SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That is not fair.. oh no!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't expect the egghead to travel Laughing
Well done guys! Congratulations on another safari!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nobody expects Calimero to travel, so it's a pleasant surprise for us too. And also for him, I hope! Twisted Evil

Today is THE DAY! Laughing Laughing Laughing

07.30 - My nigerian manager Orowaka writes to Calimero:
Quote:
Because you chose the delivery solution in Kubwa it is easier for me to go to our client in Maiduguri today instead of tomorrow
Your package is in the possession of our driver who is waiting for you to reach Abuja and you tell him where to come ok ?
Ma deliveryman Joojoo will meet you at the place you choose and will deliver the parcel
Joojoo will be at your disposal all day and waiting for you to contact him at his email [email protected]
You must present your passport then verify the integrity of the package and sign the document stating that the delivery was made under appropriate conditions ok ?
There is nothing to pay but if you want to give a little gift to Joojoo it's fine

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work here!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We try to prepare everything properly. Laughing

05.29 - The nigerian manager Orowaka Adagaambu wrote to Joojoo (the Calimero's photos are attached):
Quote:
Joojoo these are the pictures of the client that arrives today in Kubwa
You'll meet him there today and give him the package ok ?
He will sign the RD and that's all ok ?the client does not have to pay anything but must present his passport
Take a good look at the photos and make sure you hand over the package to the right person
Ask for pictures with him at the meeting place and agree to go to public places only ok ?

08.30 - Joojoo wrote to Calimero (forwarding the above message):
Quote:
MA BOS ADEGAAMB SAID YU AR IN KUBWA AND WE MEET DHER TODAY OK

AM HAV YUR PARSEL IN MA VAN AND AM WAIT FO YU TO COM DHER

AM NOT KNOU KUBWA AREA SO PLEES CHOOS UNA PUBLIC PLACE

AM KNOU ONLY DA KUBWA VILAJ MARKET AREA ON DA STRET NYSC OK

AM WIL NEED PITURES WIDH YU IN DA PLACE OF MEETEENG

FO ME TO KNOU HOW YU LOOK AND HOW YU AR DRESES OK

===

At this moment the situation is presented as follows:
- the nigerian manager left for Maiduguri and will be unavailable today - tomorrow - until Sunday. Laughing
- Joojoo was ordered to deliver the parcel to Calimero, somewhere in Kubwa.
- Joojoo has the parcel in his van and waits for Calimero to reach that area named Kubwa (at north of Abuja).
- Joojoo already saw the pictures with Calimero naked and he will fall in love with him. Laughing
- Joojoo will have problems with the car today (big troubles witgh some goats Laughing), but he promises that everything will be resolved tomorrow.
- Finally, Joojoo will ask for sexual favors from Calimero... then he will unseal the parcel and discover the money hidden there.
===

It is already 08.50 and no sign from Calimero... he's probably still on the roads, in his bus.
I hope he slept well last night, because today will be a difficult day for him Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spectacular work! How did Elvis circumvent the whole PLog Nigeria license issue and move the parcel into Nigeria? Didn't the mugu raise any questions as to why this couldn't have been done sooner?

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, in Calimero's case I applied another tactic:

- Nora (his fiancΓ©e) blocked the delivery... the parcel was blocked in Senegal.
- My manager Elvis brought the parcel to Cameroon (illegally, because Nora ordered the parcel to be "frozen").
- Calimero should have paid a bribe of $100 and taken the parcel from Cameroon (without Nora knowing about it).
- Calimero refused to travel to Cameroon. He didn't even want to go to the border, although there were only 300 km and only 5 hours by bus. Laughing
- Nora finally agreed to unlock the delivery, so the parcel arrived in Abuja. It seems that Calimero has some relatives in Abuja, because he immediately agreed to travel there.
===

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

6:50 AM
Nora: Where are you?
Calimero: Still on my way
Nora: You said it's 8 hours

Calimero: The bus is very slow
Am really tired here
Nora: I still can't see where you are
You could've slept all those hours
Calimero: Yes I was playing games on my phone
Nora: Then it's your own fault that you're tired
Calimero: I hate going to ABUJA by land
I pray every thing works out perfectly
It very far distance to abuja
When I told you that ABUJA is very far
Nora: Ok
When will you arrive?
Calimero: My love to be honest with you by 11:00AM this bus is to slow
Ok
Honey are you going to work today
You did not tell me about your trip to England
Who you went to see
Nora: I'm going to the office now
Calimero: Hope will tell me about your trip
Honey you really have to learn how to treat me like your husband , because very soon we are getting married πŸ’’ and live for ever
I want you to stop β›” communication with other men and focus on me, so we can build back our happy home again
Am happy we have fought out all our troubles, arguments, disunity, hate, anger, lies, wickedness, pain, sadness, distrust and stress
I want to focus on you as my wife and I want you to focus on me as your husband
9:37 AM
Nora: I'll focus on that when I am sure that you're not playing games with me again
Calimero: You better stop saying Games
If am playing games will I be inside bus for more than 8 hours
You are really difficult, am sure you are doing all this because you are chatting with lot of men
I have told you to let the past go, but you keep been difficult
I will talk to you later
Nora: ok

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.15 - The chain of messages between Joojoo and the nigerian manager continues... Joojoo writes to his boss:
Quote:
BOS AM STIL HAVE NOT RECIEVE NOTHEENG FRO DA CLEENT WHO IZ FRO KUBWA

AM LEFT DA WARHOUS AND AM WAIT FO DA CLEENT TO WRIETE MI MAIL OK

AM AT DA RESTRAUNT AM ORDRED SOM CHICKN WIDH RICE AND BIEER

Orowaka to Calimero (forwarding the above message):
Quote:
Where are you now ?My driver says that you do not communicate with him and that you did not send him any confirmation message for today's meeting
Yesterday you told me that you will be present in Abuja this morning so I agreed to have Joojoo deliver the parcel to an unknown place yet, to an unknown person yet ok ?
Please confirm immediately that the delivery will be made today and I want to know where you are now ok ?
Write me immediately becuse shortly am will enter in an area without GSM coverage and will be unable to coordinate your meeting today

- Soon, my Joojoo will already be drunk and surely he will have that car accident with that goats. Laughing
- The manager Orowaka will arrive in an isolated area (on his way to Maiduguri), so he will not respond to messages until very late. Bad luck, huh? Laughing

Now we only wait for Calimero's bus to arrive in Abuja (at 11am) and he will start communicating with Joojoo... I would like to tell Calimero to send us a nice selfie with him near the Kubwa market (that area is well covered by Google Map - Street View) so we can obtain our solid proof for the new pith helmet. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.58 - My manager Orowaka to Calimero... the first slap of the day. Laughing
Quote:
What's going on there and why you're not responding to my and Joojoo's messages ?It is all just a stupid joke made by an Owerri pikin ?
CCM Elvis Prelsey was right in his messages about you and I should have accepted only the legal option in which you came directly to the warehouse oohhhhh !
I'm beginning to regret the fact that I trusted your words becuse you probably want to rob Joojoo's van and steal the package with your friends in Kubwa
I will warn Joojoo to be very cautious and accept to meet you only in some well-known public places ok ?Am will write to Joojoo too immediately
I think there is no longer a phone signal so I don't know if and when this message will reach you

For now, the manager Orowaka is leaving the scene. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Calimero: How are you doing
Hope work is good
Nora: I want you to stop accusing me of chatting with men
Calimero: Then focus on me please
I have dedicated my life and love to you
And I have trust you now
So let focus on each other
I will not accuse you again but please put your attention on the man you want to spend your life with
Nora: Thanks. I don't want to get hurt again. I will focus on our life together when I'm sure you will be here
Calimero: I will be okay
Nora: where are you?
Calimero: Am getting close to Abuja
Nora: you keep telling me different things. First you say it's only 8 hours, then you say you'll be there at 11, now it's even later
I don't understand you
Calimero: Honey seriously am tired of this journey , the bus is very slow and not running fast
Am very angry
Nora: What do you think I did wrong this time?
go be angry. I'll go do my job
Calimero: Honey no not you am just angry about the slow driving
Am tired so tired very exhausted

Honestly, I know how he feels. Last summer I have been on an overnight bus and didn't sleep more than 1 or 2 hrs. The next night I went back and didn't sleep more than the first. So after 2 nights of no sleeping in a bus and a whole day of walking 30km through a city in between, I didn't have much energy left.... he's going to be so extremely tired and happy after this adventure. Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

11.03 - Our dear Calimeros' still alive! He writes to desperate messages to my manager Orowaka. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sir am still on my way to abuja
Am getting close
Definitely I will get my parcel today
In few ours I will arrive

Thanks

and
Quote:
Sir
I respect you so much and you should not use the word stealing on me any more
I told you am on my way to Abuja right now and am coming to the open place your driver said alone in kubwa Abuja
NYSC orientation camp

Thanks you so much

- The manager no longer receives the messages.
- Joojoo will be drunk in short time and surely he will have that sad accident with that unfortunate goats. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

More fun with the moron!

11.45 - A half drunk Joojoo wrote to Calimero:
Quote:
MA BOS TOLDE MI DHAT YU MAYBI WANNA ROBE MA CAR AN STEAL DA PARSEL FO MI

AM WIL BE VERY CARFUL NA DA METEENG PALCE YU PROPOZ AND IF AM NO NO LIKE DA PLACE AM WIL REFUZ TO COM DHER

AM DO NOT WANNA DIE TODAY BECUS UNA HANDSOM AND POWRFUL MAN LIK YU WANNA STEEAL MI OK

AM STIL AT BAR AN WAITNIG YUR MASSAJES BUT AM FELEENG SOMWUAHT BAD I THINK BECUS OF BIEER OR DA RICE AM NO KNOU

===

Calimero continues to writes to my manager Orowaka:
Quote:
Sir your drive said we shall meet in an open place, so please do not accuse me of any illegal attempts okay
You where supposed to deliver it to owerri in my location and now
Am the one coming to Abuja to get my
Parcel , so please do not ever try to accuse me firstly because I will tell my wife the sender about all the insults I have suffered from your company
Am in kwali Abuja now I will be in kubwa soon
So don't use bad words on me
Thanks

===

11.50 - Finally Calimero started to communicate with Joojoo:
Quote:
I will be in Abuja in few hours
I will meet with you in NYSC kubwa Abuja
I will contact you immediately I arrived in kubwa

and
Quote:
I will be in Abuja in few hours
I will meet with you in NYSC orientation camp kubwa Abuja
I will Email you immediately I arrived

and
Quote:
I will be in kubwa Abuja in few hours
I will send you a mail when I arrive in kubwa Abuja at NYSC orientation camp kubwa

and
Quote:
Please do not use the word Rob or steal me
Am not a theif and I will meet you in NYSC orientation camp kubwa
So I will meet you there it an open place with security around
I will text you when I arrive in kubwa Abuja thanks

I don't understand why he initially said (to Orowaka) that he arrived in that Kwali neighborhood (30 minutes from Kubwa) ... and to Joojoo tells him that he will be meeting in a few hours.
I just suppose he has already arrived, but he has not yet been able to meet his friend / relative from Abuja.
===

12.20 - Joojoo responds to Calimero. Everything will be fine, because Joojoo already likes Calimero. Laughing
Quote:
AM KNOU DA INTRSECTION BETWIEN MARKET STRET AND NYSC STRET DHER UHER IZ DA BIG MARKET

WE WIL MEET DHER BUT AM WIL WANNA FIRSTLY SEE YUR PITUR DHER

TO KNOU HOW YU AR DRESSD AND HOW YU LOOK OK

AM LIKE YU AS MAN YU LOOK POWRFUL AND AM LIKE YUR SEXY BEARD

AM WANN YU TO BI ALONE DHER AND HAV NO UNA GUY WIDH YU OK

IF AM WIL SEE SOMTHEEN SUSPCIOOUS AM WIL RUN AWAY OK

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Action

Let's start stressing Calimero. Twisted Evil

- Joojoo announced that he is going to make another delivery, in the city of Minna (120 km away). He'll be back in a few hours. Laughing
- Of course, that sad accident with the goats will happen upon return, on the Minna-Abuja road. Poor goats! Laughing
- Joojoo will be stuck with his broken car somewhere in a village on the road, and Calimero will be forced to sleep somewhere in Abuja... if he has friends / relatives, then he will readily accept the situation.

12.35 - Joojoo to Calimero:
Quote:
AM HAV RECIEVED NOW DIS MASSAJ FRO YU DHAT SAY WE WILL MEET ONLY FEW HOURES LATER OK

AM WIL GO IMEDIATLYE TO DELVER UNA PARSEL IN MINNA CITY DHAT AM HAV IN MA VAN AND AM WAS THINKEENG OF DELIVER AFTA AM MEET YU

BUT IF YU AR SO LATE AM WIL LEAV FO MINNA NOW AND AM COM BACK TO KUBWA IN FEW HOURES OK

AM WAITNIG FO YUR MASSAJE WIDH YUR PITUR DHER TO DA BIG MARKET IN KUBWA

===

This is where Joojoo proposed the meeting: The intersection of NYSC Road and Market Street, in Kubwa.

===

12.37 - Calimero to Joojoo:
Quote:
My bus now is in gwagwalada I will be in kubwa Abuja shortly
I will meet you at nysc orientation camp
Thanks

It seems that he did not receive the other message, in which Joojoo said he was going to deliver a parcel to Minna.
Or, Calimero is simply incapable of studying the map and approximating distances and times.

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's an idiot, we know that already. And NYSC road looks like such a lovely place to be.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.45 - More fun with the moron... he's angry on Joojoo and wrote 2 messages to my customer manager Elvis:
Quote:
Hello mr Elvis Presley
How are you doing to day
Why is it that I keep receiving insults from your colleagues is that how you guys work I have not see such a delivery company that always insult their customers because it really bad
I told your colleague that am on am in ABUJA and am getting close to the location I will meet with his driver
To get my parcel but all I get is an accusations of planning to steal the parcel , with my friends ,
What type of accusations is that
I have been inside the bus for the hole night from owerri to abuja
And all I get is planing to steal, is this a good company or what
Please tell them that I am not a thief
And I don't want any more insults

Thanks

and
Quote:
I have attached a copy of what the driver sent to me saying he likes my sexy bears, am not a gay I need only my parcel, please tell your colleague
I hate this attitude

Obviously I could not miss the opportunity for the 2nd slap of the day. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I do not understand anything and I have no idea what you mean. Who wants to steal what? And from whom? Who is gay and who loves who?
You have a very complicated style of saying things and have that bad habit to change your mind shortly after promise something.

This situation should have been extremely simple. You should have gone to Abuja and, once you got there, you should have arranged the delivery with my colleague Adagambu.
He would have sent a driver to you. An extremely simple thing to do. I do not understand, even now, whether you are in Abuja or not. Tell me.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

Calimero left home yesterday, local time 22.00 (as he writes on that bus ticket) ... now it's almost 14.00, the next day. He spent 16 hours on the bus.
I am convinced that Joojoo's sexual advances will be a great pleasure for our lad! I have no any doubts here! Laughing
Especially when Joojoo is going to tell him about the accident with the goats... and about the broken radiator of the car... and about having to sleep overnight in Kwakuti village (located on the Minna-Abuja route).

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

14.11 - My nigerian manager writes to Calimero:
Quote:
We arrived again in an area with GSM coverage near Gombe and am received a few messages
Is it true that you haven't reached the meeting place yet ?You said you would be in Abuja in the morning and now it's time for lunch
Joojoo also wrote me a few messages and informed me that you have postponed the meeting for a few hours after you said you were in Abuja
Has anything happened ?or what is the explanation for this non-serious behavior of yours ?am curious

Calimero:
Quote:
Hello sir
In few minutes time I will arrive at kubwa village market abuja
please kindly tell your driver to start coming there
Immediately I arrived I will send him my photo he requested for

Thanks

At the same time, Calimero wrote to my Joojoo:
Quote:
In few minutes I should be in kubwa village market abuja
I will send you your photo you asked for

Please kindly start coming

===

- Hopes & dreams! Laughing
Quote:
Sir I believe that everything concerns this delivery will end today
But I am so exhausted and tired
The distance from owerri to Abuja is very far

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:26 Nora: working
What are you doing?
14:25 Calimero: Honey am at Kubwa Abuja
Still waiting for the delivery
Am worried
Nora: When did you arrive?
You're not telling me anything
Calimero: Yes I have arrived
But the delivery company is not replying to my mail
I am so worried
Nora: when did you arrive
Calimero: Few hours ago
Nora: Why didn't you tell me?
Calimero: I was in another vehicle to kubwa so they was a bad network connection
Nora: ok

He didn't stick around to read Nora's response. He's trying to get the parcel and make Nora believe that he has been waiting for hours in vain.
Unfortunately for him Karma is a bitch and he will be waiting for hours in vain. Laughing

ETA
He did respond after all, with a delay, he must have a bad connection
Calimero: Honey
Please can you tell the delivery company that I have been under the sun waiting for their response
Am so worried
Honey
I have sent them the photo there asked for
Nora: I'm not going to send them anything
you're a big boy. you could convince them that I was hacked, you are capable of sending messages. I don't even know who to contact
I have a meeting now

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE SAFARI

Well, well, well... our boy is in Abuja. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Calimero to Orowaka (the manager):
Quote:
Sir
I don't like the way you speak to me
Am now in kubwa and you drive has not
Replied to me yet

All I get is aggressive messages from you , you knew am coming from a long distance and you keep talking to me
Like a little kid, please hope this delivery will be successful today
Because I really need to report back to
My work by tomorrow
Thanks

and
Quote:
Hello no reply yet from your driver

and
Quote:
I have sent my photos to him
Am with my passport ID
Why is there a delay now

Calimero to Joojoo:
Quote:
Please where are you now

and
Quote:
Hello am in the market now
Where are you

I have sent you my picture
Am so tired

===

The photos correspond to the area (see above posts), so we have evidence that our idiot traveled 16 hours by bus and he is now in Abuja.
Mission accomplished successfully! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

- Joojoo to our lad:
Quote:
AM ON MA WAY BACK TO ABUJA FROM MINNA

AM WIL BI DHER IN FEW HOURES

WAIT FO MI DHER IN DHAT PLACE AM WIL COM DIRECTLEY TO YU

AM HOPE YU AR ALONE AND YU NO WANNA CHEAT MI OK

AM BAD COVRAJE NETWORK HERE

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks so happy Laughing
Congrats!

Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he can do some shopping whilst waiting. I'm quite jealous.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with the moron... he's very active now. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Calimero to my nigerian manager:
Quote:
How are you doing today
Please I have not had from you and your drive, I have sent him the photos he requested, and am little worried
Because am here all a lone and I have not even had my lunch yet

Please can you check on your driver
And ask him how long i have to wait
Now Time is 3:03PM now
And am sitting down in a shop

Please kindly tell him to write to me
Thanks for your kind gesture

and
Quote:
Hello sir you told me not to worried
And over an hour I have not see any messages for you

Calimero to Joojoo:
Quote:
Time now is 3:07PM
How long will I have to wait
The sun is too hurt

and
Quote:
I need to eat lunch how will I have to wait

and
Quote:
How long please give me a specific time when you are coming so I will have to wait there

and
Quote:
Hello jojo
Please specify the time, am inside a restaurant eating now

and
Quote:
Sir where are now????

and
Quote:
Please send me a mail if you are close to kubwa village market because I can't be waiting under the sun like a cow
Email me when you are close

===

16.21 - Joojoo and his goats event. Laughing
Quote:
AM NOW IN KWAKOUTI VILLAJ AT A CAR ATELER WORKSHOP

AM HIT SOME GOATES ON DA ROAD AND AM BROKE DA RADIATOR OF MA VAN

AM PAID DA GOAT KILLED AND NOW AM WAIT FO DA MECHANIC TO COM HERE AND REPER DA CAR

AM WIL BI DELAYD MAYBI 2 OR 3 HOURES AND AM WIL COM DIRECTLEY TO DA MARKET OK

AM WIL LET YU KNOU UHEN AM NEAR KUBWA

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nora: I'm back, are you on your way home?
Calimero: Home where
Am still waiting for them
Nora: home, where you came from yesterday of course or are you not going home to arrange your visa? Where is the embassy?
How are you still waiting?
Calimero: I have not gotten the parcel
Nora: are you lying to me again?
Calimero: Please am not happy
That is the mail I just got from the driver
Am sad so sad
Nora: I don't understand that
Calimero: He said I need to wait for extra 2 hours
Please tell me more about this company
Nora: why do you need to wait?

More will be posted later. Looks like our little friend is happy. I'll try to find out if he really has a sister in abuja. If he stays there it'll be a nice chance to finally make that apology video

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.30 - My manager Orowaka writes to Calimero:
Quote:
I just arrived in Maiduguri and I did not have much time to write ok ?
The driver had an road-accident and is waiting for the car to be repaired and he will come directly to the established place
If you need to make any expenses like food or hotel or everything then keep the receipts and send them to me
I'll tell Joojoo to pay the money directly to you in cash ok ?
Am hope everything will be fine there

- Of course, the new radiator will come only tomorrow, so Joojoo will sleep in that village.
- Calimero has to sleep in Abuja, but he'll get all the money back. So, everything is solved! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, now I need to get a few more lads on safari to start catching up.

Congratulations on the safari!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joo - Joo!!
Joo - Joo!!
Oh yeah...
Joojoo kicks ass.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

16.35 - Calimero to my manager Orowaka:
Quote:
I don't need you to pay any bills for me
But if the delivery will not hold today tell me so I will send a message to my wife
So she will contact the head quarters
Am so worried

My manager:
Quote:
Delivery is delayed by mechanical problems that are not my fault or the company's fault ok ?
My driver Joojoo is in Kwakuti village and is waiting there for the car to be repaired
He will come directly to you where you say so you don't have to worry ok ?

===

16.43 - Calimero to Joojoo:
Quote:
Please make you my parcel is safe

and
Quote:
Sir I don't understand you, are you not the one that told me that you are coming in 2 hours time
Now I have not seen you

17.21 - Joojoo responds to Calimero:
Quote:
MA VAN HAS A SECURE METHALIC ENCLOSRE DHAT IZ CLOSED AND CAN ONLY BI ACCESD BY CODE

YUR PACKAJ IS COMPELTE SECURITY NO WORREY OK ?TAKE A BIEER AND SOM CHICKEN AND BI HAPPY OK ?

WE HAV PROBLEM WIDH RADIATOR DHAT CAN NO NO BI REPARED AND NEU PART ONLY COM TONIGHT OR MORO MORNENG

NOBODEY HERE CAN SAY ANTHEENG CLEAR SO AM WIL KEEP YU UPDATD OK ?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.20 - An exhausted and frustrated Calimero wrote to Joojoo:
Quote:
Then come tomorrow morning
Thanks and good night
Because am completely sick and tired of this games

17.22 - Calimero to my manager Orowaka:
Quote:
By what time
I will like to know because I have been here and up till now no reply from your driver if my delivery will be successful today,
Please hope my parcel is safe , because you drive Email me and said he killed a goat, and I don't think a goat could spoil a van please try and be specific about this, my wife is really sad about this

===

17.40 - Joojoo, full of enthusiasm and somewhat in love. Laughing
Quote:
GET UNA BIEER AN NO WORREY BECUSE YUR PACKAJ IZ OK WIDH MI

MORROW AM WIL GO TO YU AS SOONAS DA MECHANEEC COMPLTES DA REPARES OK

AM HOP TO DREAM YU BEUTIFULEY BECUSE AM REALLY LIKE YUR NICE BEARDE AND YUR STRONG CHEST AND YUR ARMS FUL OF MUSCLES

AM HAV SOM PITURES OF YU NAKED ON MA PHONE AND AM WIL MASTRUBATE STRONG STRONG WIDH MY THOUGHT OF YU OOOOHHHHHH

===

A little worried Calimero:
Quote:
Can you show me the naked pictures please

Joojoo, sending that BIP photo:
Quote:
YES YES YES AM LIKE YU VERY MUCH MUCH OOOOHHHHHH

AM GOEENG TO DREAM YU MA BEUTIFUL MAN AND AM WIL COM QUICK QUICK MORRO

===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congrats on safari-ing this diabolical little lad. Long may he remember his encounter with the character of the equally diabolical JooJoo. Even if he never actually gets to meet him in person. 🀣🀣

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic