SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In loving memory of Cyril, a tribute to my fellow baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday
Mary: Honey, where are you today?

Sunday late in the evening
Sam: Am not comfortable with you any more since you're not telling me the truth
Mary: About what exactly?
Sam: I need to talk with you on video call first before anything
Mary: So you're punishing me for what Benny did
I never expected that from you
😒
Sam: You're saying a different thing here
Mary: No
Benny is the one that sent the video to a bunch of people and that pissed off my dad and made him decide to have Jack disable all video features on my devices
I told you that a long time ago and suddenly is a problem now. Why?
Sam: Is never a problem to me which you know but my problem now is look for alternative even if it's just once for me to see you on video call
That's all i need now from you for my mind to be settle
Mary: I don't have an alternative
😒
Sam: Dont you have friends that you will use their for and call video call?
Mary: After that video incident my friends don't hang out with me anymore
Sam: But you have a friend that goes out with you for shopping right?
Mary: Friend in the widest meaning of the word. We go shopping. Having drinks sometimes, I can't trust her with my private stuff, her mom is close with mine
Beggars can't be choosers
Sam: Please go to any cyber cafe to do that for me
Mary: And I'm not going to beg someone to be my friend, so I just have to settle for this
You know what
I really hate this
You either love me or you don't
But I'm not going to bend over backwards and beg for your love
You know my situation. I need to be careful and watch my step. If my parents find out about this before I have the chance to get away I might not be able to get away and come to you at all
Sam: Am not begging to be your friend either you begging me to be your friend
Mary: So you decide it you really love me and want to be with me because I'm not going to take these big risks for someone that's not serious about this
😒
Sam: I no their are so many ways to prove me right that am dealing with a human not a ghost i dont believe in sending picture because i might decide to send some else picture to you but the better way is video call to convince the both party
Mary: A ghost
Wow
Thank you
Goodbye
Sam: You see what am talking about love so you claim to love someone and you can not take a risk for him then you are joking
Mary: I'm already taking big risks for you but it's not enough for you
Sam: I never called you a ghost mind you
Am yet to see the big risk you are taking for me you are just saying it and saying it is never an evidence till i see one of the risk
Mary: So you think my parents will be happy when they find out what I have sent you?
You take this all for a joke
Sam: What have you send to me
Are you talking about the parcel you said you sent? have not seen any parcel and have not heard anything from them
If you want to send me money send it through western union then i will no you have send me something
Mary: They asked you to confirm you identity. Did you do that? You can log into their website and check the shipping. Did you do that?
I'm not going to send anything with Western Union because MY PARENTS WILL DEFINITELY FIND OUT.
Sam: All this you are saying for real am not believing any so dont get upset
Mary: Fine then don't
😒
I'll just stay here then.
Thank you for lying to me
Sam: Please will chat you tomorrow am felling dizzy
Mary: Giving me false hope Then Mary logged off and stopped reading his messages.
Sam:Do whatever that pleases you i think you're the one giving false hope not me
Goodnight

I think unfortunately he's too suspicious to have any fun with.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He seems to have been a very half-hearted suitor from the start. Romance scamming isn't his metier, is it? He's obviously only interested in easy-to-collect cold hard cash.
πŸ€”β˜Ή

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday
In the morning Sam missed 2 calls from Mary (I knew he wasn't online)
Sam: Miss your calls was not online just that am not happy
Mary: Me either
Sam: Am doubting if am really dealing with the right Mabel that send me her pictures or a pretence
Mary: Ok
Sam: The only way i can surrender my life fully to you is when i see you on video call not ordinary call
Mary: Ok
I can't force you to trust me
Sam: No problem life must go on with or without you
Mary: 😒
Sam: How is Nina to you
Mary: She's my aunt. My mother's sister
Sam: How is her health now has she been discharge from hospital?
Mary: mom is back home, but aunt nina will go to a nursing home
Sam: How old is she i mean Nina
Mary: I don't know exactly. She's older than my mom
But I don't know how much
Sam: Like what is the range of her age using your mum's age to judge
Mary: Over 60 I guess
Sam: Your mum came back when
Mary: Sunday (Time to turn the tables and make the lad a bit uncomfortable)
How do you know aunt nina?
Sam: I know her through a friend
Mary: which one?
Sam: Dont think you know the friend am talking about
Mary: Try me
Sam: Do you weirdman?
Mary: what?
Sam: I asked you if you know weirdman you're asking me what again
Thought you said i should try you if you know any of her friend
Mary: Ok, no I didn't hear of someone with that name before.
Mom brought home her laptop, because there's some things she need to take care of for aunt nadine. Emails to answer, people and organisations to notify about the sitaution
Sam: If she into business that mom brought her laptop to reply her emails?
Mary: I don't think she was into business, but that's for mom to find out
Sam: Dont she have children?
Mary: yes, but they asked mom to take care of it because of their jobs or something
Mom doesn't work, so she has all the time or just asks jack to do it for her
Sam: Why is your mom not working
Mary: cause dad is loaded and she doesn't need to
and jack is a dick but he's a pro with finding things on computers, so I guess she'll give it to him to handle and she'll go to the nail salon or brdge club or something
Sam: Does it mean you dont make calls with your phone?
Mary: no
I'm really tired now. I'm going to bed
goodnight

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday
Sam missed 2 calls from Mary again

Sam: Hello dear miss your calls again today so sorry about that i was a little bit busy went out to submit letters for a better job
Hope you are doing pretty good
That was why i told you to call me on my line whenever you come on so i will come on also am not happy missing your calls
Mary: And I told you I can't do that because that is logged
Sam: So how can i know when you're online tomorrow
Mary: Maybe try to be online yourself now and then. That might help
Sam: It depends or else you will tell me the time you will be free to make video call
Mary: my camera is still not working, that didn't change
Sam: Them why were you calling me video call since your camera is not good
I dont get it
Mary: I was calling you on voice call
Sam: Then you have to put your camera in order so i can see you
Mary: Yeah sure, I'll just ask Jack if he can fix that all for me and while I'm at it why don't I just tell my parents that I'm in love with a nigerian man and I"m planning to go over there to be with him.
I'm sure they will all be trilled about it
Sam: Are you telling them you want to come and be with me or you want to come and visit me which one will be better
Mary: Obviously I'm not telling them anything because they will never let me out of the house and cut off my internet connection
Like I told you a thousand times
Sam: Cant you read what you sent to me about telling your parents of coming to meet a Nigerian guy
Mary: ever heard of sarcasm?
Sam: The same you is saying you have told me a thousand times that you can not tell them am confuse here
Mary: How are you confused? I gave you a sarcastic answer to a situation I have explained to you time and number
Sam: sarcasm is a word of mockery right?
Mary: wow, you're really smart
Sam: I am by the special Grace of God
Have to go and sleep filling dizzy will chat with you tomorrow by God's Grace Ok
Goodnight
Mary: maybe try to be online a little earlier so you won't be as dizzy

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's always dizzy.... Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Finally Sam responds to Claude's last message... He does not want to send his IDs:
Quote:
Hello Claude.The reason why the parcel is been frozen is due to me not bringing any of my identity document i dont have any identity since you guys is with my full names and my address you can still use that avenue to deliver the parcel better still i can send my direct phone number to make it a little bit easier

===

08.02 - Well, in the case of people without identity, BIP procedures are applied (The Vitruvian photos). Right? Twisted Evil
Claude to Sam wrote:
Hi Sam,

It is hard for me to believe that an adult man can live without identity papers, as this makes it impossible to properly authenticate The Receiver. The internal security rules and the insurance company impose a certain flow regarding the delivery of the packages, in order to avoid the possibility that the packages can reach other people. I am convinced that you understand the need for accurate identification of the person who receives the package, in the conditions in which the breach of the security norms leads to the cancellation of the insurance policy and to the non-payment of any compensation.

If you really do not have any valid ID, then we will refer to the BIP procedures used in the case of persons without identity and without residence: "biometric identification". Through a computer specialized algorithms, the computers create a personal and unique "biometric profile" based on photographs sent by the respective person. We will discuss all the details later, if needed. I must mention that the absence of any accepted method of proper authentication of the Receiver leads to the cancellation of the parcel delivery.

Cheers,
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday afternoon
Sam: Am on now all for you
Hope your night was good
<2 missed calls from Sam>
I could've picked up but wasn't in the mood to talk to lads, so I let it go
I left what in was doing to come online & chat with you but met your absence dont know what your're doing & how long it'll take you to come on
Later
<Sam missed Mary's call, when I knew he wasn't online anyway>
Later
Sam: Hi
See how time logistic is bridging our communication when am on you're not when you're am not supposing we can communicate via phone i think things will stabilize itself
Anyway hope your day was good
Mary: My day was fine
Have you been in contact yet with the shipping company?
Sam: No the message i sent them they're yet to reply
Mary: When did you message them?
Did you verify that you are the receiver? That's what they asked
Sam: what do they need from verifying have i not given them my information
I can still give them my phone number
Mary: I don't know exactly what they need for that, you'd need to communicate with them I guess
Sam: I think they can use my information & phone number to locate me if they're asking of any identity i have my international passport which i dont think i can send to them am just been careful of this internet stuff
Mary: Okay, then you should tell them that don't you think? Last thing I know about this is that the parcel is still frozen, waiting for you to comunicate with them
Sam: this is the last message they sent me which i dont think i can do that
So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- full delivery address and your phone number,
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file.
Mary: Did you tell them that?
Sam: No
Mary: Maybe you should
Please contact them. I don't want to lose this parcel. It's for you.
I am tired. I"m going to sleep now
Sam: Will do that now
Please incase they refuse bringing it to me in respect of me not giving them my identity you can call it back since you insured it
Mary: I don't want it back, it's for you
Sam: Dont think it will get to me because am not ready to send my international passport to them
😞
Mary: It is for you. I'm not taking anything back
Sam: Liike i said go to the insurance company before it will be late

Friday
Mary: I told you I"m not taking it back. It's for you, I want you to have it

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeepers, but this lad is dour and dreary, isn't he?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was expecting a bit more involvement from him, since he played along with Nina's adventures seamlessly, but with the parcel he seems to have some troubles

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam: You want me to have a parcel that am not sure it will be mine
Dont think the company are serious of what they are doing you better call them to order
Mary: what are you talking about?
Sam: Am telling you to call your parcel back
Mary: And I'm not doing that
If you can't even communicate with a shipping company to work things out, what do you expect from me?
Sam: Am not the sender it's the sender that have every right to mount pressure on the shipping line not the receiver so dont expect me to do that
Mary: And I'm not the receiver so I can not help you with working out the details of verifying
Sam: Then call back your parcel am not reading to give them the scanned copy of my international passport
Will chat you later want to see someone outside Ok
Mary: I'm not recalling the parcel. You ask them if there's another way

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
Sam: You should have a vital roll to play here not me
Mary: I played my vital role by sending the parcel. The shipping company made it clear that they need to communicate with you

Saturday
Sam: My dear dont know what else to tell the shipping company again
Mary: What they need to know to make the delivery maybe

Sunday
Sam: If they can still make the delivery by my full names or my mobile number no problem will be waiting for them but if it will not be possible then am out of it
Mary: Where have you been?
Sam: Went out after church for end of the year party
Mary: It's not even end of the year
I missed you
Sam: Miss you too
Please want to go and buy something i will eat outside will chat with you later
Mary: 😞

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His idea of working for money involves sitting on his arse and waiting for it to be served up on a silver platter.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We seem to have a lot of those lads at the moment unfortunately. Must be christmas that's approaching, they feel like a kid waiting for santa or something

Sam: Am back dear
Mary: welcome back
Sam: Thanks
Thought you have slept
How was your day
You still there?
Mary: I was just going to bed
I'm worried
Sam: Worried about what?
Mary: That you do not want the gifts I have sent to you
You act like it's not important
Sam: Why will i reject gift from someone like you but please send to me the phone and the wrist watch you snapped on your phone now
Mary: How can I send you that? They are in the parcel?
Sam: But you snap them before sending
Mary: No I didn't. I bought them and shipped them at the same day. I can't bring that home and risking my parents asking who it's for
Sam: Did you snap the receipt?
Mary: What is this all about?
Sam: Answer my question did you snap the receipt
Mary: No I didn't, why would I?
I'm going to sleep now
goodnight
Sam: You know what you're hiding from but no problem
Mary: Yes, I'm hiding things from my parents. sue me for that
Sam: But you sent me receipt from your mail box not from your phone cant you see that something is fishy
Goodnight
Mary: I don't see the difference honestly
Sam: Am not a Baby mind you
Mary: I'm fully aware of that
If you want me to send you the invoice here, I can do that
I don't understant the problem. The shipping company emailed it to me, so I sent it to you from my email
Sam: How can they send receipt through your email are they not suppose to give you receipt after making payment for the shipment dont understand you at all
Mary: This is how they work
Sam: Am filling dizzy dear
Mary: I don't understand your problem
except that you're always dizzy and that you do not appreciate my efforts and my gifts at all
goodnight
And Mary logged off, while Sam kept typing
Sam: Why will i not appreciate your effort and your gift but am doubting somethings you are telling me that is not possible
How can you tell me you put two hundred thousand euro inside the parcel can that ever be true for someone you don't know too well
My dear am not a baby like i told you before

I'm pretty sure Mary told him she put (just) €25000 in the parcel. Greed must've clouded his mind.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Claude writes to Sam:
Quote:
Hi Sam,

I do not know if you received the last message from me, the one regarding the biometric identification (used in the case of people who do not have valid ID). It is the option that allows us to deliver the package in the absence of legal identification. If The Receiver (you) refuses to authenticate, then the parcel will be sent back to Sender, because two weeks have already passed since the delivery is frozen and the Regulation obliges us to take all the legal return measures.

Cheers,
Claude

===

21.16 - Sam to Claude... our moron is trying to play hard.
Quote:
Mr Claude you have my full information and if you want my mobile number that will enable you send the parcel across to me you can do that but anything aside from these please send the parcel back to the sender Ok.

21.55 - Claude to Sam:
Quote:
Hi Sam,

I confirm I received your message.
OK, the parcel will be returned back to Sender.

Have a nice evening!
Claude

This lad is suspicious, arrogant and non-communicative... not good for our business. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

22.01 - Sam thinks he's smart.
Quote:
Please make sure you return the parcel back to the sender

22.35 - Let's play with the idiot. I'm sure he will be delighted.
Quote:
Hi Sam,

Of course yes, we will. The Sender must pay the transport and insurance costs. I will send a message for this purpose. In case The Sender refuses to pay the repatriation costs, then the abandonment procedure enters into force and the parcel becomes the property of the company. The contents of the package will be shared between the members of the local delivery team. In the case of package TRK85532**** it is about our team from Madrid-Spain.

Cheers,
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:41 Mary: And i told you that I know. Who says you are
21:17 Sam: Since you know am not why're you playing games with me
22:07 Mary: How am I playing with you?
And for the record, I didn't put 2 hundred thousand in the parcel. It's €25 000 so I am really not happy that you are being so careless about it
Sam: How can you tell me am being careless of what am not sure you sent as said because the things am trying to find out from you if truly parcel was sent by you but you keep dodging from it
Moreover have sent them an email to return your parcel back to you may be you will confirm from them
Mary: I will not accept it back, it's yours. What do you mean that I'm dodging it?
Sam: Why will you put money inside parcel the you know it;s not save instead of sending it to me through western union again i told you to send your scan passport page for me to se but you refuse how then do you want me to believe you
Mary: What does my passport have to do with the parcel? I told you it's in the safe of my dad's office, I didn't even think about that anymore
and didn't I tell you I'm not allowed to use western union? You act like I'm living in some sort of magical paradise, it's not that easy
Sam: My dear whether you're allowed to use western union or not is not an excuse if you want to send money must you use your name in sending it you keep talking as if you're dealing with a baby
Mary: You keep acting like one
I explained my situation, you really think someone else would just give me their passport to transfer money?
Sam: what business do you have with passport in sending money what do think you're talking about
Mary: Don't you have to show ID at western union?
Sam: My dear sending money does not require ID Ok it's only required when you want to receive money
Mary: Ugh, how am I supposed to know that, do you think I ever wanted to send money to Africa before?
No, only for you
Sam: Even the daughter or the son of a president can send money then how come yours is so so different i dont get it
Mary: So we can be together, but you don't seem to want it
I'm not the daughter of a president
Sam: Hi Sam,

Of course yes, we will. The Sender must pay the transport and insurance costs. I will send a message for this purpose. In case The Sender refuses to pay the repatriation costs, then the abandonment procedure enters into force and the parcel becomes the property of the company. The contents of the package will be shared between the members of the local delivery team. In the case of package TRK85******* it is about our team from Madrid-Spain.

Cheers,
Claude
Mary: Wow
I am definitely not going to pay for that.
Sam: So you want to take your parcel right?
Sorry to say am not believing any of this drama that is going on if you send parcel or not because you should have showed me before sending so i will have the idea of what you sent which i told you but you never did so then how do you want me to believe you
Mary: No I'm not taking the parcel back and it's your choice to believe me or not. I thought you loved me but you never appreciate me
Sam: what do you mean or understand by love or appreciation
Mary: Do you not know the meaning of those words?
Sam: Please explain better to me because i did not go to school
Mary: I love you because you're the most amazing and caring man I have ever met and I want to be with you. I wanted to spoil you with gifts and help you out financially so we could be together, but it makes no difference to you. It is like you don't want us to be together
Sam: My dear if you understand what you're saying by your write-up you will really understand what love means in between two people you put risk first before anything else but here you're talking about love that you can not even take an hitch of risk
Mary: So you think sending you gifts and all that money wasn't taking any risk huh?
That's what I mean. you just take it for granted and throw it away do you have any idea how much that hurts?
Sam: Please since you know the worth of the gifts and the money inside collect it back from the shipping company snap it and show me then i will believe what you're saying
Mary: So you want me to pay money to get the parcel back, make pictures and then pay a lot of money again to re send it to you?
You think I'm a fool?
Sam: But you;re talking about love and that's what love can do mind you i never called you a fool
Mary: But you're treating me like one. I've sent you a lot of money and expensive gifts and took a risk in doing that. If I recall the parcel they will bring it to my home. What do you think my parents will have to say about that?

That last message took him half an hour to respond. I don't think I"m going to wait for his next answer. We'll see it in the morning

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sam: Please explain better to me because i did not go to school

Shocker...
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Our dear boy just received a short info from the PLog monitoring servers system:
Quote:
~~~ UPDATE notification ~~~

We were informed that starting with December 11, the package #TRK85532**** will be included in the internal registrations as being refused upon delivery and will be returned to Sender / or the abandonment procedure will be applied. For many details, please contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

Even if he is suspicious and does not believe 100% in us, he will still be upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He started responding after all yesterday evening
Sam: How come will they bring it to your home since you never used your home address in sending it why are you talking of bringing it home again you see why i said you;re yet to be transparent in your doings
You keep contradicting yourself
Mary: It's my address on the invoice
Sam: My dear if you know how you will collect back your parcel snap it and show me then resend not minding what it will cost you since you're equal to the task moreover how much is it to you
Just do it for the sake of love you're proclaiming towards me then i will trust you with my entire life
Mary: If you are not man enough to do what is needed to get the parcel now, then you will not do it if I send it to you a second time so don't even think about me sending it again
if you want things to be done for the sake of love then you start doing what's needed for once
Sam: Then let's forget about it and carry on with each order life in moving ahead since none of us dont want to sochum to each order
Mary: Mind you, you're the one that doesn't want to stand up for our relationship
Sam: Dont think we know what we want for each order am tired of escalating issues
Mary: 😒
Sam: Filling dizzy want to go to bed now
Goodnight
When we're ready for each order we'll know
Mary: I am ready, you're just not serious

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mary can tell Sam that he is behind the times. Both WU and MG now require the ID of the sender, as well as the receiver. Even sending online, it's obligatory to upload a scan of some sort of valid ID to send money. This is absolutely true, so Mary can tell an imaginary story of how she came by this information.
(From time to time, I send money to nieces and nephews abroad using either WU, or MG.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.05 - Claude writes to Mary, about the returning of the parcel:
Quote:
Dear Mary_full_name,

Following the Receiver's refusal to allow correct and legal authentication, our company will proceed to return the parcel #TRK85532**** back to Netherlands. The transport costs to the country of origin as well as the insurance of the parcel #TRK85532**** will have to be paid by you, as Sender. One Return-Invoice will be issued for the services provided, in accordance with the internal regulation and the parcel may be taken from our local branch near Amsterdam.

Your refusal to pay the repatriation costs will result in the parcel being included in the abandoned category. This means that the parcel #TRK85532**** will become the property of the company and its contents will be donated to the members of the local delivery team. According to our internal records, at this moment the parcel is located in Spain (inside the local warehouse, near the Adolfo Suarez - Madrid airport).

This message is an official communication and should be treated as such.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude Postumierre
Customer Care Manager - Africa Division

I am sure that Mary will send the message further, so that the idiot suffers intensely.
Beyond all his doubts, we are talking about a very valuable package that contains:

"- Apple iPhone 11 Pro (256 GB) Silver €1319.00
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) Space Gray €2299.99
- Rolex Datejust Automatic Gold Dial 18kt Yellow Gold Watch With Diamonds €26491.98
- Leonidas Medium Holiday Gift Basket €79.00

Total worth: €30189.97
Inside the parcel will be €25000 hidden in the Leonidas Gift basket"

Mary will say "I prefer to give those gifts to the people of Madrid, so that nothing will make me remember you!"
Sam will greatly enjoy, I'm sure of this! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23:00
Sam: You're not ready
When you're ready i will know
Mary: Ready to spend money three times on shipping the same parcel because you are not capable of working out the identification details with them? Hell no I'm not ready for that
Sam: Neither am i forcing you to do that whatsoever you fill like doing it's your choice
Mary: Fine. You're not the only man that is willing to be with me
I've been speaking with Richie for the past few days and he expressed his wishes to be with me soonest without wasting any time
Sam: Good for you all the best Ok
Give him all the gifts and money
Mary: You don't want it, I'm not taking it back
Sam: Have nothing to do with your gift give it to someone that need it since am not capable of working out the indentifucation details with them

Quote:
Dear Mr. Postumierre

Thank you for your message and I want to request that you change the details of the receiver for the parcel to the following:

Mr Richie Brown
Address
Phone: 09093******

His emailaddress is <one of birlic's addresses>

Please contact him to work out the details for delivery and I hope you will confirm this change of delivery details to me.

My dear Richie, please work with mr. Postumierre to receive the parcel so that we can be together soonest.

Mary Landborg

Mary: As you wish
Sam: Why i you sending me message about ekene what is my business with please go and start a relationship with and stop sending this message
Mary: You don't want to be with me, you can't expect me to be alone forever.
Sam: Am i telling you not to have a friend with someone else? be with whom soever you want to be with it's never my business
Mary: Wow thank you. I can see now that you have never loved me but have just been playing with my feelings
Sam: please go and leave your life with him
Mary: I really misjudged you. Thank you for being mean
Sam: You're welcome

We're using the personal details (and passport) of this lad Click

Our Sam will be CC'd in the emails from Richie where he will be able to follow that the parcel will move closer to Lagos and go to the hands of another scammer. He'll love it. We hope he will also call that number.

ETA
Mary sent a message to her new lover (birlic's email) and this will somehow end up in Sam's mailbox as well, since the new lover knows Sam's emailaddress

Quote:
Dear Richie,

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, but I really thought that other man was serious about me and I wanted to give him a chance. It seems like he only has been playing with me. Thank you so much for standing by me through it all and not leaving me. Thank you for believing in our future.
I hope that you don't mind, but you know how hard it is for me to send things without my parents finding out, so I requested the shipping company to send the parcel that was meant for Iike to you instead. I know it is not very personal, but I hope to visit you as soon as dad leaves on a businesstrip and I will buy you more gifts especially for you.

In the parcel is this:

- Apple iPhone 11 Pro (256 GB) Silver €1319.00
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) Space Gray €2299.99
- Rolex Datejust Automatic Gold Dial 18kt Yellow Gold Watch With Diamonds €26491.98
- Leonidas Medium Holiday Gift Basket €79.00

Total worth: €30189.97 (this is what the total worth is that I told the shipping company)
Inside the parcel will be €25000 hidden in the Leonidas Gift basket, the chocolates are gone, I kept them, because I only needed the box to hide the money. Don't tell anyone about the money because it's not allowed to send money this way and I don't want you to get in trouble. So the actual total worth of this parcel is €55189,97 minus the chocolates.

I'm looking forward to your messages dear and I hope you will enjoy the gifts. The watch will look so beautiful on your chocolate colored skin.

Kisses,
Mary.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- It is obvious that Sam did not bite properly from our bait; or is extremely cunning and cautious; or he was tricked another time by other baiters. Laughing
- We will try to annoy him and frustrate him by introducing in the story a new character: my "Senator" Richard (a nigerian scammer trying to trick the naive Mary).
- The "Senator" will get in touch with Sam and we will try to get some funny replies from our lad.

06.55 - Claude writes to Mary and to the new Receiver Ekene (our dear lad Sam is in CC, obviously):
Quote:
Dear Mary,

Thanks for this confirmation, I have received your message and I will proceed immediately to modify the Receiver's datas in our internal records.
According to the position in the automatic monitoring system, parcel #TRK85532**** is currently in the custody of our local warehouse in Madrid - Spain and will be sent to Africa in the next days.
I will contact Mr. Ekene and arrange with him all the details necessary for the delivery.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude

07.33 - Half an hour later, my "senator" writes to Claude (only to him):
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Claude!
I'm Ekene Franklin and I got your confirmation message right now.
Tell me what I need to do to get in possession of all the goods my fiancΓ©e Mary Leendenburg has sent for me.
Respectfully,
Senator Ekene

07.41 - Claude to Ekene (Mary and Sam are in CC):
Quote:
Dear Ekene,

Our internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, because we really need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails is the right person empowered to take the parcel. I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the proper authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel), exactly as it appears in your identity papers - are the information received from Miss Mary correct?
- full delivery address and your phone number - are the information received from Miss Mary correct?
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.

Regards,
Claude

07.46 - My "senator" to Claude:
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Claude!
Yes, the previous information (name, address and phone number) are correct. I attach a copy of my Driver License. (in fact, it's the real Driver License of THIS scammer)
Please tell me when and where the delivery takes place and please keep the confidentiality of this information.
Respectfully,
Senator Ekene

- Claude, to all.... that Driver License document is also included in the message. Laughing
- So, our dear Sam now knows who "the real" senator is. Sam has the real identity of my fake senator. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Ekene,
Thanks for the reply and I confirm that I have received that copy of your driver's license.
I will modify the data in the parcel monitoring system and you will be able to track in real time what's the parcel position on the map.
Shortly, you will receive a message with all your Log-In details from our parcel monitoring office.

At the time of delivery, you will be contacted by our local manager and together with him you will arrange all the details.

Cheers,
Claude

===

08.17 - My senator writes to Mary (only to her):
Quote:
Mary, mi amor,

You are the lady of my heart and all of my thoughts go to you every hour of every day. I want to be with you and I only think about those happy times we will live together, as husband and wife and I promise I will make you feel like no one has succeeded so far. Your gifts are an unexpected and extremely pleasant surprise for me, but I want you only for your inner beauty and for your pure and innocent soul.

I will receive the gifts and donate them to a local orphanage, so that these wonderful gifts will bring joy to the innocent souls of the children. With the money in the package I will sponsor the construction of a new classroom for the children in my neighborhood, and I hope that you will allow me to give your name to this new building: Mary's School. All the children will love you and I will tell them about how good and sensitive you are; especially as the Christmas holidays are approaching and everyone deserves to enjoy wonderful gifts.

From me, to you, just some beautiful thoughts that will fill your heart with joy.
I just really wanna get to know you
Show me if you really got the dance moves
You know what to do now
Baby, take me to the moon and back
I love you, te quiero
Bailando con mi corazΓ³n
Tonight is young' don't let me go
Don't let me go
Baby, don't let me go!

I love you and I can't wait to meet you, to kiss you and to hold you in my strong arms.
One pure love and one single heart; that's our destiny!
Ekene

08.20 - Ekene sent (via forward) the above message also to Sam, completing:
Quote:
LITTLE PIKIN WEY BI UNA NA WIE DO U LEAVE ?

U DEY ALSO DI NAIJIRIAN NA U DEY JUSS DI MUGUN OUT OF GHANA ?

DI WHITE WOMAN DEY MAI CLIENT SO NOR CUT MAI MONI NA LIVE IT ALONE OK

===

- That's all for today, because our idiot has a daily job and he is active by email only in the evening.
- At this point, Sam already knows that another "nigerian" (Ekene) has managed to trick Mary and Claude... he has confirmation that Ekene is a scammer.
- We'll wait to see what his reactions will be. We hope that he will get more involved now, as he already has competition. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

14.30 - For a little extra credibility, I sent 2 successive messages, from the parcel monitoring servers office.
Quote:

The Parcel #TRK85532**** has just arrived in Casablanca / Morocco (at Mohammed V International Airport). Our internal records are incomplete in the sense that The Receiver authentication details are missing. Delivery may be stopped. Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

and
Quote:

Please do not consider the previous message. The details required for The Receiver have been changed, but your email address was still in the system. We have fixed it now and you will no longer receive information regarding the parcel ##TRK85532****.

The PLog Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:56 Sam: Stop sending me irrelevant messages what is my business with all these? have told you am not interested with whatsoever you have or who you're
21:25 Mary: So nice of you
21:28 Sam: You're just proving to me that you're child
21:50 Mary: And you're proving to me that you are mean

Mary sent this message to her new lover and I"m sure it'll end up at Sam's address soon enough
Quote:
My dear Richie,

You're so romantic and you make me feel amazing with the words you say to me. I can't wait for the day I will be in your arms. Thank you for the video that you have sent to me. I know now that you truly love me and will not betray me like that other lowlife Nigerian scammer tried to do. Thank you so much for looking after me and warning me about him.
I am so happy to hear that the parcel will arrive tomorrow. Bless those children at the orphanage, I'm so happy about what you told me about them and I hope they will benefit from the money you will give to them. I am preparing to send even more in the next few weeks, but you know I have to be careful so my parents won't find out about it.
After Christmas dad leaves on a business trip and I want to visit you when he is away. Mom will spend time with her lover when he is away so she won't mind me telling her I'm staying at my friends house for a while.
Please keep the wristwatch because I would love to see it on you. You're so handsome and it turns me on just thinking about you wearing gold. I want you to wear it when we meet. I will take you shopping and spoil you immensely. Maybe we can even visit Dubai together. Please send me more of your sexy pictures because I enjoyed them so much.

Kisses,
Mary

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My senator Ekene sent (via forward) the above message to Sam, completing:
Quote:
MUGUN MAI WIFE LOVES MI NA MAKES MI WAD OOOOOHHHH

I GO GET MONI FO ALL MAI GENERATIONS

U GO STAY WIT UR MOMMA FO CHOP FRIED LIZARDS

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam to Ekene (my fake lad):
Quote:
Guy you no get sense why you dey fool urself about stop to dey send me this rubbish message

Ekene:
Quote:
AM TOOK DA PARCEL AN YU AN YUR ALL GENRATIONES WIL BE POOR AN BEGGEARS OOHHHHH

WHAITE WHOOMA IZ MA CLENT OK AN AM GO KOM AFTA UNA NA UR BLOOD GO BI GIVEN FO OGUN IF YU NO LEVE HER

YUR UGLY HEAD WIL SIT ON MA ALTAR NA AM WIL MAKE A NECKLACE OF YUR FINGRS

YU WIL BE CUT IN PIECS DIRCTLEY ON DA STREET IN FRONT OF YUR RELATVS OOOOHHHHH

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic