SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think my lad may have messed up....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sonofscam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've been out of the baiting community for some time and decided to pick up the hobby again a couple weeks ago. I've been more or less straight baiting a compensation fund lad. 3 days ago he got chopped, and I told him I would resend the money via MoneyGram as soon as I can get a ride to the nearest city with one, which is roughly 100 miles away. I really didn't expect to hear much from him and this morning I got this:

Quote:
DEAR _________

Your bank account information is received. we promise to give you the best of service. Be informed that we have processed your transfer and under 48,hours your fund $1, million dollars will be reflected into your bank account. immediately we confirmed the transfer registration charges $187usd from you. We have been informed this day by the concern authority to have your (FUNDS) release process completed otherwise, the funds will be declared nonserviceable by the bank and consequently, it’s confiscation.

bank transfer is the fastest means of getting this done, so we have reverted to status qua.Mandate has been issued to a commission namely UNCLAIMED ASSET/ASSETS RE-UNITED, Emirates NBD Bank P.J.S.C. Dubai Department foreign transfer here in the DUBAI to effect this payment to you using it's traditional banking procedure, VIA WIRE TRANSFER. we promise to give you the best of service. Be informed that we have processed your transfer and the fund will reflect into your account under 48,hours immediately this bank confirmed the activation transfer charges $187usd from you

This is money gram transfer information....

So I'm a little rusty on my lad speak, and I can't tell if he is telling me he has already received my $187 and now I'm going to be a cool million richer, or is this just horrible grammar and he's telling me that upon receipt of my $187 the money will show up?

I can't tell if he sent me the wrong script or if it's just horrible grammar.

Risky free Homeland Security Forms
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think it's his grammar. I read it as saying that as soon as the bank confirms you have paid the fee, the big money will be transferred to you.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ what fridge said

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sonofscam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well damn. Unfortunately for him that's now how I interpret it.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahah. Of course you will. It's always his fault!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonofscam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think I'm just going to wait until Saturday (48 hours) to reply, asking where my million dollars are at. It seems to me he must have gotten the $187 fee after all.

Or if anyone else has any ideas on how to exploit him in the meantime I'm open to recommendations.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting stalling and delaying is a perfectly good strategy.

After all, you are under the impression you have done your part of the deal..it's up to the lad now

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah...bad grammar. As you said u would just poke him in a few days and ask where your money is now that you're all paid up. He'll tell you that he is waiting or whatever and you can argue with him about how he already confirmed that he received the money and you see the money was deducted from your account. That makes it look like another chop. He will probably want proof via a "slip" which u can fake or say is lost. You can even create a fake lad character that emails the real lad bragging that he intercepted the payment. Lads love that. There are many ways to play this. Welcome back!
sonofscam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roughly six pissed off emails later (he likes to send everything in duplicate) I finally got back to him yesterday morning asking why my bank account has not miraculously grown in size, then ignored about six more emails yesterday from him asking for moneygram information I've never agreed to send.

I sent this to him just now:

Quote:
The letter you sent clearly stated that the $187 fee has already been received. This make sense, since I sent it last week.

Now you keep asking me for more money. You seriously need to clarify your situation.

Think I'll let him simmer on this all day then I'll mess up a MG transfer or two this week.

Friendly_Reminder_II
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a good way to irritate a lad is to insist that you arleady paid. And never respond to his questions about any transaction number.

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic