SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today

Cyril 05:29
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Sorry that I didn't reply to your email of yesterday, but Linda and I had to pop into London to meet Ainsley and finalise the booking arrangements with him and his agent. My late wife Mary used to love him when he was in the TV show Ready Steady Cook and used to love trying out the recipes. Mary wasn't much of a cook the poor dear, but she did try her best and her cooking never did kill me so I suppose I should be grateful for that. Talking of killing people, I don't understand why Fish Lad has it in for my darling Linda. All of these threats against her life are really not helping matters and I shall be having a word with Fish Lad about them in due course. I really don't understand what the matter is with the man, why is he so angry all of the time? It's not as if he hasn't been given a chance to sort this whole situation surrounding the money out time and time again, but each opportunity he's given he seems to muck up somehow. I mean, let's take the latest example, all he had to do was send a photograph of himself dressed as Santa and this could have all been sorted out by now. Simple enough you'd say, but what does the fool he do instead? he sends photoshopped photographs instead of one of himself wearing a Santa costume that he has either bought, had made for him or taken the time to make himself. And he doesn't do that just once, oh no, the idiot does it twice and then wonders why I'm not happy with him. Doesn't he care about the little orphans happiness? They haven,t got much to look forward to in life and it would seem to me that Fish Lad wants to deprive them of a little sunshine in their bleak and meaningless lives. Still, none of that really matters now as Linda and I have decided to let the young men at the refugee camp take the Santa photograph instead. Father Lawrence seems to think they seem quite keen to do it for just just $1000 which Linda and I think is a bargain price. Obviously the Santa costume they've made at the moment will need a bit more work to it if it's not going to scare the orphans when they open their cards on Christmas day, but I'm sure they'll make a better job of the simple task than Fish Lad did. Anyway, as always I will keep you informed as things progress, but if you could get your address to me where you want the package sent I'll get that to you as soon as I can.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05:56
Quote:
Fish Lad

Sorry for my late reply, Linda and I had a little business in London to attend to. Now, what is all of this nonsense about that you write about sending the photograph I requested? You haven't sent anything that even remotely resembles what I asked for. All you have done (if you actually did it yourself and didn't have some idiot do it for you) is paste your face onto some photographs you probably found on the Internet. What is the matter with you? I sent simple enough instructions to follow. Dammit man! little Kacper could have followed them and he doesn't even speak or understand the English language so I don't see what excuse you could possibly have, but I'll be interested to hear it.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 07:42
Quote:
That is not an internet work that is my real photo I will attach you another photos to confirm

Fish Lad 07:44

Miss Elastic 07:49
Quote:
Okay I will send you the address

Miss Elastic 07:55
Quote:
But I will talk to Fish Lad maybe he don't understand what you mean but according to him he said he will send you some today but don't send Fish Lad's money to those people is not good like I told you just send him €50000 or €25000 he will not disturb you again please unless you don't like Linda's life again and you know what it mean if she die in your house her will arrest you even that father lawrenc will arrest you too so sorry this out with Fish Lad please for the sake of the poor girl you are trying to help

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks so happy <3

That's a "santa icon" well earned IMHO!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ And why wouldn't he? A big payday is on the way......or is it? Laughing

Cyril 10:47
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Thanks for talking to Fish Lad, but by doing so you have caused me a little embarrassment. You see, Fish Lad has now sent me the photographs I asked for in the first place, but I'm afraid they have arrived to late. Linda and I have already emailed Father Lawrence to let him know that we would like the young men at the camp to send the photograph for the orphans Christmas cards. I mean, what are Linda and I supposed to do now? you know how we hate to let people down and those young men have so little when Fish Lad has so much. I hope you wasn't joking when you told me he owns two electrical shops and a Toyota Camry were you? Those cars aren't cheap you know and pound for pound they must be a damned sight more expensive for a Nigerian to buy over there. Anyway, that's all beside the point now because Linda would never forgive me if I broke my word to Father Lawrence about having the young men in the camp provide the photograph. Linda is always saying how Father Lawrence really was like a father to her while she was in the camp. Do you think Fish Lad will be angry with me if I don't send him anything or will he understand the reason behind it. I hate to ask this, but could you break the news to him? I think it would be better coming from you rather than me given Fish Lad's volatile nature. Oh! and don't forget to send me your address will you?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Finally! Congrats on the santas.
Just wondering... how did Mary die?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm not sure of the full details (yet), all I do know is Mary was involved in some kind of terrible tuk-tuk accident whist holidaying in Thailand. Sad

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahw, that's so sad. Can she be ran over by a tuk tuk while she was trying to give CPR to a goat that fainted because of the heat? Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Please show a little decorum, I really don't think Mary's death is anything to joke about.

Miss Elastic 06:51
Quote:
See my dear let me tell you truth Fish Lad will do something crazy to you and Linda if he did not get anything from you my advice to you now is take some money from Fish Lad money and send to father lawrenc to make Linda happy then send Fish Lad his own money any amount even €30000 tell him that is the only money you have for him he will understand I will talk but if you don't give him anything my dear is very bad thing because he is been suffering for the money since so don't let him down I will get the address to you today but you have to get back to me and tell me what you think about it am waiting for you

Cyril 09:55
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I think getting your address to me today is a wonderful idea. As for sending Fish Lad any money Linda and I wouldn't really feel happy about that because of all of the unnecessary delay he's caused. And on top of that we no longer need the photographs Fish Lad sent because the young men at the refugee camp have sent some much better ones yesterday evening. However, Linda and I are not the type of people that like to let others down so we are prepared to send Fish Lad a little something if he will do something a little special for the orphans. Do you think he would be interested in listening to what we have in mind?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

zelderan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE the santa photos. Well done!
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Miss Elastic 11:16
Quote:
Delivery the package through dhl

And 11:19
Quote:
Informations
Name C### M####.
Country Nigeria
State Anambra state Nigeria
City awka

And 11:20
Quote:
For what you ask about Fish Lad he will do anything you ask him to but what is it so that i will know how to talk to him

And 11:28
Quote:
And my home address is
#######, off ##### ##### ### #### ifite awka

And 11:29
Quote:
And what is the thing you want to send to Fish Lad how much is it

And 11:36
Quote:
And this is my number
08027####16

Today

Fish Lad 05:50
Quote:
hello what is going on

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today

Cyril 09:26
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Sorry I've not been in touch over the last day or so, but Linda and I decided to take Emma out for a little chug over to the Isle of Wight. Obviously we haven't had the chance to take her out whilst we were stuck in the warehouse, but now we have our freedom again the worlds our oyster once again. Anyway, we've just got back to the cottage and just read your emails and we're very eager to get this whole mess concerning Fish Lad sorted out. And we do need to get it sorted out rather quickly as there are only just over four weeks until Christmas day which makes your news that Fish Lad will do anything that's asked of him even more pleasing to read. Oh, and don't worry about the package, I have a shipment of maggots and worms off to Accra mid December so with any luck I can send the package along with that. Now back to the Fish Lad problem. You ask me what Linda and I would like Fish Lad to do so that you can better explain to him what's required and I have to say I think it's wonderful that you are once again helping out. I find trying to explain things to Fish Lad rather taxing and as you seem so good at it I think it will save us all a lot of time. Anyway, what Linda and I thought would be nice was if Fish Lad could dress up as Santa again and make a video of himself singing the song Jingle bells for the little orphans. He could then send it to us and we could get it put on DVD and play it for them on Christmas day. We could also have a copies made for each of the little orphans to keep and treasure and perhaps if God is kind to them show their own children in the future. Linda has found the sort of thing we're looking for on YouTube and I've attached the link here https://youtu.be/8hY85lqDvmw so that Fish Lad can get the feel of what's expected. Oh and Linda says make sure Fish Lad really belts out those Ho Ho Ho's when he's singing the song because they really do add something to it. Looking forward to hearing what Fish Lad thinks about our idea and how long he thinks it will take him to learn the song.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Miss Elastic 16:58
Quote:
I will talk to him but I don't think that will be okay for him again why do you want to sent my package to Accra while am in Nigeria see let me tell you ou have to send me the package so that I will tell Fish Lad that you are the man of his world if not am not going to help you again beside my mum will take her phone soon so we can't communicate again when she do so send me the package so that will use the phone to communicate with you or you send me some money to buy phone here

And 16:58
Quote:
Fish Lad is very angry with you so I don't know what to do again

Fish Lad 16:59
Quote:
Hello do know that I have try for you

And 17:00
Quote:
You have done your part now is my turn

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril 05:15
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I have to say that I did not expect to read such a negative responses to my last email, particularly since you told me that Fish Lad would do whatever was asked of him. Now you tell me that Fish Lad is very angry with me, why? I'm trying my hardest to sort out this problem between he and I, but once again it would seem he is throwing some kind of childish hissy fit. I've received a couple of emails from him, but I really don't want to reply if he is as angry with me as you claim. I really don't think Fish Lad and I getting into another slanging match will help the situation one bit. Added to that, the news that your mum is about take her phone from you is only going to throw an extra spanner in the works. I was relying on your help in getting this matter resolved as Fish Lad seems to listen to you, but now we soon won't be able to stay in contact I really don't know what to do. Perhaps I should try to contact Little Sis again, what do you think my dear, do you think she might be able to make her brother see sense? Or perhaps it would just be easier to listen to Linda and send everything of Fish Lad's to Father Lawrence because at the moment it's obvious that Fish Lad has no interest in making the orphans happy. Anyway, the Little Sis question brings us back nicely to your own as to why I am sending your package to Accra. I'm sending it there my dear because as I have already told you I will be having a shipment of maggots and worms sent there for collection mid December once a new contract has been finalised. In this new world where everybody seems so worried about the reduction of carbon emissions I really do think it's in all of our interests that we play our own small part. Therefore having your package included in the same shipment as the maggots and worms made perfect sense to me. I'll sign off now as I need to get down to the warehouse to let the pest exterminator in. Jakub thought he saw a rat yesterday, although where Jakub's concerned I guess we should be glad it wasn't a pink elephant.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yestaerday

Miss Elastic 19:51
Quote:
Little Sis has returned to school so she will not be using phone now so all you will do is to contact Fish Lad and tell him all you want I have talk to him ao contact him tomorrow morning he will dp that to you but let me tell you if he get the stuff for you don't inhestety to send him the money or he will kill you and Linda but for that my package send it to me in Nigeria if you want to send it for me but if you don't want to send it to Nigeria then forget about the package and for Linda who is who tell you to send Fish Lad money to father Lawrence did she know how the money was made? Or did she want to you to lose your life see my dear see let me tell you send Fish Lad his money any amount am telling you now when you die now Linda will follow another man and continue with her life there so be wise good night or you send me some money money so that I will buy small phone so that we will be communicating

Today

Cyril 05:58
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Good morning my little peacemaker, I must say that it's wonderful to read that you seem to have talked some sense into that dullard Fish Lad. Was it difficult? I would imagine that it was given the mans inability to see that providing the video of him singing jingle bells whilst dressed as Santa really is the only way we're going to be able to get this whole mess sorted out. I'll hopefully do as you suggest and contact Fish Lad later today, but I'll need to try to get Linda to agree to give him another chance. My sweet angels still asleep as I write this and she was adamant as she took herself off to bed last night that we were going to the bank this morning to send the rest of Fish Lad's money to Father Lawrence. I know Fish Lad's angry about the way things have gone, but I don't think he really appreciates everything I have been doing to make sure he gets what he deserves. I tell you my dear, there have been quite a few rows between Linda and myself over this so I'm really not looking forward to fighting Fish Lad's corner once again. Sometimes I wish the bloody idiot had never contacted me in the first place, but then I remind myself that without him I would not be enjoying the success I am at the moment. Talking of the success Fish Lad has brought my bait business, I signed that new African contract yesterday so as promised it should be all systems go for the package delivery mid December. Oh, and as for your warning about what Fish Lad will do if he doesn't get his money this time there's no need to worry about that as long as he does what he's promised to do. Anyway, I'll sign off now and go and prepare myself for the fireworks that there will surely be when I tell Linda we should give Fish Lad another chance.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Just in

Miss Elastic 06:23
Quote:
Contact him today

Cyril 06:38
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I'll try my best, but I need to speak with Linda first.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Cyril 13:35
Quote:
Fish Lad my friend

I have some wonderful news for you. I've managed to talk Linda around into giving you another chance to get your grubby little mitts on what you've earned. It wasn't easy so I hope you appreciate the effort I am putting into getting this whole sorry state of affairs resolved. I had hoped to have been able to email a lot sooner than I have, but Linda locked herself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out as soon I raised the subject of giving you another bite of the apple. I have to tell you it took me a lot of coaxing to get her to even talk to me and then the promise that if you don't deliver the video I'll send everything to Father Lawrence and never answer any of your emails again. I really don't think Linda likes you very much, so for the sake of all involved please don't throw all of my hard work away. Another bit of good news is I've also managed to get Linda to agree to give you until Friday to get the video to us so at least you'll have plenty of time to rehearse so that everything is perfect. I mean, the last thing any of us wants is to give the little orphans some second rate cobblers, is it?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Surprisingly, but I'll not be holding my breath.

Fish Lad 20:09
Quote:
Is okay you will get it

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I haven't pushed the realms of credibility too far here, but if I have Linoline's partly to blame. Laughing

Cyril 10:12
Quote:
Fish Lad

Make sure I do because things are still a little frosty between Linda and I and it really is all your fault. I'm beginning to think that Linda is using your incompetence against me. She only wants a bleeding cat now. I mean who wants one of those verminous creatures in their house? I thought I'd overcome that problem when I had Mary's Mr Snuffels put down as soon as I could after Mary died. Mary made me promise on her death bed that I'd take care of him, so I guess in a way I did. In fact I think in a way that deed gave me final closure on what was a rather upsetting time for me. After all, who expects to go on holiday and return home without there wife? I know it may be the dream that a lot of men may have, but not me my sir. Mary was the light of my life and to have here taken from me in such a tragic and yet in a way heroic circumstances still makes me well up when I think about it. Did I ever tell you how Mary met her death my friend? it may help you understand why I hate cats so much. Get yourself comfortable and I'll tell you all about what happened. Well, as I've already said it happened on holiday, in Thailand to be precise, in the city of Bangkok. Mary and I had only been there a couple of days and we were wandering around taking in the sites as one does when Mary noticed a distressed goat laying in the middle of a busy road. Well, Mary being the kind of person she was couldn't just stand by and watch the poor defenceless animal come a cropper so she bravely ran to it's aid. It just so happened at that moment in time a single mahout was leading a herd of about 20 elephants past that very same place. Now this is were things become a little unbelievable, but bear with me and you'll understand why I think cats are the spawn of Satan. At the exact same time as Mary started administering CPR to the goat which was by now unconscious a cat decided it would be a good idea to chase a mouse right in front of the lead elephant. Well, we all know mice and elephants don't mix and of course pandemonium broke out. The lead elephant was a huge brute which the poor mahout was incapable of controlling under such extreme circumstances. It also transpired afterwards at the inquest into what happened that fateful day that the mahout only had a provisional licence and should not have been driving an elephant of that size at all. Anyway, I'm beginning to digress and I'm sure you are becoming impatient to find out what a cat, a mouse and an elephant has to do with Mary's sad demise. What happened my friend was one of the elephants in the commotion that ensued stamped on the goat with such force that the goats head burst off of is trampled body hitting Mary in the chest with such force that she staggered back into an oncoming tuk-tuk. Poor Mary didn't stand a chance and was carried underneath the tuk-tuk several hundred yards along what can only be described as pothole central. She'd always been quite a looker, but after that her own mother wouldn't have recognised her. Of course the doctors at the hospital tried their best, but in the end there was nothing they could do and Mary died in my arms two days later. I think now you will understand why I hate cats so much and why I will never allow Linda to have one no matter how much she sulks. Anyway, I'll sign off now before I start blubbing like a baby, which as an Englishman would never do.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping

poor mary

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 17:22
Quote:
But have you tell her about this story before?

Fish Lad 19:19
Quote:
have you tell Linda about this thing you just told me now is yes so what will she do with the cat since you don't like it i suggest that you should know what to do about that before it get out of hand even for my country cat is not a good thing so try and stop her of that okay

Cyril 20:05
Quote:
Fish Lad

Linda is not and never will be getting a bleeding cat so don't worry about that. What you need to be worrying about now is getting that video to me before Friday.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 20:09
Quote:
Okay

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hit lads are notoriously lazy but this kid takes it to a whole new level. That he actually dressed as Santa while whispering sweet nothings into a bouquet of flowers is a majestic price. Anything you get from him going forward is icing on the cake!
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I really don't understand why this Lad is still hanging around, I've hardly been playing this all out with a sraight face. Laughing

Original photograph mentioned in below email can be seen in November 19th post.

Cyril 05:56
Quote:
Fish Lad

A very good morning to you my friend. I've just got up and I thought I would just check if you have made any progress with the video. I hope learning the words of the song aren't causing you to much of a problem? Linda and I did try to pick one of the easier Christmas songs for you to sing. I especially need that video now as there have been a couple of set backs at this end. I've just found a couple of emails sent late yesterday evening, one of them from Ainsley's agent and the other from Father Lawrence and both have caused me a right headache. It seems Ainsley's had a bit of an accident with a food blender and will be laid up for at least six weeks which will obviously make it impossible for him to play Santa for the orphans on Christmas day. I mean, for fuck sake! the mans meant to be a chef so why he had his hand in the damned blender when he switched it on is beyond my understanding. I guess I'll just have to try to find somebody else now, but so near Christmas I don't know how easy that's going to be. And as if that problem wasn't bad enough I have the extra stress of Father Lawrence's two lads causing me problems as well. You saw the first photograph they sent didn't you? I think we must all agree it was a good attempt under the conditions they find themselves in, but Linda and I did reply telling them the scary Santa face needed a bit of work. I think they may have taken that advice the wrong way because Father Lawrence sent their latest creation yesterday evening which evidently they tried out in the camp. Well, I've attached the photograph so that you can see for yourself what the problem is. Obviously, when Linda and I told them the original scary Santa face needed a bit of a tweak they must have thought we meant it needed to be more scary and not less. So I think you can understand now why your video is so important if the little orphans are to have any joy on Christmas day. So Fish Lad my friend, get your finger out, I need the video no later than Friday.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 07:07
Quote:
Okay but will I use key board because i don't have it

Even Cyril's not that cruel. Laughing

Cyril 09:54
Quote:
Fish Lad

Now that's a very good question and a problem I should have anticipated. I've been trying to have a word with Linda about it since you sent your email, but she's still sulking about my refusal to let her have a cat and won't answer me or even unlock the bedroom door. I think I'm just going to have to go ahead and make a decision without Linda's input. I think the easiest option for you is to just sing the song without any musical backing and I'm sure I can employ somebody to add the music to your video later. In fact I know Jed's friend has a little recording studio in a shed at the bottom of his garden so perhaps he can do that for me. You see my friend, there's always a solution to every problem, so you get back to your rehearsing because I'll still need the song and video as close as possible to the original I sent Miss Elastic.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 10:31
Quote:
Okay I will try my best to make you happy I hope this will be the only thing I will do to sort this out right

Cyril 13:50
Quote:
Fish Lad

That's very nice of you my friend. And in answer to your question, I certainly can't foresee why there should be any further problems.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 14:24
Quote:
You will get the video okay so that I will get the song correct

Cyril 14:42
Quote:
Fish Lad

I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job, I just wish I didn't suffer from this damned Menieres so that I could hear the finished product for myself.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 14:58
Quote:
Really I will get the video to you to make the children happy but my problem is after that you will not make me happy but I don't want that this time around try to get the money to me because Xmas is close so that I will do something good for my self

Cyril 16:29
Quote:
Fish Lad

Do you really think that I wanted or enjoyed all of these problems we have faced? Get that video to me by Fridays end and I promise you'll be the happiest man on the face of the planet my friend.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Fish Lad 19:32
Quote:
Okay you will get the video okay I promise you that good night

Yeah, spent in the spare room, thanks a lot Fish Lad. Mad

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little something to keep me amused whilst I await the video. Rolling Eyes

Cyril 05:25
Quote:
Fish Lad

I hope you really are going to keep that promise of yours because I really don't want to have to tell Linda you have just been mucking me about. I had to spend the night in the spare room again because Linda still won't unlock the bedroom door or even answer me when I beg her to come out. Luckily the main bedrooms en-suite so the poor dear has access to water, but God knows what she's finding to eat. Perhaps it might be a nice gesture on my part to slide a couple of slices of buttered toast and a couple of rashers of bacon under the door when I cook my breakfast. I know Linda's partial to a nice toasted bacon sandwich so perhaps that may help Linda and I get over this rift in our relationship. Actually, thinking that through there's still a bit of a problem with that idea as Linda does like a bit of ketchup on her bacon. Perhaps if I can get her to remove the key from the lock I could squirt it through the keyhole. Anyway, enough about Linda and her dietary requirements as I have question for you. That question is, why don't you like cats in your country? Is it because they could or have caused African elephants the same alarm that they caused those damned Indian elephants, or is there some other reason? I mean, is it the dislike of cats the same in the whole of Africa or only Nigeria? Perhaps there's something strange about Linda, I know she's not Nigerian, but she is from Africa so I don't understand why she's acting the way she is just because I won't let her have a cat.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 07:08
Quote:
Good morning my dear friend you will get the video as I promise you today but all you will do for me is to keep your promise that you will send the money to me, now about the cat the reason why we don't like cat is that evil people is using cat to work they use cat to kill one of my brother and the cat enter in his room from unknowns place that is the end of him, not only that cat has done so many things in our country if you ask mirian she will tell you better so don't you allow her to have a cat in your house

Cyril 09:20
Quote:
Fish Lad

How can I ask Linda about the cat question when she's still not talking to me despite the toast and bacon I slipped under the bedroom door? And I am sorry to hear about your poor brother, but I don't understand how somebody used a cat to kill him. Was he allergic to cat fur like some people are allergic to nuts or bee stings? What do you mean when you say "cat has done so many things in our country" What sort of things are you talking about, and what type of evil people are using cats to do their dirty work for them? I need to have some hard indisputable facts if I am going to argue further about this with Linda.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor kid screaming it's head off on scary Santa's knee - I didn't know whether to laugh, or cry. That mask, though.
🤣🤣

Well, Cyril, old bean, you are a real hoot!
Long may it last.

Toodle pip.

😂😂😂

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic