SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse 3: Return of the Lad Eaters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Story So Far:

The Zombini Apocalypse: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=300913

The Zombini Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302208&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

A Tribute to the Apocalypse by braintoxic: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302973

Now, onto the story! The lad got cranky with my vic at the end of Part 2 and dropped all contact. That was fine, because I've since picked him up again in an ongoing bait with braintoxic et. al. (Tribute).

However, I decided it was time to send my pet another message and he's willing to play again!

November 19:

I wrote:
I'm wondering if you've thought about our transaction at all over the past month? I want to work with you, but I don't understand these bumps we keep hitting. Please get back to me with an update on your daughter's health. I believe it is the right thing to do for me to be in contact with you.

Lad wrote:
I do too, but the problem we are having is I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to send the money I don't understand. Can't you send fund without security.

November 21:
I wrote:
We've gone over this before. I can work with a money transfer outlet, or a bank transfer. I am willing to go directly via these means if you are willing to work with me. I am not a fan of unfinished business.

Lad wrote:
I see if I send you another bank account will you be able to send the fee genuinely without any security matter, filling forms and all sort of things

I wrote:
I must insist that you are willing to follow the mandatory procedures here. As it stands, you have been given plenty of time to fill out the necessary paperwork. I will transfer the money to you when I am able to do so, upon receipt of your completed forms. I do not understand why that is so difficult, my friend! The harder you make this, the more difficult it is for me to understand why you keep trying to dodge standard security procedures. I know you have the form, I have sent it to you twice now, so please complete it at your earliest convenience.

I am sorry to say you have missed the original deadline for the submission of the paperwork, but I am willing to pay the extra fees incurred by your late application. Please do not make this any harder than it needs to be. Just fill out the forms and we can both finally get this done.

In the meantime, you are welcome to send me the information for the bank account into which the fee will be paid, so that I can transfer the money as soon as the proper paperwork is on file.

This is simply the way it must be done for a bank transfer.

I hope your daughter is well.

November 22:

Lad wrote:
Since my whole life of receiving money I haven't filled a form to receive money this is the strangest things I've ever enquired. I bought an easy idea, get a bitcoin or a Gift Card but you wouldn't agree. You can send via WU or MG, but no Sexy Pic because the last time I completed a Sexy Pic verification perfectly it didn't work out.

I hate (love) to be the one to tell him this, but he's about to "enquire" some more strange things! Laughing

I wrote:
Okay, How would you like me to send the money? Here are the options:

1. Bank transfer
2. MG
3. WU

Please let me know so I can get the process started. Let's not waste any more time,

Lad wrote:
WU will be better.

Will it?

Twisted Evil

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently not.

Lad wrote:
Here is a money gram details below

<snip MG payment info>

Please don't tell me to call money gram for reference number or tell me to complete a Sexy Pic verification please let's make this easy. Everything should be on the money gram payment slip thank you.

Silly lad can't decide if he wants me to use WU or MG. Oh well! This will cause plenty of confusion when I go to make the payment on Monday. I'll need clarification on which transfer office to use. I hope he goes with WU. Surely that will be easiest...

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A slight change of plans as RL weather granted me a perfect excuse. I've been silent for almost a week:

Dec. 1

Lad wrote:
Hello new news from you

Dec. 2

I wrote:
I am terribly sorry. The weather has been absolutely awful here for the past week. I have not been able to get out of my house to go to the Money Gram because of blowing snow. I transferred the money this morning. I must go to a meeting now, but I will send you the transfer slip as soon as I can today.

My sincerest apologies.

Lad wrote:
Okay madam it's winter and it's almost Christmas, Happy new month.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went silent and he stayed patient, prodding me with a polite message this afternoon, asking if I had any problems and calling me dear.

I wrote:
A powerline went down outside my home and the snow was blowing so hard! I could not access my internet! I promise let me get this slip sent to you as soon as possible, I just need to attach it and send it to you now that the power is back on again.

I followed it up with:

I wrote:
Here you go,

By the way, I asked if they could bypass phone security. The gentleman said yes, you must present a test question and answer at the office in person. I have chosen a special question that is easy to remember. Please find the slip and test question and answer attached.

I hope and pray we can conclude this soon.

I attach a slip with the number blocked and instructions to go to his nearest MG office. So, as he wishes, no more hotline, but at the cost of having to provide a goofy security question and answer.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not buying it:

Lad wrote:
Madam without a reference number all these are useless because they just told me this is not possible to pick up, I'll advice you use money gram to bank account, but why can't you just get the reference number is that so hard. You're the sender you require a reference number in order for the receiver to get the funds.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday:

I wrote:
I am sorry you are having trouble. Let me be clear: You went to the MoneyGram office, correct? Did you present the test question and answer to the manager there? The store manager should be able to retrieve the reference number with the correct information.

If that does not work, you can still call the MoneyGram hotline to collect your reference number. I believe I've provided it to you in a previous email.

You mentioned MoneyGram to bank transfer. If you want to use a bank account at all in this transaction, you must fill out the Department of Homeland Security form I sent to you in a previous email. Otherwise, our options are limited to money transfer outlets.

Please keep me informed, and give my regards to your family

Today:

He's mad, but:

Lad wrote:
They can't pick this fund all the options didn't work out I called they number and when it's time to mention the last two numbers the voice keeps breaking I called the number 6 times, if you can't get me the reference number, I will find another person who really needs the donation.

I hope this is true, and he did call!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday:
I wrote:
I am very sorry you are having trouble but I'm offended that you'd incinerate that I don't want to help you. These past months I have done everything in my power to send you the money you need, but every time you fail to collect it. I don't understand what is so difficult about collecting money! You fail to use a money transfer outlet and then when you want to make a bank transfer you refuse to fill out the necessary paperwork! Why are you delaying and wasting time? Please be serious about this.

Lad wrote:
And I don't understand why you can give me a reference number

'Round and 'round and 'round we go! Where we stop, nobody knows!

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long has it been now buddy, are you closing in on 6 months?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad that keeps on giving. I love him. Halfway done for a sandtimer Zombini. Excellent work!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

braintoxic wrote:
are you closing in on 6 months?

Just about 8 months now, actually. April 4 was when I sent my first message to him. Granted that's with some quiet time between June and August when I was away IRL for work.

Bertje wrote:
The lad that keeps on giving.
Yes he does! I've made it my mission to keep on him for as long as I possibly can. His greed is so astounding. 8 months for 2500 euro!!!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
I cannot give you the reference number because I do not have the reference number. I do not have the reference number because you must collect the reference number. You must collect the reference number because I cannot give you the reference number!

Go to Money Gram, collect the reference number, and collect your fee. If you are still having trouble, I would recommend calling the automated line with the name <snip receiver lad name to avoid Google>.

If, then, you still cannot get the money, email me again. I desperately want to help you and your daughter. Last night I cried all night for you. My husband is starting to worry for my health, although I have told him nothing of our business. The Lord has laid it in me to pursue this with you to the bitter end. Please, I want the best outcome for this.

Hopefully yours,

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... Last night I cried all night for you."

LOL! Nice lines there. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you!

Lad wrote:
Look at what Money Gram said when I asked for their help in their website look the photo below:
"Request the reference number from the perimeter who sent you the money transfer " you're the one to hand over the reference number, everything here is your fault not mine at all, because they just told me I must have a reference number from the sender.

To his credit, he attaches a screenshot from the MG site that says I need to provide the reference number. However, the screenshot also says the requirements vary by country. And he's trying to get me to send money to Italy, so surely there's the problem...right? Wink

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Do not say this is my fault. I am not the one who runs the Money Gram office. I sent the money and took the slip they gave me. If you look at the screenshot you sent me it says "Requirements may vary by country." I think perhaps because I am trying to send the money to a receiver in Italy, maybe that is why it isn't working? Please don't accuse me of things that are out of my control. I know you must be upset, but please compost yourself.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
It's not Italy you've sent to without reference number, I can't keep bothering myself about this.

Yes you can! Don't be a butt. Also, last I checked Sicily, Italy was in Sicily, Italy, so I don't know where he's getting his facts from. Laughing Wink

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ maybe the lad is super old world and refuses to acknowledge that Sicily is anything other than independent. Razz
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

December 13
Lad wrote:
I've used money gram time without number I always get reference number..

I tell him I am confused. We should use WU or a bank transfer instead.

December 14
Lad wrote:
If I say Bank transfer you will say I should fill out that form which I can't, and if I say western union you'll use the Sexy Pic last time I verified a Sexy Pic successful it didn't work out I keep asking myself why didn't they release the mtcn that day. If I won't have to fill a form or do any Sexy Pic verification then we are good to go.

I tell him to make his choice. Then today:
Lad wrote:
How do you me the draw a bank full of money and other weird drawings required.

On the form it said draw a bank full of money and other weird drawings, I can't waste time on that draw I can't draw.

If you're sending to USA account do I still need to fill that form, if I don't need to fill the form in order for you to send to the USA account I'll send you a USA account to make the deposit to, but if I must fill the form in order for you to send the funds I'll rather give you a western union details.

I really want him to fill out that DHS form, but perhaps there's a good WU form I can convincingly say is what they use now instead of Sexy Pic? Or perhaps something else should go wrong with the US account, so I can get another piggy? Twisted Evil

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all! I left the lad on hold for the holidays! Now I'm ready to come back and send him a WU receipt. He's sent me payment details, and 2 days ago he poked me, with a gentle reminder that I haven't sent him anything. My problem is I want to do something believable but devious. I feel like blurry receipts and international security forms won't cut it again for a while. Any thoughts on how I could screw this up again?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he provided you with a physical mailing address yet? Maybe you can P-LOG him some cash and a couple of fancy Swiss watches for xmas. Maybe you can safari him or just stress him out as he frantically watches his parcel bounce around the world to every possible destination except that of his own Laughing
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently working on that with Bertje, although the Tribute thread hasn't been updated in a while.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
I am very, very sorry for the delay! I was so wrapped up in the holidays that I put all business on hold. It was so wonderful to see my children and grandchildren again! They all chipped in and bought me a new desk for my office, it was lovely. I hope you had a wonderful holiday as well.

Now, I hate to be the barest of bad news, but I went to the WU office yesterday, and the manager there said they were unable to process the transaction due to security concerns. Something about a federal investigation on your behalf? Are you in trouble with the law at all? I'm not quite sure what to do.
I asked if the clerk could show some leniency in the Christmas season, but he said no. Please advise.

Happy Holidays, give my regards to dear Audrey,
<snip WU Transfer Denied slip from Scambaiting Tools>

He's recently told Vlad he's been arrested, so I wonder if the mention of legal trouble will trigger anything in his brain?

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Dec. 30
Sincerely I don't know what to say, I don't know why this is not working out am very confused right now, I will send you another payment details maybe you can try again

<snip WU details>

You should send bitcoin if you can't there are bitcoin ATM around all state in the United States there you can send btc

Well, it looks like my lad is ready and willing to ring in the new year! happy crowd

ETA: The "Tribute to the Apocalypse" thread had been recently updated, with more misadventures with this lad.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jan 2.
I wrote:
I tried to make the transfer again today and they gave me the same note. They said they can't send the money until they are sure it is secure? What does that mean? Why wouldn't the transfer be safe? I think you had better write out a message to them explaining things clearly. That's the only way I can see to get this done besides you filling out the form I sent you for a bank transfer.
Happy New Year,

Lad wrote:
It's seem clear you don't want to receive the donation.

He says that, but we all know he's hooked! Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that he expects you to send him money in order to receive a "donation" from him. Twist those screws in terms of making him fill out those forms. As we all know, it is the only way...
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been in the baiting mood lately. Oh well, he'll be there when I get back in a week or so. I haven't vanished. Judging by the notifications I have, I have some reading to catch up on! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic