SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Drink the Kool-Aid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes baits don't quite go where you expect them to go. I thought I had a lad set for the shipping modality, but as it turns out, he had some qualms about the website; fortunately, he still wanted to work with me. So much so, in fact, that I was able to start him in a cult initiation (the ).
J: My character
O: His character
Quote:

O: Hey
J: Hey
O: Good day
J: Here is my proposal:
*snipped*
O: Ok I have hard you intend to trick them and also where am I need
Sorry I meant how do u intend to trick them because my safety is my consign, are you certain about this
J: Yes, safety is the utmost concern. I’ve never had a guy mess up a job yet and I’d like to keep it that way.
Where are you based? I need to know to find the closest office locations you can hit.
O: I use to base in three countries Togo, Ghana and Nigeria
What are the thing am suppose to know about this job
J: Use to based? Which country out of those are you in now?
O: Nigeria
J: Which city? I already have parts of Nigeria covered by my guys, so I need to see if you are in the right area.
If you are flexible with traveling outside of Nigeria, that gives us more options as well.
O: Am in Lagos now but will be traveling to Enugu tomorrow. Where are u from
J: I am based in Los Angeles, California right now in America.
Technically I am a Nigerian, but my parents came here with me as a baby, so I never learned much about my culture or how to speak my language
Both of them were from the Lagos area originally
But that isn't relevant.
O: Ok
J: Back to the packages, I have most of your area covered, so I don't think we can do anything in Nigeria.
Some locations though that I need guys to hit would include Natitingou in Benin, Abeche in Chad, and Yaounde in Cameroon.
Yaounde is relatively close to where you will be going, so perhaps that is an option.
O: If am 2 travel from Nigeria Cameroon what are the necessary thing am I purpose to have with me
J: You won't need to bring anything beyond what you would ordinarily have with you when traveling.
This isn't some secretive heist, we just switch some information in the server and you show up at the office, tell a joke or two, and walk out with the package as if you were the real recipient.
O: No ID card or pasport
J: If you need an ID or passport to travel to Cameroon or whichever office location you choose, yes.
But they won't see any of that at the office location.
O: What you mean is that no one would ask for any I identification before clearing the package
J: Since it is an in-person pickup, security is minimal, and since you will come in knowing the tracking number and the package contents, that is sufficient to identify you from their perspective.
Any other questions?
O: This interests me. If u have any package in Nigeria tell me am interested. But will still consider traveling to cameroon cuz I don’t base there. But will still make inquiries if someone will be collecting the package over dis
J: It's not an issue if you aren't based there, and I prefer working directly through you than finding local guys; if I wanted that, I'd do it myself.
My guys travel internationally all the time, generally to countries they aren't familiar with
I will give you some time to think before we choose a package, either there or at another location.
O: Ok
How long is P-log been into existence *uh-oh*
Maybe you can give me a call sometime soon
J: The company has been around for a while, although they got a new website very recently

O: High GUY
J:What is that?
O: Don’t mind
But your site in not that real you know dat
J: It is real. The company is real. I don't know what you are talking about.
Still, clearly you would rather spend time sending memes to me and arguing than doing business, so this isn't relevant anyhow.
O: Am ready for business but you are not coming up with one.
You are good by the way I most confess” but am an expect

*I decide YOLO, let's do something fun*
Dec 4, 8:34 PM
J: Well, I hate to break it to you, but congratulations, you passed the first test. You’ve passed stage one of the initiation into the KoG, the trial of the mind.
The next phase, the trial of strength, will begin tomorrow. Await instructions then.
Step two: You will need to choose a code name that you would like to use in the KoG. For instance, my code name is "Riptide". Pick this name and write it one hundred times. This will imbue your chosen name with sacred magical power.
O: I don’t get
J: Pick a code name for yourself like a spy movie or something like that. Some members choose animals like “Dragon” or “Tiger,” some choose natural phenomena like “Meteor” or “Tornado,” and so on. Pick something that either sounds cool or has special significance to you.
O: (Intent)
J: That is what you have chosen. As previously instructed, for this code name to gain its full spiritual power and for you to complete the trial of strength, handwrite this word 100 times on paper, vellum, or parchment in ink. Save this document and keep it in a safe place; you will need it later in the application process. Also save a digital record of this milestone, for instance through a photo, and send it to me so I can verify its completion.
The next stage of your initiation process will begin when I have received confirmation of this task’s completion.
O: You won’t kill
Is you are a pro in dis game how long have you been in this game
J: I am not a killer. We prefer to use more subtle methods of getting what we want.
And I am a pro in this. I am a chief lieutenant, a high-ranking member. I have been part of the Knights for five years.
I am expecting you to finish this task within 24 hours unless there are extenuating circumstances.
*A day or so later*
O:When did you send this message am sorry I have to ask because my phone was faulty
J: I sent that on the sixth. If you did not receive the message for some reason then, I’ll give you another 24 hours.

And guess what just showed up in my messages this morning:
His handwriting is nice. Any ideas for the next step? I'm completely making this up on the fly, although I want to build him to either a monument or meeting one of my operatives somewhere extremely distant.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask the idiot why he used blue ink - anyone knows it should be in red ....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I had to remove your photos MM314. They were causing a blowout of the forum. You can either edit your original post or post the photos below. I have sent you a PM with additional info.
This is from our guidelines.
Quote:
When posting a picture please ensure that it is no more than 600 pixels wide, so as to prevent thread 'blowout' for people with lower resolution monitors. If you can't reduce its size, or you need it to retain its original dimensions, then just post a link to the picture instead.

For those of you that are not savvy with imaging editing software, here is a link to a program that will do it for you.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be better:

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you ask the lad why he thought the P-LOG site was fake? Bertje might like to know as well. I think the site is rather professional except maybe for the use of actor Jon Hamm's picture and character name from Mad Men in the About Us section Laughing Feedback may help to make the site more "lad proof" in the future. At least you got your new pet willing to join a cult...absolutely nothing could go wrong with that plan.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ My best guess is that he saw when the website was registered and thought it was odd that a shipping company website would be so new. There's little Bertje can do to hide that. Clearly he believed enough to write the word "Intent" 100 times on paper.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic