SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A tribute to the Apocalypse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'm 98% positive he will. Once he's got the compensation process well underway I wonder if he'd be willing to travel where there is a nice webcam? Whether or not he sends the video should be a good indication of future compliance.

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clickable: his formal complaint

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How dare he demand he be compensated by the end of this month! I guess the funds can be made available to him via some random loophole at that famous Prudential bank in Accra or some other terrible place as long as he travels to get it before the end of November. Otherwise, the loophole closes and he has to wait 6-9 months for a formal inquiry to be completed by some fake tribunal. There's a risk that the tribunal could rule "no fault" and lad gets nothing. 9 times out of 10 that's what happens...corruption and all. Lad should accept the loophole option and hoof it across a border or two before it's too late. The fiscal year is about to end. Blind eyes will surely open soon. Best he get a move on before corporate bureaucracy completely passes him by!
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad should accept the loophole option and hoof it across a border or two before it's too late.

Perhaps he needs to travel to finish filing the complaint, but the compensation needs to be picked up at a separate location for security purposes?

Then, if he fails to go to both locations within the specified time, he could incur a penalty of some kind, requiring another written statement to remove it?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ whatever makes this bastard move I'm cool with it. He can use the funds to procure new adapters and cords that he can then hang himself with...did I say that out loud...oops. I will say that caution needs to be applied here. He just recently accused his new potential maga (baiter) of being the mastermind behind P-LOG and all its shitfuckery. He's suspicious so I am skeptical that he can be made to do much else. I hate it when lads explicitly associate baiting characters with P-LOG when parcel problems go downhill. You get all these "your people" accusations from them that link the baiter to the shipping company that are completely unfounded...to me. Maybe vlad should come into play to say that he received his "starter" kit via P-LOG and is ready for a new assignment. It gives credibility to P-LOG and encourages competition via the lad and (fake) vlad. All eyes need to be diverted away from the main baiting maga character and credibility be cemented towards P-LOG. Just my opinion.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Only problem with that is Vlad (my character) is seasoned. He won't be getting a starter kit because he's a pro. But of course, when he was new, he got his starter kit via that company as well! I'm hoping to act as a convincing "mentor" (strong sarcasm here) to the lad. Push him to "succeed."

As for him being skeptical. He's played the "I don't trust you" game for months now with me, but he's just too optimistic for his own good. Even if he twigs for one of us, I'll bet he'll take the bait yet again for someone else.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are rumours brewing of a large cash settlement waiting for him in a secure lockup warehouse somewhere not in Nigeria.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's slow going, but he's still hooked here! Out of curiosity I emailed him from my main character (my original bait) asking to continue her transaction. He responded! I won't cross the threads here, but if the new round of emails goes anywhere I may have to open up a part 3 in tandem with this thread Twisted Evil

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still tryiong to get me to send him a job ...ughhhhhhh

Timothy to Jeazus

Quote:
Jeazus sorry I have decided against using you , it seems everything is too much trouble for you? They needed a simple video and you had a rubbish excuse, sorry man I like you but you have not got what it take to be a professional.

Vlad do you want cut Jeazus in on some of your work , he could be part of your crew? he is definitely not committed enough to run EDO state .. Vlad maybe you can give him a job or something ?

Good luck.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to lad:

Quote:
Maybe if you stop acting like a fool Jeazus and start doing what you are told! I have given you a simple task. Boss may be right about you.

I told the lad to send me an example of an angry message for a victim. He failed, and when I reprimanded him, he got angry.

Lad to me:

Quote:
Lol why are you insulting me I sent them the video three days ago I posted it you YouTube they saw it and they told me they will get back to me as soon as they can, I told you I've send them all my credentials including the video maybe you don't Understand me enough, and stop insulting before I go nuts.

I respect you, so respect yourself and do me a favour of stop insulting me, if you provided me more detail about the client I'll know what to quarrel about you just gave me a phrase to figure out how am I suppose to quarell who I don't know anything about you guys should be responsible, I have my own scam job I do for myself which brings me money stop insulting me guys I hate that, everybody is a boss in his lane.

If this job is really a job I would have been making profit out of it, I travel round my country meeting new people for update I know what am doing I started this scam when I was 13years old now am 22yrs guess how many years that is, so I know what am doing.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should congratulate him at having failed at this for almost a full decade....idiot.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

22 minus 13 ..have a guess ..errr am is it 419?

Vlad is it time you created a victim that has fallen in love with a decoy and let Vlad watch this "expert" fail miserably?

And....

I'm pretty sure Zombini understands him very well , what's it's been, 6 months now?
Quote:
maybe you don't Understand me enough, and stop insulting before I go nuts.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Video testimony

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done 👍

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that he has complied with all the terms of settlement, we can by pass the lad and send the payment directly to Mr. O'L**** Let the lad work out the details with his good friend..........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get comfy, we got a big ol' update for ya!

Those of us who have been dealing with the lad here decided it might be fun to safari him to Benin. I had told him earlier that I was travelling to Nigeria and would meet him with his scammer startup package. However, due to a sudden change of plans, my reservation was moved to Benin. For some reason, Lad was upset by this. Something about it being the "wrong country" (not that I would know anything about that
Wink )

Dec. 19

Mr. V. (Me) wrote:
Of course. I told you it is Benin. I will be here all week. Come over to the location and I can give you your package. Of course, I will pay all travel expenses.

Lad wrote:
That's another country, it's OK I'll send you the account number you'll send me the money for the transport expenses.

Dec. 21
Lad wrote:
You haven't replied me for days now please I need you to be straight forward with me.

Mr. V wrote:
Sorry man things are busy here. Please come meet me sometime this week at the location in Benin. I know this is an expensive travel for you, so please keep a record of all expenses, and once we have met face to face, I will give you your start up package and forward money for any expenses into your account.

Lad wrote:
That's the problem sir, not that am not serous but seriously I've got nothing on me for now. I only got cash on a fixed deposit which I can withdraw until a specific time, I got arrest with four of my friends three day ago by cops we had to bail out and it cost a lot.

Dec. 23
Mr. V. wrote:
I am sorry to hear that. I will be here through the holiday season. If you get here I will fully reimburse you. Have you been in contact with location staff?

Lad wrote:
I just told I bailed myself with the sum of 150,000 Niara, I would have sent you a police station or a bail receipt for proof I don't think you believe me. Am tell you I don't have a dime.

Dec. 28
Mr. V. wrote:
I have been busy with other client work here, and have just gotten round to replying to you. My beautiful wife and I spent holiday together sipping champagne.
Judging by last email you sent, you do no such thing! What you mean you got arrested?! Are you careless??? Stupid??? Smart men don't get arrested moron! What happened! At this point you have shown you are in no position to work with me. I am ashamed and disgusted to have ever associated with a boy like you. If you want to continue working with me, you need to prove yourself to me, show me you are not a lazy stupid coward. Send me a video apologizing for your slacking stupid behavior. I have to go now and actually do my job like a real man.

Lad wrote:
You are stupid for insulting me because someone gave the police information about me and my dawgs got arrested along side because we stay together in a flat, if you don't understand something you keep quit and let someone explain not laying insult, who are you! You don't feed me I don't gain anything from you, keep playing me giving me empty promises and excuses you're very stupid.

And that's the story so far!

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should be grateful that he is now a free man...free to get his 419 thieving ass onto a Benin bound bus. Sounds about "right" to me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic