SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Luis - the indonesian moron - part #2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Our dear lad writes to my manager Elvis... the little moron is very sad and seeking consolation. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
The two are intertwined and cant be separated to what use is the document when the sender has absolute powers to recall the parcel even at the doorstep of the Receiver? when the sender can ask for even your nude and failure to send such means i will recall the parcel this is just an example does not imply that the sender literally asked for nudes please take note.

I think there is too much conspiracy from the senders and they are coming up with stories and demands which suggest they are intent on us getting the parcel initially and we can not keep getting things sent on a parcel we are not sure of receiving so when we sort this out with the senders and we truly believe they really intend that we get the parcel then we can do that which you request.

Right now that is a Quid Pro Quo and we will not be yielding to all there emotional request as such there is a standoff which is why they have asked you to stall the process and you have done so.

Thanks.

- Manager Elvis to the lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I did not understand anything from the story with the nudes and anyway we cannot intervene in the relationship between Sender and Receiver. Technically, the parcel is the property of the Sender until the Receiver signs the receipt document. As for the internal disputes, between Sender and Recevei, they are not part of the transaction carried out by the company. We only do a transport and delivery service.
Summarizing the situation, I do not know what the emotional problem you are talking about and I cannot help with anything. But, which is very clear, if you do not send the legal document that we have already requested repeatedly, then you will not receive the package (even if the dispute between you and Sender will already be resolved).

Cheers,
Elvis

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
when the sender can ask for even your nude and failure to send such means i will recall the parcel

I see nothing wrong with this tactic. What world is he living in? Quid quo pro is what it is...so show us your junk and move the fork on you ungrateful little git! Why is he wasting time bitching about unalienable truths? More focus needs to be spent trying to buy bus/plane tickets. Nameste biatch Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy is very very happy now. We have here a real "Drama Quen". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Thank you so much Mabel, I have given you the full license you have needed all along right now the parcel and money are all yours so recall them and have them, you have acted well.

Thank God you have a cute butt and an emotional heart towards Frank whom you tagged your Boss Edna sex toy but would soon to be taken seriously, please dont let your interest clash with that of your boss.

Poem was the stand off isnt it? well timed and scripted ploy, Emotional heart towards Frank yet filthy soul towards orphaned kids?

God bless you for wasting my time and making something out of it for yourselves and partners through this process enjoy it.

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Mabel to our lad:
Quote:
Dian,

How dare you accuse me of having any ill will towards the children of the orphanage? You accuse me of what you are yourself. Frank is only stable when I read to him and you, heartless as you are don't even want to record a poem for him to make him recover sooner. All you care about is what you will gain. How could I have planned the car accident that Frank suffered? I could never do such a thing, for every day I pray for his recovery and hope to have him back with us again. It is you who doesn't seem to care.
What will you tell those poor children? "You will not receive the support because I was too fucking lazy to read a simple poem to a dying man". I bet they will bless your soul for that.

Mabel

===

- The second thread of the story... this idiot continues to write messages to my old bishop. Laughing
Quote:
Can you please forward the mail wherein we discussed such and you sent money to me? you are shredded in lies and deceit.
But i do not wish to be going back and forth with you as its God whom searches the heart knows who is who.

If you wish to prove yourself then send the allege money and i will know that you are not just a joker..

- My old bishop:
Quote:
You are a little liar and you will receive nothing from me until you respect the terms of our agreement.
Where are the promised pictures? Do you think that if I'm old, does that mean I'm senile?
Dear little sugarboy, if you don't send the pictures you won't get any money from me.
Your words do not impress me, so you can stop yourself from promising all kinds of things.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Few hours later:

We want to give the idiot a false sense of superiority over Mabel. Laughing
- the rich widow Edna (the boss) ordered the delivery to be resumed.
- the Secretary Bibi confirms this.
- I am convinced that the idiot will be happy that he "defeated young Mabel"... maybe he will write a new arrogant message? Laughing
- we will finally stop the package in Kuala Lumpur... the delivery deadline and the abandonment procedure. Classic. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edna to the secretary:
Quote:
Thanks Bibi, you for your warm wishes and good thoughts!
I wish you a wonderful New Year's Eve for you and everyone at home!

Regarding the reported problem, yes, send the package regardless of whether the beneficiary wants to express his feelings or not. What we feel for the poor Frank is so subjective, and we cannot expect a stranger man to suffer as much as we suffer. Mabel obviously exaggerated a little bit too much, but it's all because of her intimate feelings for Frank. So, tell them to resume that delivery and keep me updated.

Bibi forward the message to the lad, with the additional lines:
Quote:
Hello Dian,
We finally managed to get in touch with our boss and explained the situation here. The directions I received were meant to resume delivery, so I will send Mabel the order to communicate to the transport service to continue the delivery operation. I'm sorry for this unexpected delay but please understand that Mabel has a very special relationship with Frank and that she sometimes thinks more with her heart than with her brain. I wish you a Happy New Year!
Regards,
Bibi

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- A good news from the PLog monitoring servers. Laughing
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~~

The parcel #TRK68091**** has been unlocked and waiting for to complete the internal procedures. Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

- Two hours later, the manager Elvis writes to our lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I understood that the dispute with the Sender was resolved, and the delivery process was unlocked.
In order to be able to send the parcel to the final destination, it is necessary to receive that Receiver's identity certification document.

I want to wish you a pleasant New Years Eve and blessings for the new year!
Elvis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Nothing from him in the last 2 days, so "the monitoring servers" sent a warning message to our moron.
Quote:

On January 19, the deadline for taking over the parcel #TRK68091**** will expire and PAP (the parcels abandoning procedure) will enter into force. Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Still nothing from our indonesian lad, so the secretary writes to him:
Quote:
Hello Dian,
I hope all is well and that your little ones have been enjoying the gifts they have received.
In these days of beginning of the year I wish you prosperity and health, happiness and joy!

Happy New Year!
Bibi

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

My manager Elvis, to Luis:
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Saturday on January 18 will be the last day when we can deliver the parcel TRK68091****. Starting with January 19 (Sunday) we will consider the parcel to be abandoned and we will announce the Sender that you have refused the delivery. If the Sender does not accept the repatriation costs, then the parcel will become the property of the company and all the goods in it will be divided equally between the members of the local delivery team (this is the legal procedure of abandoning the packages).
At this time, the delivery cannot be made due to the fact that I did not receive from you the document that certifies the identity of the person (The Receiver) who was nominated with 2 different names.

Cheers,
Elvis

Luis has been extremely silent in recent days; I do not know why.
I really hope he will not abandon our story.
===

Few hours later, Mabel writes to our lad:
Quote:
Dian,

I got a message from the shipping company that there's an issue with your identification. Can you please solve this so the parcel will reach those poor children?
So kind of you to inform, Frank is still in a coma. Happy new year to you too.

Mabel

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- I think Luis gave up the idea of receiving the parcel. He no longer responds to our messages.
- I don't know what's with him, but I think the story ended here. I will make one last attempt to "resuscitate the case".

My manager Elvis, to Luis:
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

The last message from you came more than a week ago.
I do not know if you have received the latest information regarding the parcel TRK68091**** and its delivery.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that's a bit of a shame. I was hoping he was going to get some more abuse from your corrupt old cardinal chappie. 😂

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will be a Part #3?

Tuesday

- From another mailbox (not used until now) I sent a message to Luis (to his initial address):
Quote:
US military, cash, secret operation?
What the hell is this?

- Of course he answered almost immediately:
Quote:
Hello Mr Robert your mail could not have come at a better time as the tensions between Tehran and Washington is getting tense let us use this opportunity to move the money we have made out from the shores of Iran.

Am sorry to contact you through this informal manner, I am Capt . A USA Army Captain deployed to Syria my Forth Operating Base is FOB Al-Tanf (U.S. military base) United States military base in Syria's Homs Governorate located along the Iraq–Syria border and near the Jordan–Syria border.

Since the standoff between Iran and president Trump/Pentagon we have been drafted to the Strait of Hormuz which is the world’s most strategic and vital waterways for oil, while on duty we intercepted an illegal Iran Oil Vessel that secretly violates EU/UN Sanction on Syria as the secretly sale oils and arms to Syria.

One notable incident that is on the public domain, is the Adrian Darya 1, the Iranian tanker at the center of a confrontation between Washington and Tehran the Vessel fully laden with oil carries 2.1 million barrels of crude worth some $130 million which was seized off the Coast off Gibraltar and was later released and secretly sold by Iranian Authorities to an Undisclosed buyer, aside this being made public several Vessels are sold daily off the Straight of Hormuz illegally by the Iranian Special Force and its top ranked government officials.

Under the status of forces agreement (SOFA) on our interception of one of such Vessel we reached a somewhat Illegal Mercenary (soldier of fortune) agreement with them and money exchanged hands which i would love that you partner with me to receive my share and we would share it in the ratio of %50 for me and %40 for you and %10 set aside for miscellaneous expenditure. I have taken this painstaking efforts to explain in details to you just to calm your fears/doubts and ally with you, I will make more details available to you and answers to your yearning questions after you must have replied with your information's below.

(1) Your Full Names:..................?

(2) Sex:...................?

(3) Your Age:.......................?

(4) Date Of Birth:.............................?

(5) Your Full Home and Office Address:...........?

(6) Your Occupation:...................?

(7) Your Tel Number: Home/Office:...................?

(8 ) Attach a Scanned Copy of Your International Passport Or Drivers License Or Any Other Valid Identity Card

God bless you for being a trusted partner.

Sincerely Yours
Capt

===

I don't know why he abandoned our story, but one thing is for sure. He will make no effort to receive the package. Case closed! Crying or Very sad
We thank to all those who followed this topic and came with suggestions and opinions.

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I might've pushed it too hard with the audiofile Confused

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, no problem!
As opposed to the abuse that Cardinal Adamma has committed on him, that minor issue of audio recording is piece of cake. Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This new oil tanker format is convoluted as hell. So he's an Army captain stationed at a "Forth Opererating Base (LOL...he means forward) in Syria but is also at the same time very far away performing a Navy role in the Straight of Hormuz which connects the Persian Gulf to the Gulf of Oman. Then he brings up a real story about an Iranian vessel seized by the Brits in Gibraltar that was later released and thought to have travelled to Syria to unload its oil despite Iran having promised not to that. Then the captain goes on about Iran selling that boat and others on a daily basis. His role is to seize these vessels and then somehow resell them to mercenaries without Uncle Sam noticing or maybe just trying to skim off the top? I assume the boats are also filled with oil and Captain Jackass is asking you to funnel the proceeds through your account...or something. WTF is this idiot loser smoking?

He should stick with pretending to be the twinky play thing to perverted priests across these lands. Not that he was any good at that either but this new crap he's trying to sell is bonkers. Maybe you should have him try to explain it in full detail with contract agreement paperwork. If you can't get him to travel then he needs to be filling out forms until he takes his last breath versus trying to take advantage of current geopolitical instability. Sink this idiot's battleship! Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have ZERO patience for his fuc*ing nonsense (which I have known for 2 years), but maybe I can convince him to call at the MoneyGram Call Center. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My new character (Robert):
Quote:
I'm sorry, I'm not interested in doing dubious business on the internet, with strangers who can claim anything.
Robert

Luis:
Quote:
Hello Mr Robert, I am aware that there are many dubious scumbags out here over the internet but i am not one of them and if you can give me the benefit of doubt i will prove it.

I will not ask you to send me any money all i need is you to be trustworthy and have a good business initiative that we can invest the money into as i have no business ideas and would squander the money if am not properly advised by you.

This transaction is 100% risk free and it will be delivered to your doorstep by a trusted private Courier Company. I serve a God of Karma and i would never loved to be toyed with so i would also never toy with you. Faith and divine providence brought us together as you are not one to reply mails from total strangers but whatsoever made you to reply mine is divine and i plead with you to partner with me.

(1) Your Full Names:..................?

(2) Sex:...................?

(3) Your Age:.......................?

(4) Date Of Birth:.............................?

(5) Your Full Home and Office Address:...........?

(6) Your Occupation:...................?

(7) Your Tel Number: Home/Office:...................?

(8 ) Attach a Scanned Copy of Your International Passport Or Drivers License Or Any Other Valid Identity Card

God bless you for being a trusted partner.

Sincerely Yours
Capt Dave

Me:
Quote:
Before you try this kind of approach, you should present yourself properly and present all the documents that support your story. That story of the military and the warships and the rest of the seafaring adventures do not impress me so much that I want to enter into deep discussions with you.
Robert

===

I will try a classic, direct approach.
Luis has only one single "quality", he's ambitious... so I'm sure he'll be extremely insistent and probably call a few times at that special MoneyGram phone number. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in business!

Looks like the Photoshop specialist came back from vacation, so Luis was able to produce the requested document... after a loong silence period of 10 days, his messages are a pleasant surprise. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Luis to my manager Elvis:
Quote:
I hereby attach an affidavit attesting that the name is correct and the bearer being the same not withstanding the mix up with the letter T.

I am sorry about the delays as i lost confidence in the delivery and the parcel when the sender was trying to use it as a bait to make me do all her wishes.

Let me give it chance by fulfilling all righteousness.

Dian.

- Manager Elvis writes to our lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am glad that the dispute between you and Sender has been positively resolved and I confirm that I have received the message containing the requested document.
I will order the continuation of the delivery, so that everything ends well as soon as possible and that you remain the client of our company also in the future.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Elvis

===

- Luis to my secretary Bibi:
Quote:
Hello Bibi, Thank you so much for your concern about the children and the package, Happy New Year to you.
Yes i havent received the package yet due to some delays but hopefully it will soon arrive.

Dian.

- Secretary Bibi will not respond to the message yet.
===

EDIT:

- Because our boy is still living, of course, the "old pervert" Bishop Adamma made some New Year's wishes:
Quote:
My dear little gay boy,

I wish you a year as good as the one that just passed!
To remain poor but happy, together with your gaylover!
The money does not bring happiness, so enjoy being poor!
You will remain poor forever, because I prayed for it!

These are the prayers of an old priest, and God listens to my words!

Be blessed,
Bishop Adamma

- Obviously, Luis's response came immediately. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Keep fooling yourself man, I have learnt your antics and i regret the time and days i wasted thinking you were a human. I will come to exchange banters and curses with you but may it be unto you that which you wish your fellow man.

Get a life as i would never waste my time and life believing your craps anymore, you think you can wake up and send me useless message of money gram shit?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- One hour later, our imbecile received some good news.
- Tomorrow I will "move" his parcel to Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur and invite him there for pickup. Laughing
Quote:

The delivery of the parcel #TRK68091**** will continue to the final destination.
You will receive the information needed for taking over from the local area manager.

The PLog Team

===

- Finally, after two hours, Bibi writes to Luis:
Quote:
Hello Dian,
Yes, I have the duty to make sure things are going well in the right direction. Otherwise, I will have to report everything to my boss and give detailed explanations.
Please explain to me what the problem was with the parcel, because I ordered the delivery to be made more than 10 days ago.
What's going on wrong there and what decisions did you take to solve the problem? You should contact me immediately.

Regards,
Bibi

===

- Of course, any good company wants to knows what his clients thinks about the quality of the services. Right? Laughing
- Mr. Elvis will leave in a short vacation, so the delivery responsability will be taken by the regional manager Mr. Rabindranath Sorgetti - local area manager at PLog - Asia Division (yeap, the manager's name is slightly altered, so that Google indexing does not cause problems anymore).
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Our internal information on the parcel #TRK68091*** shows that it will arrive at the final destination airport tomorrow, probably in the afternoon. It all depends only on the flight schedule of the shuttles. Our local area manager will inform about the arrival of the package and, with him, you will be able to choose the preferred day and time of delivery. The delivery of the packages is the strict responsibility of the local managers and they collaborate with our clients directly.

Since I will be leaving on a too short vacation (I worked fully in December and also in the first days of January, so now I have some days off), I am glad that I finally have been able to solve that blockage that affects the delivery of your parcel. Please print, complete and send back to me the following questionnaire regarding the degree of the customers satisfaction about our services. It helps us to improve our work and it matters a lot in granting the monthly bonus for our teams.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Best regards,
Elvis

- Tomorrow I will move the package to Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur and the idiot will be invited to take it from there.
- Because Elvis is on vacation and won't respond to messages, I'm sure our lad Luis will be pleased to discuss ALL the delivery details with the local manager. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An idiot wrote:
...when the sender was trying to use it as a bait to make me do all her wishes.

Perish the thought! Actually, this is the smartest thing he has probably ever said. That name correction affidavit isn't dated nor are there any document reference numbers. Maybe he should pay to redo it. Have you decided where you want to strand the package? My vote is still Bali (Denpasar specifically). I don't think he'd ever leave the country assuming he has a passport. I read on TripAdvisor that you would be crazy to take a bus between Jakarta and Denpasar because the trip is just under 20 hours and involves a rather scary ferry ride between the two islands. Flights are plentiful but hopefully your boy is too broke for that or doesn't have proper ID to fly. Denpasar is a major vacation destination so it should suck for him. Is he expecting money in this package? If so he might be tempted to buy a one way plane ticket with the few pennies he does have. Then he can be truly stredded as he deserves!

ETA: Oops...just read the edit talking about Kuala Lumpur. Have him take pictures of the Petronas Towers for us or have him go to the sky bridge that connects those two buildings. I've always wanted to go there.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Thursday

- The whole drama begins to unfold under our eyes... Luis's frustration reaches alarming levels. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- During the night, I moved the package properly (to the airport in Kuala Lumpur) and sent him a brief information from "the PLog monitoring servers":
Quote:

Your parcel #TRK68091**** has been delivered and is ready to be picked up at our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia facility. You can collect the parcel during regular business hours 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Saturday. The package #TRK68091**** has been placed in our PLog long-term parcel storage Warehouse and will be transferred to the PLog parcel collection Hub on the date that you choose to collect it.

Kuala Lumpur PLog office is located in Titiwangsa area, adjacent to KPJ Tawakkal Hospital, between Chiao Nan Primary School and Wat Meh Liew Buddhist Temple, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will have no difficulty locating the office, it is very prominent and very well signaled with indicators. Please let us know when you intend to come and collect the package and we will transfer your package to the parcel collection Hub for your inspection and collection. Remember that you will need notify your arrival 24 hours in advance and the parcel must be collected by you in person. The Receiver authentication will be done with the ID document that is already accepted and registered in our internal records. The Receiver can be accompanied by another person, whose identification will be made locally based on a valid ID document.

The Regional Manager (for Malaysia and Singapore area) is Mr. Rabindranath Sorgetti: [email protected]

The PLog Team

- Luis exploded with anger and sent a sad message to "servers". Laughing
Quote:
Why Kuala Lumpur Malaysia? You guys at PLog have my Jakarta Indonesia address and it was intended that the parcel will be delivered to the address as i had to be asked over and over again to verify my address which i did so why bringing in KL into the picture?

How will you feel if your have a parcel from me and its coming to your address in the USA then i write you that it has arrived and you will need to come to our facility in Mexico to pick it up?

Why all this thrash? i wanted to give up but at some point i felt i should give you guys the benefit of doubt and right now here we are.

Mabel contracted you guys i wanted her to use either DHL or FedEx but she had her reasons and it is not far fetched. Tell Mrs Edna that you guys are incompetent.

Dian.

- Luis also sent a very sad message to Mabel, Bibi and Frank??? (wtf, this man is in a coma!) Laughing
Quote:
This is what the PLog has to offer after all the stress and time wasting they are saying Kuala Lumpur?
Why take a parcel coming to Jakarta Indonesia and deliver it to Malaysia and ask the receiver to fly all the way to another country to come and collect it even asking that you can/should have someone accompany you.

Bibi you asked me why the delays now you have seen one of it.

God bless you all.

Dian

- From the office that monitors the packages, Luis received the following answer:
Quote:

We are just an office that monitors the parcel route and sends standard information. We have no any responsibility for deliveries and cannot provide details regarding company logistics. For any kind of complaints you must contact the account officer or the local manager. In the case of the parcel #TRK68091***, your account officer is Mr. Elvis Presley ([email protected]) and, for discussions with the local manager, you can contact Mr. Rabindranath Sorgetti ([email protected]).

The PLog Team

- The Secretary Bibi is at the bar with her friends, but she will talk to Mabel and they will check the situation very carefully. Tomorrow!
Quote:
Hello Dian,
I don't know what to say, it's almost 11pm here and I'm in a bar with some friends. I'll ask Mabel tomorrow to check this odd situation.
You can be sure that we have completed the documents correctly and the invoice paid has been prepared according to the address you communicated.
I saw that message indicates the name of a sort of local manager. Did you get in touch with him? Probably he is also able to check what is going on there.
For us, everything outside USA is "another part of the world" and I honestly am not able to know such minor geographical details.
However, the company has the responsibility to deliver and they will be obliged to assume any costs and expenses. The package is insured so you can be relaxed from this point of view.

Regards,
Bibi

===

Muhahahaha! I would like to be a fly somewhere in the Luis's room... I think he hits his head on the table and cries like a child.
It's been more than 5 months since he worked on his scam-story and he still couldn't get any money. Poor imbecile! Laughing Laughing Laughing
I do not know if he is able to travel, but he will definitely insist on these issues. I've known him since 2017 and I know he's a lazy but very insistent idiot. Twisted Evil
===

EDIT
- For those who have not read part #1 of the story, I post Luis's picture here:

===

The idiot is desperate and sends messages full of indignation. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Luis to my manager Elvis (forwarding the last of the PLog servers message):
Quote:
Read and digest and know what they would love that i make of PLog and the work ethics what has my address in Jakarta Indonesia got to do with KL Malaysia?

- Luis to Elvis, Bibi and Mabel:
Quote:
This is what i got back from the Customer service of PLog and i wonder why they are acting up?

- Luis to Elvis again:
Quote:
Hello Elvis, I received this mail from Customer Service PLog telling me that the parcel is in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and it baffles me.

You can see that the idiot is reluctant to contact the local manager in Malaysia. Why? Laughing
===

- It's 03.00AM now in Seattle, so Mabel and Bibi won't answer yet. Twisted Evil
- The only one who has "received" the desperate messages of our idiot is my manager Elvis... but he is on vacation and can't do too much. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am on my vacation and I cannot access the company's servers. As far as I know (but it is not a 100% accurate information) there were some problems with the Indonesian authorities and the company temporarily lost its operating license. Last month I can remember a similar case, where a client (from Medan) went to Kuala Lumpur to pick up his package and he received the amount of all the expenses incurred with the transport. I strongly recommend that you contact the local manager and find a way to resolve the situation together.
Cheers,
Elvis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new character comes into play - Rabindranath (Rabi) Sorgetti - PLog Regional Area Manager

- From Mr. Rabindranath Sorgetti, to our dear idiot Luis:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, mrs. KARMEN ELFITA!

I just received a message from our headquarter, regarding the parcel number TRK68091**** (for mrs. KARMEN ELFITA) with the final destination Jakarta-Indonesia. Dear madam, it's very late now, I do not know what it's about and I can only check tomorrow when I get to my office. As far as I know (and I do not know many details) there in Indonesia are big problems with the operating license of the company and the national authorities in Jakarta have suspended our activity. The Company lawyers are in Jakarta and negotiate with Indonesian authorities, but this process is still ongoing and no one knows when it will end. My personal opinion is that there's a bribery issue, but nobody has said anything clear yet.

Of course, the cancellation of the operating license is a shameful thing and obviously our company is trying to keep everything under control and in big secret. Tomorrow morning, when I will be in my office I will check the "entries" and give you concrete details about your package. Because delivery can not be done at the door, the company will pay all your expenses on your trip to Kuala Lumpur.

As Salamu Alaykum!
Rabindranath Sorgetti / Malaysia & Singapore Regional Manager

So far, the idiot has tried to avoid contacting Rabi (the Asian manager)... we will see if my stratagem will be successful. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mabel has sleepless nights over Frank (And I didn't think about checking the seattle timezone)
Quote:
Dear Dian,

I don't know exactly what this is about but I am not working for the shipping company, so naturally we wouldn't be of much help here. I can see in their message that they have given you the contact of the regional manager, maybe you can contact him and see what they have to say about this.

Kind regards,
Mabel

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, nice words! Laughing

Obviously Luis is unhappy... he has not yet communicated with Rabi (the Asian PLog manager), but I am convinced that he will not give up so easily on his "prey". Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike has joined the fray.
Quote:
Mr. Singha,
Do you have any further updates on how the Jakarta-bound package has been rerouted? Kuala Lumpur, as discussed previously, will be the most feasible plan B. Has the recipient made any comment on these plans? Please get back to me post-haste with an explanation of the current state of affairs.

Cheers!

The response, which should be quite unsurprising to anyone who's read one of these package baits before (the lad is copied on this message, but he wasn't on the previous):
Quote:
Masah el Kheir,

Mr. Neuberry, the client has not yet responded to my message so I do not know what his position is with this small inconvenient. I explained what is the possibility of our agency to settle all the client's expenses, but until I talk to him directly I can not confirm anything. Right now, the parcel is stored in our High-Security Facility in Kuala Lumpur, under video surveillance. If the client agrees to come here, we can provide transportation, accommodation and delivery according to agreements we will make together.

If the client refuses to take over, we can propose The Sender to send the parcel to Jakarta with a second carrier (DHL, FedEx etc.).
If the Sender agrees to pay the additional costs, then the procedure is relatively simple:
- the parcel is unpacked and everything inside is inventoryed.
- in the presence of representatives of our company, of the secondary company (DHL) and of the customs authority.
- an IL (inventory list) is made which is presented to both The Sender and The Receiver.
- if they accept the inventory list, then the parcel is resealed and sent to Jakarta.
These costs are paid by the Sender / or the Receiver, depending on how they agree.

If the delivery is not made, then after 30 days we try to send the parcel back to the country of origin (by "repatriation" proceure). The costs are similar to those of the first shipment and they must be paid by the Sender. In case of refusal, the PAP enters into force and we confiscate the parcel.

Salam,
Rabhindra Singha

My response:
Quote:
Mr. Singha,
This appears to be an excellent solution to our little problem; of course, a definitive decision cannot be made without the client acceding to this proposal. I will be anxiously awaiting more information from our client or any other interested parties.

Cheers!

We shall wait and see...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Of course, the solution with the parcel opened and verified by the customs authority will be unacceptable, because of those $ 10,000 hidden inside. Poor Luis, everything is so sad around him! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- As expected, the idiot requests that the parcel be sent to Jakarta through a third company (DHL or FedEx).
- He is completely idiot, or he did not read the message yesterday (sent by asian manager Rabi to Director Mike) carefully... the parcel will be opened and verified!
- The money will be found there and confiscated! The police will open an investigation file! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Hello Rabi Sorgetti,
Kindly use either DHL or FedEx to deliver to Jakarta as i can not make the trip to KL even if the company takes care of my bills.

Contact the senders and make this known to them

God bless you all.

Dian

===

- 6 hourse later (in Jakarta it's already 13.15), my manager Rabi writes tot ALL: the lad, Mike, Bibi and Mabel:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum!

I will let you know the Receiver's desire to transfer the responsibility of the delivery to another courier company (DHL or FedEx). As I mentioned in my message yesterday, addressed to our Director Mr. Michael Neuber, the procedure for transferring responsibility implies the agreement of the Sender for the following operations:
- opening and verifying the parcel, in the presence of a joint commission composed of our representatives, DHL/FedEx representatives and the customs authority.
- creation of a complete new inventory list, with all the goods existing in the parcel.

- then, the list will be subject to approval by both parties: Sender and Receiver.
- The Sender (or the Receiver, as the case may be) pays the transfer costs.
In order to start this process, I need the consent of the Sender (The Receiver has already accepted the solution with DHL/FedEx).

Mash'Allah!
Rabi

- Of course, both Mabel and Bibi will refuse this modality... they will emphasize the importance of the secret about the money hidden in the parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- The secretary Bibi writes to Luis (only to him Laughing):
Quote:
Dian, tell me honestly if you are crazy or just stupid? How can you ask for someone to open the parcel, as long as you know that there is money hidden there. It is completely illegal to transport money with the help of the courier companies. It is considered money laundering activities and terrorism support and the police confiscate everything and start investigating everyone.

Under no circumstances will we accept that someone from the Malaysian authorities will open that package! 
You understand me? No one will open that parcel! Do not make me regret that I accepted to help your organization!

I saw that the company is offering to settle all your expenses related to the delivery, so go there and take the package personally, directly from them, without involving anyone!
Please keep me informed.
Bibi

===

13.40 (Jakarta time) - Ten minutes later, Bibi writes back to all:
Quote:
Hello mr. Sorgetti,
I'm Bibi F******* and I legally represent The Sender (miss Edna MacMungos).

We do not agree with the solution presented in your previous message and we strongly insist that The Receiver receive the package directly from you, as was the initial agreement.

If The Receiver does not pick up the parcel within that 30-day regulatory period, then we will accept the return to the States and pay the costs required for the transport on the Malaysia-USA route. We want to be informed about this, directly by you and we want to receive this information regularly until the situation is resolved. Can this be arranged? Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Bibi

===

- I'm sure Luis is enjoying a lot of fun Laughing ... now is the time when we will see how big his greed is.
- At this moment, a package with very valuable products + a $10,000 envelope is somewhere in Malaysia... the idiot has to find the resources to go there and take over the parcel.
- He is playing this game from August 2019, so he is probably very determined to finish everything well.
- According to what I have studied, it seems that there are daily flights between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur and the costs are somewhere around $ 80-100. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Honestly, I think this idiot will finally travel and we will get an nice Asian Safari! Twisted Evil

===

One hour later... More fun with the moron.

- He tries to avoid the trip, but he finally understands that the money hidden in the parcel is a BIG secret. Laughing
- I tried to give him the opportunity to change the receiver's name, so he could travel with his real name. Laughing
- We all know that the person named "Karmen Elfita" was a fake character of his, but he can now get out of this closed corner. Twisted Evil

Luis to Bibi (only to her):
Quote:
Thank you so much for your reply and observation. I am sorry if i got it wrong by suggesting the use DHL or FedEx which will require the opening and repackaging.

I strong agree with you and the incompetent PLog should find a dispatcher and fly him to Jakarta to conclude the final process as they accepted to deliver the parcel to Jakarta and at that point they never mentioned their incompetence to get to my address.

I will not be flying Karmen to KL Malaysia at the request of PLog as its not part of the agreement and their failure to deliver to the address they agreed to deliver they should be sued.

Thanks and God bless you.

Dian.

Bibi to Luis:
Quote:
Hello Dian,
Here we do not discuss the internal logistics problems of the company, because it is clear that they were wrong and will pay for their incompetence. All I want is for nobody to open that parcel and find the money that is hidden there. We do not need criminal investigations to get the attention of the authorities, because then everything would become extremely serious. Do you agree with me in this regard?

I understood also your position regarding the trip to Kuala Lumpur of the person empowered to take the package (Miss Karmen Elfita) and we should find someone else (a trusted person) that we can send there. The expenses will be settled directly by the incompetents from PLog, so the transport costs will not be a problem. Seek someone you trust (maybe a friend of you) and tell me his name. I will make a written request to PLog and request the official change of the Receiver's name, so that the person can take the parcel on your behalf. That person will take the parcel and receive the travel money from the company. How much is a plane ticket on the route Jakarta-Kuala Lumpur? I think it can't be more expensive than $100. You may need to later offer a small reward to your friend, but that will not be a problem when the package arrives. Correct?

Next week my boss will be coming back from her vacation and I have to prepare a written report on everything that has happened. Surely she will not be pleased to hear all these problems and, if we have to pay other money to call back the parcel, then I assure you that she will give up your orphanage sponsorship. So, it would be ideal for you to find the right person to bring the package from Kuala Lumpur.

Cheers,
Bibi

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

(Jakarta local time) - My manager Rabi writes to Bibi (Luis is in CC):
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum!
Miss Bibi, I can report that until this moment (Saturday, January 11, 17.00) I was not contacted by the Receiver and I did not receive the confirmation of the intention to take over the parcel. I'll come back with another report on Monday, January 13, at the end of the day.

Mash'Allah!
Rabi

===

- One hour later, Bibi is unhappy with Dian's inability to react, so she threatens to call the package back in the States.
Quote:
Dian, what are you going to do? I would have expected you to respond to my message yesterday and come up with an effective solution to the problem, as I told you. I asked Mabel to check the Jakarta-KL flights and it seems that there are daily flights and the costs are more than reasonable. Jesus, I do not understand your hesitation and do not understand how you can remain indifferent when you know that you have to receive a parcel that is only an hour away. You must know that it is very easy for me to order the parcel to be returned to the States, and in the report that I will have to write to my boss I will mention the reasons why the action was not completed: "some internal logistics problems & refusal to take over". I think Miss Edna will return home on Wednesday or Thursday, so there are still 3-4 days to overcome your laziness. Maybe this is your normal way of behaving, there in Asia, but I tell you honestly that here in America you would be considered a lazy man. We fly frequently from the West coast to the East coast and from North to South and vice versa, and the fact that you don't seem to be in a hurry to receive your parcel and those $10,000 would make any American exclaim: "Hey, this man is crazy, or just lazy?"

I will wait for your decision until Tuesday evening, when I will start writing my Report to Edna.
Bibi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic