SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sonami tries to bait famous deceased star René Angélil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LeoneFamily
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sonami, June 20 2019
Quote:
Dear

In good faith from Mr.Sonami, actually could you please consider to
help me to relocate this sum of five million, three hundred thousand
dollars (US$5.3 m) to your country for establishing a medium industry
in your country? The said 5.3 million dollars was deposited in our
bank by Mr. Jean-Noël Rey a Swiss land citizen who died in a terrorist
attacks in 2016.

I will give you all vital information concerning the 5.3 million
dollars in our custody so that you will contact my bank for them to
release the money to you.

Reply and send this information to me at: [email protected]

Your full Name.................
Age.......................
Country....................
Occupation..........
Your Telephone Numbers.........

Have a nice day and good luck
Mr.Sonami

Leone, June 21 2019
Quote:
René Angélil
Canada
Retired
1-800-627-5683

Sonami, June 24 2019
Quote:
Dear René Angélil

Thanks for your respond and hopefully you're fine? please you have to read this details carefully, I'm Mr.Sonami Bruno, a banker. The content of your message was well understood. This business require a foreigner partner and i can't handed it alone. I know that you might be wondering why I have decided to trust you with this huge sum ($5.3 Million US Dollars) but the truth is that I need you to pull out this money before our corrupt government will confiscate it and use it for their selfish interest. I promise you that this fund will enhance our living for good and will can invest in any good profitable medium industry establishment in your country.

Frankly speaking,I have been following up with the file of the decease for the past years and have seen that it is 100% possible for me to use my seat / office at my place of work to claim this money through the cooperation of a foreign partner since i cannot come out openly for the claim because i am a staff of the same bank. i have the possibility of filing your name as the next of kin to the deceased as to enable the claim.

Your roles in this transaction.
1. The first step, you have to apply to the bank as the next of kin to deceased customer.i will send to you a letter of application letter which you will use to apply
as the next of kin.

2.You must be steady in communication with me,you shall not delay in affairs and matters concerning this business

3. You shall keep this business a SECRET to yourself alone; avoid discussing this business with people around you and your friends, until and even after we must have confirmed this fund in your bank account.

4. Here is my proposal after the completion of the transaction: 45% for you, 50% for me & 5% for any expenses that will done

Remember to call me immediately you are through with this mail (+226 5624 6673).

Thanks and waiting to hear from you
Mr. Bruno

He thinks I am an old french speaking québécois, thus shall begin purposefully writing in the worst english possible! Twisted Evil

Leone, June 25 2019
Quote:
Oh I am ok do not need money I have sold my chalet last year and I am retired, I have enough money for the rest of my retirement I have 500,000+ canadian dollars, some of it for my children when I will die Smile But I am willing to help a good cause for you, I have made charity trip to Ghana back when I had my company (it belongs to my son since I retired) I have had a company called Plomberie Angélil & Fils Lté it was plumbing company in region of Charlebois. It is ok if I ask my son if he wants to help you too? He is very kind person and he now owns my company so he can also help.é

I am speak French Canadian sorry for bad English haha

Cordinalement, René Angélil.

Sonami, June 26 2019
Quote:
Bonjours René Angélil.

Hopefully you're fine, actually it's good to hear from you and your English is good to me
Please I do not want you to tell your son about this business now
I want you to keep it as a secret to your son for now and let apply to the bank
My franch speaking not good too

Since you're retired, now you can partner with me in this business to enhance our living for good
I really need this fund and you are my only hope to get this fund out of the bank
I assure you that this business is risk free and I know the step to take until the fund is transfer into your bank

I was very happy to receive your message and I want to assure you that this transaction is risk free and will enhance our living for good.
I really need your assistance toward this business. You have nothing to worry for because I have the necessary information that will make the bank to believe you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund.

You have to trust me on this because almost all the world international business is base on mutual trust and I have attach my ID Card for your view.
We have to work together and get this fund into your bank. I assure you that this transaction is going to enhance our living for good. I will send you an application letter to contact the bank

Please read the details very well and give me a call (+226 5624 6673).
Thanks for your understanding
Mr. Bruno

Attached to his email was a fake id that he made up

Leone, June 27 2019
Quote:
Hello Sonami, you picture is really good it remembers me of a friend from Haiti his name was Alberto he was very good friend haha. I have had a good business trip there 30 years ago it was good country but poor but the people were good people I was to make a partenariat with a Québec company that wanted to expand to Haiti because Haiti speak french just like Québec tsé and the company do not even have a social seat hahaha we happened there and it was in house the meeting we were very surprised we didn't expect that doesn't affect that the persons were good at their job and we did associate and it happenes to be a good idea because the business really worked and they even opened theire first social stage in the 1990s and they were quite strong in the 2000s but unfortunately the 2010 haiti earthquake destroyed the country a lot and sadly they shut down in 2010 because of that. But Alberto moved to canada in 2005 and worked for another plumbing company so he was ok and I got to see him a little when he was in the zone of Toronto from 2005 to 2008. I like the people in Haitit and aslo I enjoy the culture of that region me and my wife had our moon of honey in Cuba back in 1974 I was 24 years old my wife Caroline was 20 it was good times haha at this time the usa was strict on cuba but it was the top destination of vacation in canada and we have the fly very low price. I never been to Africa but it would be a good trip to go to safari photo it looks fun i have never seen felins in the wild only seen it at the Zoo de Granby trhey have the oldest gorilla alive in the world and its very big park lots and lots of people go here but the police in granby are very excessive! they give me a ticket last time I went because my tire was too used and the policeman is known as Monsieur Muffler not because he is mechanic but because he likes to inspect loud motorbikes and send them to garage when they are too loud, just like the garage namesd monsieur Muffler hahahaa. Have a good day sonami my friend!

That's how we shit a paragraph of BS that has nothing to do with what he asked me to do lol

Sonami, June 28 2019
Quote:
Dear René Angélil.

Hopefully you're in good health, actually your message was well understood and prove your capability towards this transaction. I want you to fill the application letter and contact the bank where the fund was deposited, on how the bank will transfer the funds into your bank account immediately.

Carefully fill the application letter and send only the fill application to the bank email address as state below...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TO.
DR: KOLO MAZI
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
Bank Email : [email protected]
Tel... +226 6519 5007

SIR ,

THIS IS APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF LATE MR.JEAN-NOEL REY.
MY NAME IS ........., OF THE ADDRESS STATED BELOW:

NAME:..............

TEL/FAX: ...............

CITY: ..............

I HEREBY APPLY FOR THE RELEASE OF MY LATE COUSIN'S FUND IN YOUR BANK. MY LATE ASSOCIATE (MR.JEAN-NOEL REY, OF A SWISSLAND CITIZEN) WHO DIED ALONG WITH HER ENTIRE FAMILY IN A TERRORIST ATTACKS ON 11/02/2016. THE FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE NOW ASKED ME TO APPLY FOR THE PAYMENT OF HER LEFT FUND IN YOUR BANK AS HER NEXT OF KIN. HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER IN YOUR BANK IS :(00142566BOA 56231) WITH THIS, I REQUEST THAT THE BALANCE IN HER ACCOUNT WHICH THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS THE SUM OF ($5.3 MILLION USD) SHOULD BE TRANSFER TO MY ACCOUNT AS STATED BELOW

ACCOUNT NAME: .............

BANK NAME:............

BANK ADDRESS..............

ACCOUNT NO: ............

SWIFT CODE.............

TEL:................

FAX............................

CITY: .............

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT MY APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR URGENT AND FAVORABLE CONSIDERATION.

BEST REGARDS
YOURS FAITHFULLY

Leone, June 29 2019
Quote:
hank you! Enclosed is your document for my caisse account, they are only open from 8 AM to 5 PM and Monday is Canada National Day so it's closed but you can call on Tuesday Smile I think they only speak french but its not grave. I have put my account number on my internet to make it more secure because my nephew told me that people can intercept messages and it makes me scares! Thank you I have the information here
on my quickmessage account Smile
https://quickmessage.us/XHX0UF

This link was in fact a grabify link that grabs his IP address and redirects to a page where I wrote a fake folio number for a Desjardins location in Saint-Jean-De-Matha. He did click on the link, and this is when I realised that he's from a french speaking part of the world too! So he totally understands french but he has to keep on reading my piss poor english and converse in english as to not break character! Holy f- this is literal gold Laughing

Sonami, July 2 2019
Quote:
Thank you, I got it and I have send it to the bank
The bank will contact you very soon

Group Bank of Africa
Quote:
OFFICIAL: CLAIM INQUIRY
Date: 04/07/2019

Attn: RENE ANGELIL

We are pleased to notify you that the management of African Development Bank (A.D.B) are in receipt of your application letter submitted in our bank with subject claim of ($5, 300,000.00) Five million three hundred thousand United State dollars deposited in our bank by late MR.JEAN-NOEL REY, who operates an account in this noble bank.

Following our bank rules and regulations the normal banking procedure(s) must be observed to enable us carry out the official banking duties necessary in your claim.

Therefore, you are expected to wholly abide by the principles of this noble bank. To help us finalize this transaction as required in international banking practices. Following the due process we hereby, urgently in respect of this claim; you are advised to view the bank reference form attached fill the columns with accurate information and return it with your international passport copy or identification ID Card, for further processing of your request.

Note. You’re advised to comply urgently in returning the form to this noble bank as mandated in due time.
We deeply sympathize his death.

Signed,
MADAM BARRY MARIE
SECRETARY TELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT (ADB)

DR. KOLO MAZI
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (ADB)
FOR THE MANAGEMENT AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK .

Leone, July 8 2019
Quote:
Hi, the bank send me a paper but I have to put information about your deceased friend on it but I don't know what to write. Do you have the information? Thank you!

Sonami
Quote:
I'm happy the bank accepted your application letter
Please I want you to forward the bank message to me immediately
Let me see the message and check for the information
Please forward the bank message you received and do not tell anybody about this business please

Thank you

Sonami
Quote:
Dear Rene Angelil

Hopefully you're fine, I receive your message from the bank and view the attach reference form. I open the deceased fund file to get the correct information the bank requested from you. The bank has agreed that once you submit the correct required information the bank will approve the fund under your name, other processing procedure will commence once these information is submitted to the bank.

I have gotten the six (6) demanded question from the bank and you have to carefully fill it and submit it to the bank, you have to print the reference form and fill it correctly, sign it and submit it to the bank. Also forward your valid international passport or Identification card to the bank as demanded by the bank, Really I'm happy for the success so far and I assure you that this fund will be transfer into your account very soon

Below are answers to this required information.

Deceased full name Dr.JEAN-NOEL Rey

Deceased Nationality SWITZERLAND

Deceased occupation POLITICIAN

Deceased file No. ADB/F0608950789

Deceased bank acct no. AC/00142566BOA 56231

Deceased fund deposit date. JULY 14th 2008

Group Bank of Africa
Quote:
FFICIAL: CLAIM INQUIRY
Date: 08/07/2019

Attn: RENE ANGELIL

Be informed that the Bank management are still waiting to received the fill bank reference form.
Following our bank rules and regulations the normal banking procedure(s) must be observed to enable us carry out the official banking duties necessary in your claim.
Note. You’re advised to comply urgently in returning the form to this noble bank as mandated in due time.

Thanks.

Signed,
MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. KOLO MAZI
FOR THE MANAGEMENT AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK .

Sonami, August 1 2019
Quote:
Hopefully you're fine, Have you send the message

Leone, August 4 2019
Quote:
Sorry, what message are you talking about?

Sonami, August 5 2019
Quote:
I mean to reply the bank messgae?

Leone, August 6 2019
Quote:
My bank did not send me anything? Or you talking about your bank?

Sonami, August 7 2019
Quote:
Yes, the bank here.

Leone, August 11 2019
Quote:
Ok thank you. What do I have to send? I forgot.

Sonami, August 12 2019
Quote:
What do you mean? the bank instructed you to pay for the fund processing
You have comply with the bank and make the payment

Leone, August 15 2019
Quote:
Hold on, I will search my emails.

Sonami, August 16 2019
Quote:
You have to be serious toward this business
Check your email very well both junk or spam side
You will see the bank message and comply immediately

Leone, August 21 2019
Quote:
Sorry I Don't see the email maybe it was arrived in the indesirable folder and i deleted all the messages that go there can you ask the bank to send the message again thanks

Sonami, August 22 2019
Quote:
I can not write to the bank to send you such mail
You have to write to the bank by your self

Ok, but explain why I immediately got this following email...

Group Bank of Africa
Quote:
FFICIAL: CLAIM INQUIRY
Date: 22/08/2019

ATTN: MR.RENE ANGELIL

SIR,

THE BANK WANTS YOU TO COMPLY BY SENDING THE REQUIRED FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM. YOU HAVE TO AVOID DELAY TO ENABLE THE BANK SERVE YOU BETTER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE SUM OF 3,650 DOLLARS IMMEDIATELY

THIS IS THE LAST REQUIREMENT NEEDED FROM YOU BEFORE THE FUND WILL BE APPROVE AND TRANSFER .YOU DIRECTED TO USE THE INFORMATION STATED BELOW TO SEND THE APPLICABLE FEE AND CLAIM PROCESSING CHARGE.

RECEIVERS NAME: UKA LENNY.
AMOUNT: $3,650 DOLLARS

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION WE STRIVE TO MEET YOUR SATISFACTION.

SIGNED,
MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. KOLO MAZI
FOR THE MANAGEMENT AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

Leone (to Group Bank), July 23 2019
Quote:
Hello do you accept debit? thanks

Group Bank of Africa, July 27 2019
Quote:
OFFICIAL: CLAIM INQUIRY
Date: 27/08/2019

SIR,
THE BANK CAN ACCEPT ANY KIND OF PAYMENT? ONCE THE FEES/ MONEY IS RECEIVED HERE . IT'S YOUR LAST REQUIREMENT NEEDED FROM YOU BEFORE THE FUND WILL BE APPROVE AND TRANSFER .YOU DIRECTED TO USE THE INFORMATION STATED BELOW TO SEND THE APPLICABLE FEE AND CLAIM PROCESSING CHARGE.

AMOUNT: $3,650 DOLLARS

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION WE STRIVE TO MEET YOUR SATISFACTION.

SIGNED,
MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. KOLO MAZI

Sonami
Quote:
Dear

Have you comply to the bank
I want you to follow up with the bank transfer the fund to you
The bank has the power to make the transfer
You have to update me about your plans

Waiting to hear from you
Thanks

Leone (to Group Bank), July 28 2019
Quote:
ok thank you what is you folio number so that i can send the fresh amount to you? thank you!

Leone (to Sonami)
Quote:
Hello thank you i hope you have a good day i written to the bank and i just need their folio number to make the transfer so i am waiting for ther response. also Desjardins tell me that they need a singature to make transfer more than 1000 canada dollars so can you fax them the singature thanks.

Sonami, August 29 2019
Quote:
Hopefully you're fine, I want you to try your possible best to make the payment
I believe the bank will send you there Folio/ account number to make the payment
You have to speed up and comply with the bank

Thanks

Group Bank of Africa
Quote:
OFFICIAL: ACCOUNT NUMBER INFO!

Date: 29/08/2019

SIR,

KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE TO SEE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT . FORWARD BACK THE PAYMENT SLIP / STATEMENT AFTER YOU HAD MADE THE PAYMENT

YOU DIRECTED TO USE THE INFORMATION STATED IN THE ATTACHMENT TO SEND THE APPLICABLE FEE AND CLAIM PROCESSING CHARGE.

WE STRIVE TO MEET YOUR SATISFACTION.

SIGNED,
MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. KOLO MAZI

Attached with this email was the information for a bank account in Burkina Faso that he wanted me to send the money to. I contacted the bank using their official email address but never got a reply.

Sonami, September 2 2019
Quote:
What is going on? have you send the money to the bank
Tell me

Leone
Quote:
The bank is closed today it is Jour du Travail today but I will go this Week thank you

Sonami
Quote:
Yes, you're right and I believe your bank will be working tomorrow
Please do your best to send the money to bank

Thanks

Sonami, September 4 2019
Quote:
Have you send the money to the bank?
Waiting to hear from you

Leone
Quote:
Hello my freind I go to Desjardins today and they tell me i have to do the transfet online but the employee was very kind he help me in his office do the online tranascion but he say it is suspect but he tried but it did not work he save the photo of the screen which is the photo that I have attached to this message. He say I have to call your bank to allow the transaction so I will call boa burkina faso tomorrow thank you!

I love development tools on Chrome!

Sonami, September 5 2019
Quote:
I do not understand you, what do you mean that the transfer could not go through
The bank are waiting and you have to find another way to send the money
You have to try western union because you have to send the money to the bank

Sonami
Quote:
Tell Desjardins to send the money through Money Gram or Western union
You have to avoid delay

Group Bank of Africa
Quote:
OFFICIAL: ACCOUNT NUMBER INFO!

Date: 05/09/2019

SIR,

THE BANK ARE STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM YOU. KINDLY AVOID DELAY AND SEND THE APPLICABLE FEE AND CLAIM PROCESSING CHARGE.

WE STRIVE TO MEET YOUR SATISFACTION.

SIGNED,
MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. KOLO MAZI

Sonami, September 7 2019
Quote:
I have been waiting to hear from you all this days but you chose to be silent
What is going on because I don't understand your plans
Have you make the payment , please do update me because it very important to comply with the bank urgently
Hurry up to avoid delay

Sonami, September 13 2019
Quote:
I want to know if you have send the money to the money
Kindly reply me

Leone, September 14 2019
Quote:
Hello I am sorry we was at my chalet at the lake this Week with my wife i did not look at the message haha. but yes i tried to do the send but my bank did not want to transfer unsecured funds because they say your bank have a restiction on your account or Something, do you have other solution?

Thank you very much friend

Sonami, September 16 2019
Quote:
Okay I heard what you said and you have to try using Western Union money transfer Or Ria money transfer Or Money Gram transfer.
These three Money transfer Agents are very good to transfer money all over the world. But I want you to go to RIA money transfer because they are best and very easy to transfer money. So you have to withdraw the money and look for any of these Agent to transfer the money to the bank. Please do not tell any one and keep it as a secret to avoid the agent asking you questions.
The bank has already given you the information before to transfer the money and below is the information to transfer the money

Name..... LENNY UKA
Country..... BURKINA FASO, Ouagadougou
Amount...... $ 3,6000 or the amount you want to send

Please you have to hurry up to make this payment this week because the bank has been waiting,
Do forward the payment information once you make the payment

Leone, September 17 2019
Quote:
Hello thanks for the message i am glad to help you but what is MoneyGram?? i have not hear about that. how do i use that?

Sonami, September 18 2019
Quote:
MoneyGram is a money transfer company that you can use to send money all over the world.
I also want you to look for RIA money transfer both are good in transferring money
Please you have to send the money immediately because the bank has been waiting
Once you send the money, the fund will be transfer into your account

Waiting to hear from you

Leone
Quote:
ok where is moneygram?

Sonami, September 20 2019
Quote:
Which city are you in or town?
Tell me

Leone, September 29 2019
Quote:
Hello my firen i dont use the computer a lot times haha

My village is Saint-Jean-De-Matha we do not have moneygram i have not hear about that before. We only haver have the Desjardins caisse here sti. thank you do you have other solution?é

F- I'm starting to really enjoy this sh- lol

Sonami, September 30 2019
Quote:
There is MoneyGram in Saint-Jean-de-Matha your village

please go to this address below and send the money. You can call them

Use this information to send the money
Name..... LENNY UKA
Country..... BURKINA FASO, Ouagadougou

MoneyGram
Address ...... 88 Rue Lessard, Saint-Jean-de-Matha, QC J0K 2S0, Canada

6FH9+H8 Saint-Jean-de-Matha, Quebec, Canada

Leone
Quote:
This is not moneygram adresse this is Postes Canada. It's the place you go to send paper messages.

Sonami, October 2 2019
Quote:
Please I want you to send your phone number to me
I do not believe you because the address is register as moneygram office
You can not tell me that? because you did not go there to verify
I called there number and confirm the moneygram office because I sent it to you
You have to be serious to avoid the bank not to cancel you fund transfer

These address are Western union Agents Saint-Jean-de-Matha, it's left for you to send the money

Address: 320 De La Visitation Metro Customer Service Counter, Saint-Charles-Borromée, Quebec J6E 4N7, Canada
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM
Phone: +1 450-759-6500

Address: Metro Customer Service Counter, 1445 Boulevard Firestone, Joliette, QC J6E 9E5, Canada
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM
Phone: +1 450-752-0088

Leone
Quote:
???

Why so mean friend? This the post office for real go look at Postes Canada on the internet it is a place where you send your courrier. I go there sometimes when I need to send a card for the anniversary for my grand-children and i have not hear about moneygram. If you want i can go there this week and I will ask them if they have moneygram maybe it is inside the post office and it's just not written? But do not be mean with me, i am tring to help you so i ask for respect please friend. Thank you

Sonami, October 3 2019
Quote:
Good Morning

I'm sorry for sounding harsh, please you have to go there to ask them
There is moneygram inside there as the address stated and i want you to send the money through them
Hope you have the payment information and go there with the information
I want you to please try to send the money to the bank this week

Leone
Quote:
Hello I go there today and you are right they offer moneygram when i ask at the regular counter but they say they need your name and adress

Sonami, October 4 2019
Quote:
Thank you for believing in me by going to that place
Please avoid too many question there
This is the information below

Please do forward the payment information once you make the payment

Sonami, October 7 2019
Quote:
Have you sent the money like you promise
I have given you the receiver name and address
Do send the money and inform me

Sonami, October 8 2019
Quote:
Good day

I have been waiting to hear from you, why are you silent?
Hopefully you have sent the money
Please do update me

Leone, October 9 2019
Quote:
Hello, i dont go on the computer very much sorry for not see your message more soon.

I go to moneygram with the information you give me but they say it is incomplete they need the home adresse or phone number that is what they tell me to allow the international transaction. thank you frien

Sonami, October 10 2019
Quote:
Good morning
Okay I heard what you said and below is the information/ address

RECEIVERS NAME:.... UKA LENNY.
ADDRESS:............. SECTOR 09 PISI AVENUE
TELEPHONE:....... +226 6519 5007

Sonami, October 12 2019
Quote:
Good Morning

Hope you have seen the receiver information
I want you to make sure you send the money as soon as possible
Because the bank has been waiting for long and please do comply, okay

Thanks

Sonami, October 14 2019
Quote:
Good day

Hopefully you're fine and in good health
I have given you all the information to send the money
You have to comply to enable the bank transfer the fund
Please do avoid delay, okay

Sonami, October 15 2019
Quote:
I hope you are fine, please I have not heard from you for days now
I believe you're fine and I want you to update me about the money you promise to send
Waiting to hear from you soon
Thanks

Leone
Quote:
Hello yes i will give the information to the people at the postes office thank you

Sonami
Quote:
Thank you for giving the information to the post office
Please how much did you give the post to send, tell me
I also want you to collect the payment information from the post
waiting to hear from you

Sonami
Quote:
Good evening

Base on what you said that you have giving the post office the information and money. Please you have to go and collect the payment information from them.
Maybe the post office gave you a payment paper that confirm that you made a payment with them, you have to print and send the payment paper to me

I hope you are not laying to me, I really trust you and you promise to help
Please ask the post office to give you the payment information that prove that you really send the money

It urgent and please do confirm the payment

Sonami, October 17 2019
Quote:
Hopefully you are fine now ?

Leone, October 20 2019
Quote:
Hello, i am sorry i have forgot, they ask how much do i need to send? Thank you. How is life in Burkina Faso? I hear it is in Africa. Lots of poor people. Thank you friend tell me how much you want to me to send.

Sonami, October 21 2019
Quote:
Good morning

Hopefully you're doing well and greetings from Africa, You told me that you have the sum of $1,000 dollar
You have to send it, please you have to be checking your message on time

Sonami, October 22 2019
Quote:
Good morning

How are you? I hope you have sent the money as you said
I have giving you all directions and I hope there will not be another excuses again
Remember to use the information very well to avoid delays or asking for e.t.c
Thanks

Leone, October 23 2019
Quote:
oK thank you I will help you with this but I will get my money back after, right?

Sonami, October 24 2019
Quote:
Yes, you will get your money
So you have to send the money and stop delaying
Hope you will not be asking only questions
Let pray to receive the payment

Sonami, October 28 2019
Quote:
I have be waiting for you to fulfill your promise to help
Honestly i have explained and answer all question from you
I hope you will send the money through the post this week

Please do not forget to use the information i gave you
Make sure you get things right
Have a nice day

Leone, October 30 2019
Quote:
Hello my friend I go to the Postes Canada today and I send your money to the adress you give me. They say it may take a few days. Thank you it was good to help you and send me a message when you will get the money. Thanks

Sonami, October 31 2019
Quote:
How can i be sure ?

Sonami, November 4 2019
Quote:
Hopefully you're fine, you told me that you have send the money
I have not seen anything and I hope you are not playing
Where is the payment information from the post
You can not post something without a receipt or prove
Hmmm open up and be a man of your word

Stop delaying things, it's urgent

Sonami
Quote:
You told me that it will take few days
What is the prove to show that you sent something
Prove it to me please, okay

I believe the post office may have given you some paper to prove your post
Hello, I hope you understand me

Leone, November 6 2019
Quote:
Why are you so mean? Sad I just want to hhelp you ok? I send some money last week I did all the information that you tell me I use the adress in Ouagadougou and the name Sonami Bruno you should haved receive the money did you? I have the recu with me I send you a photo. Please be more kind with me ok, I help you so I at least ask for respect. Thank you my friend.

I attached a very blurry picture of a receipt with the email

Sonami, November 7 2019
Quote:
Please I do not mean to disrespect you
You have to take another close picture of the paper and how much did you sent
I can't see the letters in the paper and it impossible to see
Take close picture of the paper and send me the MCTN Number or Control number. Do write the information out and send because this picture you took is not clear
Send me the payment information

Thanks for your help

Sonami, November 9 2019
Quote:
Good Morning
Hopefully you're fine, actually I have been waiting to get the information
What is going on? You said you send money through post office
Now, send the payment paper or information
Please please

Sonami, November 12 2019
Quote:
My Brother

Now i know that you're playing with you .
I have been waiting for you to sent the payment information but you sent a paper that even you cannot see what written in it
Listen, let face the fact and stop playing with things that are important to us.
I do not want to insult you but you have been letting things go bad
Please do confirm the information from the post office before will makes mistake
Open your eyes let plan, okay

Sonami, November 13 2019
Quote:
What have you done? You really don't understand

Leone, November 13 2019
Email title "Here is a better picture of the receipt Smile"
Quote:
Oh wait i am sorri the receipt was upside down, I have do a picture on the good side you should see it clearly now my friend Smile

**picture of the back of a random receipt where I wrote F- YOU with a smiley face using a black sharpie**

**you may wanna use Google Translator for the rest of the message because I wrote it in French since I knew he spoke French like me**

Je tiens toutefois à te féliciter, t'es le premier arnaqueur que je rencontre qui ne lâche pas prise même après plus de 4 mois! Non mais sérieux, tu crois vraiment que mon nom est René Algélil? T'a jamais pensé à taper ce nom dans Google? C'est bien de enfin pouvoir converser en Français vu que depuis le début tu fais semblant de parler uniquement en anglais pour jouer le jeu. D'ailleurs, moi aussi je fais semblant d'avoir un anglais de merde juste pour rentrer dans le personnage d'un vieil homme francophone un peu stupide. Sérieusement, si tu crois qu'on est stupide regarde tes propres frères et sœurs. À propos, j'ai ton adresse IP depuis longtemps, si j'étais toi je changerais d'ordinateur (ou bien trouve-toi un autre café internet, de toute façon il y en a plein à Ouagadougou) 😁

Tout ça pour te dire que tu a eu la malchance de tomber sur un scambaiter vétéran, et on en est au point où notre petite "business" doit prendre fin, car je concentre présentement mes efforts sur d'autres cibles (quoi, tu croyais être le seul? 😂)

Je dis toujours la même chose aux arnaqueurs, c'est de lâcher vos conneries et de vous trouver un travail. Un vrai. C'est pas en arnaquant les gens que vous allez aider votre pays à se sortir de la misère, mais bon à chaque fois que je dis ça vous ne voulez pas suivre mes conseils et vous préférez garder votre face complètement rentrée dans votre cul. Entk.

Ce fut un grand plaisir de gâcher 4 mois de votre temps!

Au plaisir!

- Youre frien René Angélil Smile

Total wasted time for our friend Sonami on my case: 4 months.

Thanks for reading!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun bait, but whilst I was unable to get the translator to work on your last post to the lad, I can usually read French well enough. This left me with a question for you. Why did you burn the bait? I know it's a tremendous temptation to do so, but it is usually better, in the long run, to leave the lad guessing so that he can be more easily baited in the future. Even by yourself.

🙂

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgan is right, all you have achieved at the end is potentially making the scammer a better scammer by teaching him to Google victim's details and other things to look out with future victims.

But hey, you probably felt good pointing out your superiority to him, so well done you Rolling Eyes

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
LeoneFamily
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I know that it was not the best thing to burn the bait but after 4 months he was starting to act real suspicious, so I just ended it there before he did. I don't regret how I ended it, although if you were me would you have changed something? I'd like to hear your feedback, it could make me a better baiter in the future! Smile

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I believe your question has been answered. There are many choices. Go quiet, stop responding, and simply stop baiting the lad. Deny any accusations. Kill your character off. Anything but making the scammer better at what they do.

Here is a good read: Baiting Basics For Beginners. It includes this helpful information.

Quote:
"Flaming the scammer" is another thing new members tend to want to do. To avoid educating the scammer, we strongly urge you not to do this for several reasons. While the "gotcha" may be immediately satisfying, it may also unravel the work of others. The lad may stop using the email address. If that's the case other baiters will lose contact with the lad and ongoing baits could be lost. If the lad has been posted at ScamWarners (and they should be) and they abandon the address, all the information posted there is for naught and the effort is wasted. Most scammers do not know about baiting. It is difficult for them to conceive why anybody would waste their free time to help somebody in this manner. We like it that way. Should you inform a lad they have been baited, they will learn the signs to recognize a baiter, just as we learn the signs of a scam.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done , I enjoyed that - He sent this after the Gorilla and Muffler nonsense ughhhh
Quote:
Hopefully you're in good health, actually your message was well understood and prove your capability towards this transaction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic