SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wilson the Gay Rights Warrior - mass bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can be Adbul Sasamo, from Siguiri in Guinea. Recent recipient of 'the organisation''s charitable aid.

I can write our friend about how it all changed my life and how great the help of 'the organisation' has been.

Linoline wrote:

'bad' shipping company

I resent that. I mean, sure, things go wrong occassionally, but they always are more than happy to provide a more than reasonable solution and compensation!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a problem. I know it's possible that people have other things to do than responding email, so I was just checking

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I received an email, if I was supposed to, but since I think I would join in once the package is already on the road I shouldn't need to be included in initial discussions. Birlic and I can do the shipping angle in that case with our usual procedures.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
I'd probably make the website a bit more over the top

Something like this?

In the contact part I built in some extra security. So there will be no mistakes according to ITP's or lads.
The baiter pointing a lad to the site and wanting to use this 'modality' has to give their lad a security code.
The baiter will use the emailbutton and send a message with their eater username and the refferential code. Only if I get 2 messages with a matching code I will take action.
If you want to play it out yourself, without me involved, give me a name and emailaddress from your activist-character that you want me to reffer the lad to in the same message as your refferential code.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg this is epic, Very good job and idea!

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then... we have structure!

Mike contacts the Lad to start the donations ball rolling and get the Lad to demand lots of goodies as well as the phones and laptops. There will of course be a cash donation as well... Jayhawk, would it be OK for you to play Penfold as a supporter/sponsor of SAFARI from the US?

At a later date Abdul can contact the Lad to give support and encouragement.

When the time is right, the shipment is sent and PLOG enters play (Birlic and Mr Mystery work their magic).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure. Let me know when you want me to get involved

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanx a bunch!

Once the Lad actually supplies some details about his, um, needs for his group, I'll pass him on to Linoline and Jayhawk for further encouragement.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be ready

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, you lot are awful - But I like you!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wilson dropped a clanger:

Quote:
My brother, Cammy.
Thanks for your message and co-operation.
Here in Nigeria, we are involved in it secretly because it our right to live the way we want to. We undermined our government and neighbours and get out satisfaction as we deem fit. We have secret meetings and celebrations sometimes. It has been a great fun though.
We are trying by all means to maintain our secret gathering and union all the time hence I told initially that we need laptops and iphone for records and storage of information. If you can help us, you shall be viewing us in meetings and others.

Cammy put him right - though she was a little annoyed that he still hadn't given the details she asked for.

Quote:
Something I should point out; I'm a girl. I did sign "your bi sister" when I first wrote to you. So I'm not your brother, just so you know.
It's good to hear that you're organised and also discrete. Keep up the good work. Every step is a step closer to winning your rights!
Now - I just sent you an invite to Hangouts. If you don't get it until later, that's OK. I wanted to be able to give Mike (one of our organisers) a heads-up on what help you need, such as how many phones and laptops, but I'll leave it to him to work with you. Keep me posted! Rock on!

Linoline - I've forwarded you the emails to date; it's time for Mike to shmooze the Lad.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo.... Can I also play the fiery televangelist who is determined to work with him to pray the gay away?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12:47 Nigerian time Mike reached out
Quote:
Hi dear brother,

I got a message from Cammy that you're a warrior for gay rights in Africa. One love brother. I'm excited to have another man on board. If we join hands we can accomplish a lot.
Please check out our website. You can see some of our other African brothers who are working together with us for a united world where all colorful people are accepted as they are.

<linky>

Sign up using the instructions at the bottom and use your personal referential code <code>
That way you will be registered in our systems and we can go throug the process of signing you up for support. After that I will get back to you with more details.

One love.
Mike

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Oooo.... Can I also play the fiery televangelist who is determined to work with him to pray the gay away?

A bit later in the bait, when the Lad is (hopefully) enmeshed.

Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to have him fill out an admission form. Please help me with some ideas for questions he needs to answer.

He didn't visit the site yet or he used a VPN because I don't see visitors from Nigeria yet.

rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

* How have you faced discrimination being a homosexual in your country?
* How have you worked to eliminate discrimination against homosexuality in your country?
* Do you currently have a lover?
* If yes, is your lover willing to help P.E.R.V. in its mission?
* Are you willing to make public testimonials regarding your homosexuality?
* Do you believe that homosexuality is a result of nature, nurture, or both?
* Explain your reasoning
* Why do you think that some religions are so angry at homosexuality?
* Do your parents know about your homosexuality?
* If yes, how did they react when they found out? Be as detailed as possible.
* If no, why have you not told them? Be as detailed as possible.

I'm sure other eaters can come up with 300 more questions!

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pitcher or catcher?
Gay or bi?
Favorite Streisand song (might be getting into a stereotype with that one)
Full name
Occupation
At what age did you realize you were gay?
Number of past lovers
Are you a) in a relationship b)looking for a soulmate
Describe your perfect partner

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I have 4 pages now. Of course there's a drawing assignment. If you can come up with more questions then I'll split the form and he'll have to fill out a short one first and then (after acceptance) the second one.

The barbara streisand song question isn't in there, I already put in a question about what the ultimate gay anthem is according to the lad.

By the way, in line with the website I don't call them gay or LGBTI anywhere on the form. I won't mention the term too much here or google might find us.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:08 Our friend found the website (he uses a VPN with an UK IP). The topic title was "No form to fill as you requested"
Quote:
No form to fill as you requested

So he can't read and he can't follow instructions. We'll have to teach him that then.

14:23 from the headquarters
Quote:
Dear lad,

I'm very sorry, but you didn't provide your personal referential code. Please get back to your referrer to get your personal referential code and follow the instructions in the contact section of our website.

<link>

Warmest greetings
Jean

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was once at an assembly with 2 thousand people discussing the inclusion of "other" along with male and female on a form. It had already gone through two levels of legal council and been approved by 2 levels of governance. With an open mike for public comments the discussion went on for over an hour with most of the comments for it and some wanting more categories such as "in transition" and "fluid".

Instead of Streisand, Showtunes may be more generic.

I love your extreme filtering of the scammers. I am sort of sorry that it has come down to that but it is just another hoop that the scammer has to jump through and sets the hook even more.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got the Lad on Hangouts (he's in italics).

Hi Wilson
Are you there? We need to talk.
Are you there?
hi
yes. how do u do?

Oh good! How are you?
Great
Did you get in touch with Mike?
As a female what is ur link with us? Or u are both?
Mike wrote me and I have not write back

I'm bisexual.
He wants me file form in the website he sent
ok
Ok
Where are u from?

You should give him the details I mentioned.
I'm Australian.
ok
Born, bred and living there.
ok
I liked what you said about your meetings and your actions against the powers what is. We're so lucky here, with rights that we take for granted that you don't have.
That's why we're supporting you,
You and all your brothers.
You are welcome. Thanks
how old are you?

I am 42
Oh! That's a long time to keep a secret!
ya
Respect, dewd, respect!
we are much here though
but in the secret. As time goes on. Our govt will understand
Some officer are our brother already
They involved secretly

That sounds kewl!
Anal sex is very interesting and always dry [1]
Whatever turns your boat, huh! [2]
Anyhoo - we still need to know what you need from us. Numbers, that is. You know what's on offer.
Better too much than too little.
It's getting late here. I'll have to wrap up soon. Please do as I ask.
Blessed be, Wilson!
Ok. Thanks. Let keep in touch
I will fill the form later today
in d office and little busy for now
Do have nice sleep

[1] I didn't comment on that... TBH I didn't know what to say. But those who read the "Hello Beautiful" bait might recall that Cammy doesn't do anal. Ever.
[2] Cammy often mashes up proverbs. She's a ditz, after all.

Sand Timer x 7
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW – and if you do get any answers to the following, I don’t want to know ….

What kind of lube do you prefer
Do you indulge in Prostrate milking
Do you deep throat
Have you ever used sex toys, if so, what were the results
Do you enjoy bondage, if so, please give details
Have you ever had group sex, or is this a fantasy of yours
What is your preference, group sex or gang bang
If you had a fantasy, what would it be – describe in detail
Have you ever felt the size of your cock to be inadequate when in company
Do you prefer bent cocks, or straight ones (we may be able to refer you)
Do you like to make the first move, or pinned down and taken

I could go on, but you get the idea ……

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a heart guys. I've only just recovered from Larry and now I'm confronted with Wilson who likes it dry Shocked

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Purple Laughing Do you mind if I don't use them? I'm pretty sure I don't want to know all those details myself. Plus, this format is aimed at LGBTI lads, which can easily be a female lad pretending to be a lesbian.

Which makes me think, I only have pics of my male lads on the site. Does anyone have some pictures I can use of female scammers holding a sign? Scantilly clad would be preferred. I can photochop it, make it more hideous and alter the signs

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Instead of Streisand, Showtunes may be more generic.

According to NPH, Showtunes aren't just for gays anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHyfYiBt5o

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic