SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wholly Moses! (Now open for everyone's business)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Contrary to expectations, I've retained some online access on my journeys, and one Lad I thought had given up on Cammy returned just yesterday to give me some amusement. So here's the story of Alfred Moses!

30 September 2019
Attn:
hello miss camille white, I'm Mr. Alfred Moses,
I am Mr. Alfred Moses, It's our compliment of the day and the new week to you, how is your entire household doing? Hope good? This is to inform you that ($850,000.00 USD) has been credited in your favor, by Zenith Global Construction Limited (Z.G.C.L) from Random Raffle Draw Selection in our organization in all account Id of Airg id. Fr, Yahoo, naver.com, qq.com, verizon, Att.net, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, Aol, Ru, Org and all network and account id. Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible for your claim.
Best regards,
Mr. Alfred Moses.

30 September 2019
Mr Moses
Sorry, what? I'm confused by your email. Please explain it.
Camille White

1 October 2019
Attn:
how are you? We are in receipt of your email once again, how is life with you and your household? We are organizing a random raffle draw selection with all the network services id in our great institution and your email id was selected among the lucky winner's for the September 2019 random raffle draw in our great organization, and that was why I was instructed by the board management of my organization to get in touch with you for the claim of your money. To begin with the process of releasing your money to you. You are requested to send us your full information about your self as stated below so we can begin the processing the transfer of your money to you. OK!
1. Your Full Name.
2. Your Direct Phone Number.
3. Occupation.
4. House address.
5. Status / Age.
6. Your International passport.
This will enable us forward your information to the paying Bank and then they will begin with the process of transferring the ($850,000.00 USD) to you.
Have a nice day and waiting to receive your requested information for the transfer process to commence to you.
Best regards,
Mr. Alfred Moses

Cammy is a practical girl. She reacts accordingly.

Mr Moses
I never buy raffle tickets. They're a moron tax.
Camille White

4 October 2019
Ms. Camille,
you did not buy a raffle ticket, i told you that our organization is conducted a random raffle draw every year with email addresses and names, and your email address was selected among the lucky winner of the year 2019 September group. ok

Mr Moses
Are you telling me that your company gives away money to random strangers?
Camille White

5 October 2019
My organization gives yearly award to lucky winners every year in our raffle draw selection

Why would they do that?

The Lad is getting impatient, as expected.

5 October 2019
Please my dear camille, nobody holds you an explanation in our organization, if you want to claim your award winning money, i will lead you to the paying bank and receive your money from the paying bank. OK

Mr Moses
I don't like your attitude, but whatever. What's the next stage then?
Camille White

Deja vu all over again!

6 October 2019
Attn:
we are in receipt of your email once again, how is life with you and your household? We are organizing a random raffle draw selection with all the network services id in our great institution and your email id was selected among the lucky winner's for the September 2019 random raffle draw in our great organization, and that was why I was instructed by the board management of my organization to get in touch with you for the claim of your money. To begin with the process of releasing your money to you. You are requested to send us your full information about your self as stated below so we can begin the processing the transfer of your money to you. OK!
1. Your Full Name.
2. Your Direct Phone Number.
3. Occupation.
4. House address.
5. Status / Age.
6. Your International passport.
This will enable us forward your information to the paying Bank and then they will begin with the process of transferring the ($850,000.00 USD) to you.
Have a nice day and waiting to receive your requested information for the transfer process to commence to you.
Best regards,
Mr. Alfred Moses

Mr Moses
1. Your Full Name. Camille Michelle White
2. Your Direct Phone Number. 08 xxxx xxxx
3. Occupation. Photomodel
4. House address. xx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Glebe Sydney NSW Australia 0237
5. Status / Age. What status? My age is 26.
6. Your International passport. I can't supply that.
Camille White

7 October 2019
Attn: Miss. Camille Michelle White, I'm Mr. Alfred Moses,
I'm Mr. Alfred Moses, how are you? We are in receipt of your email for your claim, and I receive your full details information about your self, except your international passport, we are not using it for anything okay! Is for recognition purposes and for documentation in our great institution as one among the 3 lucky winner's in September 2019. Send to us your working ID Card, or a photo of you. okay! Your details is documented already in our great Institution Data-Base-File. Contact the paying bank for the claim/transfer of your money to you.
Honestly below is the paying bank department were your money was deposited: {FOREIGN REMITTANCE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT} and head of the sector is Dr. Norbert Leo} And also the bank address, and their phone number:
ZENITH BANK PLC {GH} LTD.
{Z.B.PLC}
PREMIER TOWERS ROAD PMB CT528 173Z
KWAME NKRUMAH AVE
BP 01 766011 ACCRA - GHANA.
TELEX: 322
E-mail: {[email protected]}
Telephone: +233-236-252-943.
Contact the bank immediately for the claim/transfer of your money to you.
Have a nice day and our great institution management board is waiting to hear from you as you claim your money from the zenith bank management.
Best regards,
Mr. Alfred Moses.

Mr Moses
I thought you worked for a "great organisation" - so why are you telling me to write to someone in Africa?
Camille White

The impatience builds, and Whatsapp makes it first appearance.

11 October 2019
good day to you, how are you? What is your update with the paying bank? Have you contacted the remittance director for the transfer of your money to you? My organization management are waiting to read from you with a heart of appreciation as you receive your money to your bank account. This is my number: +233 247-898-872 call me and add me on whatsaap let talk to know each other. Are you married? I am a single guy, still searching for my half part.
Regards,
Mr. Alfred Moses.

Mr Moses
I don't have Whatsapp. Call me a recluse if you want, but I value my privacy. And since you ask, no, I'm not married. If you want to chat, I have a gmail account and I can add you to Hangouts; if that's OK, just let me know.
Camille White

12 October 2019
how are you doing? Hope you are good and fine? i got your email, this is my hangout, add me here. OK! I want to know you more, send me your pictures. What is your update with the paying bank remittance transfer director in claiming your money? Keep me posted OK!
Regards,
Mr. Alfred Moses

Mr Moses
I sent you an Invitation to Hangout on my gmail account - you'll see that I copied my gmail account on this email, just to be sure.
Camille White

And let the chat begin! The Lad is in italics.

Let's chat on Hangouts!
Why not, indeed?
Are you there?
Hello dear
how are you?
good to read from you
i have been busy all these while with my organization, we had a conference training meeting.
hope you are good?
This is my number: +233247898872 you can call me, i will come online for you. OK!

That's no good to me.
Hello friend, how are you? Hope you are good? Is been a while, are you on whatsapp?
No, I'm not on Whatsapp.
good to read from you
You said you wanted to talk on Hangouts. So, here we are.
what medium can we talk easily? i want to see and hear from you, i want us to see each other.
You want to do video calls, right?
yes dear
I don't do video calls. I've had some bad experiences.
i want to know you, i had a dream about you, i think i like you.
O RLY? What did you see?
what kind of experience did you have on video call? i don't get you? why are you hidden your self?
I'm talking about those sleazebag c_nts who wanted me to do a sexy show for them, just so they can blackmail me later. Now do you get me?
yep i get you, that is rubbish,
i dont do that ok

Cammy took that the wrong way - naturally!

That is not rubbish, asshole!!!!!!
i just like you, so i want us to come know each other
I knew someone who took her own life after a c_nt like that pulled that trick!
Don't you dare say that.
i will never ask you for that, why should i?
You say you never would. I don't believe in giving you the temptation, OK?
i said i cant do that
So you say!!!!! I don't have to believe you.
i cannot ask you to go naked for me and show me your c_nt
O RLY? What's stopping you?
if you want to do it for us, that is for you,then i know it comes from your mind ok
not me asking you ok

it won't happen. Ever.
Put it out of your mind.
and i cannot ask you, until we meet each other
And why/when would we meet?
i am telling you that i will never ask you, so dont read me wrong ok
i am a reasonable guy with good sense of humor ok
that is the more reason i want us to talk and come to know each other in a unique way in life ok
let us be free to each other, be free to me, and let's get establish in a unique way

this is me
If I "get you wrong" it's your fault.
And I often find that "a good sense of humour" is shorthand for homely (at best).
what did i do that is my fault dear?
Nothing, yet.
tell me about you, you seen me already, i am not hidden my self for you, tell me about your self and let's get established
Oh, wait, you said that what I told you about video blackmailers was rubbish,
That wasn't my fault.
i did not tell you that it was rubbish, that is not what i meant ok! what i meant is this, i said those people asking you to go naked and show them your c_nt are rubbish.
that is what i meant ok

As I said, if I get you wrong, it's your fault.
And it's too bad that you're homely.
why is it bad that i am homely?
so if i am homely and i found you suitable for me in life, is it bad?

Well, ain't you the arrogant one! "I found you suitable for me in life" - Freyja bless me! Do I get a say?
i am not arrogant my dear ok
You sure sounded that way.
take a look at my pic very well, do i look like someone that arrogant?
But trust me, you ain't the first to think like that. A lot of men and a few women have been real eager to get into my pants when I didn't want them.
you dont worry your self about that, trust me and give me your heart, and walk together in love.
And the most arrogant man I ever met was also one of the ugliest.
Just so you know.
Oh, there's something you should know; I don't give anyone my heart.
You have to win it.
babe, let me be the man to get into your pants after getting you married ok
I won't want to be married. My life is fine without it. If you know my life, you'd see why.
then allow me to win it babe, i want to win your heart to my heart, ok
Good luck! What's your first move?
then you take me as your best man in life, and lets walk in love, you will not regret of knowing me or having me in your life
I'm looking for something from my portfolio. My BBFF has most of them, so it won't be the best.
Again, what's your first move?
what did you mean as seen what's my first move?
I thought you should know the woman you're trying to shmooze, and why you'd be up against some stiff (ha ha) competition.
then let me see the woman to know
Looking.
i dont do competition dear, if you love me for who i am, then allow me to win your heart ok
How are you going to win my heart?
i can win it if you are ready to give it to me, cause i need it to walk in love with you. ok
That's not how it's done. You have to make an effort. Not just reel off some words and wait for me to fall in love.
so how did you want it done?
my dear, that is what i intend to do, but you have to open your heart for me and welcome me to your life, that is how to get things done ok

Do you want me to draw you a fucking picture? Write the fucking manual?
I love you and i gat a real love for you
"but you have to open your heart for me and welcome me to your life" - oh, no, that is not how it's done. You don't demand love. That is a crime against my religion.
No dear, i dont need a fucking picture dear, i need you for real in my arms in love. ok
So what did you demand in your religion?
Babe, get me on my whasapp number: +233247898872

Love can't be demanded. It must be nurtured. And it has to be mutual.
AND I DON'T HAVE WHATSAPP!!!!!!!!!!!11
my break time is up, i am going back to work,
Have a nice day then.
I have to go to bed. But who with? Decisions, decisions!
Missed call from Alfred
No video calls.
And get back to work!
Let me see you before you go to bed dear
Can i ask you a question dear?

Better hurry,
Are you for real
Very. And that’s a stupid question.

I dropped in a cropped and rotated image of photomodel Hilde Osland - this is like the one I sent.

This is me.
https://www.pinterest.es/pin/414542340686112683
Don’t wank over my pic.
Is not a stupid question dear, if you are for real, then why are you hidden your self from me? You are arrogant to saying!
This is not you, disagree to agree
you look like one of those internet girls
proof your self to me, if really you are for real, you are not for real.

Oh, I get it. I'm not allowed to be beautiful. I should be a homely frump because a homely big-headed git says I can't be real because I take care of my face and figure. I have something to be proud of, but from your looks, you've got nothing to justify your arrogance.

Will Moses return? We'll see!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

I think that Mr Moses may have bitten off more than he can chew.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Indeed he has.

Moses shot back early today. Here's the last exchange.

Please you don't talk like someone who is learned, you talk like those internet girls, are you sure, you are what you say you are? You surprise me the way talk. You sound reasonable like a good woman.
When you see my pic and yours, does it look the same? Your pic look like internet girls pic

Dewd, when you asked me about my occupation, I told you; photomodel. Do you think I could be a photomodel if I looked like the female version of you? Think about it!
Also - what's with "talk like internet girls"? I don't understand you.

Not sure how Cammy could ?sound reasonable like a good woman" and "talk like internet girls" at the same time, TBH.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ My thoughts exactly.
😂

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little bugger's never online when I am - we might as well be using email.

Then let me see you on video call if really you are a photo model
how do you expect us to be doing blind friendship without seeing you? Are you a miss world? You are just a photo model, even miss world will come on video for you to see her.

You're a control freak who's chucking a snit because I won't do what you want. You demand that I give you my heart and you order me to make a video call. Life with you would be a little Hel.

Only a photomodel, indeed... Cammy will have some choice words for our Moses if there's a proper chat.

Truth be told, this probably won't amount to anything, but it's good to trash a romance scammer whatever happens.

Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! His Miss World reference is spot on. I love that song:

https://youtu.be/mS1Ckczz0LQ
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh ffs he only wanted ye to get established and walk in love !!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy taunted him a little.

I see that you don't exactly disagree.

Anyway, unless you're there ATM, I guess it's goodbye for now.

Just a question; why would you run away from a chance, even a small one, of a relationship? You were being so bold and yet you piked out because I'm too beautiful was how it seemed. It's like you're afraid of a woman, and it's weird.

And then this morning...

Who told you, you are beautiful? You are not beautiful please, you don't have manners of talking, you are just too proud of your self as a photo one thing that you are doing, i did not miss you as a chance, you where the one who misses your chance in my life.
I am a single man, and i am ready to mingle with you. What is video call that we cannot see our selves? Why are you hidden your self for me? That shows you are not who you say you are!

Cammy was coldly angry when she replied - more Skadhi than Freyja this time round.

Oh, I get it. For you, beauty equals obedience to your whims and desires. That ain't beauty, dewd, that is subservience.
And why shouldn't I be proud? I've done nothing shameful, I'm beautiful and well-off, I love and I'm loved. I've got a lot to be proud of!
You, on the other hand, seem to have a lot to be humble about; a homely office drone who's so desperate to find a date he reaches out blindly to someone he happens across through his work, but so arrogant that he demands love on the spot, and chucks a snit when he's defied.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses does a 180 of sorts, recasting himself as the victim:

please go away u are not for real, u are those internet girls, who fling money from old men

I recall reading that psychopaths are especially prone to redefining reality in this way.

Cammy was scornful in return.

I don't need or want your money, asshole! I've already earned more than a million dollars; and you ain't worth even a million cents. And you contacted me first, remember?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses had lashed out in a somewhat craven fashion with this insult:

get a fuck u bitch
suck my ass bitch

He then blocked me so I couldn't respond.

Maybe some others would like a go?

Alfred Moses <[email protected]> awaits your pleasure.

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

The old Chancellor of the Church of the Holy Lamb sent a message to Mr. Moses... the idiot's name (Moses) promises a lot, so maybe he wants to follow the Right Way of Faith.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun, and keep us posted.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic