SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'll take you to the candy shop NSFW!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:25 Johnny: Let them bring it there someone will bring it to me
12:28 Mary: who?
(message still unread, he hasn't been online since)

20:41 Mary to Omozali and Johnny
Quote:
Mr. Omozali,

If he doesn't communicate I have no problem at all with you donating the parcel to the orphanage. It looks like he is no longer interested in it anymore. I appreciate all the effort you have done to help getting the parcel to him, but if he doesn't want it, there's nothing more you can do.

Kind regards,
Mary

This is pulling on a dead horse. If he doesn't even make the effort of communicating.... why are we even trying

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

09.30 - Well, this little idiot lad effectively refuses to communicate with us, so together with Linoline we decided to end the story with a nice dollachop. Laughing

1. JooJoo will write to Omozali... everything is fine... Johnny was in Abuja and met there with JooJoo. The package was delivered there in Abuja. Case closed! Twisted Evil
2. Mr. Omozali will write to Mary and tell her the good news!
3. Mary will be so happy and of course she will want to know when Johnny comes to Holland. Right? Laughing
4. JooJoo will also write to our idiot... that huge amount of money and those two Iphones are a wonderful gift for JooJoo's family.

===

Joojoo to Mr. Omozali:
Quote:
BOSS AM WANNA TEL YU DHAT OTOKWLA CLENT CAME TU ABUJA AN TOOK THE PARSEL FO MI
HE THANKD US FO DA HELP WE PROVDED AND WISHD US WUNDERFOOL NEW YEAR
AM WIL BE BACK IN LAGOS ON MONDAYE

Mr. Omozali to Mary (Johnny is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Madam, good morning and Happy New Year!
I just received some good news from my employee. It looks like your friend met JooJoo there in Abuja and your parcel was finally delivered.
Everything is fine now and I'm so glad I was able to help with this delicate problem.

Best regards,
R. Omozali

My JooJoo to Johnny:
Quote:
STOPID MUMU AM OPENEED PARSEL AND AM FOUND 2 IPHONS AND UNA ENVLOPE WIDH EUROPEN MONY WORTH ALMOST 4 MILION NAIRA OOOOHHHHH
AM WIL SAY DHAT AM MET YU AND GAVE YU DA PARSEL HERE IN ABUJA
DHIS IZ WUDERFOOL GIFT FO MI AN MA FAMELEY OOHHH THANK YU MA FREND
BOSS UMOZALI WAS RIGHT WHEN HE TOLD MI TU BI VERY VERY CARFUL WIDH YU BECUS YU AAR UNA LITTEL RETARD IDIOT
OOOHHH SERIOZLY YU AAR UNA BIG BIG LOSER AND YU NO NO KNOW TO TEIKE ADVANTAJ OF DA OPRTUNITIES DHAT LIFE OFFER YU
MUMU REMEMBA IF YU WANNA COMPLAN ABOT IT AM WIL ADMIT NOTHENG AND YU HAVE NO PROOF OK ?

Our little moron will be very happy and precisely that he will feel the need to communicate more than usual. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:57 Mary to Omozali and Johnny
Quote:
Mr. Omozali

Thank you for this wonderful news. I'm happy that everything is resolved now. I wish you, your family and Juju a happy new year.

Kind regards,
Mary

And to Johnny, who still didn't read his hangouts messages
Mary: Honey, I'm so happy that you have the parcel now, how long will it take to get here? When will you arrive? I can't wait!

His new year starts out wonderfully. I'm sure of that

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really enjoyed reading this one Thumbs up

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha!
His 2 cell brain cannot process the information he just received; so he has the impression that he didn't quite understand everything that happened. Laughing Laughing Laughing

14.37 - Johnny to my JooJoo:
Quote:
Delivered to where?

15.25 - JooJoo responds to our moron:
Quote:
STOPID MUMU AM TOLD MA BOSS AM HAD ALREDY MET YU AND DELIVRED YUR PARSEL OOOOHHHH
MA BRODAR AND MA WAIFE WIL KEEP THOZE IPHONES AND WIDH MONY FO DA PARSEL WE WIL MOVE TU ANODA NICE HOUSE
AM WIL BUY ALSO SOME TOP TOP ELECTRNICS FO MA HOUSE

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny: I don't have it
Mary: I know, you have to get a passport and visa. how long will it take
Johnny: What are you talking about
Mary: your visa and passport
you can read right
when are you getting them

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, he will understand that the parcel was stolen; at least I hope so. Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be nice if he figured it out but I fear that it will still not register. Expect a "please send the package to my address" response from him soon. This lad is extremely stupid. At least Joojoo hasn't murdered any fake goats yet. He's an arsewhole and deserves the abuse. In his world he knows that a random P-LOG client schlepped his parcel all the way to Lagos yet his response (before ghosting him) was to ask him to bring it to Warri instead. So kill a few fake goats and have Joojoo taunt him with sexual advances. Maybe it won't go anywhere but this lad needs to be punished IMO. I just wish that he was evolved enough to feel lad pain...but I don't think he is Sad
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lot of (bad quality) nudes from him.. I can make him a website Laughing

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I'm sure he'd appreciate that. It will be a nice start to the New Year for him Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with this stupid lad... He seems to be completely incapable of understanding the facts. Laughing

16.39 - Johnny writes to JooJoo:
Quote:
OK send it to me in delta state

22.15 - JooJoo's reply:
Quote:
AM NO UNDRSTAND UHAT YU WANNA FO MI
AM SAID YU WEER A HANDSOM MAN BUT YU NO REACT GOOD TU MA WORDES
AM TOOK AL DA MONY FO DA PARSEL AND THOZ 2 IPHNES OOOHHHH !!!!
AM LUV YU AND AM WANNA YU BI MA SECRETE LOVE OK ?
IF YU ACCPTE TO MAKE SEX WID MI AM WIL COME TO YU

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
I have a lot of (bad quality) nudes from him...

DevGuy could make him famous with just a few dozen/hundred Lads getting copies along with the appropriate solicitations.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- Johnny, this master of the words:
Quote:
Come

07.30 - JooJoo writes to our little lad:
Quote:
YU AAR NOT VERY CONVINCNG AND AM NO LIKE HOW YU TALK TU MI SO SHORTHE AND WIDH SO FEW WORDES
AM WANNA YU TU BI ROMANTIC AND TEL MI YU WIL BI MA WOMAAN
TEL MI MOORE ABOT YUR LOV FO MI
IF YU WANNA MI GO TO WARRIDELTA STATE
AM HOPE YU AAR TRU HOMOSEXUALIST AND YU AAR NO TRYENG TU FOOOL MI OK ????

===

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

08.37 - Johnny to Joojoo:
Quote:
No I'm not trying to fool you I'm not that type of person do you talk on WhatsApp? Let's keep conversation there so we could send pic and video call I like you you talk very matured from others I'm sorry if I'm not writing much words just that my phone is not good

- Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WIL COME TU YU ONLEY IF YU PROMIS MI TO MEEIK MONY FITYFIFTY AND YU HAV SEX WIDH MI
AM SAW YUR PICTURS AND AM LIKE YU MUCH MUCH
AM WANNA YUR HOT LIPS TU BI ON MA DICK AND AM WIL FREAK YU LONG TAIM
YU AAR GAY OK ???
NO TRICKS NO JOKES OK ???

===

11.16 - Johnny to my Joojoo:
Quote:
Yes agreed whatever you want when will you come to warri?

and
Quote:
How are you doing? How's work?

and
Quote:
I'll share the money 50-50 with you but bring my 2iphones 11pro max to me successful I'll do everything you want when we meet OK ❤

Personal note: I don't know why, but it seems that those 2 Iphones are more important than the money. Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.45 - JooJoo:
Quote:
OK AM WIL BRING THOZE IPHNES AND WE WIL SHAARE DHA MONY OK ??
AM WANNA TO HAV SEX WIDH YU FRO DA FRIST SECOND UHEN AM SAW YUR PICTURS IN UNDRWEARES
YU AAR SO SEXY AN HOT AND AM WAITNIG YU TO TEL MI DHAT YU WANNA SUCK MI
TEL MI YU WANNA BI MA WOMAN AND TEL MI YU WANNA MEEK MI HAPEY

IF YU DO NO NO OBEY MI THEN AM WIL DISAPEER QUICK QUICK
AM WANNA READ YUR WORDES OF LUV AND AM WANNA FEEL DHAT EVRYTHEENG YU SAY IZ TRU

===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ LOLOL
I love the heart emoji. Hilarious! Johnny must be serious - looks like lucky JooJoo has hit pay dirt.😂

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap!

But Joojoo is the "man of surprises", so he wants to come directly to Otukpo (home to Johnny), not to Warri!
For to meet the Johnny's parents... and for to ask them their permission to move with Johnny to Benin, where homosexuality is not legally punished.

Exactly, my Joojoo is in love. Laughing Laughing Laughing

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is finally starting to get good. Maybe JooJoo can get him to prepare some pictures to enhance his website, such as holding some signs promoting his lifestyle preferences, or demonstrating his favorite positions. If anyone can do it, JooJoo can... JooJoo kicks ass!
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so happy JooJoo has finally found true love.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
17:58 Johnny: I don't have any parcel
Yes
I can read
19:51 Mary: What do you mean you don't have a parcel?

Saturday
8:37 Johnny: I'm serious parcel ain't with me
I'll do everything to have my phone
And the parcel
One of the company people said he likes me so I'm telling he to brinv the parcel let's meet and spend time together
9:13 Mary: But he said you already have the parcel. Did he lie? Did he take it?
9:51 Johnny: Parcel is not with me I'll collect it
Still trying to convinced one of them
10:19 Mary: Was he lying?
How will you get it then?
Oh my god, tell me what's going on
11:22 Johnny: The parcel is in a safe hand don't worry ok
Take a pic for you baby I hope you love it ❤
11:44 Mary: Where is it?
I don't understand
12:30 Johnny: I'm sending signals slow mobile data connection is bad
13:47 Mary: Where is the parcel?
14:49 Johnny: Abuja
21:15 Mary: where will you get it?
Johnny: They'll bring it to delta state
Mary: I don't know where that is
Johnny: Called me let me tell u
Delta state is in Nigeria
Then they'll bring it to warri udu road
Mary: but you're not in warri right?
Johnny: Let them bring it there don't worry I'll receive it
Mary: how?
Johnny: I have a friend there best friend who's working they paid he a day he feed with what they paid he all day once he get the parcel he will hold it then I'll go and collect it
Mary: Okay, but why warri and not your own city?
Johnny: Caused they can't bring it to me
Mary: but they said you already have it.
I really don't understand this anymore
Johnny: Nobody have it don't worry I'll have it
Mary: but you don't now
?
What's going on? Did someone steal it or what?
Johnny: Stop don't think much I'll have it
Mary: I need you to explain
Johnny: Then call me
Tire of typin
Mary: There's €10 000 in the parcel and two expensive phones
I need to understand what's going on
I can't call. mom is here
Johnny: Take a pic of mom let me see
Do it
Make it sexy
Mary: What the fuck
Johnny: The guys who's bringing it said we are going to share the parcel that's the money 50-50 I told he OK no problem let he just bring my parcel caused my wife will be upset if she finds out I don't have it once he get to warri he'll drop everything
Don't text he ok
Mary: So he stole it?
Oh m god
Johnny: Don't tell anyone I really don't know but don't tell anyone once he bring it to me I'll collect everything
So I can come to Netherland
Mary: how will you do that?
Johnny: He's coming to delta state so he'll meet us all there and we will collect the iPhone and money completely
Mary: How?
And you just said you will not be in warri when he brings it there
Johnny: I'll go there don't worry baby
Mary: When
Please tell me or I'll have to ask that thief what is going on
I need to know
Johnny: Don't do anything except you want me to lost this parcel
Mary: Of course I don't want that but I want to know what exactly you are planning
Johnny: I'll ask he when he'll come to Delta state so once he tell me I'll go there
Mary: Ok and then what?
Johnny: Never mind ok
Mary: No
I need to know
Please
Johnny: I'll have the parcel when he brings it goodnight
Mary: What the fuck
you really want me to ask that thieve what's going on?
Can't I even trust my own fiancee?
Johnny: No don't ask I'll give you answer when I have answer ok
Mary: Please do because I'm worried now and I just want you here
Johnny: ❤
Mary: What if he doesn't bring it and just keeps it
Johnny: I'll take it from he
Mary: And what if he decides to keep it all?
Johnny: He won't I know how to get he
Mary: Then please tell me so I don't have to worry anymore
Johnny: Ok
Mary: waiting

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dipshit wrote:
I have a friend there best friend who's working they paid he a day he feed with what they paid he all day once he get the parcel he will hold it then I'll go and collect it

This lad's command of the English language is so sad that even Shakespeare couldn't have penned a more depressing tragedy...truly pathetic. The little idiot can't be bothered to do his own dirty work huh? I'm pretty sure he was told on more than one occasion that only he can pick up the parcel. What was the point of all that BIP drama? This kid is a prescription strength mugu.

I'm a bit surprised how confident he is about being able to retrieve the money and phones while reassuring Mary that all is/will be well. Most lads fold their arms at this point and order the sender to sort it with the P-LOG people. He'll be let down gently for sure
Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

It seems that Johnny plans to lure JooJoo into a trap and rob him, along with his friend in Warri.
Well, it's a very bad move! Laughing

- Johnny to my JooJoo:
Quote:
Yes I'll be your woman okay when are you coming to delta state warri? I'll suck you so hard send me a picture

- JooJoo writes to our lad:
Quote:
TODAY AM WIL LEAVE ABUJA IN DA DIRECTON OF BENINCITY BY TAXI
AM WIL SLEP DHERE IN BENINCITY AT ONE LUX LUX OTEL
AM WIL TAKE UNA NICE ROOM AND ORDAR GOOD FOOD AND DRINK AND MAYBEE UNA GIRL OR BOY FO FREAK FREAK
AM WULD LIKE YU TO BI WITH MI TU SUCK MI AL NAIGT LONG
SEND MI UNA NUDE PICTUR OF YU TU SEE HOW MUCH YU AAR REDY TO RECEIV MI IN YU

The message has one of Lollipop's explicit nude pictures attached. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- One hour later, Johnny writes to JooJoo:
Quote:
I'm at delta state
don't forget once you get here tell me OK
tell them to bring you to warri ughelli side
once you come I'll take good care of you

- JooJoo:
Quote:
IF YU AAR ALREDY DHERE THEN TAKE A PICTUR WIDH YU IN EZACT PLACE UHERE YU WANNA TU MEET
AM WANNA ALSO TU SEE YU NAKED SO SNED MI A PICTUR OF YU
AM KNOW WELL YUR FACE BECUSE AM THOSE PICTURS OF YURS

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rand McNally wrote:
tell them to bring you to warri ughelli side

I wonder when you will get a precise location out of this budding cartographer. If he is to be believed Warri is an 8 hour drive from his home. Warri and Ughelli are two distinct cities about 20 miles apart separated by lots of green space. This "side" business makes zero sense. There must be another lad out there or he's visiting family for the holidays. Maybe Joojoo should go to Owerri by mistake. It's funny how easily he plays into the gay angle. One could assume that he has some tricks up his sleeve as you suggested but there is no way that Johnny is the mastermind behind it. If there is another lad involved then some kissy kissy pics are in order.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Johnny will be pinned down more closely as to a rendezvous site as things progress. It does seem very likely that either Johnny and his friend, or his friend with a bunch of mates, intend to take the parcel from JooJoo by force and probably beat him up for being gay at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.30 - Johnny, trying to avoid sending pictures:
Quote:
I can't my phone is not good come to delta state let's meet when are you coming? Come to udu road delta state warri

12.41 - JooJoo:
Quote:
MUMU IF NO SEXY PICTUR = NO MONY AND NO MEETEENG

===

14.20 - JooJoo to Johnny, another nice message:
Quote:
LITTEL MUMU AM ALREDY ON MA WAY TO BENINICITY UHERE AM WIL REACHE TONAIGT
AM WIL TAIKE A NICE ROOM AR UNA 4STARS OTEL FO MI AND AM WIL ORDA SOME GOOD GOOD FOOD AND DRINK AND MAYBA UNA PROSTITUTE MAN OR WOMAN
AM WIL WAIT DHERE FO YUR SEXY NUD PICTURS AND MAYBEE TOMORO AM WIL MEET YU IN WARRI
REMEMBA LITTEL GAY PUPPET IF NO SEX WIDH MI THEN NO MONY NO IPHONES OK ???

===

15.08 - The lad:
Quote:
Yes I will do whatever you want OK
I promise if I don't do it don't give me the phones
once you get to warri just text me OK
hope you have eaten?

16.20 - JooJoo:
Quote:
LITTEL GAYBOY IF YU DO NO RESPCT MA WISH ABOT NUDES PICTURS AM WIL NOT COM TU WARRI OK ???
AM WIL REMAINE AT OTEL IN BENIN CITI TIL TOMORO

===

17.51 - Of course, the little liar does not have an exit solution from the corner where he got stuck ... but he does not want to send the requested pictures.
Quote:
Look I won't lie to you baby ma phone is bad that's why they sent me a phone I won't lie to you please trust me 😢 we will share it 50-50 I agreed and I'll give you everything you want me in when we meet in hotel ok

18.15 - JooJoo:
Quote:
WIDOUT PICTURS AM WIL NO COME TOMORO TU MEETEENG
AM ARRIVD AT OTEL IN BENIN CITY AND AM WIL START EATENG AND DRINKENG
DHEN AM WIL GO OTSIDE TU LOOK FO UNA PROSTTUTE
AM HAV ENOGH MONY TU PAY UHAT AM WANNA

Scutterkins
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy whines and complains about everything! Yet I notice in almost every photo of himself he wears designer clothing, L. Vitton, Fendi, YSL , then he tells you he can,t put together a Santa Suit! This one is just a lazy git, I did notice that several of those outfits he is sporting were pink??
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Not real designer clothes, Chinese manufactured knock-offs, readily available for next to nothing in Nigerian stores.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic