SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy tapping with Elmo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo to Marry:
Quote:
So when do you plan to come to Ghana again
I am ready to come and meet you
But I will come with my friends about 3 people
hope you don't mind

- Of course Mary has to say "Look Elmo, it doesn't bother me at all, you can come with 10 friends with you if you want. But remember, I will pay only for your personal room, because I do not want to happen as last time when Lina paid and lost the money spent for your room... and you claimed that you did not have bus money and refused to come and see me. Okay?"

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mary offered to pay for him and one friend to stay, to keep Lina company, but the others have to pay for their own stay. He agreed on this, but he needs to apologize on video before Mary wants to come back to Ghana.

I'm trying to play this out as credible for him as possible and in a way so he won't get himself in a twist where his lies won't allow him to show up.

My plan:
- Mary and Lina will go back to the resort next week where Elmo will pick up the money for the treatment of his dying mother (I'm surprised she still lives, but that aside)
- Mary will tell the gold dude that she will come to Ghana and and send her fiancee to him to make a downpayment of 50% on the jewelry and she will pay the rest once the jewelry is finished.

This way the gold dude can stay anonymous and Elmo will think he can get both the cash for his dying mother and the money for the gold. Let's hope he bites.

Elmo: Are you there?
Are you busy now
Mary: Why 3 friends?
Elmo: They will accompany me
Do you have any problem for that
Mary: Yes I do
Elmo: tell me why
Mary: Do you really need 3 people to hold your hand while you visit a girl?
Elmo: Not really
But for them to meet my beautiful girl
Mary: Then why 3? Who are they and why do you need them?
Elmo: Honey..they are just a friend
Trust me they will not stay long
After seeing you then we will depart
After they meet you then they will depart trust me
They will spent only one night
Mary: Lina will come with me again. I will pay for you and one friend to stay so she won't be alone while we spend time together. The other 2 have to pay for themselves if they want to stay
Elmo: okay it is cool by me
So when will you come again
Mary: I don't know yet. Not everything revolves around you you know
And I am not even sure that you really love me
So how do I know it's not all about money for you?
Elmo: Okay...you know what will happen let us get marry when you come
so that you will know that i love you
I want to follow back to Netherlands
But you are not willing to take me alone with you
Mary: I have wanted that all along, but the way you have been treating me is bad
I need proof of your love before I come over
Elmo: <picture of wedding rings>
Mary: right...
Elmo: Just tell me what you want to prove my love for you
I am not after your money, if not because of my mum illness i will not ask you for money.
Did you see the ring i sent to you
Mary: make a video of yourself and tell me how you feel about me, make it romantic and sexy
Then I'll believe you
I'm negotiating with the gold supplier, I will ask him to make rings okay?
Elmo: Honey i can do tha trust me
My Phone is very bad now
Mary: Ok then don't
Elmo: You know i have done a video for you before
it seems you are angry again

But Mary stopped reading his messages since

Meanwhile she has been in contact with the gold supplier

Elmo:
Quote:
I cannot continue to send you samples and you don,t want to buy my Gold. Tell me if you are buying the Gold or Not. this is what i want to know first.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
Yes I want to buy but I really need to see more samples before I decide how much I want to buy and what I want made out of it. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Elmo
Quote:
Listen samples are not a problem here. Just buy the Gold first so that i will know that you are very serious then I will provide more samples for you. this is how to do business.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
Then you're a lousy businessman because here it's not common to pay for anything when you don't even know yet what you're buying

Elmo:
Quote:
Thank you for wasting my time. I am not surprise the way you are sounding now because i saw it coming but i thank God i saw it in time.

You of all people are saying that you don,t know what you are buying after i have sent you my Gold samples for you to choose the particular once you want to buy and you came up and said that you don,t really need it over there in Netherlands rather you want to use the Gold to produce Jewelries for yourself.

Just this morning i sent you Jewelries sample but you demand for me, you were not grateful for the once i sent you and you keep demanding for more.

Thank you for wasting my time.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
You have sent me only one picture and the link to a website that isn't loading. How do you expect me to make a decision based on that? If I was not serious about this I wouldn't have wasted my time responding to you, so are you willing to do business with me or not?

Elmo
Quote:
How many samples do you want me to sent to you? Just tell me. I want to know. tell me the exact numbers of samples you want.

I don,t want in a situation i will sent you another sample and you keep demanding more from me. so you better tell me how many samples you want in numbers so that I will take time to look for it at the stock and sent to you for once.

Am waiting.

Thank you.

Mary
Quote:
Let's say 15 samples. The price seems to be right so I'm planning to buy for myself and also gifts for my friends and family.

Elmo:
Quote:
Do you want to buy the Jewelries after seeing the samples or you want to buy my Gold to produce your own Jewelries for your own choice and style.

I want this to be clear to me before i proceed.

Thank you

Mary:
Quote:
I have already told you and you confirmed that I will buy gold for you and you will have professional local artists make traditional jewelry out of it.

Elmo:
Quote:
Okay. you will buy the Gold after you receive the 15 samples from me right?

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
If I like what I see, then yes I will definitely buy from you

Elmo:
Quote:
In attachment is 20 samples of difference designers of African Gold Jewelries, so kindly go through them and get back to me.

Thank you.

Tuesday
Mary: Yes I am. I told you I need that before I will come back to Ghana, but you don't love me and refuse

To Gold-Elmo (attached the picture of wedding rings he sent to Mary yesterday)
Quote:
Wow, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I want to ask you if you can also make rings like the one in the picture I attached for you.
Can you give me an estimate of what jewelry you can make out of one kilo of gold so I will know if I will have enough for myself and my friends and family?

Elmo must think he's so smart now that he's fooling the girl from two sides Laughing

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
This way the gold dude can stay anonymous and Elmo will think he can get both the cash for his dying mother and the money for the gold.

Ohh, my! The good Elmo will enjoy 2 times more. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Of course, Mary is still upset, so she won't accept Elmo to proceed as last time, abusive and verbally violent. Twisted Evil
- Elmo has to understand that, this time, the situation is like "take it or leave it!" and that Mary does not intend to make any more concessions for him. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday January 14
Elmo 13:28
Quote:
I am glad that you like all the Jewelries i sent to you. Yes one kilo of Gold will do all the 20 Jewelries together with the Wedding ring.

Remember i told you that one kilo Gold now is 45,000 euros.

So the total cost for the Gold and the Jewelries and Wedding ring production will be around 60,000 euros.

Now tell me when are you sending the money for the Gold?

Thank you.

Elmo: Please don,t say that...i don,t love you
it hurts me so much if you said that
I will do the video for you as soon as i repair my phone
Mary: Ok. When will that be?
Elmo: I don,t really have money right now but as soon as i get some money i will repair the phone and do the video and sent for you
Honey i really miss you so much
Mary: So it's not important enough or you'd ask a friend to use his phone
Elmo: Okay...i ask some to see if he will accept to video me
Tell me exactly the kind of video you want from me
Mary: I already told you
Elmo: You never ask me how Mum is doing
Mary: Because you already told me
Elmo: Are you sure i told you
I can,t remember telling you about my mother today
Sent me the pictures you took at the resort i want to see it
Mary: No you didnt'today but you did yesterday and since not much has changed since weeks ago I thought it should be about the same still
I've been praying for her though
Elmo: Really Thank you so much
You are the best
I let her know that you are praying for her
Mary: okay
Elmo: Thank you so much
Sent me the pictures you took at the resort i want to see it
Mary: No
I told you you are not in the position to make demands now
Elmo: okay
No problem
Did you really like the ring
You didn,t say anything about it
Mary: Yes I like it. I asked the gold supplier if he could have those made and he said he can but I need that video from you first before I can even confirm that order
Elmo: okay i hear you
Please tell me exactly what you want
for the video
Please i don,t want to make mistake
Mary: I have already told you.
This is what I told you: make a video of yourself and tell me how you feel about me, make it romantic and sexy
Elmo: Wow
I will do that for you my love

15:24 The real elmo
Quote:
I have make the video you requested. Please kindly open the attachment and watch the video and let me know.

Love you so much.

From your love,
Elmo

>>>VIDEO<<<

Elmo: Honey i have make the video
I sent it to your email so check your email and watch the video and let me know
Mary: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Love it
๐Ÿ˜˜
Which size do you need for the wedding ring?
Elmo: Wow...you really love the video
I am very happy now
Yes my size for the wedding ring is 8

17:12 Mary
Quote:
I'm glad to hear that it is possible to make the jewelry all for that price. I did some research and to be honest, I think 50000 would be a more reasonable price, can you agree with that?
I'm planning to come to Ghana myself soon and I would appreciate if you would make sure that those wedding rings will be made first. I will ask my fiancee to go to you with 50% of the money as a downpayment and he will take the rings with him. Then after you have had the jewelry produced I will pay the remaining 50% of the balance and you can send them to me, or if it's produced before I leave Ghana we will pick it up together.
For the female wedding ring I need a size 7, I will ask my fiancee which size he needs and will let you know shortly.
I hope you will agree with all of this. It's a pleasure doing business with you.

17:36 Elmo
Quote:
I got your message and i had what you said, there is no problem i agree to all you said.

So when will your fiancee bring me the part payment of the 50% which is (25,000 euros) for me to commence on the Wedding ring and Jewelries production.

Thank you.

Wednesday January 15
11:18 Elmo: Good morning Honey
How was your night?[/quote]

14:00 Elmo
Quote:
I got your message and i had what you said, there is no problem i agree to all you said.

So when will your fiancee bring me the part payment of the 50% which is (25,000 euros) for me to commence on the Wedding ring and Jewelries production.

Thank you.

16:06 Mary
Quote:
My fiancee needs a size 8 wedding ring. I will have to make arrangements to come to Ghana first but I will let you know as soon as possible when he will meet you to bring the downpayment. Please make sure to start producing the wedding rings immediately.
It will probably be after the weekend that I will travel to Ghana. Once I'm there we can discuss all the details about the time and place where he will meet with you.

[color=blue]Mary: My night was good honey. I'll tell them your size right now
Elmo: oh ok sweetheart
Where have you been since morning
I have been waiting to chat with you

16:16 Elmo
Quote:
Now i know that you are really joking with me. so you expect me to start producing a wedding ring with my Gold without receiving part payment from you, that is not going to happen.

If i receive the part payment from you then i will proceed with the production, so until you are been serious then we will make progress.

Thank you.

16:48 Mary
Quote:
It was this morning that you told me : I got your message and i had what you said, there is no problem i agree to all you said.
Why did this suddenly change? I proposed that you'd make only the wedding rings in advance and that my fiancee will take then when he brings the $25000 downpayment, so you will not give him anything without him paying for it, there is not a problem at all. All the other jewelry will be produced only after you have received the downpayment of 50%. It will be paid in full when you have produced them. I need those wedding rings to be ready because we will get married in Ghana, so we can not wait another few weeks for those. If you don't agree with this, then I'm going to find another supplier that can grant me this little favor. It's not even really a favor because you will not give the rings until you have an initial payment.

Mary: I'm very busy today. I told Lina to make arrangements again and I hope to be there next week, but suddenly the gold supplier is giving me issues about the wedding rings, so there might be a slight delay
Elmo: what did the Gold supplier said

17:04 Elmo
Quote:
I don,t do my business like that ok, if you cannot send the part payment of the 25,000 euros first to me, then you are free to look for another Gold Supplier who can do that for you.

I taught you said that you have a friend in Ghana and his MICHEL and he is also dealing with Gold so kindly tell him to do your Wedding Ring for you and your fiancee will bring him the money later.

I already know that you are just a joker and thank you for wasting my time.

Thank you.

17:15 Mary
Quote:
If you want to change our agreement and insult me then I do not want to do business with you anymore. Thank you for wasting my time. I will find someone else

17:21 Elmo
Quote:
I did not have any agreement with you that i will do your Wedding Ring and you will pay me later.

Like i said, you are free to look for another person who will do that for you.okay.

I don,t do my business like that.

Thank you.

Mary: He agreed to make the wedding rings and you could take them when you bring the 50% down payment for the other jewelry, but not he said he doesn't want to do that. We will only get the wedding rings together with the other jewelry when everything is paid in full
I'll find another supplier I guess. It might take a bit longer for me to come. I'm sorry
Elmo: Why can,t you send him the money instead\
How much is he talking about
Or then send me the money on my bank account so that i can go give it to him
I'm bringing it in cash
Mary: He already agreed to that
But he's changing his mind and I don't like doing business with people like that
Elmo: Honey...I will advice you send him the money so that he will believe you
I'm finding someone else
Elmo: Who will do that
it is very risky to move with cash
How much are you coming with
Mary: I moved with cash before. No problem. My parents can't track me down that way
Let me handle it. I'll go looking for another supplier
Elmo: What about Michel you told me you gave me last time
Can,t he help to do the Wedding ring
Please send me your new pictures
I want to see you
<missed call>

17:25 Mary
Quote:
In my message to you yesterday that is exactly what I proposed and you said yesterday and today in your message that you agree to everything I proposed. So you're not keeping your word and you're breaking our agreement

17:38 Elmo
Quote:
I should risk a Gold of 45,000 euros for just a Wedding ring without receiving any part payment. That will not happen.

If you cannot trust me by sending the money to me to do your work for you then i cannot trust you either to bring the money to me after.

Like i said, you are free to look for another person will do that for you. Okay.

Thank you.

18:21 Mary
Quote:
We agreed that my fiancee would bring half the money, which is 25000, to you and he would take only the wedding rings. Last time I checked wedding rings don't cost 25000.
After you have the jewelry made you will get the remaining 25000 first, before I will take the jewelry. So I don't understand what you're whining about, but to me it looks like you bear no risk in this transaction. The only one bearing any risks here is me, because if you don't keep your end of the agreement I will only have extremely expensive wedding rings and you'll have 25000 and still your gold to sell to someone else.
In doing business we'll have to trust eachother and I'm showing you trust by taking this risk. I will not take any more risks than this, so this is my final offer

18:34 Elmo
Quote:
Like i said, you are free to look for another person who will do that for you. Okay.

I am not interested in your offer. it is either you send the part payment to me first before i will do the wedding ring and your jewelries or look for another Gold dealer period.

18:35 Mary
Quote:
Ok

Thursday January 16
0:10 Elmo
Quote:
The only way i can agree to that now is if you accept this following condition:

1, Attach your International Passport for me.

As soon as i receive your International Passport then i will proceed to do the wedding ring for you, but if you refuse to send your International Passport to me then find another Gold dealer.

I must see your International Passport so that i will truly know that you are serious of coming to Ghana but if you refuse to send your International Passport then look for another Gold dealer.

6:56 Mary
Quote:
I'm already taking to another good supplier, so thank you, but no.

7:47 Elmo
Quote:
So you are no longer interested right. so i should cancel everything.

8:32 Elmo
Quote:
I am sorry. I will do the wedding ring for you and it will be ready before you arrive to Ghana next week.

Or I should stop since you said that you have already talking to another Gold supplier.

Please reply back to me immediately.

Elmo: Good morning
Please what is happening? Please i need your update
What is your conclusion with the Gold supplier and what is next plan
Please keep me updated
How much money are you bring to Ghana for our Engagement and Court Wedding
How much money are you bring for my Mother Medication. this is most important to me

13:35 Mary
Quote:
I have found someone else who is willing to do the whole order for 45000 total and agreed with all my conditions so I don't think we'll be doing business anymore.
Thank you

Mary: It'll take a while dear. I have found another supplier for gold but he's in Senegal. He will do it for 5000 less even so I will go there first. The other supplier from Ghana was very rude and this is a really good dea. I will go there first to bring a downpayment of 50% and he will make the wedding rings while I"m there, he promised me that I could wathc. after that I can come to you dear, but I don't know exactly when that will be.
Elmo: Did you actually read my last message that i sent to you

[b]Friday January 17[b]
Mary: Yes I did
You said you need 50000
I knew that
But it's going to take longer now
Elmo: How isn,t going to take longer
i don,t understand you
Are you trying to tell me that you will not bring the 50,000 for my mother medication
Mary: I will but since that gold guy backed out of the agreement I now need to do business with another one before I get the wedding rings and I can go to Senegal for that in April, so it won't be until May that I can come back to Ghana
Elmo: I can see that you don,t want to help
Mary: I can see that you're an idiot
you really think it's easy to get away here
Elmo: You value the so call Wedding Ring and your Jewelries more than the life of my mother
you are calling me Idiot just because i need your help
There is no problem
Mary: You think you can keep insulting me
keep it up
Elmo: I didn,t insult you
don,t change the topic ok
you just called me an Idiot, just because i ask for your help
Mary: You should blame that idiot of a gold supplier okay, he is the one that fucked everything up. Not me
Elmo: Don,t use him as your excuses okay
Just keep me doing your things
Just keep on doing your things
You called me an Idiot
I can,t believe this
you value ordinary Wedding Ring more than the life of my mother
Please i am no longer interested in that Wedding engagement
I value the life of my mother more than that Wedding Engagement
Mary: ok
Elmo: Go to hell

Then he blocked Mary

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Poor Elmo! He hopes that he will be able to trick the young woman and get some "easy" money, without having to meet her. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- I have encountered this kind of approach many times, they prefer to receive $5 and do nothing, than to work a full day and receive $50.
- Of course, for many of them they happen to work a full day and receive nothing... but these are the risks of the scammer job. Twisted Evil

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is still 25K Euros of "wiggle" room to entice this bastard. Elmo can bring all 50K to pick up the rings. Mary can tell Elmo, "baby...when you get here I'm going to give you the 30K or whatever it was for your mommy and the 50K for the jewelry and have the 4E people shuttle you back to Tamale in the Range Rover so you can go to the bank and wire funds to the hospital...etc." There has to be a dollar amount and scenario where he eventually plops his lazy ass onto a bus seat. There has to be...this idiot is begging for it.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd never guess what came crawling back for some more abuse.... Right

Sunday
23:44 Elmo: You know how much i love you...but you keep treating me like that...Just because i need your financial help
My Mother is in critical condition

Monday
8:46 Elmo: Please i need your help urgently
Please i really need your help
Please i am begging you in the name of God
Please what is the latest update on the Wedding Ring
Please I will advice you write to the Gold Man again in Ghana...it might change his mind
Senegal don,t have any Gold
So the person you are dealing with might be an IMPOSTOR
I know you to be a smart and wise girl so be wise and note that there is no Gold Mining in Senegal
Don,t allow an IMPOSTOR to scam you...Honey

8:52 Elmo
Quote:
Since you said that you have gotting someone else to do the business with you. there is no problem.

But please kindly link me to your Father or Mother to deal with them on the Gold business. i think they will be interested to buy the Gold or someone else in Netherlands and i promise to give you 20% of the profit.

Please if you are still interested to continue with me. i am still available here.

9:15 Mary
Quote:
No. Only way I will do business with you is if you accept to do it for โ‚ฌ40000 with the same conditions. 50% paid up front and you make the wedding rings in advance. If you don't accept that I will not do business with you but the other supplier

9:16 Mary: You told me to go to hell
Why do you care
Elmo: you called me an Idiot
Did you apologize to me
The answer is No
Please am sorry for that
Please what is the update on your coming
My Mother is in Critical condition now
Mary: You acted like one and you blocked me only to come back begging for money
So there is no update
Elmo: Please i am very sorry
You must forgive me
i don,t want to loose you
Please i really need your help
Please i am begging you in the name of God
Please what is the latest update on the Wedding Ring
Please I will advice you write to the Gold Man again in Ghana...it might change his mind
Senegal don,t have any Gold
So the person you are dealing with might be an IMPOSTOR
I know you to be a smart and wise girl so be wise and note that there is no Gold Mining in Senegal
Don,t allow an IMPOSTOR to scam you...Honey

9:24 Elmo
Quote:
Ok. I will do the wedding ring for you with the 40,000 euros together with your 20 Jewelries sample i went to you. I accept.

So when did you want me to start?

Tuesday
7:30 Elmo
Quote:
Ok. I will do the wedding ring for you with the 40,000 euros together with your 20 Jewelries sample i went to you. I accept.

So when did you want me to start and when will come to Ghana?

9:25 Elmo: Good morning Honey
I didn,t hear from you again yesterday

12:24 Elmo: Why are you silence?
Is there any problem

13:49 Mary: Yes there is a problem. That gold dealer from Ghana is still willing to do it but the way you treated me is wrong. I'm not even sure that you are going through with what you promised. What if I bring all that money for the jewelry and your mother and again you don't show up at the resort?
14:07 Elmo: I will swear with my life i will come to resort to meet you
I will never disappoint you.
Mary: I don't know if I can believe you anymore
Elmo: Honey I will never disappoint you...I swear with my life
So tell me when you will arrive in Ghana here
Have you the tell Gold dealer do the Gold wedding ring for us. please you must give him go ahead
We will travel to Nigeria together to meet my Mother for her to bless us for our marriage

15:05 Mary: No I haven't told him that because I'm not sure about anything anymore
Elmo: Honey please tell him
I will not disappoint you...I already told you that i swear with my life..
What did you want me to do for you to prove that i will not disappoint you
Just tell me now
Mary: I don't know
Elmo: Please trust me...i will not dissapoint you
Please I love you so much
It is my desire for us to get married and i take you to my mother
Mary: Then make a video of you proposing
Elmo: Proposing to you
Is that what you mean
Mary: Yes
Elmo: Oh ok
I will be done
But send me your pictures to see you
Mary: Do you really think you're in the position to make demands?
Elmo: Ok go ahead and tell the Gold dealer to proceed on the Wedding ring
I will do the video and sent to you
Mary: I'll wait until I see that

15:45 The-real-Elmo
Quote:
Hello Honey,

Honey, I have make the video you requested. Please kindly open the attachment and watch the video and let me know.

Love you so much.

From your love,
Elmo

>>>VIDEO<<<

Elmo: Honey,I have make the video you requested. Please kindly open the attachment and watch the video and let me know.
Please kindly check your email now
Mary: Can you at least try and look like you're not miserable asking me to marry you? And speak a bit more clearer because I can't hear a thing
Elmo: Please you are insulting me again
You are calling me Miserable
Mary: Me?
You are looking like you're unhappy to marry me
that's an insult to me
Elmo: I sent you a video now and you don,t even appreciate it
you start saying that what i sent to you is miserable...Do you really know what miserable is
Mary: Because you are not even happy about the idea of getting married to me, how can I appreciate that
Elmo: I can see you're still not serious about this
You are punishing me too much
And i don,t like that
Since i know know..you have never ever do one video for me for once
You always demand from me and i always sent to you
I told you my Phone is not good..i have to ask someone to borrow me his phone to do that Video i sent to you.. he was the one that video me
Mary: Please stop messaging me now. You have played enough games with me. I'm tired of it
Elmo: I can see that you don,t want to come
you just want to use me
<missed call>

16:40 Elmo
Quote:

So when did you want me to start and when will come to Ghana?

Elmo: How can I propose to you without seeing you face to face
That is the way to propose to a Woman
I am making another Video for you now
I am sorry i really love you so much
But I am not happy the way you talk to me sometimes
Please response to me so that i will do the video for you again
In a special way
Honey...Please i am very sorry
Please kindly answer me so that i can do the video in a special way for you
Please Honey...Just give me this very last chance
So should i do another video proposing to you in a special way
Honey..Please forgive me
Please i am begging you to come online๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please i don,t want to loose you
Please give me this very last chance
I will never hurt you again.

Wednesday
9:37 Elmo: Good morning Honey
I am still waiting for your approval so that i can do good and better video today
You know i love you so much

12:42 Mary: I thought I already told you what to do
Elmo: Ok i will do the video i sent to you today
Thank you Honey...for the last chance and the opportunity

Thursday
13:42 Mary: Looks like you didn't really take that chance
14:18 Elmo: I will send it..My Friend that i use his phone is not around now
I told you my phone is not good
Please i am waiting for him here..he said that he is coming
what is the progress so far with the Gold Dealer
Mary: I didn't talk to him anymore so you better hurry before he withdraws his offer
Elmo: ok sweetheart
I will try and send it today..i am still waiting for my friend
Mary: ok
Elmo: Thank you

15:18 The-real-Elmo
Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,

Sweetheart, I have make the video again you requested. Please kindly open the attachment and watch the video and let me know.

Love you so much.

From your love,
Elmo

>>>VIDEO<<<

Elmo: Sweetheart, I have make the video again you requested. Please kindly open the attachment and watch the video and let me know.
Please kindly check your email

20:27 Mary
Quote:
I'm sorry for the late reply, my fiancee caused some delays. Thank you for accepting my offer. I want to come next week but I'm not sure about the exact day that my fiancee will come to you with 50% of the money and pick up the rings, do you think you can have them ready by Tuesday? I will most likely arrive in Ghana right after the weekend and I do not want to waste time. Please let me know if this is possible and I will let you know the exact day my fiancee will pick up the rings and bring you the money.

Mary: Thank you dear. That was lovely. I will try to come next week. Lina is making arrangements now

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
zedsdead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Elmo: I will swear with my life i will come to resort to meet you
I will never disappoint you.

I want this lad to safari so badly.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck getting him to safari. I tried before I handed him off to you, but all that I know is that I want to be able to gloat at him when he's having a miserable time somewhere in Mole Park or Abidjan.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is like herpes... once you have it you'll never get rid of it, it just keeps coming back. I hope he's going to get his lazy ass on that bus this time.

Elmo: I want IPHONE and Laptop together with the 50,000 for my mum
Hope you can arrange that for me
Mary: ๐Ÿค”
You asked me to bring 30000 for your mother. I'm bringing 40000 for the gold dealer. I think I'll be traveling with enough cash. And again you think you're in the position to make demands?
Think again

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a greedy little twat. 50K Euros is over 20 times the average income of a citizen in Ghana. I hope the promise of 70K will get him moving north. However, I'm sure he'll go apoplectic as usual when he finds out that Mary isn't going to fly to Accra to pick him up and pay for him to go to Tamale. He's also wrong about there being no gold in Senegal...but I'm sure you knew that. Will he block poor Mary again over the price of a bus ticket? I can't wait to find out Razz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday
Elmo: Good morning
How are you doing today
Please kindly update me on your progress so far with the Gold dealer and your progress with your visa
Love you so much
Mary: So you're just going to disregard what I said?

Gold-Elmo
Quote:
Sorry for my late respond. I went to mining company yesterday and i couldn,t check my email.

I got your message and i had what you said, just rest assured that your Gold Wedding Ring will be ready and available by next week, so just inform me as soon as you arrive here in Ghana.

Thank you.

Sunday
Elmo: Good morning Honey
I hear everything you said
there is no problem
I am very OKAY with it
Please don,t be annoyed
Mary: I'm not okay with what you said

Monday
Elmo: Then i am very sorry
Please can you update me on your progress with the Gold Dealer
And send me your Flight schedule when it is available

A few hours later he sent the same email as Saturday

Mary: Our flight leaves from Amsterdam in two hours. We'll be in Accra this evening where we go with private plane to the resort. I told Peter to contact you with the details, we booked for you and one friend starting tomorrow
The jet arrives in Tamale later this evening and we'll have to go to the resort then. It will be very late before we arrive there. Please tell me the name of the friend you are taking. Hope he is nice and single, because Lydia could use some company when we spend time together

Mary
Quote:
Sorry for replying back late. It's a bit of a last minute arrangement and it's not easy to get away here, so I couldn't confirm sooner to you when I would be going to Ghana. My flight leaves soon and I will arrive very late this evening in a resort in Mole national park where I will be staying with a friend. I hope my fiancee will join me there tomorrow and I will give him the money then to go to you and pick up the wedding rings. I don't know which of the gold mines you are close to, but please let me know your location so that we can make arrangements. I hope my fiancee will be able to come to you on Wednesday or Thursday, but I have to discuss the exact day with him and it depends on when you will have the time and how far from Mole park you are located.
Please let me know. Tomorrow morning I will be able to write to you again and I hope we can arrange this meeting swiftly.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo responds some time later

Elmo: it is very nice if you call me when you arrive here in Accra Ghana
You have mobile number +2335587*****
We can move together to Tamale to the Resort
This is what i think

Think again lad.. think again.. Mary isn't reading messages until tomorrow morning

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cue Angry Elmo in 3...2...1

https://youtu.be/_mZbzDOpylA

^^^ YouTube link above: log out prior to clicking for best safety
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, dear Elmo will be invited to Tamale very soon, where he will be picked up by the tour company van. My manager Peter will write a message in this regard, in ~1.5 - 2 hours.
I'm sure Elmo will be so angry Laughing , but maybe the promise of those tens of thousands of eur will make him give up those $20 (the cost of the Accra-Tamale bus ticket). Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

From Peter (manager at 4E Resort) to Elmo:
Quote:
Good afternoon Sir Elmo,

You have a reservation already paid by Miss Lina Hollywood, between Tuesday (January 2Cool and Monday (February 03). The two ladies (miss Hollywood and miss Lineburg) will arrive here later in the evening and I have been instructed to take care of bringing you here. As you know from the last time, for taking our clients and bringing them to our Resort in the National Park, it is necessary to reach the meeting place in Tamale city.

These are the same details already known by you:
- Our shuttle bus service will collect all guests at 14.30, every day, outside of the Tamale Teaching Hospital, on Salaga Road, in Jekeriyili area, Tamale.
- If you cannot reach the appointed time (14.30), then let me know in advance and I will send a driver to come to Tamale and take you from there. No matter what time you arrive in Tamale. Any time.
- Right in front of the Tamale hospital's parking lot is the place where our vans are waiting to take-in the Resort's guests.
- The end point of the trip will be Larabanga village, where the transfer is made in our Toyota 4x4 trucks.
- The access in the Mole National Park, to our Resort location, is limited only for 4x4 cars, because of the quality of the roads. Between Thursday (January30) - Saturday (February02), the local authority in Larabanga-Damongo district will carry out complete maintenance works for the roads that allow tourists access to the national park. The road will be closed for traffic, so we will not be able to bring tourists in those days. The last floods completely destroyed a long section of road and 2 bridges. Long story short, if you can't get here tomorrow or Wednesday, then you could only come early next week.

It is important that you bring a copy of your E-ticket (you have to print this email) with you so that our driver/guide will be able to check your name against our expected guestlist. Miss Hollywood also told us that you might be accompanied by one of your friends. We'll need also his name to get them on our guest list. However, photo ID is not strictly necessary and our company policy has recently been relaxed in this respect.
Once again, we are delighted to welcome you, and trust that you will have a wonderful safari experience at our Exclusive Resort.

Best regards,
Peter Grandman - Resort Manager
4E - Exclusive Escapes

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4E management is closely following this. Beter make sure no mistakes are made, and that the guest will be able to truly experience "An Escape To Remember ยฉยฎ"

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will there be video of the lad waiting for transport?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4E news about the road closures: "blah blah roads closed etc. blah". Elmo: "take a picture...this is what I want to know". He'll blame it all on Mary of course. I hate this lad...hope he makes the journey.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday - 06.15 - Still nothing from our dear Elmo.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mary: Good morning dear. I hope you'll be arriving today. I can't wait to meet you
Elmo: I don,t have any money to come there? Can you send me some money this morning
I don,t understand it that the Hotel don,t have Branch here in Accra to pick me up
Mary: What the fuck?
you're not on your way here yet?
You promised to come here as soon as I arrived
And you need to come before thursday because then the access roads are closed I heard
Elmo: Did you actually read my message
Did you hear what i said
You always want everything done on your own way
I don,t have money to pay for transportation
Don,t you get it?
Mary: You promised to come here if I would've known you couldn't come here I would've stayed home
WTF
A bus ticket is only $20,-
I brought all the money for the jewelry and the 30000 for your mother and it's in vain again?
Elmo: I don,t have any money trust me
I appreciate your help but i don,t understand the reason why you always refuse to send me money for transportation
Yes it might be $20 but i don,t have it. Can you send me the $20 right away
Through Mobile Number
I can send you the Mobile number right away
Mary: I don't have access to a bank here
I'm not sending you money because you are breaking promises.
If you would've told me you didn't even have 20 to come to me here I would've stayed home
you deceived me again
Elmo: What kind of humanbeing are you self
You came to Ghana and all International Airlines arrives in Accra in Kotoka Airport and I am staying in Accra here, Instead of me to welcome you as my finacee you left and starting tell me to come to Tamale
Does all these things your doing make any scene at all
Mobile Money is not Bank..the transaction is Phone to Phone transfer
Mary: I don't care
you're breaking promises
you agreed to come here and now you don't
Elmo: Ask the 4E Manager about the Mobile money
it is very common here in Ghana
it is very simply and fast
I'm not sending you anything
You promised to come so don't come begging now
Elmo: I am not begging you
if you don,t want to send then enjoy yourself alone over there because i don,t have money to come period
Mary: fine
goodbye
Elmo: Goodbye too
Mary: You can go fuck yourself with your lies. I don't need you anymore
Elmo: Go to hell with your games too
Mary: I wasn't the one who broke promises. That's on you
I wish your mother all the best, please tell her she'll die because you are too lazy to come here
Elmo: God punish you and your generation to wish my mother died
God punish you forever
Idiot like you
Mary: I wanted to help your mother, remember I brought 30000 for her, but you refuse
it's you that leave her to die, not me
Elmo: Go to hell with your lies and your fucking money
You think i am stupid. you come to Ghana and all the International Airlines arrive here in Accra first before proceeding to any other airport..And i am in Accra but you refuse to see me here in Accra and you rush to Tamale
And you want me to listen to those your stupid stories

Meanwhile
Elmo
Quote:
Thank you very much for your message.

Your Wedding Ring is already now at the Gold mining factory here in Accra Ghana, so i am expecting your fiancee to bring me the money as you promise or I can send you bank account number to make the transfer since you are already in Ghana now.

Thank you

Mary
Quote:
My bank is in the Netherlands and since the payment will be made when he gets the wedding rings, I will not transfer it but you'll get it in person. Unfortunately I can't tell you yet which day that will be. I was hoping tomorrow, but it's not certain yet

Elmo
Quote:
Please don,t tell me that you are going to disappoint me because i have spent alot of money to prepare that wedding ring for both of you.

I have to pay the Mining Factory people too because it is then that do the wedding ring for both of you.

And your Jewelries are also on the Mining factory already and they will finish it this week.

Thank you.

Mary
Quote:
I'm very sorry to disappoint but it is honestly not my fault. My fiancee promised to come meet me here and he is backing out. I have no means to travel through the country alone, it's not safe for me to do that and I refuse. If he doesn't come here unfortunately our deal will be off. I'm very sorry about this, but I really hope he'll come around.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as we expected, dear Elmo refuses to spend $20 to meet his fiancรฉe and take that money from her.
He wrote to my Resort manager (Peter):
Quote:
Peter,

Thank you for your message which i got.

Please I am requesting for only 2 things from you. Firstly I want you make arrangement for me here in Accra Ghana a car or a box that will take me to Tamale and Secondly I want to speak with my fiancee Mary Lineburg on Phone.

I don,t understand how a big hotel like E&E don,t have a telephone number to reach their customers.

From Chris.

So, let's get him angry. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Sir,

This is the second time we have been having this useless discussion and I hoped that you already understood everything from the beginning.
- The geographical position of the Resort (in the middle of the Mole National Park) did not allow the location of GSM antennas, so the communications are made exclusively through the satellite network.
- For someone from the Resort to talk on the phone, one of our drivers must take that person in one of our trucks and bring him to Larabanga. If your fiancรฉe really wants this, then one of the drivers from the Resort will drive her to the village and she can talk to you on the phone. But, from what I saw, it seems that the two young ladies do not need another male company (if you understand what I mean).
- I personally have the same bad opinion about you, which I had for the first time (when I heard that you asked money for the Accra-Tamale bus ticket). So, again, I wonder how you can have the urge to ask someone from Tamale to come to Accra to take you from there? Are you a poor idiot and you don't have those $20 needed for a bus ticket? Well, in this case it is clear that you are not suitable for the relationship with young Mrs. Mary.

Cheers,
Peter

I hope he will appreciate this message and enjoy it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo
Quote:
I didn,t get it so are you trying to tell me that you didn,t wait to meet your fiancee in Accra Ghana before you went to Tamale.

Why did you do that? what kind of arrangement is that? There is no problem i had what you said. I will ask the Mining factory to stop the production of the Jewelries because you are no longer interested again.

As for the Wedding Ring i will find a way to get a buyer and sell it. there is no problem.

Thank you for wasting my time.

Mary
Quote:
Thank you for your understanding. To be honest, it's none of your busines. We agreed to meet at a resort, he agreed to come and meet me here but now he is refusing to come over a $20,- bus ticket. A man like that is not worth my time and attention. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm glad you have another buyer for the rings.

Elmo
Quote:
Okay.

This part of the story is definitively finished. Next week we will start another episode... Try to see if Elmo is willing to be a reverend

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is the worst. I have a feeling he would do something very bad to Mary if they were to meet in Accra like he wants. It would be awesome if he goes to Tamale but I think his plan is to rob her close to home and then run.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo to my Resort manager:
Quote:
Peter,

I didn,t insult you hope you remember that, i just ask you a question and now you have answer me so i cannot come okay because i don,t like the arrangement.

Thank you.

From Chris.

Peter:
Quote:
My friend,

You really insulted my intelligence when you proposed those fucking nonsense. I will communicate your answer to the ladies and I see that they will start laughing at you again.
Last night, at the coming cocktail party, I told them that this kind of men who ask for money from women are not true Africans men and I noticed that many of these impostors are gay.
Probably now their opinion about you is very clear now.

Goodbye,
Peter

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic