SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In loving memory of Cyril, a tribute to my fellow baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am somewhat concerned that Oscar the mentor and Birlic are wife swapping Shocked

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday
20:39 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina am so sorry for the stress my late fathers funeral has been causing you am really filling for you too,the corpse can stay for more than a year without smelling because it's inside a freezer in the morgue.Nina sending the money through mail service or mail clerk will not be safe why not use agent to send it through counter in the bank i think that will be safer.Nina please am not trying to command you on what to do am just telling you on how this will go if you send the money via mail clerk how what will be the evidence i will use to prove to my cousin that the money has gotten to him.

Nina sending the money through bank i think will be better because their will be an evidence of payment slip that will be shown for,their is no guaranty that the money will get to my cousin in Australia please call Oscar back to retrieve it back please am begging you for security purpose

21:10 Sam
Quote:
Please Nina dont use this way in sending this money to my cousin in Australia the mail clerk can open the envelop & take the money please i advice to use the banking system in sending the money i think that will be good & safer.their will be evidence of payment slip to show for but their will be no evidence to show via mail clerk.Nina please dont use this way in sending the money am so sorry for the pain & stress you have been going through because my late father;s funeral please forgive for that

21:43 Sam
Quote:
Sorry for all have been costing you but please dont send the money through mail service or mail clerk please & please for it not to cause more harm on me & you

Tuesday
2:24 Nina
Quote:
Oh no, now what sir? I can't get it back, the post office is closed and Lester told Oscar that it would be sent today. I put a nice note in the envelope with the account details on it so as soon as it reaches the bank they know where to deposit it and it will be in your cousins account. You were the one saying to me that I should only give the money to someone that I trust completely, because I'm not allowed to go anywhere. And even though I love Oscar and he's very wise, he is a swinger playing with birlics wife . I believe they are all ok with this, but I do find it a bit strange that some days Connie is his wife and then the next day it's kitty and Connie is with Birlic. It's like one of those modern families where the parents share the kids and they go back and forth, but then with wives or maybe they are all morons from that whacky church that allow multiple relationships. I have to say that these modern times can be so confusing sir. So that's why I didn't tell him about the money, I just told him to send the brown manilla envelope to Australia and he did. I paid the stamps, which were as cheap as Jose's hookers. Even the grease for his frilly boots is more expensive than that. Please sir try not to give me any more stress over this because I feel like my heart is ready to collapse. I'm so tired.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12: 31 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina how is your health today?hope you are getting better & better i really appreciate you for all your effort so far may God Almighty bless & heal you in Jesus name.since you have sent the money through post office what will i show to my cousin as an evidence that the money has been sent to him can you please send to me the receipt they gave Oscar at the post office when he sent the envelop so i can send it to him as a prove please do it for me.

Guess your chest pain & the black spot has reduce am so sorry for the stress & pain you have gone through.please send to me the receipt given to Oscar from the post office he used in sending the envelop to Australia

15:39 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina i will never complimenting you for every of your actions & kindness towards me God Almighty will continue to be with you in all time but i never intend giving you much stress base on your age as an elderly woman can you please tell me your age? like you believe sending the money through post office will be the best way for the money to get to my cousin in Australia i join my faith to your own faith for it to get there safely without any negative news.
But please send to me the receipt giving to Oscar at the post office that will be the evidence or rather the confirmation that truly the envelop let Portland maine (America) to Australia please Nina it's very very important that you send it to me as quick as possible.i pray for you to get better & strong as quick as possible.God bless you & your house hold & do you guys more good

Tuesday
1:27 he'll receive from Nina
Quote:
Dear sir, how can you think the black spots and dizziness have reduced? They haven't at all. Dr. Stephen Williams told me to stay in bed until they do and the chest pain is increasing of all the stress I think. There is no such thing as a slip for a stamp. Oscar just went to the post office, paid a little for the stamp, they put it on the envelope and that's that. No receipt or anything, just the quick way of sending money. Why would you have to prove such a thing to your own cousin? I sent the money directly to his bank address with a note in it saying to deposit it into his account and my name written on it so when there's 7000 added to his account he should know what this is for and contact you. Everything should be alright really soom. I will need a nap again now sir.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I sent the money directly to his bank address with a note in it saying to deposit it into his account

I'm sure he'll be overjoyed to hear this Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes he's happy. He doesn't show much gratitude, but I'm pretty sure that he's thrilled about the recent events.

12:30 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Am still praying for you to get better soon,why am asking for a prove is i once send something to him & their was a mix up some where so i have to send the receipt to him in identifying what i sent,that is why am asking you for the receipt or any means of identifying of what you send, please do you snap the envelop before sending it?if you do please send it to me sorry for the disturbance,God bless you

15:19 Nina
Quote:
Dear sir, of course I didn't make a picture from the envelope. Why would I do that? I thought you said you can trust your cousin and now you make it seem like he will steal all the money. Oh my god, this is such a mess. Are you saying that, because you trusted the wrong person you will lose all the money? What about your late father's funeral? Oh dear. I can hardly see anything anymore. So dizzy, need to lay down

15:40 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina i believe Dr Stephen Williams is trying is possible to make sure your health is responding to treatment quickly,am so sorry for the stress & pain you went through for my sake.Nina please don't get things twisted for me asking for a receipt or any evidence that doesn't mean am not trusting my cousin if i did not trust him i will not allow you to send money to him.the reason why am asking like i told you is incase their is any mix up of things like it happened some before i have to send the receipt & the snapped item to him for easy rectification.

Am still waiting for my cousin to confirm to me he has seen the money may be the money has not gotten there,have been trying to place some things regarding to hear from him or is there anyway you or Oscar can contact the post office for them to confirm if the sent item has reach.please Nina get well soon

He accidentally(?) sent that first italic part to Mary in their chat while they were happily discussing their future life together. Oh and he very much wants mary to bring a lot of money when she comes over to visit him. Also when she went shopping earlier he was disappointed to hear she didn't get him something, so Mary told him she can't because she doesn't have his address, She has it now and I'm pretty sure that lovely rolex will be sent soon

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only catching up with this now ..Love it

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mary was confused by his strange message, but he went offline immediately
Mary: huh?

15:40 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina i believe Dr Stephen Williams is trying is possible to make sure your health is responding to treatment quickly,am so sorry for the stress & pain you went through for my sake.Nina please don't get things twisted for me asking for a receipt or any evidence that doesn't mean am not trusting my cousin if i did not trust him i will not allow you to send money to him.the reason why am asking like i told you is incase their is any mix up of things like it happened some before i have to send the receipt & the snapped item to him for easy rectification.

Am still waiting for my cousin to confirm to me he has seen the money may be the money has not gotten there,have been trying to place some things regarding to hear from him or is there anyway you or Oscar can contact the post office for them to confirm if the sent item has reach.please Nina get well soon

later
Sam: Hello sorry this message is not for you Ok
How are you doing
Mary: Ok, it was a bit strange. Where did you go earlier?
You suddenly stopped messaging and left me a bit confused
Sam: Am sorry my network gave me a little issue this afternoon
Mary: I understand.
How was your day?
Sam: I bless God today i did some running around for my traveling tomorrow
Where you not aware that i lost money i was suppose to get some things for the funeral at the market i told you or have you forgotten?
Mary: Oh, I'm so sorry, I remember now that you told me
Sam: So how was lectures today & your day
Mary: It was ok
Sam: Nice to hear it was Ok
when did you take your dinner
Hope you still remember i will be traveling tomorrow
Mary: Yes I know. you told me and you will be back in nigeria on sunday right?
Sam: No monday morning precisely
Mary: Oh, then I'm mistaken
Sam: Did you make any transfer today to your private account?
Mary: I'm taking care of it, but can't do too much each day. Small amounts they won't notice as quickly
Sam: Like what amount do you normally do
Mary: I start out slowly with just a thousand every day and turn up the numbers when they don't notice
Sam: What amount do you have in mind in coming with please dont misunderstand my question
Mary: There's little over €250000 that I have access to and I plan to take as much of that as possible
Sam: What if you succeed in take more than what you have access to will you still have access to it when you come to Nigeria?
Mary: I don't know. That's why I want to bring as much as possible
Sam: Can i suggest something to you?
Mary: Of course
Sam: Since you can not have access to your account if you come to Nigeria why cant you be sending it to me to be keeping it so it will be easier for you & try to buy some gold so we will sell them here what about that
And their are some amount of money you can not travel with or else they will stop you at the Airport
Mary: you're so smart
Sam: Dont understand you please explain
Are you doubting me or what?
Mary: No
Meaning exactly what I'm saying
It's good that you have thought about this and I like it that you want to keep me out of trouble
Sam: I want us to join hands together in achieving this goal so since you buy my idea you can be sending money to me in making things easier for
For the both of us
The earlier you start it the better for you & i
Mary: Yes, you're right about that.
I want to go shopping tomorrow and get the rolex wristwatch for you. Do you want it in white gold or regular gold?
Sam: Thanks my pretty angel i want it in regular gold please snap it so i can see Ok
Please i want you to act fast in sending the money to me as soon as possible in building the account
Mary: I will honey, but I'll go shopping first tomorrow
Sam: Who are you going with for the shopping
Mary: A friend
Can I get anything else for you? I want to shower you with gifts
you're so amazing
😘
Sam: Wow you are making me to plush
Can you get a phone & shoes?
Mary: shoes might be a bit hard, because you'll have to try them on to know they fit right, but a phone is no problem
Sam: Ok no problem so what kind of phone will you buy fro me
Mary: you seem to be an apple kinda man
am I right?
Sam: Wow you must be a white witch i guess
Lol
Mary: haha
Sam: What make of the apple will you buy
Mary: I don't really know very much about that. I'll just go to the apple store and say "gimme the fanciest one for my man" 😁
Sam: That's Ok
Will really appreciate you for that
Mary: I'm glad you will
Sam: I will from the dept of my heart

And a lot of loving words were exchanged and he urged Mary to snap the gifts before sending. Mary didn't respond to that. During the chat he also sent Nina a message

22:18
Quote:
Hello Nina how are you doing today,hope you are getting better just want to check on you & know how your fairing.please get well soon

I have used Nina much longer than I actually planned and had Mary on the other end prepare him for a love-story. This is the time to shift gears. I was initially planning to have Nina die of a heartattack for losing all the money, but maybe I'll just let Nina live, let her have that heartattack and suffer memory loss afterwards. Mary can tell our friend that she heard her aunt Nina is in the hospital. The family ties are not that close since Mary is in the Netherlands and Nina in the USA, but there won't be a funeral where Mary would have to go this way and Nina can fade in the background

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is excellent news for the lad. Two ladies willing to send him large sums of money and expensive gifts. He's probably already imagining himself strutting around in his new shoes flashing his Rolex.

Let's hope our favourite shipping company manage to iron out their recent delivery issues and succeed this time.

Germany

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no doubt here, we are talking about a company that offers 5 star services! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday
6:19 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Hello Nina how are you doing today guess their is improvement on your health so far,i want to hear good news from you that you are okay,Nina i will not stop thanking and appreciating you for all your stress & pain so far you have gone through in making sure my late father's funeral goes through God will Almighty will bless you for all your contribution,Nina at this point i just have to accept my faith maybe God dont want this funeral to hold any more as am sending you this message my cousin is yet to receive the money in Australia have you seen the reason why am asking for receipt so i will send it to him for him to know truly the money has been sent or confirm proper from Oscar if he really send the envelop and is like things is about to spoil but it's not your fault you have played your own part.

Will go and bury my father with the little money i have and pray to God that the spirit of my late father will not hunt me all the rest of my life dont know why all this obstacles are just on my way first Juan ran away with the money again Oscar said he sent the money they did not give him any receipt or evidence to show for that he sent something to Australia and up till now the money is yet to be seen please Nina pray for me to get over this funeral dont border yourself anymore just try and take care of yourself very well so you will get better and please extend my
greetings to your lovely grankids God bless you and do you more good for all your kindness.

Sam: Hii my pretty angel guess you are still on bed am on my way now will try & chat you later Ok
Have a nice day
Mary: Thank you for your message. Have a nice trip
Later
Mary: Honey did you arrive yet?
Later
Sam: Yea have arrived safely thank God for journey masses
How are you doing my pretty angel
Mary: I missed you. I was worried because I didn't hear from you for so long
Sam: Sorry about that just just the journey eas stressful but i thank God i arrived in peace
I miss you too dear
Mary: Did you not have network while you were traveling?
Sam: The network was not stable at all
So how was lectures today
Mary: It was fine. I went to the city afterwards and did some shopping for you. You should've received a notification from the shipping company
Sam: Yea i just saw it not quite long
Can i see the items you bought?
Mary: Don't you like to keep it a surprise?
Sam: Just too curious to see it please
Mary: I wasn't allowed to make a picture of the watch inside the store they did some very nice giftwrapping and I shipped it before I got home, but I have found a link to the one I got for you. It was at another store though
https://www.jomashop.com/rolex-watch-116238csj.html
It's this one, but I picked one with diamonds around the watchface
Sam: What and what did you buy
Mary: Did you see it?
Sam: Yea have seen it it's so nice thanks
What and what did you buy
Mary: An apple Iphone 11 pro somethingsomething with a lot of GBs
and a 16 inch macbook pro with even more storage
oh and a huge box of chocolates which I ate all by myself
Sam: Lol
Funny you
How come you did not snap the iphone before sendind it
Mary: Okay, I didn't eat them all, I took some home, but I needed the box because I put some money in it for you and it's not really legal to send money in a parcel, so please don't tell anyone ok?
Oh, I thought you knew what an iphone in a box looks like
Sam: Thanks a bunch for all your gift
How much did you put inside?
Mary: Only €25000
I'll have to transfer more from my savings account now so I can bring more when I come to you
Sam: Can you send me the receipt giving to you from the shipping compan
Mary: Oh, yes, wait. I have that somewhere in my mail
Sam: Please send it to me now
Mary: I have sent it to your email
Sam: Yea have seen it
when did they tell you the parcel will reach
Mary: They didn't
Sam: The money you put inside is it twenty five thousand euro or two thousand five hundred euro
Mary: Maybe yyou can ask them
twentyfive
Sam: Okay i really appreciate you fro all you are a darling
can i please see your passport page
Mary: No, not possible
Sam: Why not possible
Is their something your are hiding from me or what
Mary: No, it's in the safe in dads office
Is there any reason why you'd need to see it?
Sam: Yea want to see how it looks i will send you mine too
Please will chat you tomorrow have to go and rest for the long journey i embarked on
Love you so much
Mary: Ok. Love you too
have a good night
💋💋💋
Sam: 💋💋💋💋💋
Have a goodnight too

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love you so much

I'm sure he does, with 25,000€, a $24k watch, and expensive electronics on the way to him, with proof! Very Happy He's jumping for joy.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, it happens again!
Yesterday, our new friend received 2 messages from the PLog company's tracking servers... yeap, it seems that he really have a parcel on the way. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- At 16.12 (nigerian local time):
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION!

TRACKING CODE: TRK85532****
PIN: 9****

Dear Sam_full_name,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: Mary_full_name.
Please visit our web site at www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK85532****.
If you are already a PLog customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK85532**** is: sam@theladsland

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department: [email protected] and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message. Our PLog officer responsible for your account is Mr. Claude Postumierre: [email protected] and he will handle the entire operation, until delivery. Feel free to contact him for any questions.

The PLog Team

- At 21.00:
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION!

TRACKING CODE: TRK85532****
PIN: 9****

Dear Sam_full_name,

UPDATE: Your package has passed first processing procedure and is in the temporary custody of the PLog office in Amsterdam (Schiphol airport - commercial hub).
Please visit our web site at www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK85532****.

We will send you the necessary details to take over the package.
Please reconfirm all the shipping details (name, surname, phone number and the exact address of the Receiver).

The PLog Team

===

Today - 07.22

- Mr. Claude (my Customer Care Manager ) writes to Sam... good news. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sam_full_name,
If you received our previous messages, then you noticed that I need you to reconfirm the delivery details. According to our internal information, the parcel TRK85532**** will arrive today (or tomorrow morning) at the commercial hub of the Charles-de-Gaulle Airport / in Paris-France, following its route to Africa to continue the next days. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails is the right person empowered to take the parcel. I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures.
So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- full delivery address and your phone number,
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. All the fees (transportation, handling, customs fees, etc.) have already been paid by the Sender, so you will just have to sign a receipt document for the package. At the time of delivery, of course. That's all and there are no any additional costs for you.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude Postumierre
Customer Care Manager - Africa Division

- We will ask for the ID and then biometric pictures... the route will be the usual one: Paris-Madrid-Algiers-Casablanca-Dakar-Bamako-Accra.
- For starters we will try to get a nice vacation in Niamey for this idiot. It seems that he is used to traveling so maybe we will succeed.
- I will be leaving the monastery this weekend Laughing (a short pilgrimage, with wine and barbeque), so we will resume from Monday.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Santa pics and reverse scams are fun but nothing compares to a dumb lad crossing borders to chase a nonexistent package! God speed and post haste! Ghana is a good starting point.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.32 - Two hours later, a very short info-update from the PLog servers:
Quote:
Your parcel TRK85532**** just arrived at the Charles De Gaulle Airport, in Paris (France)

He has not yet reacted to these messages, although we know he received them. We will see in the next few days.
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam didn't give Mary his personal emailaccount yet, and he's only online with his scamming account in the evenings and briefly in the afternoon. I hope he will soon see the need to be online a bit more often

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
19:00
Mary: I'm missing you
21:30
Sam: Hello my pretty angel
How was your day today
Mary: I missed you. where have you been?
Sam: Miss you too
Have been running round in putting things in order fro tomorrow
I see.
Mary: Today was boring without you
Sam: Like seriously
Mary: yes
Sam: What did you have to do?
Have to arrange things that will be use tomorrow
Mary: What kind of things?
Sam: Arranging canopies & drinks according to the elders & tradition
Mary: Please tell me more about it. I want to learn all about your culture and traditions
Sam: You cant really know much about our culture & tradition from afar
Mary: but you an tell me
Sam: Well the tradition requires when their is funeral some people are made to be honour special by their age
Mary: How do you do that?
(15 mins later)where did you go?
😞

Saturday
10:29
Mary: Honey
21:31 Mary: Sam, where are you?
He read the messages but didn't respond...
23:12
Mary: 😢

So either our little friend gave up on mary or he thinks he doesn't need her anymore now that the money is coming his way. We'll see. I'm curious if he responded to the shipping company over the weekend

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's either very busy preparing his canopies or you've been dumped Crying or Very sad

Still, he'll soon liven up when that lousy parcel company f up his delivery.

Germany

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday evening

- The package is already at the Adolfo Suarez airport, in Madrid... but the idiot has not yet responded to any of the messages sent by the PLog company.
===

17.40 - Finally, our moron writes to "the servers":
Quote:
Dear Managements why is the parcel frozen this are information

Full Name; Sam_full_name

Address'; ******** Festac Town Lagos Nigeria

Phone Number; 0803434****

Thanks

- One hour later, PLog responds:
Quote:
We are sorry, but we are only the department that monitors the packages.
We do not have specific details about the delivery and we cannot answer specific questions.
Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

The idiot must be active, if he wants to put his hand on the money... so far he has not made a personal account on PLog site, to monitor the parcel.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday
23:39 Mary: You make me cry. You read my message but don't respond. I've been thinking about you all day today and about the funeral and I don't understand why you don't send me even one message

Sunday
16:02 Sam: Hi my pretty angel happy sunday to you guess you went for service today am sorry not that i refuse replying your message i tried but was very chocked up that i was walking like no man business please dont get offended you should know i have you in my mind that was why i came on to read your message
Have been thinking of you all day too i thank God the funeral was successful i really worked my self up all through but know i still have you in my mind nothing has change it
16:46 Mary: I'm so happy to hear from you again. I was worried. I can imagine it was a hard day yesterday. I wish I was there to support you.
Did you get a message from the shipping company about the parcel? They said someone would contact you about the details of the delivery.
17:43 Sam: Happy to read your message saw the message
Saw the message today and this is what they sent to me
Your parcel TRK********* just arrived at the Adolpho Suares Airport, in Madrid (Spain). The status of this parcel is "frozen" for reasons related to the correct authentication of the Receiver. For details, contact the account officer responsible for your parcel
You can contact the shipping company and ask them the reason why the parcel is been frozen
22:14 Mary: You should have gotten an email with directions on how to log in to their website, you should be able to see where the parcel is.
Please check if you have received it

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam: Do i have to know where the parcel is? since you have sent it let them deliver it to the address given to them
Mary: don't know if you need to know, but if you know you will know when it will be delivered
Sam: You can go to the company where you sent the parcel i think they will be in the better position to tell you were it is and when it will get to the destination given to them
Mary: really? So I paid all the shipping and insurance fees to have a company that uses live tracking, and you don't even log in to check it.
Wow, thanks
Sam: Dont get me wrong have tried logging into it but coudnt log in
That's what am trying to explain to you but you are misunderstanding me
Mary: Ok, then I'll contact them in the morning about that
Sam: Exactly what am expecting from you to tell me instead you are reading another meaning to it
Mary: Then maybe you should've been more clearer about what you mant
I'm not psycic
Sam: Their is need of escalating issue since you have finally understand me no problem just try and do as you have said
Mary: I will
Sam: Thanks
Mary: Are you travelling again tomorrow?
Sam: Yea i should be in Nigeria tomorrow
Mary: Okay. What time are you leaving?
Sam: Am suppose to leave but will leave very early tomorrow by 5 am
Mary: That's early
and you'll be there late in the evening?
Sam: It depends how fast the car will move if i leave by 5am am suppose to get to Nigeria by 8 or 9pm
Mary: Ok.
Do you have a place of your own there or do you stay with your family
Sam: Have my place and my younger brother stays with me
Nwanne madu na the same thing we dey do oh
Mary: what are you saying?
Sam: I greeted you in my dialect
Mary: Oh. okay, what does it mean exactly?
Sam: It means well done in what you are doing
Mary: Okay, in taht case we just say 'goed gedaan'
Sam: What is goed gedaan
Mary: That means well done in my language
Sam: Ok
Mary: Will you teach me your dialect when I'm there with you?
Do people speak english there anyway or only dialect?
Sam: My dear dont want to start making promise when have not seen you or sure if you will finally come but i wish to see you then will do all you requested from me
They speak English very well because England colonize us
Mary: Okay, then I should be able to talk to people
Sam: English is a general language you must learn is part of course in all schools in Nigeria
Not talking to people only you will flow with them very well
Mary: flow how?

Time for me to shut down for today, the rest will follow tomorrow. Birlic, in the morning Mary will contact the shipping company, as you can see and you can send him another message and cc it to Mary. If it somehow ends up in his spam I will send him my copy.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- My Customer Care Manager Claude writes to Sam (Mary is in CC):
Quote:
Hi Sam,

I don't know if you received all of my previous messages, or the messages from the parcel monitoring department.
I am the account officer responsible for delivering the packages on the African route so, if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer your questions.
The Sender (miss Mary) has paid for the shipping and handling of the parcel, so that you will only have to sign the delivery document upon delivery.
There are no any additional costs for you.

Please confirm the delivery details for you, as Receiver of the parcel TRK85532****:
- Full Name: Sam_full_name
- Address: ******** Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria,
- Phone Number: 0803434****
Please send me a scanned copy of one of the following identification documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At delivery time you will have to present to our agent the original authentication document, so that he can compare it with the copy on file.

In order to be able to track the package in real time, you can access the online section on our website.
The initial LOG-IN procedure involves the creation of a personal account in the "Customer Log In" field.
To track the parcel, simply head over to www.plog.com and log in with the following details:
- Username: [email protected]
- Password: *************
For security reasons you are required to change your personal password the first time you log in.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Directly from the PLog server:
Quote:
Your parcel is still frozen in the commercial hub of the Adolfo Suarez Airport - Madrid/Spain. For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

17.03 - Our moron try to playing "the innocence book" with me... a bad choice. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Claude what is really the problem of not realizing the frozen parcel for how many days now

- Claude:
Quote:
Hi Sam,

The problem is related to bad communication. We have the obligation to ensure that the parcel reaches the person (The Receiver) who was really appointed by the Sender. So far, you have not responded positively to my messages and did not send a copy of the identity document with which you will authenticate upon delivery.

Regards,
Claude

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That message Birlic posted, from 17:03, was sent by our lad today.. finally he decided to communicate. He has been silent with Mary, seemed to be avoiding me for some reason and when he came online today I didn't have much time.

Sunday evening
Sam: Flow as in you will be free to talk to anybody with English since you can speak
Mary: Ok, I understand. Thank you for explaining.
I'm going to bed now. Please be careful tomorrow
😘
Sam: I will do have a good night rest and sweet dreams
Try and go to the shipping compamy and bring feed back to me ok
💋💋💋💋💋
Mary: Yes, I will contact them in the morning and let you know
love you honey
💋💋💋
Sam: ❤ u my pretty angel
Mary: 💗
Sam: Make sure you dream of me Okay?

Monday
7:31Mary: I did honey. And I hope you have a good journey
😘
10:21 Mary: I called the shipping company this morning and they sent you an email about how to log in. I received it as well. Did you get it?
21:41 Sam: Yea i did since you received it as well please log it in and check yourself
22:06 Mary: That's a bit weird, it's your account
And the email said you should change your password when you log in so I don't know the password anyway
How was your trip today dear?

Tuesday
18:03Mary: Where are you today?
22:03 Sam: How are you hope you are dong good my trip was good but so hectic but i thank God for all i went to see my mums brother today that was why i did not come online
This is what the shipping company sent to me
Your parcel is still frozen in the commercial hub of the Adolfo Suarez Airport - Madrid/Spain. For details contact your account officer.
Wanted to chat with you but met your absence have a nice day God bless you more
22:07 Mary: I'm not absent
you don't even give me the time to respond
Please contact the account officer about this. It's a very valuable parcel I don't want to lose it
I hope all is well with your mother's brother
23:30 Mary: I miss you
😞

Wednesday
14:12 Mary: Today I heard that aunt nina is in the hospital, for some days already. You know her right?
17:05 Sam: Thought you were absent because i waited for some minutes after sending you message and you did not respond sorry about that Ok
Mary: Honey I missed you
how are you?
Sam: Have sent him mail to know why is the parcel been frozen in spain but not heard from him, yea my mother's brother is fine he just came to pay a condolence visit
Miss you too am doing good
Mary: That's nice of him.
Please make sure to mail them again if they don't respond. I want this parcel to reach you, it's very valuable
Sam: Yea i know Nina have been sending her messages but she has not reply me any i thought as much she might be in hospital because she was complaining of chest pain and order things
Have heard you i will still get back to them
Mary: she had a heart attack. Mom went there today
To be honest I really don't know her that well, we only see her once every year
I'm so sorry but I have to go offline now, dad wants me to go to a restaurant with him and a business associate... boring, but I have to shower and dress up
Will you be online later this evening?
Sam: Go well
💋
Mary: 💋💋💋💋
Yea i will

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, sorry, yes, those 2 previous messages are from today. It's my mistake, I admit!
Sam seems to be the kind of arrogant, annoying and liar scammer. Let's hope he likes the money and he's greedy. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday
23:21 Mary: You didn't come online again 😞

[/b]Thursday[/b]
11:58 Sam: I did but network coudn't allow me access through chatting with you due to heavy down pour of rain last night sorry about that
Guess you had a wonderful sleep wish you a nice day

13:11 Mary: I was sad and couldn't sleep because I was waiting for your message
21:35 Sam: Am sorry
You there?
Have been online waiting for you to come but all seems not to avail will chat you up tomorrow
Good night dear

21:59 Mary: I was just having some tea. I'm back now... looks like I'm just 3 minutes too late
😞

Friday
14:28 Sam: How are you doing today
Came on met your absence

17:15 Mary: I'll be online again in the evening. I miss you so much. It's like you're hardly ever online when you're in Nigeria
Did they continue the shipping of the parcel yet?

20:40 Sam: When am on you are not it's vise vassal dont know what does guys are doing about it may be you will call them and know what exactly is the problem
They explained that. something about identification. Did you resolve that with them?
<missed call>
Why are you not picking up my call
<missed call>
Mary: I'm not alone now. I had to explain who was calling
You know I have to be careful
Sam: Why are you not picking my call i guess something is fishy some where
fishy how?
Mary: You know my situation
I can't call you when people are around, you know this
Sam: Are people around you now? this is the second time have called that you refuse picking my call and am not comfortable with that
Mary: I don't refuse. I really want to hear you but when I'm alone you're never online
In the evenings people are always around. Sometimes during the day when one of my teachers steps out for a few moments, then I have the opportunity
But you're never online then 😞
Sam: But you are alone now
Mary: No I'm not. Consuela is around
I just told you. they barely leave me alone here
Sam: Who is consuela?
Mary: Our housekeeper
Sam: what business did she have with you picking calls
Mary: She snitches
Sam: But you dont sleep in the same room with her how come she is with you there
Mary: She's not with me in my room, but I can't close the doors. Ever since that thing with Benny they're paranoid
Sam: What do you mean you cant close the door
Mary: not allowed
Sam: Do you leave the door open if you are sleeping?
Mary: yes
I told you I want to get away from here didnt I?
Sam: That's not the issue the issue now is i want you to pick my call that;s it
And it must be video call or else i guess something is wrong some where
Mary: Then you really haven't been reading what I've been telling you all this time
Sam: I do but please do me a favour if i call you on video call now pick it and dont say anything i just want to see your face nothing more
Mary: I have told you long time ago that Jack had to disable all video features on my devices
I wish I could see you now 😞
Sam: Then i dont think i can continue this relation without seeing you on video call
Mary: Seriously?
😢
Sam: Yea i guess you are playing pranks with me and am not reading for that
Mary: I've been honest with you from the start
how can you say this?
Sam: No matter the distance relationship we must have a video call that's the essence of the relationship
Mary: but it's impossible? You're punishing me now for my father's decisions?
Not fair
😢
Sam: What's impossible? how am i punishing you for your father;s decision
Mary: I explained you that video calls are impossible because my father decided that jack had to disable video features on my devices and now you are punishing me for that by breaking up our relationship
I thought we had a future together
I love you. You can't just do this
Sam: But you said your house help is around now your are saying jack disabled video features
Mary: And I also told you that I can call you probably monday morning. When my teacher goes for a coffee break
but you are never online on the spare moments that I am alone
Sam: Cant you call my mobile line direct?
Mary: That will be registered
I hate it here
Sam: Then look for order alternative to do so
Have to go to bed now chat you tomorrow
Mary: 😞
Please don't leave me
Sam: Good night
Mary: 💔
Sam: Am feeling dizzy now have to go to bed
chat you tomorrow Ok
Mary: Ok
love you

He has been online today, read Mary's last message but didn't care to respond.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic