SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2019 Holiday Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are about two months away from Christmas.... you know what that means, your lads will be turbo asking for money! Well, yes, but it also means, it's time to get your lad to dress up as Santa.

The first baiter in the thread whose lad wears a full Santa costume will get a premium membership which they can keep or pass to a baiter of their choice. Everyone who gets their lad in Santa suits will get a Santa added to their signature as well as the admiration of their fellow baiters. We reserve the right to award other prizes. Wink

Here's some Santa lads from years past.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Love it! The pic with a pig was a nice touch...if they only knew the irony of it all.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah Christmas, a time of goodwill to all (except scammers). I'm looking forward to this years entries Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year I used a pretty simple format that resulted in a couple lads dressing up in full costume, including the lad with shades in one of the pics above. Feel free to copy / adjust this format with your lads.

Using a female character,

when your lad asks how things are going...

Well, not so great. I was at Church and they're doing a contest again for the holidays and to help some of us out with bills, but because of how it goes, it's only OPEN to MEN!!

Lad: What kind of contest?

Each year it's different. Last year it was for holiday decorations. My neighbor won that one. This year it is for best Santa costume. But only men can dress up as Santa so that leaves me out! And the prize is $500.

Maybe I'll just see if my cousin can do it.

Then I let it sit for a bit.

Wow, some great news. Me and a couple of ladies from church complained to the minister about how its unfair that only men get a chance this year and they said that we can have a man enter on our behalf! I'm going to see if my cousin will do it. Too bad you don't live here because this would really help you out with (whatever lad is asking for money with).

Then after a bit

Cousin can't do it... blah blah blah

After a bit

I complained to the church again. I don't think it's fair that just because I am single and I don't have a man here I can't have a chance. I am a member too. So I asked what if my boyfriend can do it even if he's not living here right now, and they said yes!! So that means you can enter. I've been telling them about you and I really think we have a good chance. What do you think? If we win, we could split the money (or let the lad have it for his "ticket" or whatever).

----

Simple format, but it worked on two lads who were relatively new lads at the time. One of whom had not given any previous trophies. So worth a shot if you have a female character who brings in facebook lads and/or you don't want to switch up an existing bait to include a "Santa format". Also has the benefit of not rumbling things when you can't send the money because you can simply lose the contest to another church member who had a better costume. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for the challenge. I asked a few of my lads who were tapped for the safari modality if they could help me with a "relatively easy" job, and I'm curious to see if any will be interested when they hear that they have to dress up. Of course, in this theoretical contest that my character is trying to win (he won last year, so he is prevented from doing it this year; of course, he can still have someone else dress up for him), there are multiple categories: one for Santa, one for a Halloween costume, and one for any creative costume. If I don't get Santa, hopefully I'll get some funny pictures at the very least.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that modality MrMystery314. And the more contests the lad enters the more chances he has to win! Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like fun. I think I have a lad to try this one with

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that I am totally going to ruin a pefectly good bait by asking my lad to dress up ......but I just cant resist .........Ho Ho Ho
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad's first pathetic attempt at dressing up like santa Laughing Laughing Laughing

See here for the story

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, that is hysterical. I love the diaper towel or whatever that is around his neck. Laughing

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A big Ho Ho!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
Linoline, that is hysterical. I love the diaper towel or whatever that is around his neck. Laughing

Doesn't pass the test huh? I'm disappointed. Crying or Very sad

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not exactly getting in the Christmas spirit is he? Maybe if he sang Jingle Bells a few times it would help get him n the mood.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!! Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very amusing Linoline,

All I can think is the white diaper thing was supposed to represent Santa's beard but that's a stretch. Of course the LA Lakers shorts are totally what Santa would wear.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the white bib thing is meant to be the beard. I'm also impressed by Santa's common sense - wearing a pair of shorts in hot weather.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad just sent me this asking if that's good enough..... of course not Rolling Eyes I can edit pictures myself

ETA
Another one. Can't say he's not trying (to get his money)

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has a sense of humor and too much time to do photoshopping

Needless to say, my character is still not happy with this

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to be a curmudgeon but these santas look nothing like him. Is he hoping the code word will make you overlook the bleeding obvious Laughing

Germany

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that his first photo gets funnier the more you look at it. I just now realized he is standing next to a line of kids clothes, he probably simply yanked his "beard" from the hanging clothes line and snapped the pic. Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again another lad. At least he's using his real face, but still...

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol ...love it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, lads are getting so good at Photoshop these days

Shocked Shocked

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme has allowed me to post this here.

Sexy Pic is proud to announce their cooperation with Padme in this holiday competition. Sexy Pic clients can now opt for the "Holiday Mugu" option.

If you want to see what it is, please go to and use the following information to log in.

email: [email protected]
password: ladpain
transactionID: Santa
sender: Bertje

Simply create a new transaction and make the passphrase S@NT@COMP to use this feature. Ho Ho Ho Merry Mugu Christmas

Last edited by Bertje on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic