SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy tapping with Elmo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:35 Elmo: I said that i want to see you and Lina. I want see your pictures both of you take together
22:30 Mary: seriously? Macho much huh
There's a party this evening with really nice people. If you don't want to come then that's fine, I'll enjoy myself anyway here. The people are so friendly and Michel the pool guy offered me a massage, but I declined cause I was hoping you'd be here. Guess you wont. It's a pity

Tomorrow he might get an email from Lydia containing a short video of Mabel dancing at an outside party at night with her friend. She might or might not be mocking him for being a fool

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:49 Elmo If you cannot find a way to call me on number and you cannot come to Accra Ghana to see me here. then forget about me.

Cry baby. Mary isn't awake, so she didn't read the message, at least, that's what he thinks.

10:27 Lina
Quote:
Hey Elmo, What a party last night, it's a shame you couldn't be here. There's a nice group of Europen and American tourists here and we're having a blast. Mabel is still conked out, she might have had a little too much wine. On the other hand she seemed to have a pretty good time with Michel, the pool boy. Damn that's some fine piece of man.You're still invited to come over but you know what they say: you snooze you lose.
It's safari time today so I'd better wake Mary up. I added a short video for your viewing pleasure.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

Poor Elmo!... his "wife" dances lasciviously in front of other men. Jesus, what a tragedy! Twisted Evil
It is difficult to bear such a situation, especially if you know that in the safe of the resort there are 30,000 euros waiting to be taken over. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mary: Seriously, you do not want to come here? After I took so many risks to be with you and brought all the €30 000 for your mother? I thought you wanted her to get a good treatment?
Elmo: if you cannot call me
Mary: We're going on a safari today the guides are going to show us elephants
so because there's no connection here you will let your mother die?
Elmo: to here your voice then forget it period
you are not serious at all
Mary: Look who's saying that. I traveled half the world for you, but I can't force you
if you don't want to be with me then don't. Just don't tell your mother it's my fault she doesn't get treatment, because that would be mean
Elmo: How can you come to Ghana without arriving here in Accra Ghana to see me
I am asking you mean thing
Mary: We actually did arrive in Accra, but had to get the connecting plane to tamale immediately. I told you Lydia made all the arrangements
Elmo: Just let me hear your voice and i don,t have money to come over there
Mary: from tamale they picked us up to go to the resort
Elmo: How many times will i tell you that
Then send me money to be in Tamale tonight
And i will be there
Mary: And I told you that I have the money right here, and there is no bank at the resort. If you can borrow a little to get here you'll be able to pay it back soon enough
I have to go, the guide is waiting for us
Elmo: I told you to make contact with Resort Manager to send me the transport money
Mary: And I told you my money is in the safe here waiting for you
Elmo: I don,t have any money trust me honey From here Mary stopped reading his messages
Tell the Manager to send me the money for transport
this is what i am asking for
why isn,t do difficult for you to ask the manager to send me the transport money

a few minutes later the lad replies to lina

Quote:
Hi Lina,

Tell Mary to tell the Manger to send me transport fee so that i can come to Tamale over there.

I don,t have any transport fees since you cannot call me then let her send me transport and i will come tonight.

Thank you.

From Elmo.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

- Lina forwarded that message to the manager Peter.
- Peter obviously replied to Lina, but "by mistake" Laughing he included also Elmo in CC:
Quote:
Lina,

As I told you yesterday night at the party, the cost of a bus ticket on the Accra-Tamale route is around 110-120 Ghanaian cedi (about $19-20).
There are 2 buses departing from Accra to Tamale: morning and afternoon, and the journey takes 7-8 hours.
Your friend Mary can check this here: https://stc.gov.gh/fares/ . Tema Station (in Victoriaburg) is a very well known bus station.
I find it ridiculous for a Ghanaian man to demand money from his future wife, given that our pride should be above such behaviors.
In my humble opinion it is unacceptable that a man who claims to be engaged to solicit money from a woman as distinguished and elegant as Miss Mary.
Only a beggar-impostor could claim that he cannot pay the bus ticket until Tamale. Jesus, we're talking about a ridiculous amount!
Where is the specific pride of men in Ghana? Let me tell you that a true African man do not this! Never!
Mister Elmo behaving more like a low scammer and, for me, his bad behavior seems to me like he's trying to trick Mary.
Sorry, but this is my personal thoughts.
Of course, if Mr. Elmo decides to come here, I will be happy to provide free transportation from Tamale to the Resort location and I will do everything to make him feel a respected guest of our company.

Cheers,
Peter

We're waiting now for Elmo to explode in anger Laughing ... but it's really ridiculous for him to claim he can't borrow $ 20 and come to Tamale. Mary will feel deeply offended, of course! Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That slap was joyous! Bravo. Elmo obviously hasn't ever stayed in a hotel before. That industry nickels and dimes you for any and everything yet he thinks it normal to beg the hotel itself for money. WTF?!? $20 for a 7 hour journey is a bargain too. He best be packing his bags right now instead of incessantly whining about nothing. Unlikely though...this guy is one of the worst.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, poor Elmo and his poor fake sick mother!... Seems that the money "for medication" is earned only by the price of a trip to Tamale.
The resort manager Peter already despises Elmo very deeply, so all of his future messages to our idiot will be loaded with a funny mix of irony + politeness. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Of course, with our 5-star customer service, we would never be rude to our clients directly, including Elmo of course.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:33 Mary to Elmo Why is it so hard to get a bus ticket that costs less than $20?
<picture of mary with a baby elephant>
Can you send me your pictures as well honey?

But he wasn't online and didn't respond yet
(yes I checked, there are elephants in Ghana)

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny. This led deserves to be stredded! I hope he can scrounge up the $20.

Could you post the video, if possible ? (Premium section if it needs to stay protected)
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, it looks like poor mummy is going to kick the bucket because her useless son can't be arsed to get on a bus to Tamale.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to worry, there's still hope for his mommy, be it in the form of a Ghanaian gold scammer, but you'd never know if you'd see what Mary has to tell her dear Elmo

23:26 Mary :Honey, you've been online but didn't respond 😞
Michel had a great idea. I spoke to him about the money that I brought for you and he said that I can invest it in his gold business. If I give it to him he guarantees to double it within a month and he can send it to your bank account, so please give me your bank account, because this is a very good idea.
If I make him pay you half of the total after a month and invest the rest then in a few months time you will have all the medical costs of your mother paid for.
Isn't that amazing?

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll lay an egg when he reads that. Another lad getting his mucky paws on HIS money. Painful Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, this wonderful news has made our dear Elmo extremely happy

7:39 Elmo: I already forgot everything about you because i can see that you are not serious at all. if you are serious then call me and let me speak with you and also come to Accra Ghana. You know were i am but you decide to go to Tamale. If i am truly sure that you are in Ghana. I am sick and tired over your games okay.
You brought a money for me and now you are giving another. can you see yourself talking. I think the best thing i will do is to block you again

7:56 Mary: Honey Lydia decided that. I'm just trying to find ways to help your mother don't you see that
8:13 Elmo: Everytime Lydia say this and Lydia say that. thid is all i get from you. I think i will block you and that is the best so that all this nonsense will stop

8:27 Elmo to Lina:
Quote:
Listen Lina, Pass this message to your stupid Manager Peter.

Peter,

You seen how stupid you are. you call yourself a Manager. Have you ever hear in Ghana that a hotel don,t have a telephone number only Hotel Address.

Just simple thing i ask you to do but you cannot do it. do you think i am stupid like you. you expect me to come to Tamale and meet your Ghost over there without hearing the voice of the idiot that i am coming to meet.

My Guy. you are a big fool and you are new to the game and stop playing with the Game Master because you are just a fool.

Listen i have transportation to come to Tamale but i am not a fool like you thinking i will just enter car and start coming to Tamale with just an address without telephone call to here from the Idiot first.

Next time make your inquiry first before dealing with the Game Master himself. if you try me next time you will never see day light in the next 7 days because i am not human like you. this is my last warning to you.

From Elmo.

8:46 Mary: So you will block me because there's no telephone connection here and because I'm trying to help you get money for your mothers treatment? I don't understand this. I asked Peter to try to get someone to arrange that I can call you later today. He promised to see what he can do for me. Honey please don't talk like this ok?

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If a call needs to be made, I can do that

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My proposal for the message that Peter will send to the idiot... and yeap!, a nice phone call would save a lot from this situation. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hi Chris,

I do not know what information you have regarding the location of 4E's Ghana Safari Lodge, but it seems that you lack elementary politeness rules. Mole National Park is a extremely large area, protected by our state authorities, with limited access for tourists. Our resort is in the middle of nature, in an area where we can easily organize trips with our guests. Of course, this isolated position in the middle of the park comes with some compromises that had to be accepted: difficult supply, limited access only to 4x4 vehicles, communications exclusively through the satellite network, etc.

Both Miss Hollywood and Miss Leendburg were informed about how they can communicate with the outside; and I know that you also received the same information. If we have any medical emergency, then one of our people gets in the truck and goes to Larabanga village (where there is a functional GSM network that allows the use of the phone). The rude and naughty way you address me does not honor the cheek of a true Ghanaian man. You are probably just an foreign immigrant and you do not really understand our culture and mentality.

Do you boast in front of me that you have the money to come to Tamale and call yourself a Game Master? Listen, are you a mentally retarded teenager, or what?
Another question, please can you detail a little those ridiculous threats made to me? You're a little fool if you imagine that your childish words scare me.

Young gentleman, please keep one thing in mind: If you want to come, or if you do not come to the resort, it is only your personal choice!
I am not interested in this aspect at all, except to the extent that I have to organize your transport from Tamale. And nothing else!
The fact that Miss Hollywood has reserved a room for you does not mean anything to me, personally speaking. For me, you are just another potential customer that I respect when he is the guest of the Resort.
My opinion about you is clear and I said this to the 2 ladies; I think you are just an impostor who makes money from scams and lies and I recommended that they stop communicating with you.

A good day I wish you, mister Game Master Elmo,
Regards,
Peter

What do you think? Twisted Evil
===

Edit (for Bertje's phonecall): I will add a suggestive phrase in the text of the message that Peter will send to Elmo:

I sent your previous message to our Department which is responsible for Customer Relations and I asked for their opinion.
You will probably be contacted by someone from the top management staff of the company. I hope this phone number is still valid: + 233-558-703-***.

===

09.00 (Ghana local time): Peter has sent that message to Elmo... we will wait for Bertje to make a nice call. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr , 4E customer care Specialist called our friend.

The call

He doesn't trust it, and wants to speak to his fiancΓ©.

not my best phonecall, but meh, can't win them all.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with the moron...

- Oscar (customer care manager) to Peter (resort manager):
Quote:
Dear Peter,

thank you for your email.

I have tried to call the number you provided several times, but it seems the phoe is switched off. I will keep trying though.

kind regards
Oscar

- Peter to Elmo (Oscar is in CC):
Quote:
Hi Chris,
My colleague tried to talk to you but it seems there are some communication problems on your part.
Please confirm your phone number again: + 233-558-703-***.

Cheers,
Peter

- Oscar to Elmo:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Elmo,

My name is Oscar and I am Customer Care Specialist at 4E Exclusive Escapes.

I have received the request from one of our resort managers, mr. Peter, to contact me. I tried to call you on the number he provided (+233 55 870 3***) but that numbers seems to be not in operation.
Perhaps you have switched it off, or you are having signal issues?

Do you have another phone number on which you can receive calls?

We want our customers to be satisfied with our services and I hope to be able to remedy any inconvenience or anwer any question you might have

kind regards,

Oscar

===

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
the last email was sent from the wrong address.... This might rumble things.
I'm stupid.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No problem! We can always find explanations for everything, because that's why we trick them. Because we are smarter and have more imagination. That "wrong" email address is actually the WiFi network of the company and Oscar's phone has automatically connected to it... the other message was written from the Oscar's laptop, so there it is sent from the "official" email address. Case solved!

We really need Mary to call him our Elmo, from the village of Larabanga... of course, Mary is very offended by the idiot's attitude and she only calls to yell at him and say that he is dissatisfied with his words. I don't think we'll really get anything funny from him, in the absence of a phone call with "his fiancΓ©e, Mary". If Linoline can call Elmo, then the conversation should be brief and decisive:

I just called to tell you how angry and disappointed I am now. You're not the man I hoped to be! Peter is right, you are only after my money. I came here with Lina just to meet you and share with you the joys of life, but it seems that you are an idiot who does not know how to respect a woman's feelings. It's the first and last thing I want to say to you and it would be good to keep my words in your mind: I'm here for another 10 days, but I don't intend to wait for nothing! My invitation remains open, but I do not want to be put in the embarrassing situation to beg you to meet with me. Never again! Peter can arrange the details of your arrival, if you decide you want to meet me. If not, then I will just remain with the pleasant experience of this vacation and I will forget about you! Bye!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:25 Mary: Ok I'm going to the village of labasomething at the end of the morning, I'll try to call you from there.
11:31 Elmo: okay..i want to hear your voice
Once i hear your voice then i will start coming to Tamale
Never you give the 30,000euros to anyone..don,t say i didn,t warn you
I am waiting and expecting your call
11:57 <Elmo missed Mary's call>
Mary: It would be usefull if you'd pick up
<Elmo missed Mary's call>

Then we were in a call but I couldn't hear him, nothing at all. Later turned out that I had pressed the mute button. Rolling Eyes

Elmo: am here now
Mary: I can't hear you
why were you not talking?
Elmo: let us do video call pls
< again 2 short calls where I couldn't hear him >
Mary: I'm confused
why are you not talking to me?
< again 2 short calls where I couldn't hear him >
Elmo: Please stop all this nonsense okay
I am sick and tired
Mary: What nonsens?
what are you talking about?
you are the one not talking when I call you
Did you even hear me?
Elmo: you must be stupid to say that
Mary: What?
Elmo: I hear you clearly
Mary: I didn't hear you at all
Elmo: and you hear me too
I want a voice call
Mary: You make me cry with your words, you are mean
Elmo: not audio call
you are serious call me voice call
Mary: I'm going to have lunch and try again afterwards
Elmo: FUC YOU
FUCK YOU
I am blocking you now
you are a fool
Mary: Don't

Then he blocked Mary
I sent him an email, but had no time to follow up. Real life happens
Quote:
Please unblock me
I will try again after lunch and hope the network is better

Elmo: Then call me video call now
i don,t want audio call
i want video call
Elmo called but I was offline>
Elmo: I am giving you last chance to call me video call after that i will block you
Like i said..i want only video call...nothing more
No audio call
45 mins later
Elmo: Call me on video
and i am giving you 24 hours to call me on video call
if after 24 hours you didn,t call me then i will block you
Again a little while later
Mary: If you don't pick up we can't call

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he stupid or doesn't he know that in northern Ghana there is only a 2G network?
What video call did Elmo dream of? Not even normal (audio) talk is easy, and Elmo asks for a video call?
Of course, these are just stupid reasons he invokes not to come there. Mary is extremely upset and offended.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Be careful with that one, guys. There is definitely 4G in Tamale.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In Tamale maybe, but in Larabanga village not any chance of 4G. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant... I was wondering about the background music that sounded familiar and was wondering why Bertje was watching a childrens program on tv while calling our friend, but behold what he chose as background music:

Click

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic