SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a scam? Dying widow bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly he wasn't interested in the boner, and refused to send copies of the documents he wants me to pay for so I told him to just send them and stop being lazy. Here is his response -

"please send me your phone number and whatsapp. And stop telling me that I'm a lazy. You do not know the late file I have with my cabinet. If you can show yourself a gentlment then it will be good and make things easier"
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got an image out of him. Now this took a lot of slapping to get. How shall i move forward from this pls? He want to know if i have read it carefully.

https://imgur.com/6SuQjm9
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Belgium is a kingdom
The "seal" top right says France
Pari(s) is in France
That is a French flag
Champ Eliser is spelled wrong
Use of comma to separate thousands instead of a point
I'm quite sure that Schmitt Stefanie and Gomez Susan are women, not men

ow wait, never mind. it has the RSOT, so I guess everything is legit!

I'd ask a detailed explanation why the scales are just hovering in the air, without being suspended by a chain or something like that.

(P.S. don't point out the mistakes to the lad..we don't need to educate him)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh i wont educate him. The Mr is intentional. My character is called Mr Susan Gomez. I did that just to see if he would notice. He didn't. lol
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's up with the 2015 date and why did Julie change it? Might need to have that changed back. At the end it mentions the 15 million Euros will be transfered by bank wire and then immediately signs off by saying that you'll be getting a gift card. Clear as mud. Can you get it all on an Outback Steakhouse gift card? It does have a RSOT though so it must be legit. I don't see any Tax ID/Transaction Numbers your lawyers and accountants will need. He can definitely do better...but yes let's not educate him. I'd just ask him to change the date and provide additional details like tax/case numbers just to keep him busy. Maybe he's paying someone else for these docs which is good.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this developed into a dying widow bait. She quickly passed me onto her lawyer & the fun started. My character is a man called Susan lol

The lawyer contacts me.
Quote:
Hello Mr or Mrs

I am the said lawyer of Mrs. STEFANI SCHMITT Concerning your donation; This is 15 million euros a hedge and with her animals, and for this to be you must sign the certificate of donation which will prove that you are the only owner of the property of Mrs. stefani for us to send it at the bank of Mrs. STEFANI SCHMITT so that the transfer is sent to you, please send me the following information in order to give me your identity.

LAST NAME ;.........

FIRST NAME; ............

COUNTRY; ..........

CITY ;...........

ZIP CODE;...........

FULL ADDRESS: ........................

PHONE NUMBER;.................

BANK INFORMATION

NAME OF THE BANK :...............................

ACCOUNT OWNER :..........................

ACCOUNT NUMBER;.............

RIB / SWIF; ........................ (In order to favor the transfer) if you have it.

PS: I will need an excerpt from your identity document or from your passport to contact the bank of Mrs. STEFANI SCHMIT so that you are quickly in possession of your donation.

cordially

Susan
Quote:
Hello,

I don't mind taking all the money & animals but i don't know about the hedge. They make a dreadful mess and i can't be doing with all the clippings. I'm not much of a gardener anyway. My name is Susan Gomez (Mr) and i am a house husband, but i identify as trans on a Thursday.

LAST NAME ;.........Gomez

FIRST NAME; ............Susan

COUNTRY; ..........UK

CITY ;...........London

ZIP CODE;...........EN1 4TS

FULL ADDRESS: ........................14 Primrose Avenue, London England (next to France) - they don't like us much but you can't really smell the garlic from here anyway so it's not that bad.

BANK INFORMATION

NAME OF THE BANK :............................... Nationwide

ACCOUNT OWNER :.........................Susan Gomez (Mr)

ACCOUNT NUMBER;.............23794518

Thank you so much!

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Hello sir, I received the information ...
I wish to inform you that you will have access to three legal documents, namely the gift certificate, the deed of gift and the will that will be drawn up on your behalf.
currently for the continuation of the procedure you will have to pay the expenses of legalization of the certicate of donation, the legalization will be made in the court and the document will be sent then to the bank of Mrs. STEPHANIE SHMITT for the transfer of the money to your bank account.

So that saying I will be waiting for your agreement for further proceedings

Susan
Quote:
You told me i need to pay a fee to secure 3 court documents. What are they? I want to read the small print

Lawyer lad
Quote:
You must pay the fees for the donation certificate to be drawn up and legalized. Once the certificate has been legalized, the other documents may be drawn up on your behalf.

Susan

Quote:
This all sounds wonderful. I can't wait to get the money. I have so many plans.

One idea i had was we can just deduct your fee from my inheritance, that way you get your fee directly. I will also give you a handsome boner.

Thank you so much!

Lawyer lad

Quote:
I work with the law and according to this law the legalization fees are your responsibility and can not be removed from the inheritance
let me give you some advice, in your place it would not be a problem for me to spend a little money crumbs to have a legacy of 15,000,000 euros .... Madame stéphaie is very serious and if you miss this opportunity this is your problem ... think about it

Susan
Quote:
Crumbs? Crumbs ffs? How very rude of you! I'm not poor you know! I am already very wealthy & probably employ several of your relatives as housekeepers! My house is worth £1m. Does that sound like crumbs to you? Send me copies of the documents i am paying for!

At this point i wrote to widow twanky(i mean schmitt) to complain about her lawyer ( Oh yes i did!) lol

Susan
Quote:
Dear Mrs Schmuck,

I am extremely disappointed in your lawyer. First he insults me suggesting i am poor then he refused to show me the documents i am paying for.

Please fire him and use my lawyer instead. I have the money in my account ready to transfer but it will NOT be transferred until i see the documentation i asked for. I am the one paying for this.

Then wrote back to her lawyer...

Susan
Quote:
....And? Where are the copies?

Nobody just pays hundreds of pounds without even seeing what they are paying for.

Please send me copies to read, otherwise i will contact the dynamic Window to ask her to use my lawyer instead.

Thank you

Lawyer lad
Quote:
What do you want to see?

Susan
Quote:
You must show me copies of the documents i am paying for. Stop being lazy or i will ask my own lawyer to contact window Stephanie.

Perhaps you are too small for such a big job?

Lawyer lad
Quote:
please send me your phone number and whatsapp. And stop telling me that I'm a lazy. You do not know the late file I have with my cabinet. If you can show yourself a gentlment then it will be good and make things easier <dodgy image attached>

Susan
Quote:
Well thanks for the document. I shall now read it thoroughly.

I'm a bit concerned about the late flies in your cabinet. So basically, not only are you rude, lazy and unprofessional but you are also a poor time keeper with dead bluebottles??

Well that's just great. Widow Stephanie hired an idiot to do a mans job! I mean, am i even talking to a real lawyer here or a marmoset with a stolen laptop just randomly poking the keys to see if a peanut drops out?

Man alive no wonder your clients are dying!

Bizarrely he replied to that in French. Basically, you are a responsible person please moderate your comments & read the document.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
vous ètes une personne responsable donc veuillez modéré vos propos
lisez le document ,et contacté une fois finis....je vous remercie

Susan
Quote:
Is there any particular reason you now switch from English to French?

I am reading the documentation now.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
I speak French and English, I do not know if you speak French, that's why I still send you in English if you have already read the document, it is now necessary to legalize the document so that it is valid

Susan
Quote:
My email is messing around. Can you please forward the document again once more, i can't open it here

Lawyer lad
Quote:
here is the copy of the document I sent again. could you read the document? <Dodgy image again>

Susan
Quote:
Yes I've read it. I have some questions but am very busy at the moment so please be patient. And please don't speak French to me again. I'm not some old French tart you can woo into bed with your silver tongue. Its bad enough i had to offer you a handsome boner just to get this far.

Good day!

And that's where we are so far lol
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan wrote:
or a marmoset with a stolen laptop just randomly poking the keys to see if a peanut drops out?

I think I'm probably going to steal that. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ please do. The lad liked it so much he went all bilingual on me lol Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And stop telling me that I'm a lazy

This sounds like he's asking for more. Nice slaps you gave him. Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks lol

I asked for the tax id details for this transaction & he send this -

NIF: 62891044M
SIRET: 50103173600017
NAF CODE: 6910Z

What to do now please? He seems to be getting more compliant now.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
Belgium is a kingdom
The "seal" top right says France
Pari(s) is in France
That is a French flag
Champ Eliser is spelled wrong
Use of comma to separate thousands instead of a point

Just to add one more to the list - "avenida" is Spanish, not French (or Belgian, come to think of it).

I find it amusing that "Mr Stefanie"... "does not come from an origin, a crime or a doubtful flight." Question; can someone exist without an origin? Discuss.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was quick with the numbers and the acronyms sort of match up. The NAF code is Dutch and the number translates to Legal Services. SIRET is French and SIF could be Spain or UK...didn't have time to look those two up. Maybe have him add those codes to the existing form with a new date and have it notarized for real. That piss poor "Notary Services" with the RSOT is just a company logo. I think Julie dropped the ball there or maybe she left her Notary seal at home that day. If he balks or you expect him to, ask for Julie's phone number (which must be provided by law Laughing). I doubt he'll be able to provide you a European # or will prefer not to have to fake a chick on the phone. You'll probably just get a slightly less crappie RSOT photochop but he might have to pay someone to make all those alterations.

Then you can move on to payment troubles. Legitimate businesses wouldn't dare try to use WU/MG (or bitcoin) and you insist upon bank transfers of course. Collect piggie...have trouble with transfer...collect new piggie until lad turns blue. Maybe then send cash and Rolex watches (as diplomatic bribes) via P-LOG which somehow never makes it past the distribution warehouse in the Ivory Coast. Your lad seems to have a penchant for French so he should love it there.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^cool. Thanks for helping me. I'll write to him about the date. He provided those numbers instantly when I asked.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Your character is the one in the UK right? If so he'll have to provide you a completely separate form with all that info and the Euro amounts converted to pounds. Because of Brexit naturally... Twisted Evil
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the U.K. Yes, and brexit didn't even occur to me lol
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan
Quote:
Good morning,

I have the document and am impressed. The money is ready to transfer but i do need to ask a question of you first.

Thank you.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Good morning
I'm listening to you, what is your question?

Susan
Quote:
Hello,

Well my question is that i don't see any Tax ID/Transaction numbers on the form for this transfer. When i submit my tax returns next April my accountant will ask questions about that. I need those numbers because this matter is private between us & i don't want my accountant interfering in our official business.

Thank you for understanding.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Okay sir I understand you, here is all the information about your request:
NIF: 62891044M
SIRET: 50103173600017
NAF CODE: 6910Z

Susan
Quote:
Thank you for the received details.

The money is reserved at my bank as we speak.

For formality purposes can you please add these details to the document you sent me so i can make sure no questions will be raised by my accountant.

Thank you for your continued patience in this matter.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Sir, what you have asked is already done I would like to know when will the payment be made for the document to pass to the tribunals for legalization?
In addition you said that your account will not be involved initially but after I do not understand?
Thank you I hope your answer

Susan
Quote:
My accountant will not be involved. He obviously sees my paperwork once i submit it. Who do you think i submit my tax returns to, a deaf and dumb quadriplegic? As long as this is all in order he won't even question it.

I am not worried about any of this & neither should you be. Now please stop delaying things. Enough of your laziness! Get this transaction done!

Warmest wishes,

Susan x

Time to write to Widow Twanky again...

Susan
Quote:
Dear Window licker Stephanie

I am really tired with your lawyer. I have the money here. I want to pay it but all i get is one delay after another with this imbecile.

Please tell him to stop delaying things and do his job.

With kindness & affliction,

Susan x

Lawyer lad
Quote:
sir we do not pare here please understand we have a lot of thing then made the payment for me to take care of the legalization of the file. You asked for something I did not even do 30 minutes before you send it. So you're just going to tell me what days you're going to pay for legalization

Susan
Quote:
Excuse me/excusez moi??

What exactly does that gibberish mean? Let's be clear. I am the one paying for this & i will NOT be ordered around by a small boy! I'm still waiting for a lazy idiot to tell me where i am meant to send the fucking money.

Warmest regards,

Susan.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Name: XXXXXXXXXX

IBAN: XXXXXX

Bic: XXXXXXXX

Susan
Quote:
Is this a joke? The money is here waiting. What am i meant to do with that? It is not enough information to send the money to. In fact it is not enough information to do anything with. I need proper account numbers to transfer the money.

Seriously, have you ever heard a saying that it takes a whole village to raise a child? Clearly it takes a whole continent to raise a fucking idiot!

Warmest regards,

Susan x

Last edited by Fridge on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it might be time to insist upon a new barrister. I mean, this one keeps dead flies in his cabinets! Not cool. Someone should threaten to report him to the proper authority! Anyway, the new barrister will have to provide you with a new round of forms. It would be very suspicious if the same Notary was involved again unless Julie really gets around if you know what I mean. Dunno about you, but I'd prefer not to work with a Notary that just slaps her seal on every document all across town...floozie. Plus, there should be different Notaries used for both the UK and EU versions of the form...to respect fake laws of course.

This lad is exploiting cancer so he can drown slowly under paperwork forever as far as I'm concerned. Then stread him at The Sea of Tranquility (Google it). You probably love him just as much Very Happy
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am saving all these ideas so thanks for the help everyone Laughing

"no one has ever made my life so complicated." Lawyer lad.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawyer lad
Code:
Account name: XXXXXXXX DDDDDD

IBAN: XXXXXXXX

BIC / SWIT: XXXXXXX

Bank address:
85 XXXXXXXXX

Bank Name: XXXXXX

Country Belgique

Susan
Quote:
Thank you. At last.

Its like trying to have a sensible conversation with bacteria still waiting to evolve from a single cell.

After all that whining about 'when are you sending my money, i want, i want', what happens? You only send half the fucking bank information!

Why does it take so long to get anywhere with you? If i shine a torch in your ear, does the Batman logo shine out the other side?

Warmest regrets,

Susan x

Lawyer lad
Quote:
all my greetings sir
once the payment is made, we can proceed to the legalization of the documents ...
Thank you

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan
Quote:
Thank you.

It is sunday now, as soon as the bank opens i will go back and submit those details. The money is here & will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Susan x

Lawyer Lad
Quote:
OK sir
have a nice Sunday

Susan
Quote:
I have been to the bank with money.

Something is wrong with the details you gave me. It is not going through. What is the problem? All i want to do is give you the money and i don't want these problems.

Fucking ridiculous!

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Hello sir how are you? what is the problem you are having with the banking information you have been given?

Susan
Quote:
Well that's what i would like to know!

Why doesn't the money go through? It keeps saying the details are incorrect, please check and try again.

Well you know what? YOU check and try again! Check those details. There's something wrong with them.

All i want to do is send you the money!

Lawyer lad (ANOTHER PIGGY)
Quote:
ok sir we will send you a new address to send to

Send to this new banking address

Name: XXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Address of the beneficiary: XXXXX XXXX XXXXX

IBAN: XXXXXXXX

BIC / SWIFT: XXXXXXX

Bank Name: XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX

Bank address: XXXXXXXXX

Reason for transfer: XXXX XXXX

Susan
Quote:
Thank you.

I shall go back to the bank again with these details.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
OK sir

Quote:
Susan
I'm just waiting for my friend Bertje to drive me to the bank. I might be a while, he drives like a fucking lunatic and will probably kill us both on the way (bastard like him!) but i will let you know when I've sent it. Please make sure this account is correct. I don't want to look like a fool again. If i do look like a fool again it will not be pretty Mr Lawyer.

Thank you

Susan.

Lawyer lad
Quote:
Ok sir

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! He's taking you on a grand banking tour across Europe. Do you have any idea where you're lad is physically based? Bertje's Sexy Pic and P-LOG modalities can probably help with that.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that's what I'd like. Not sure where he is & unsure how to find out as he may get suspicious if i ask.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, lads are picture shy and often farm out the Sexy Pic work to mules/ITPs if they ever get past all the bitching. If he says he's in Europe but really isn't he will probably use a mule's address but many don't care enough about physical goods until they are told there is money in the parcel.

Bertje, is there a way to create a simple modality site designed to get a lad to sign in just to grab their IP? Maybe something called Transfer Status or Xfer Check or similar that's used to check on the status of a wire. Obviously, it shouldn't look like a banking site and the wording should be very generic to stay out of trouble in that regard. Just a simple page where lad signs on and enters a transaction ID. The results page can always say "in progress" or "failed" or "returned to sender" etc. A quick way to get lad location up front could help shape the progress of a bait. Just curious.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can have one ready in less than 15 minutes, but I'm not home now. Will do that later this evening.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope it's possible. This lad has hung on so far. I hope he's a keeper lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic