SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Douchebag Crypto Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Muffhugger Jr.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi-

I found this site while doing research.

My target for any scam baiter is a career con man who has scammed banks and retirement accounts. He has partnered with a Native Tribe as have numerous con men and women. This is for the purpose of claiming they are granted immunity from lawsuit as a sovereigh sovereign nation/entity.

The U.S.D.O.J. has called these "Rent-a-Tribes" and has had several successful prosecutions of these Sovereign entities for usury, and has obtained sentences over a decade for the perpetrators.

The latest endeavor "investment scheme" of this veteran scammer is in cyber currency. Crypto currency Initial Coin Offerings are found to be 80 percent fraudulent. Though his link removed -Padme has been removed from the net, link removed -Padme remains available to take money of qualified investors and you can be one that finds the link removed -Padme (not link removed -Padme which he attempts to immitate.)

I encourage you to visit his site, and pretend to be a whale wanting to invest in all that the link removed -Padme and white buffalo token offer.

To read more about this sovereign narcissistic con man you can find his firm on facebook. Name removed -Padme . Call, contact him and document how he is going to make you wealthy through a cryptocurrency offer, that like any other of his shell company investment schemes that are non existent.

Sory the google reviews have all been pulled down for his law firn, but read up on the reviews at Facebook. And then give him a week of explaining to you the plan to get your money, because there's nothing better than getting a douchebag scammer's hopes up that his masterpiece con will be a success, then be let down when he has nothing of yours to deposit in his Lichtenstein account.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Report this at scamwarners.com to get the word out. If the website you quote here is actually fraudulent then maybe a user here will register it for you to help get it shut down. You have it comically ending in a .con domain when the real site ends in .com. Trying to get the site shuttered is the best option at this point I think but others here may have other opinions. I don't see this scheme as being one that is easy to bait by this Forum's standards. Good luck nonetheless!
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Locking as the OP posted this exact same thing here:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=303076

MuffhuggerJr please do not make duplicate posts as it clogs up the forum. I've moved your second posting of this from the Welcome New Members thread to Miscellaneous Scams as the new member thread is more for introductions.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic