SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I CAN SEE HOW JOKER YOU ARE" - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The US Government is working hand in glove with Wikileaks!
Something else you didn’t know, brought to you from the realm of Lad Reality.

The Scammers
Gary Anderson or Sanderson, “TheLead Chief Judge”
Christopher A. Wray, FBI director (in a supporting role)

The Baiter
Camille White

I’ve bolded a paragraph that read strangely. Any guesses what a “fraud colics” might be, and how could Cammy have put disgraces on the face of anybody?

24 July 2019
Attn dear beneficiary,
Address:
This message is coming to you from the United States Federal Protective Services and the WikiLeaks Board of Officials is an international non-profit organization that publishes secret information, news leaks, and classified media from anonymous sources.
Your reports came across today from the F.B.I Brooklyn Center Department against of you been a victim defrauded by two difference FAKE People in the Banks in the country. The quick reports is is been posted here by the United States Secret Service and the F.B.I Brooklyn Center. And right now an serious investigation will have to been carried since one week ago.
The payments you have been sending to the African countries such as Benin Republic, Cotonou, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya e.t.c is been revealed to this office as a frauds colics the Banks whom have been chased out of there working Bank offices since 2012.00, and its been the biggest disgraces you have puts on the face of the United State of America Cyber Attacks board of officials.
Right now, we are following you step by steps and here we go, if you don't STOP your email and phone call communication with these mentioned African countries......Hence your next attempt to email or communication to these countries above, your home address will be trace as per instructions by the US supreme Court of Laws.
Right now, the good news in it right now is that your TWO/2 ATM CARDS and your total funds from them is been retrieved back in this in our custody and that is why we have issued to you a two pers of ATM CARDS (RBC Classic and RBC CASH Back ATM CARDS) Because i know you may be wondering why we issued two card and how did it work. Well, the reason why we have gave you two cards on your name is to enable them contain all your total funds at on the way, so the two cards are now ready today the 23-7-2019. Meanwhile, we have got one person arrested this morning by the FBI while others are still on the run but we also promise to caught them now till the middle of next Month for sure.
On our next email conversation, We will send you the image photos of the Impostors after we have handed him over to the Philadelphia Prison yesterday EVENING.
From Wikipedia, the Global encyclopedia
Royal Bank of USA Incorporated (stylized as Mastercard from 1979 and RBC Classic & Cash Back from 2016) is an American multinational financial services corporation in International Global Headquarters in Purchase.
Throughout the world, it's principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the "RBC Classic & Cash Back" brand debit, credit and prepaid to make purchases. Mastercard Worldwide also has been a publicly traded company since 2006. Prior to its initial public offering, RBC Classic & Cash Back ATM Cards is Worldwide and was a cooperative owned by the more than 25,000 financial institutions that issue its branded cards.
RBC Classic, originally known as "Inter-bank" from 1966 to 1969 and "Master Charge" from 1969 to 1979,[4] was created by an alliance of several regional bankcard associations in response to the Bank of America card issued by Bank of America, which later became the Visa credit card issued by Visa Inc. But RBC Classic and RBC CASH Back ATM CARDS is the best because it has no limitation accords, its the only card that can contain such a valuable money/funds more than the every other cards available.
Now Open this ATTACHMENT to confirm your "RBC Classic and RBC CASH Back ATM CARDS" .
Now get back to us for the final and also the conclusion as we will be looking forward to hear from you.
Get back with your full confirmation of your current personal information as well for easy communications and to let know what you needs to do in other to receive your issued RBC Classic & Cash Back ATM CARDS right away. Mailing processing is free. Pin codes will be revealed to you after your confirmation of this email.
Headquarter @ Raleigh, North Carolina, United States.
Address is: 8081 Arco Corporate Dr # 400, Raleigh, NC 27617, USA.
Email; ( [email protected] )
Thanks,
Contacted Person: Mr. Gary Sanderson/ TheLead Chief Judge.
Wikileaks officials information.
#1629 K St NW #300, Washington, DC 20006, USA.

Mr Sanderson
I've only ever had dealings with Nigeria - not any of those other ones you mentioned. Also, you didn't attach anything.
Camille White

26 July 2019
Attn dear beneficiary, Camille White,
You are required to send out a total sum of $350.00 USD This charge is to enable Insured and endorse the approval of your issued RBC Classic & Cash Back ATM CARDS right away. Mailing processing is free. Pin codes will be revealed to you after the endorsement and approval is proceeded and insured insured, then next thing is to mail your cards to your residence by tomorrow Noon time. And the easy way/methods to make this payment is Google-Play or itune gift cards. Try and see if you can get googlePlay or Itune card amount of the fee required. Pile the Pin codes off very well and send out the images/photos including the receipt. Them forward it to this email as given bellow so we can proceed immediately after we have reddeemed the cards.
Royal Bank of USA Incorporated (stylized as Mastercard from 1979 and RBC Classic & Cash Back from 2016) is an American multinational financial services corporation in International Global Headquarters in Purchase.
Throughout the world, it's principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the "RBC Classic & Cash Back" brand debit, credit and prepaid to make purchases. Mastercard Worldwide also has been a publicly traded company since 2006. Prior to its initial public offering, RBC Classic & Cash Back ATM Cards is Worldwide and was a cooperative owned by the more than 25,000 financial institutions that issue its branded cards.
RBC Classic, originally known as "Inter-bank" from 1966 to 1969 and "Master Charge" from 1969 to 1979,[4] was created by an alliance of several regional bankcard associations in response to the Bank of America card issued by Bank of America, which later became the Visa credit card issued by Visa Inc. But RBC Classic and RBC CASH Back ATM CARDS is the best because it has no limitation accords, its the only card that can contain such a valuable money/funds more than the every other cards available.
Finally, we are currently looking forward to receive the fee of $350.00 needed for the final arrangements concerning your issued "RBC Classic Rewards & Cash Back Master cards and mail your cards to your provided address as listed;-#
CONFIRM YOUR ISSUED "RBC Classic & Cash Back Debit" ON THIS ATTACHMENT. (1)X(2) ATTACHMENTS.
Headquarter @ Raleigh, North Carolina, United States.
Address is: 8081 Arco Corporate Dr # 400, Raleigh, NC 27617, USA.
Email; ([email protected])
You can easily send us a text messages to this phone number: (717)454-3327. SMS text message for immediate attention.
Thanks,

Mr Sanderson
I've never bought iTunes cards or Googleplay cards - I'll see what I can come up with. And speaking of cards - what's the difference between a Classic Card and a Cash Back Card?
Regards
Camille White

28 July 2019
Did you get my last email response yesterday? Its There is big difference between the two mentioned cards and there services are not the same.
Your RBC Classic Card contained $36,000,000.00 USD) It has no limitation accords, its the only card that can contain such a valuable money/funds more than the every other cards available. But Cash Back Master Card could only contain $16,000,000.00 USD.
So however, i will be looking forward to receive this payment by Goog-Play gift card/Itune card. You can get booth gift cards from any Walmart or Walgreen office or even Game Shops in USA. So Search for the buying of the gift cards and send it out with the copies of the receipts. Or we will give you an account information to send it Bank to Bank wire transfer service.
Thanks,

I decided to disappoint him a little.

Mr Sanderson
You wrote, "You can get booth gift cards from any Walmart or Walgreen office or even Game Shops in USA" - well, that's kewl, but I'm not in the USA, just so you know. We've got lots of American things in Australia, but not Walmart.
Camille White

Bolding, colour and underlining were in the original email.

29 July 2019
But you can get the iTunes card or Google play cards from any Game shops in Australia. Open this ATTACHMENT on this email to confirm one of the examples for the Google play card bought from the Australia.
As or sarch for the nearest game shops in your area through internet and then get an iTunes card or Google play cards amount of the fee needed.
Its easy and very popularly in Australia. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you read this email.
Thanks,

He’d attached a scan of two $50 Googleplay cards purchased in New South Wales. Whatever.

Mr Sanderson
Don't be so smug - you thought I'm in America when I'm not! I'll get back to you when I've got those poxy cards. You OK with that?
Camille White

29 July 2019
Dear beneficiary, Camille White,
I am still waiting, and please make sure you reconfirm your current mailing address such as required bellow:
Your full current address, Present City/Country, Current Phone number and attach copy of your driver license or Photo.
include the images/photos of the gift cards together with its receipts as soon as possible.
Thanks for your time and remain bless,

And now a bigger disappointment… Maybe a pic of Sophie Monk will distract him?
The phone number I gave him can be called, but gets a strange tone that goes on indefinitely.

Mr Sanderson
My address is 35 Westmoreland Grove, Glebe, Sydney, NSW, my current phone number is 02 xxxx xxxx, and I've attached a photo.
I posted the gift cards on Thorsday, so you should have them by Wodensday at the latest.
Camille White

5 August 2019
I am still waiting, and please make sure you reconfirm your current mailing address such as required bellow:
Your full current address, Present City/Country, Current Phone number and attach copy of your driver license or Photo.
include the images/photos of the gift cards together with its receipts as soon as possible.
Contacted Person: Mr. Gary S. Anderson/ The Lead Chief Judge.

Mr Sanderson
I sent all the details two days ago! Are you reading your emails? You should be, if you're at all serious.
Camille White

The Lad was so annoyed that he sent two replies in the same minute, with different subjects.

6 August 2019
STOP THIS JOKES !!!!!!!
Please i am not here for JOKES, OK ? what jokes that you posted the gift cards to where ??? To which address and or to which email address ? How can you be claiming you posted gift cards, was that my instructions to you ??
I only ask you to buy an gift cards and send us the photos or Images and its receipts and forward us the attachment on this email..
Your full current address, Present City/Country, Current Phone number and attach copy of your driver license or an valid international passport that bears your name on issuing date and not a photo, because any body can be on the photo.
So if this is jokes STOP before i report you to the FBI Brooklyn Center Service.

6 August 2019
Subject: JOKES ????????????
Please i am not here for JOKES, OK ? what jokes that you posted the gift cards to where ??? To which address and or to which email address ? How can you be claiming you posted gift cards, was that my instructions to you ??
I only ask you to buy an gift cards and send us the photos or Images and its receipts and forward us the attachment on this email..
Your full current address, Present City/Country, Current Phone number and attach copy of your driver license or an valid international passport that bears your name on issuing date and not a photo, because any body can be on the photo.
So if this is jokes STOP before i report you to the FBI Brooklyn Center Service.

And... Cammy loses her temper.

Mr Anderson/Sanderson/whatever
Which address, you ask? Why this address, the one you included in every fucking email, dumbass: #1629 K St NW #300, Washington, DC 20006, USA.
I thought, why should I go to all the trouble of taking pix when I can send the originals? And what's wrong with that? Isn't it far more secure? Why are you blowing a fucking sandshoe at getting the originals?
And no, asshole, I can't "include the images/photos of the gift cards together with its receipts as soon as possible" because they're in an envelope on their way to you.
Just cash them in and do your fucking job. I've done my part.
Camille White

7 August 2019
Subject: JOKES ????????????
I can see how joker you are . Don't contact this email again since you are not serious.

Just hang on there, charlie - you get the cards, you cash them, and then you do your duty by me, and don't give me that joker shitfuckery.
And while we're here, the FBI Brooklyn Centre Service can kiss my cute, perfect, sexy little ass, cos I've done my part.

Then another Lad crashes the party!

8 August 2019
FED GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C .
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
warrant no; usa/batch97494/tzx14/ washington DC
FBI. inset. Washington
SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE!!!
FINAL WARNING
This is the final warning you are going to receive from us. I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you? We have warned you several times and you have ignored our e-mail. If you fail to respond back to us, then we would be forced to contact other security agencies and have your name blacklisted. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working to suspend you until we are through with our investigations, Your Identification which we
have in our database has been sent to all the crime agencies for them to insert you in their website as an internet fraudster and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE SIGNED, ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you where instructed in the e-mail below.
This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to these directives to avoid you being arrested. You failed to comply with our directives/instructions, and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 24hours as strictly signed by the FBI Director. We have investigated and believe (but have no proof) that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information/identity and right now if your ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announced in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.
I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent
transactions, i called the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Of USA and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $275 only and i believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Benin Republic when he had an deal with you about the transfer of some illegal Lottery funds which is valued at Millions of dollars with proofs.
I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till (1) day or two day from now so that you could get this process done because i learn that you were sent several e-mail without getting a
response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through WESTERN UNION or Walmart to walmart r buy google play
gift card iTunes gift card
You are required to send the fee of $275 SD by WESTERN UNION or Walmart to walmart or buy google play gift card iTunes gift card
Payment information as below ok.
Receiver's Name: xxxxxxx xxxxxx
Address: xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx xx xxxxxxxx xx xxxxx
Text no Question
Answer: no
Amount $275 usd only
Send the payment details to me with the senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds to be complete which was
suppose to have been transferred to you all this while. Note/ all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.
CONSULATE TO THE FBI J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20535 FBI director Christopher A. Wray,

I decided that Mr Anderson had to be kept in the loop.

Mr Wray
I've already paid Mr Anderson, the Chief Judge no less, so don't make stupid threats. I've cc'd him on this; he can verify everything.
Camille White

Nothing comes back from Wray, but Anderson isn't best pleased.

10 August 2019
Subject: FUCK YOU MR CAMILE
FUCK YOU 1O TIMES

Mr Sanderson
"FUCK YOU MR CAMILE" - oh, so you're a faggot after all, It shouldn't stop you doing your job though. You'd have got the cards by now; now run along and get things sorted.
Camille White

Being told to “run along” was clearly too much for the poor Lad to respond.

Thanx for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - Pity Cammy didn't have the opportunity to be her very baddest self. Fun bait, though. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure but I think that there should be a period in between fraud and colics and he really meant to say colleagues.
ploist13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah i like the idea of this topic...Kodi Lucky Patcher nox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic