SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

********2019 - An Eater Review********

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As we begin 2020, the mods and admins would like to share some reflections on Eater from the past year.

Throughout 2019, there were roughly 1,950 newly registered accounts at Eater. Some of those were spammers or confused scammers, but many of those were new, contributing members. Welcome to Eater! It's nice to have you here.

Eater isn't just a website, it's a community. Thank you all for being part of it!

Happy New Year 2020!

Here are some other notable moments from 2019. This isn't an exhaustive list - we welcome you to post your own favorite moments, accomplishments, trophies, memories or anything we missed.

• Throughout the year, our presence on Twitter and Facebook became more active.

• New videos were uploaded to the 419Eater Youtube channel. Do you have a lad video worthy of being posted? Contact any moderator for details on submitting it!

• March 5 - B8er becomes an Eater Associate. Nobody really knows what that means, though.

• March 20 - Eater's heart is hit hard. We lost longtime member and contributor Irishemigrant. He was a mentor, friend, cheerleader, and supporter of victims. His sudden loss stung us all. Also on this day, Eater lost one of its most colorful and fun members after a long battle with cancer: Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg. Those who remember her recall fond memories of her warmth, enthusiasm, and cleverness.

• April 1 - MrMystery314 has some real fools singing I Am The Very Model of a Modern Major General.

• April 8 - The Shorty Saga finally joins Eater's Greatest Hits.

• April 18 - On his 15th Eaterversary, Juan Freizwidatt retires as an Eater Moderator and Administrator. His valued advice continues in his new role as "Associate."

• May 2 - Bertje introduces his new transport service as a tool to help baiters.

• July 31 - Rover adds the and to the list of icons. Don't ask, because we either don't know or won't tell. Laughing

• August 15 - MrMystery314, Birlic, Bertje, and sparky905 are awarded the Golden Pith for their Chicken Man bait.

• August 15- Caught up in the excitement above (and mostly because the bait just got out of hand for publishing), Kitty La Gore was silently awarded a for baiting the same lad using her same character continuously for 5 years. Feel free to congratulate her on the ongoing bait.

• September 4 - Rest in peace Lew_Skannen the eighth person to join 419eater, well respected member, excellent baiter, and friend to many here. He is very much missed. .

• October 23 - The Holiday Mugu contest begins.

• November 15 - Eater shutters the Surplus Forum as it duplicates the work of our sister site: https://www.scamwarners.com/

• November 18 - Bertje adds the 4E travel resort modality available for Premium members.

• November 26 - Linoline is awarded a rare and well earned Golden Pig for her contributions to shutting down lad bank accounts.

• December 30 - After several large WU transfers to Rover, Kitty La Gore and Bertje were added to the Moderator team.

• December 31 - After realizing what they've signed up for, KLG and Bertje enter therapy. Fortunately, they have not broken anything. Yet.

Notable Acheivements:

Bank Account reporting summary:

The final count of bank accounts reported for 2019 were 950.

Fake Site Summary:

In 2019, 419Eater lost their last aa419 database "key holder." It was a daunting and time-consuming task. Please know that aa419 is still open accepting posts at their site.

Mules:

Through effective baiting and communication with the Mod Team and mentors, members passed the information of over 1,200 mules to ScamWarners.

Busy Baiters
It was an especially prolific year for Linoline, Birlic, and Yastreb. Clicking their name will provide links to multiple baits.

Here's to even more lad pain in 2020. Cool

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Braintoxic managed to get the well known Egobia (or his european based associate) on a safari to the Netherlands, recorded by Bertje, and Brussels and another safari with the whole team to Switzerland. Which is pretty amazing, considering how lazy the lad is. "The evil Birlic" Go gold if you want to see it, because these are hidden in premium. (I had just a very small part of it, but I want to mention MrMystery, who didn't actively play a character, but took a lot of the thinking load in the last one)

Zombini joined and started off with a very well played and entertaining bait click (that's just one of the few threads)

Mr. Dapper continualy amuses us with his stories click (just one of many, I liked the black klaus story)

Kitty La Gore - Please type louder click
Typing this I see it was in december '18... who cares, it's good anyway.

Many calls were made to Lenny

Sven the trophy machine click, with thanks to Birlic, Mr.Mystery, Coffinsurfer and srichards

Raisin got 4 tattoos including a 419-eater tattoo and a tittyphuck bear click

2 lads took a selfie of them kissing on their romantic safari click

Last but not least, let's not forget that bware419ers turned from green to red last year and became infinitely more scary.... uhm... huggable.

A lot of things are done that are not very visible, at least not as much as posting the active baits. Mentoring, collecting accounts, helping out at scamwarners to warn victims, the technical stuff behind the scenes us normal members know nothing about, lounging in the mod room and sipping beers, shutting down accounts (which impresses me a lot!), the setting up of new modalities or improving them. Also I like to say thanks to the members here who don't bait but give support to the ones who do. I probably forgot some other things.

Friendships were built, victims were helped, lads were destroyed. It was a very good year

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Linoline, thank you! I'd forgotten about that part of the "type louder" bait, and it's still going on today! Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the additional links and info! Anybody else have favorite moments?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I don't think it warrants mention in the 'official' recap of 2019 (and that's why I did not bring it up), me getting the Einstein was an unexpected honor that totally caught me by surprise. It certainly is one of the highlights of my baiting career.

2019 has been the year of my 3rd (maybe even 4th) return to Eater after a long absence. Since then I've gotten to know a lot of people here, made many new friends and have cooperated in some very fun baits and projects. I have never felt as at home here as I have since the last couple of months. Thank you everyone!

2019 has been a very good year.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the shout-out Linoline. This certainly doesn't warrant any mention in the official recap of the year, but personally I think one of my biggest baiting accomplishments this year was getting 4 safaris just from ASEMs without any development, slowly drawing the lads in, or whatever, including two of them which I believe were within 48 hours (getting a lad to show up in Bamako was a pretty big surprise as well).

As for other baits, many of Linoline's baits have been quite impressive this year, although I believe all are linked somewhere in the recap thread; I'm personally a big fan of Sven, especially as Linoline was gracious enough to let me toy around with him and extract a few videos.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was an excellent year, full of funny stories and frustrated lads... many safaris, many funny trophies and memorable outbursts of madness from our idiots.
I want to thank everyone who I collaborated with, both directly and with those who helped with advice and opinions.

Happy New Year everyone! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is great to read the Year in Review as so many things keep happening it is easy to have others slip your mind. There have been so many good story lines which have developed it has proven to be a good "reading year".

Working with and helping others is my personal highlight for 2019. Hopefully I contributed back as much as I learned!

For sheer incredulous disbelief, it was amazing to see a lad become so invested in a story that he let his imagination run wild, creating a phantom of diabolical evil, personified by "the evil Birlic". That was incredible! "Birlic" was both an individual crime boss and the name of some nebulous international crime syndicate. Either way, he was perceived as an evil genius and someone/something to be feared. It was classic!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Properly laughed out loud reading this bait
Kitty La Gore wrote:
^^ Linoline, thank you! I'd forgotten about that part of the "type louder" bait, and it's still going on today! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ don't forget to tip your waiter! I'll be here all year Very Happy And seriously, I try to post the ones I think will entertain this amazing group of people the most. Y'all are worthy of the effort for sure!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a least favorite 2019 moment: When a long-time Eater member, who passed away in 2011 and was mourned and missed by all, suddenly and miraculously returned to life (and was suddenly and foreseeably banned for life)?

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That was an interesting few days.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year, everyone and many thanks for all the review posts. 2019 was a great year to be a supporter of so many great baits and baiters, also to see new members come on board and make excellent beginnings.
There have been so many great laughs - I, too, especially love that Birlic has become an international 'gangsta' of evil renown. Also, it has been a delight to witness so many formidable doses of lad pain handed out. Long may it continue.
Excellent news with regard to all the reported bank accounts, and information with regard to mules, some of whom will have been unwitting victims.
@KLG - many congratulations on such a long-running bait. It would be lovely to read some of it, in future, if you ever feel able to share such a monumental work.
A hundred and one other things which more than deserve a mention, but instead I want to thank everyone who has worked so hard this year and shared with us all. Not to forget those quiet baiters who may be working behind the scenes, but choose not to publish
I raise a toast to all at Eater, for health, happiness, caring hearts and good hunting.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic