SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy New Year, Godwin! - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first day of 2020, and a fresh Godwin Emefiele hits Cammy's inbox with business for hers truly!

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL/FAX: +234xxxxxxxxxx
Attn: Camille White
How are you today?
Dear white happy new year 2020 and i want to let you know that bank resumed work today for only 1 day holiday we have Here for the new year,and I write in respect of the transaction that i introduced you into and to know why you have not written me for quite some time. I got your kind email to me and i want you to know that this transaction that i introduced you to is very legal both nationally and internationally.I will make sure that all things work out well so that the funds must be transferred into your account in your country.I'm here to make sure that all our unpaid customer to received there fund,but now bank want you to follow our instruction to enable us get this transaction done,now bank want you to tell us how you want to received the fund,if it is bank to bank wire transfer you have to send your bank details,and if you like it through ATM Card or Certified cheque you have to send your home address and your mobile telephone number,because bank will send it to you through courier service company in your doorstep, in your country,so now try as much as possible to get back to us and tell us any of this option your choose today, to enable bank to conclude your transaction for this week or Next week coming and close your transaction files once and for all,i am looking forward to received any of this option today.We await on the follow information,i am looking forward to hear from you.
I need all this information from you to enable us put thing in other before transferring the funds to you OK.
Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Sex: __Age:
6. Nationality:
7. Country:
8. Marital Status:
9. E-mail id:
10. Bank Name, A/c No, A/c Holders Name, Bank Branch.
Remember any email does not have this code 5555 just ignore the email except it carry 5555 that shows I am the one sending the email to you for security reason. Please do not listen to any other person or group of persons apart from myself
Regards and God bless,
Godwin Emefiele.

Well, that's prompt! So I decided to use my AFL modality on him.

Mr Emefiele
You said that "I write in respect of the transaction that i introduced you into" and "this transaction that i introduced you to is very legal both nationally and internationally." You're wrong - the AFL gave us the contract, not you, and they're the ones paying us, not you, and with respect, you can't tell me to cut myself off from everyone else, especially the AFL. Please don't try to muscle in where you're not needed and not wanted.
Camille White

From here on I've removed headers and sign-offs.
His reply (sent twice) included a different phone number, not that Cammy would care.

2 January

How are you today?
listen white again this our argument will not let us to get this transaction done,and I received your mail I'm waiting for you to forward the information bank requested to enable bank To transfer the funds to you and close the files once and for all, and I told you before that I would need your honesty and co-operation in this transfer of US$10millions in your which I found out from central bank of Nigeria files. Presently the fund is in a suspense account due to dormant for long in the central bank of Nigeria.and As the soon you send the bank details I requested from you ,I would get approval and after then I will let you know how to transfer the US$10,000.000 will be transfer into your account on my next mail. I want to assure you that you will never regret at the end of this transaction and .If there are any areas you find unclear, please feel free to ask me or you call me on this bank number tell +2348093824743 for more details. If you don't have bank account try as much as possible to open it and send it to me immediately.or you which to received the fund either ATM Card or Certified Cheque ,that mean You have to send your home address and your mobile telephone number because courier service company will use that information to dispatch your card in your doorstep in your country there,i am looking forward to received the information,
I need all this information from you to enable us put thing in other before transferring the funds to you OK.
Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Sex: __Age:
6. Nationality:
7. Country:
8. Marital Status:
9. E-mail id:
10. Bank Name, A/c No, A/c Holders Name, Bank Branch.
Please call me on this line as soon as you receive this message.
Remember any email does not have this code 5555 just ignore the email except it carry 5555 that shows I am the one sending the email to you for security reason. Please do not listen to any other person or group of persons apart from myself
May God bless,
Godwin Emefiele

You're wrong! The AFL would never deposit our money in a Nigerian bank - by Freyja's tears, they're paying us by cheque in maybe ten days. Why would you be involved?

His next reply was sent twice - the second was slightly longer because he included an ID card that I'll have to post separately because my File Manager isn't working.

3 January

How are you today?
listen white again i'm not lair to you,because you are not the first person we send his money there through AFL,stop this argument and delaying,and go ahead and fill the form bellow this message and also tell us how you want to received your fund,and if you want it through certified cheque then you go ahead and send your home address and your working mobile telephone number,and also scan your passport and send it together,so that bank will approved your fund,and send it to you through courier service company in your doorstep in your country,and close your transaction files once and for all,because it has been a long time now,i am looking forward to hear from you.

Same demand for persona information, same cockamamie code of conduct, yada yada yada.

I'm not arguing - I've giving you facts. Here are some more facts.
First off, the contract payment is $1.52 million, not $10 million.
Secondly, "the fund is in a suspense account due to dormant for long in the central bank of Nigeria" - no, the money's with the AFL, not in some fucking suspense account, whatever the fuck that is, and I don't get what that shit is about "dormant for long."
Thirdly, I'm not going to cut myself off from people just because you tell me to! Just who do you think you are?

3 January

How are you today?
Dear white no body is telling you to cut off your self,what i'm talking is for you to send the required information bank need on this transaction,so that bank will get the approval of the fund,and again what i saw on the files here AFL deposited for long is US$10millions ,but that one will not bring a problem and immediately we received the information from your side,bank will approved $1.52millions on your name,and waiting for other customer there name are among,because you are not the only person we handle there transaction here,so now this time is your own time to conclude your transaction files,so my friend try as much as possible to forward your information to enable bank to approved your fund before transferring it to you,and close your transaction files once and for all,and face for other customer OK,i am looking forward to received the information,

Normally I'd have slapped him for calling Cammy just "white," but that isn't as important as insulting and hopefully confusing him.

You're wrong! The AFL would never deposit our money in a Nigerian bank - by Freyja's tears, they're paying us by cheque in maybe ten days. Why would you be involved?

4 January

How are you today?
listen white again i'm not lair to you,because you are not the first person we send his money there through AFL,stop this argument and delaying,and go ahead and fill the form bellow this message and also tell us how you want to received your fund,and if you want it through certified cheque then you go ahead and send your home address and your working mobile telephone number,and also scan your passport and send it together,so that bank will approved your fund,and send it to you through courier service company in your doorstep in your country,and close your transaction files once and for all,because it has been a long time now,i am looking forward to hear from you.

He remembered to ask for a passport!
Now the format changes - he seems to be rolling with the punches a little

Dear........., Camille
listen Camille without your information bank can not transfer the fund to you,and how you want to received the fund,now you should try as much as possible to forward it now,to enable bank to approved the fund on your name,before transferring it to you this week,because that is only thing that holding your fund, now because AFL WILL not send any Certified Cheque to you,without our knowledge because that is our agreement between this bank and them, and You stand the risk of loosing what rightly belongs to you if you don't give me the necessary cooperation and compliance asap.
You are required to indicate what form you would like to receive what rightly belongs to you.Bank to Bank transfer............ATM Card service..........OR through Certified Check............
Then I would want you as a matter of URGENCY to send the below details to enable me commence action.This is to avoid sending what rightly belongs to you to a wrong person.God forbid.
(1) Your contact address....................where the cheque/ATM Card shall be sent to.
(2) Your contact tel #......................for verbal communication. (3) Your occupation-------------------------for our file purpose. (4) Your ID...........in the form of D/L OR Int'l Passport copy for the sole purpose of identification through Email attachment.
Regards and awaiting your snappy response to enable us conclude asap. ,i am looking forward to hear from you.

I'd only just noticed the ID attachment. Alas, Cammy has high standards.

You're talking out of your ass - for one thing, the AFL is giving is a cheque, right into our hands, with no fucking courier; and for another thing, you're ugly, and that's against my religion.

6 January

How are you today?
listen my friend that is the new way AFL instructed us to pay you people now,and you are not the first person bank use that way to pay,this you attitude make bank to drop your transaction in last year April. because bank is requested your information that time and you don't want to follow our instruction,and Bank follow people that they are serious that time ,and all of them have received there fund since last year,and if you waste more time to forward your information,bank will listen to Mr David deane from america because he also coming about this fund,i am looking forward to hear from you.

Tell you what! After we meet the AFL officials and they give us the cheque, and we're $1.52 million richer, I'll let you know, so that you can enjoy a nice big shit sandwich and a huge slice of humble pie. Deal?

How are you today?
Dear........., Camille
listen Camille without your information bank can not transfer the fund to you,and how you want to received the fund,now you should try as much as possible to forward it now,to enable bank to approved the fund on your name,before transferring it to you this week,because that is only thing that hold your fund,because AFL WILL not send any Certified Cheque to you,without our knowledge because that is our agreement between this bank and them,
You are required to indicate what form you would like to receive what rightly belongs to you.Bank to Bank transfer............ATM Card service..........OR through Certified Check............
Then I would want you as a matter of URGENCY to send the below details to enable me commence action.This is to avoid sending what rightly belongs to you to a wrong person.God forbid.
(1) Your contact address....................where the cheque/ATM Card shall be sent to.
(2) Your contact tel #......................for verbal communication. (3) Your occupation-------------------------for our file purpose. (4) Your ID...........in the form of D/L OR Int'l Passport copy for the sole purpose of identification through Email attachment.
Regards and awaiting your snappy response to enable us conclude asap. ,i am looking forward to hear from you.

How are you today?
Dear........., Camille
listen Camille without your information bank can not transfer the fund to you,and how you want to received the fund,now you should try as much as possible to forward it now,to enable bank to approved the fund on your name,before transferring it to you this week,because that is only thing that holding your fund, now because AFL WILL not send any Certified Cheque to you,without our knowledge because that is our agreement between this bank and them, and You stand the risk of loosing what rightly belongs to you if you don't give me the necessary cooperation and compliance asap. ,i am looking forward to hear from you.

Godwin dewd
You're not transferring any fund. The AFL is paying us by cheque. That means you're not involved. How about you just shut the fuck up and stop trying to mess with something that's none of your fucking business?

Cammy seems to be trying his patience.

7 January

How are you today?
The way you talk seems as if you are not serious about this transaction.Your use of words is always not appetizing at all. is a very demeaning language. Let's be mature in our speeches.and i want to let you know what you don't know now if you fail to follow our instruction you can not receive any dime expect this our bank,i am looking forward to hear from you.

He wouldn't be looking forward to receiving this.

Godwin dewd
I don't give a flying fuck what you think about the way I speak. I'm telling you the truth and you won't accept it. That makes you either fucking stupid, or maybe out to get my personal details to enable identity theft.

That bring us up to date.

The plan is for Cammy to let Godwin know that she and her boyfriend received their contract payment cheque on 14 January, and see what he says to that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amusingly abusive as always Wink
And speaking of amusing, I believe I heard you on SC's youtube chan recently too, which was hilarious. Assuming I'm not confusing you for someone else of course.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

boofles wrote:
I believe I heard you on SC's youtube chan recently too.

Indeed you did.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7 January

Godwin denied any wrongdoing:

How are you today?
Dear........., Camille
nobody are going to use your personal details to do anything,i just want to help you to received your fund,because your transaction is the only one that remain in the bank now,and remember what i told you before that i need your corporation and honesty,so that we can get this transaction done,because at the end of this transaction you will call me a good brother before god and man,because i know the business that i put you into,i am looking forward to hear from you.

Cammy took exception.

Your ego is really breaking your thinking.
"i need your corporation and honesty,so that we can get this transaction done" - I don't need you to get things finalised, and that's final!
"at the end of this transaction you will call me a good brother" - My brother is a courageous soldier prepared to fight and risk everything for freedom and justice; what would you know about that? And you're ugly!
"i know the business that i put you into" - no, the AFL gave us the contract, not you! For fuck's sake, you're a banker; what would you know about fashion photography?
Just wake up and smell what you're shovelling, dewd, seriously.

Godwin didn't reply, so Cammy taunted him a little.

Just to let you know that we get paid on next Wodensday, and you'd better get a taste for shit and crow because you'll be eating it for sure.

for your information again without this our bank you will not received any dime before god and man,so if you like you follow our instruction by sending the required information bank need on this transaction,so that bank will approved the fund on your name, before transferring the fund to you,i am looking forward to hear from you.

I'm sure that Godwin will be pleased to hear the good news.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Godwin won't let go:

Attn: Camille White.
How are you today?
for your information again without this our bank you will not received any dime before god and man,so if you like you follow our instruction by sending the required information bank need on this transaction,so that bank will approved the fund on your name, before transferring the fund to you,i am looking forward to hear from you.
Fill The Form Below:

His next message was a bit shorter:

Attn: Camille White.
How are you today?
Dear........., Camille

Cammy gave him the news.

Emefiele dewd
The appointment with the AFL has been confirmed for tomorrow. I'll let you know when we lodge the cheque. It'll be so kewl when it clears.
Camille White

Let's see what he says.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy told Godwin the good news.

We got the cheque! AJ suggested that we take a holiday overseas, and I'm all for it. Now where should we go...?

That same day, another Godwin crashed the party:

Dear Sir
We did not hear from you again. Why?
Could you please update us and understand that this is a financial transaction and further
delay will impede our effort to successfully complete the wires Transfer to your nominated Bank account.
Your involvement is duly spells out in my last mail. If you are not
willing to receive these funds kindly state it now to avoid sending your funds into The Federal Reserve Bank Vault
as an unclaimed Funds.
We will proceed to return your approved $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars),if we do not receive your update.
We once again await your response to complete the wire Transfer to your nominated Bank account without any further
delay

Cammy slapped back.

Emefiele old buddy
How many ways did you fuck up there?
One, I'm a woman, so don't call me sir. Not even my father would be so cruel he'd call a boy Camille!
Two, the money from the AFL contract wasn't going to our bank account; it was paid by cheque, and I should know, I was there!
Three, the contract amount is $1.52 million, not $10.5 million.
Four, you can't "take back" the money because it's been paid into our bank.
Five, you've got fuck all to do now, because you've got nothing of ours.
Ciao!

In the meantime, original Godwin wrote back in a new font with a more snazzy header, with documents attached.

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
GOVERNOR , CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Dear Madam,
Your mail received and all contents noted. Because of delay, I have decided to Program your payment through Online Bank Account Payment Process and Issue you with a Master Card ATM Card which will be ready immediately we receive the programming fees of US$300.00 ( Three Hundred United States Dollars and the payment of the required Insurance and delivery charges of US$250.00.( Two Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ) to enable us dispatch your ATM Master Card through DHL Courier to your Door step.
As soon as we receive The Total of US$550.00 ( Five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ) , Your Online Bank account will be opened and your ATM Card will be issued and your Payment Parcel will be dispatched to your door step for you to commence withdrawals from any ATM Card Machine nearest to you.
Send The Money Through Mr. CHARLES CHIGOZIE OKANU
The Auditor of our Authorized Commercial Bank The United Bank for Africa UBA
I attach my Working ID and International Passport for your Verification and Confirmation.Also Attached are 2 Payment Authorization Forms One From The Presidency and The Other one is From The Central Bank of Nigeria.
You are required to hand fill both of them, Sign and Stamp them and return them back to me through email attachment with the prove of payment of the Required US$550.00 ( Five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ) Through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram or RIA Money Transfer To enable us Program your payment and dispatch Your ATM Payment Parcel to your door step.
Yours Faithfully.
With Thanks Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

Cammy shrugged him off.

I'm so glad that we won't be sending you those forms or sending any money, partly because you've got nothing for us, but mostly because eeeeewww, you're ugly!

More to come?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Freyja-day, and Godwin sends down a curve ball/bowls a wrong 'un, depending on your preferred code:

How are you today?
are you sure that you received the cheque then go ahead and send me a $1,000 so that i will believe you OK,i am looking forward to hear from you.

Cammy won't write back today, but when/if she does, there may be another MG customer calling the special service.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic