SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Nolan Gambit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the past four days, I've received two emails in Captain Mal's account that had a similar odd feature.

On 20 November:

Quote:
Dear ,
The attorney has completed all the documentation at the high court and needs the balance of $3,400 to go pick them up at the high court of Brussels. It's not my wish that you spend even a cent of your own in this, but as a banker who does not earn so much, I do not have the financial resources to shoulder this responsibility alone. I've spent over $4,000 for documentation alone and to get us this far. infact, I've exhausted all possibility to raise any more funds right now. Please help!
Like I said earlier, I will do all the inside job here, and the Attorney shall go and pick up the sworn affidavit of claim as well as the power of attorney which authorizes you as the Next of Kin and legal beneficiary to the $145.5 Million. I shall forward all the documents to you as soon as they are ready and you will present them to the bank. The bank shall release the money within 3 business days.
Like I stated earlier, we need to work in an atmosphere of trust so that this venture can pull through. $145.5 Million is surely a lot of money and I believe this is God's way to enrich both of us, instead of to let the bank confiscate the funds or let it go into the hands of corrupt politicians. I have therefore pledged to donate 30% of my own share to charity and invest the rest of the money in any lucrative business over there.
Please try and get $3,400 ASAP and we shall be done. I promise you will never regret coming in contact with me. Our lives will change forever. I shall facilitate the whole thing from the inside here, therefore this shall go as easy as ABC. Afterward, I shall give you the contact of the bank for you to contact the bank and make an official claim to the funds. I've already perfected most of the inside job here.
Look, I'm not a greedy man, and I've accepted to share the money 50/50 with you so far that you can help me actualize this grand dream. See, when this deal finally pulls through we shall both be very rich, and we shall not bother about money for the rest of our lives. Remember they say that Money rules the world. $145.5 Million is surely a lot of money. Like I said I believe this is God's way to enrich us instead of letting the funds be pocketed by some corrupt politicians.
I pray you succeed in raising the remaining amount needed to get this done. No effort you make in this venture that would be useless. My only concern is that you don't betray me when the money is finally released to you. That is my only fear.
I'm counting on you to make this deal happen.

And on 22 November:

Quote:
Dear trusted friend,
I hope this mail gets to you and your family in good health and if so glory be to our God almighty.
Meanwhile, i write inform you that my sister-in-Law has promise to help us provide all the outstanding fee $29,800.00 dollars needed secure all the US Government required legal documents on your name and also to complete transfer of your fund to you before the end of this month through her associate broker OK?
In this regards, note that her associate broker will be issuing a check on your name and sent to your address for your pick up OK??
Once you pick up the check, you should go deposit in into your bank account
and get back to me with the deposit slip to enable me confirm when the money will be available for withdrawal so that i can give you further information with a bank account were the money should be transfer as
directed by the agent OK??
Immediately this is done, your fund worth US$45M Dollars will be release into
your bank account within 24Hours OK??
NOTE THAT YOU ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY $195.00 DOLLARS ONLY TO ENABLE ME PREPARE AN AGREEMENT (MOU)BETWEEN YOU AND MY SISTER-IN-LAW TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS FOR YOU IN THE PUBLIC NOTARY OFFICE.
I hope the above urgent information is made clear while i urge you to confirm
the receipt of this mail urgently so that i can revert back to you with further directives.
God bless us

So I replied with puzzlement to both.

Quote:
You have me at a major disadvantage. I don't know who you are.

Quote:
I don't recall hearing from you before. Please explain further.

After exchanges with both Lads, they finally sent the script that under normal circumstances would been received first.

Quote:
I sincerely seek to present you as the Next of Kin to a late client who left behind $145.5 Million USD in a fixed deposit account in my bank before his demise.
The British born client was into Diamond and Gold mining and died without a Next of Kin. I shall obtain the legal documents that will give you legal rights to make this claim legitimately. I am willing to share the funds 60/40 with you and this will be completed within 72 hours. With the legal documents, the bank will approve you as the Next of Kin and pay out this amount to you within three working days. I considered the funds would be of better use to both of us instead of allowing corrupt politicians confiscate the funds.
Please reach me as soon as possible with your full name, address, direct contact number and occupation for the processing of the legal documents if you are interested and can be trusted to return my own share when you have received the funds in your bank account. More information shall be given to you once I hear from you.
If however you are not interested in the offer, kindly delete this message from your mailbox and pretend that I never contacted you. I'll continue my search for a liable person that will help me out.

Quote:
Reference to your mail , firstly , sincerely and honestly note that the fund worth US$45M Dollars was made beneficiary to you by a philanthropist who refuse to disclose his details do to the nature of his humanitarian works.
Further note that the instruction from the philanthropist is that you should make sure that the less privilege once , the affected families from hurricanes,Tornado victims, Fraud victims and also all churches within your region benefit from the fund and you should take for yourselves for the humanitarian work well done 30% OK?
Secondly, kindly note that my Sister-in-Law is only giving you support in order to stand for you as a guarantor so that her associate broker can finance this transaction for you by providing the fee to obtain all the legal backup documents required by the US Government before the release of the fund payment worth US$45M Dollars to you OK?
Thirdly, note that the reason why you are required to send the $195.00 dollars to Africa Nigeria is because the public notary officer is presently there on assignment and will prepare the agreement (MOU) as soon he receive the
money without delay so that we can proceed on this transaction accordling OK?
Finally, i reattached here again my International passport photo page and also my official working ID Card for your personal record and strongly advise that you keep these documents strictly confidential to avoid identity thieves by impostors OK?
I hope the above details explanation and information have given a clear and direct answer to your questions while i look forward to have all the required information as stated in my previous mail.

They received similar replies.

Quote:
Starting at the end may have worked for Christopher Nolan, but it ain't for me! Did you really expect me to pay thousands of dollars for something completely out of the blue? Please be serious about this.

Quote:
Starting at the end may have worked for Christopher Nolan, but it ain't for me, OK? Did you really expect me to agree to participate in what you're proposing without knowing everything about it, OK? Please be serious about this, OK?

(Christopher Nolan directed the film Memento, in which much of the story unfolds in reverse order.)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The second Lad didn't respond to Mal's last message, but the first one didn't give up:

Quote:
The attorney just called me from the high court and told me he would need the rest of the documentation fees to enable him to get the Chief Judge sign and endorse the affidavit of claim Certificate as well as the change of ownership to your name.
Right now I already have in my possession the original copies of the
certificate of deposit covering the funds, as well as the Death Certificate of the deceased, late Mr. William Wright. Attached herein are copies of the two documents mentioned above, for your perusal.
Please try your best and send the remaining amount of $3,400.00USD so that we would not have any delays whatsoever. It will take a whole lot of time to reflect here if you wire the money down to Belgium here. Therefore you may send through the agent broker in the Turkey and the attorney will go pick up the cash the same day at their local office here in Brussels. Here are their coordinates:
[Bank account reported]
Try and get it done as soon as you can so that we may round up documentation and proceed with the bank at once. You have to be mindful of the time difference between Belgium and over there in Country. I think we are about 1 hour behind you guys over there.
I wait eagerly to read from you.
To our prosperity,
Louis

Mal wrote back, showing reluctance, so Louis tried some persuasion:

Quote:
Look, I'm not a greedy man, and I've accepted to share the money 50/50 with you so far that you can help me actualize this grand dream. See,
when this deal finally pulls through we shall both be very rich, and we shall not bother about money for the rest of our lives. Remember they say that Money rules the world. $145.5 Million is surely a lot of money. Like I said I believe this is God's way to enrich us instead of letting the funds be pocketed by some corrupt politicians.

Mal was scornful.

Quote:
Oh please! "This is God's way to enrich us" - that is the most ridiculous justification for theft that I could imagine. Get real or just forget it, OK?
I'm not concerned about your greed at all. What worries me most is your intelligence, or lack thereof, as well as your assumption that I'd do everything you say without wondering who you are and how come you chose me.

One last try:

Quote:
I got your data from an online address journal and I believe I can trust you with this. It's true that scams are prevalent on the internet these days, but yet, legitimate and honest businesses still exist on the internet daily. I believe this is God's way to enrich us instead of letting the funds be confiscated by the bank or let it be pocketed by some corrupt politicians. Just give me a chance and you'll have to be proved wrong this time.
The British born client was into Diamond and Gold mining and died without a Next of Kin. I shall obtain the legal documents that will give you legal rights to make this claim legitimately. I am willing to share the funds 60/40 with you and this will be completed within 72 hours. With the legal documents, the bank will approve you as the Next of Kin and pay out this amount to you within three working days. I considered the funds would be of better use to both of us instead of allowing corrupt politicians confiscate the funds.

No dice, dude.

Quote:
I have no religion of any kind, so trying to invoke God's will as motivation is pointless; and that bit about "legitimate and honest businesses still exist on the internet daily" doesn't apply to this deal - don't pretend otherwise.

That seems to have broken the Lad - he asked for advice! So Mal gave him some.

Quote:
My advice to you would be, cut your losses and forget about this deal. You don't have any fucking idea about what you're doing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic