SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I AM GIVEN YOU MY WORLD" - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One feature of Cammy baits in which Lads use a contract payment script is the AFL modality, in which Cammy responds by bringing up her impending payment for a photographic contract for the Australian Football League, thus causing confusion and dropping of scripts.
Here’s one such bait.

The Scammer
Mr Jim Yong Kim, President of the World Bank

The Baiter
Camille White, photomodel

25 April 2019
WORLD BANK AUDITORS/INTERNATIONAL
Millbank Tower, 12th Floor, 21-24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP
From the Desk Of Pesident Mr Jim Yong Kim
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, World Bank
Dated 25th APRIL 2019
RE: IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT WITH THE WORLD BANK VIA OUR AFFILIATE BANK OF SETTLEMENT “ JP MORGAN CHASE BANK OF NEW YORK", UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [USA}.
To your URGENT Attention Sir
I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd, with an application to receive the Payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or knows anything about this development before we can proceed with the transfer of your Partial payment of $16,200,000.00 to the Bank account below.since we have waited for you since the beginning of this year for you to receive your due payment transfer funds from the paying bank but you refused to comply in the sense that what you are supposed to do to get your payment is to secure the clearance certificate from the United nation as a backup of your claim such as the Drug law certificate , Money laundry certificate and including the Anti-Terrorist certificate
But the report reaching us today stated that you have been dealing with different organization and banks even people from our back door to see how possible you will get this payment and not knowing that it is not possible for you to receive even a cent from any body even banks that you have been dealing with since this year rather you send them money and never you get your payment all this while.
Bear in your mind you can never get your payment from any where if you do not get us the clearance certificate stamp and seal from the Drug Law Office at Republic of Ireland so that we send the clearance to FBI and Interpol to avoid them stop your payment into your bank accounts,
soon as the JP Morgan Chase Bank United State wire your payment funds
The official fee demanded from you is the $990 dollars and the fee must send through an account The European Union Commission will give to you and never you pay any charges or fees any more till you receive your payment from the paying bank
But if you refused to comply with us within 24 hours which means that you have decided to withdraw and you have send us a power of attorney of withdraw so that we cancel your funds and delete your name from our file and notify the paying bank immediately
1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd. Hong-Kong, to claim and receive your outstanding fund on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the Bank account details below:
Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd,
A/C No: USD114-1025567-8,
Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank,Hong Kong,
Swift Code: SCBL11K111.
Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if Tsai should come forward for the claim of these funds before we can endorse for the final payment approval order on his favor. But if your answer is negative then re-send your information to enable us conclude the transfer with NO further delay.
We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service.
Yours Faithfully,
President Mr Jim Yong Kim
World bank Office London UK

Mr Kim
First off, you don't call me "sir" - I'm a woman! Not even my father would be so cruel he'd call a boy Camille! Secondly, I don't know anyone named John Tsai or have any dealings with him in any way. Got that?
Camille White

26 April 2019
Attention Camille White
Good Morning and how are you doing and your families? I hope all is well with you all.
I thank you very much for your message reply and we have taken notice of that without making any mistake to release such money to such person on your behalf by next week with documents follows
Please i hope you got through the message sent to you and you can understand that there rules and regulation you must follow before such huge amount of money can release to your bank account by next week through our affiliated bank New york that is the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK.
Furthermore the rules is that according to the United nations and the European Union commission including the American government (FBI) Insist that such money going out must get CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE SUCH AS THE MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE AND THE ANTI- TERRORIST CERTIFICATE FIRST
SO we advice you now to follow the rule and regulations and get the certificate from the European Union commission first and pay for the cost of $990 dollars only to them and get the clearance certificate and you forward us copies for final endorsement seal and stamp to forward copies to the paying bank and your own bank before the wire of the funds into your bank account
Finally get us your own particulars today so that we can forward them to the paying bank to start processing the transfer till you secure the clearance certificate for the final transfer of the funds into your own account next week also your identification is needed to secure the legal papers from the London high court of justice and ministry of finance.
Now are you ready to work with us and get this payment or not? if you are ready get back to us and your particulars so that i will send you the contact of the EU office in UK for you to contact Mrs Minor and send the fee to the account she will forward to you to get you the clearance certificate by Tuesday next week.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
My brother and I are fine, thanx for asking; last I heard my foster-family is still OK; and my father is still alive, which is a crying shame. But let's go to matters of moment, as Roscoe would say.
You wrote "we have waited for you since the beginning of this year for you to receive your due payment transfer funds from the paying bank but you refused to comply in the sense that what you are supposed to do to get your payment is to secure the clearance certificate from the United nation as a backup of your claim such as the Drug law certificate, Money laundry certificate and including the Anti-Terrorist certificate" and also "you have been dealing with different organization and banks even people from our back door" - dewd, I'm confused. When did I refuse anything? What's the deal with your back door people? Please explain!
Camille White

A bank account straight off, and I didn't even have to ask!

27 April 2019
Dear Camille White
in respect of your mail and the contents well noted and here by notifying you that to get clearance certificate will only cost you $990 dollars and you are to send the fee through the account below to secure the vital documents on your behalf and send you copies and the original copies will deliver to you through the courier company DHL
Furthermore you have to send us the following information to secure the clearance certificate
1_ Your full name and your current address
2_ scan any of your identification
Below is the bank account to send the clearance fee and when you make the payment kindly forward the payment slip
ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXX XXX XXXXX
BANK NAME: PERMANENT TSB
ACCOUNT NO: XXXXXXXX
BIC: IPBSIE2D
IBAN: IE21IPBS99072228230170
BENEFICIARY'S ADDRESS: XX XXXXXXX XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX CO LAOIS, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
Please don't ignore my questions. You said some strange things and I'd like an explanation before there's any talk of payments, thank you.
Camille White

29 April 2019
Attention Camille White
Please i am given you my world and i can not and never change my world of which i am given you 100% assurance that you are going to receive your payment this week as soon as you send the clearance fee to obtain you the certificate to present to the British High Court of justice London to obtain the legal documents on your name as the real owner of the funds not any person at all.
NOTE your funds will release to you either way you want it through our paying bank at New York this week as soon as you send the clearance fee of $990 dollars to obtain the Drug law certificate and Money laundry certificate.including the Anti- Terrorist certificate and clean bill of funds
THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU SEND THE FEE OF $990 DOLLARS ONLY
ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXX XXX XXXXX
BANK NAME: PERMANENT TSB
ACCOUNT NO: XXXXXXXX
BIC: IPBSIE2D
IBAN: IE21IPBS99072228230170
BENEFICIARY'S ADDRESS: XX XXXXXXX XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX CO LAOIS, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Go ahead and send the clearance fee now and have your funds transfer into your bank account this week
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
You're showing a bad attitude! Why would you do that? I've done nothing to justify your snark.
Camille White

And now, a question that it's never wise to ask.

30 April 2019
Attention Camille White
Please how long this week for you to get the fee to send??
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
I don't have to "get the fee"! I'm not fucking trailer trash!
Camille White

17 May 2019
Attention Camille White
Since you still have no money for the clearance certificate and we have waited or you for so long .
Now we have to close your payment file and BLOCK YOUR FUNDS FROM YOU RECEIVING THIS FUNDS OK
Note that we have sent you the bank account for you to send the clearance fee for over two weeks now and you kept us silent and you deal with other people from our back if it will be possible for you to claim this payment without the clearance certificate which is not possible at all
Do not make any mistake to deal with any person or banks without us for you not to lose your funds .
Get the clearance certificate now and have your funds an without us there is no way you can get this payment any where.
Take notice of this and be carefully whom you are dealing with out side of us now
THE CLEARANCE FEE REMAIN $990 DOLLARS OK
WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER TODAY
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
Let me put you straight.
My personal wealth is over a million dollars. Like I told you before, I'm not trailer trash.
I'm not dealing with anyone from your back. I don't have a clue what you mean by that.
I don't need any certificate from you for the AFL to pay us in six to ten days.
That's the truth, so accept it, dewd.
Camille White

18 May 2019
Attention Camille White
Please i can not understand you at all.
Now are you ready to send the clearance fe of $990 dollars to secure the clearance certificate before the final transfer of your funds from the paying bank or not??
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
Which parts of the email don't you understand? Choose from the list below.
Let me put you straight.
My personal wealth is over a million dollars. Like I told you before, I'm not trailer trash.
I'm not dealing with anyone from your back. I don't have a clue what you mean by that.
I don't need any certificate from you for the AFL to pay us in six to ten days.
That's the truth, so accept it, dewd.
Camille White

24 May 2019
Attention Camille White
Please we are given you tell Monday next week to get us the clearance certificate and if we don't get the clearance from you then we have to cancel the release-of your funds and we have to delete the payment ok]
So get the clearance3 certificate and have your funds by next week or you loss your the funds
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
Monday is when the AFL is going to pay us the contract sum of $1.52 million, and there's no way you can stop that.
Camille White

25 May 2019
Attention Camille White
Note that i am the World Bank President and without you securing the clearance certificate from us you can never get a cent from your payment
I will BLOCK your payment and never you get a cent till you comply with me and get the clearance certificate now
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
We're being paid by cheque. How can you stop that?
Camille White

The Lad assumes the payment must be another scam in progress. Would you believe they always do that?

26 May 2019
Attention Camille White
Please do not underrate me as the world bank ok even if you get any funds by check or any thing the fund can not clear unless you comply with me and get the clearance certificate now
But if you doubt me then you may go to jail became of fraud check.
Do get the clearance certificate such as the FBI CLEARANCE .IMF CLEARANCE AND MONEY LAUNDRY= DRUG LAW CERTIFICATE FIRST WHICH COST YOU $990 DOLLARS AS I EXPLAINED TO YOU EARLIER ON AND WITHOUT THAT NO PAYMENT TO YOU FROM ANY BANK OR PERSON.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
This is just a shakedown, isn't it? Tell you what - on Monday, I'll let you know when we get the cheque, and on Thursday, I'll let you know when it clears. Then you can get yourself a big slice of humble pie and choke on it!
Camille White

27 May 2019
Attention Camille White
BE CAREFULLY OF FRAUD CHECK OK SO THAT YOU DO NOT GO TO JAIL
Please we finds out that you are not ready to get the clearance certificate by you asking such question of which i have told you what you have to do and get the clearance certificate by paying the clearance fee of $990 dollars to obtain them such as the FBI and IMF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE Including the Drug law certificate but since all this while you kept us adamant and never care to comply and for this reason we have to close your file and BLOCK this payment next week ok
Now are you ready to send the clearance fee tomorrow to the account i will forward to you?
Finally if you are not ready to send the fee then get back to us without any delay or written emails for no conclusion for months now
Send your banking details and your full address including your mobile telephone number also scan your identification now and send them all without wasting time and notify us if you are ready to send the clearance fee tomorrow or not?
Note that the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK UNITED STATE OF AMERICA CAN NOT AND NEVER RELEASE SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO YOU AMOUNT TO $16M,200,000.00 TO YOU WITHOUT THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE EVEN THE RESERVE PAYMENT BOARD USA .SO WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING BY NEXT WEEK TO GET THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND HAVE YOUR FUNDS PLEASE DO OR WE FINALLY CLOSE AND BLOCK THIS PAYMENT AND INSTRUCT THE PAYING BANK NOT TO KEY IN THE PAYMENT AND NEVER CONTACT YOU FOR ANYTHING IN RESPECT OF THIS TRANSACTION AGAIN
I wait now for your comply or not
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
I went with AJ and my BGFFs to meet the AFL reps over lunch and we got the cheque for $1.52 million and we put that it our joint account today. It should be cleared by Thursday at the latest, so our Freyja-Day devotions will be even hotter that ever! This means we could retire well before 30 - isn't that so kewl?
Camille White

31 May 2019
Attention Camille White
BE CAREFULLY OF FRAUD CHECK OK SO THAT YOU DO NOT GO TO JAIL
Please we finds out that you are not ready to get the clearance certificate by you asking such question of which i have told you what you have to do and get the clearance certificate by paying the clearance fee of $990 dollars to obtain them such as the FBI and IMF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE Including the Drug law certificate but since all this while you kept us adamant and never care to comply and for this reason we have to close your file and BLOCK this payment next week ok
Now are you ready to send the clearance fee tomorrow to the account i will forward to you?
Finally if you are not ready to send the fee then get back to us without any delay or written emails for no conclusion for months now
Send your banking details and your full address including your mobile telephone number also scan your identification now and send them all without wasting time and notify us if you are ready to send the clearance fee tomorrow or not?
Note that the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK UNITED STATE OF AMERICA CAN NOT AND NEVER RELEASE SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO YOU AMOUNT TO $16M,200,000.00 TO YOU WITHOUT THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE EVEN THE RESERVE PAYMENT BOARD USA .SO WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING BY NEXT WEEK TO GET THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND HAVE YOUR FUNDS PLEASE DO OR WE FINALLY CLOSE AND BLOCK THIS PAYMENT AND INSTRUCT THE PAYING BANK NOT TO KEY IN THE PAYMENT AND NEVER CONTACT YOU FOR ANYTHING IN RESPECT OF THIS TRANSACTION AGAIN
I wait now for your comply or not
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kim
The cheque was cleared today.
I repeat; the cheque was cleared today.
We are $1.52 million richer, and we didn't need your fucking stupid FBI/IMF clearance certificate.
I repeat; we didn't need your fucking stupid FBI/IMF clearance certificate.
That's all that I need to say.
Camille White

And that was it.

Thanks for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic