SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic 07:25
Quote:
I am the one that please to Fish Lad father to give you some days now Fish Lad said that he will get the video to you on Tuesday so get his money ready on Wednesday okay, again what is your plan against Linda dp you want the pole (I think Miss Elastic meant poor not pole, but it works for me) girl to die? Why can't you do what pastor Caring told and free the girl or do you want the girl to be careful forever pastor Caring said that he ask you to pay him so that you will see Linda but you said no dose it mean that you don't like the girl again or what he mentioned $1500 but I told him that you will pay $1000 only so try and get in touch with him today he will do that for you under 2days just try and see

Cyril 12:03
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time working out what you are talking about. I get the bit about Fish Lad getting the video to me on Tuesday, but I don't understand why Zofia's life is now in jeopardy. Don't tell me that Fish Lad's father has something against her just because Jackub helped in the thwarting of Fish Lad's stupid plan to storm the warehouse. Good God! who will be next? poor little Kacper who hasn't even learnt to speak yet? Or perhaps it will be good old loyal Akimbo who's next on that evil mans list. Their not to blame, they were just following my orders and poor Zofia was just being a loyal wife. This is all getting out of hand my dear, I think the sooner Fish Lad gets that video to me the better. Have him work day and night if it will help get it to me sooner than Tuesday, because I don't think I have enough of Cardinal Tagliatelle's potion for everybody. I'm relying on you my dear, get the video to me as soon as possible so that I can get this mess sorted out before something terrible happens.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Miss Elastic 21:39
Quote:
Okay, But remember what I told you if he get the video to you try and pay him the money or something bad will happen the rest of you is full of evil but you don't want to listen to me but the problem is that Fish Lad don't have money again according to him and he told me that he try and collect some money from his father and see let me tell you if you can buy card send to Fish Lad so that he will sell it and make use of the money I don't know how the card is but he called it iTunes card do you know what is it? So that he can get the video tomorrow to avoid any other problem to you or your friends so the ball is on your court now to play

Just now

Cyril
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Fish Lad's temporary financial constraints are no concern of mine. He and I had an agreement that I would send him everything that I have always wanted to send him as soon as he delivers the video. It is not my fault, and is of no surprise to me that the man is a complete idiot who's unable to complete the simplest of tasks without getting something wrong. You only have to look at his dismal track record so far to see that. What I do find surprising however is you appear to be blaming me in some way for all of the problems Fish Lad and I have faced. Perhaps you need to take a good hard look at the part you have played in this recent farce. I sent you a video that I'm sure I made clear Fish Lad was to copy exactly. I even made it clear that he was to really belt out the ho ho ho part of the song, but what did you allow the fool to send? Seventeen seconds of pure rubbish, that's what. I even tried to make it easier by offering to get the music added this end because Fish Lad had no musical keyboard. No my dear, trying to blame me for that piss poor attempt really will not do, I think Fish Lad and yourself need to make sure the next video is purrfect in every way or don't even bother sending it. Oh and by the way, I spent yesterday afternoon boiling up an extra large batch of Cardinal Tagliatelle's anti cat potion so there should now be more than enough to keep all of my friends and loyal workers safe from anything Fish Lad's father tries to do. In fact, you should tell him that and it might help convince him to lend his son the money. Now, unless you have anything constructive to say I don't want you or Fish Lad emailing me unless that purrfect video is attached.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't know how the card is but he called it iTunes card do you know what is it?

LOL. Nice try at Miss Elastic attempting to play dumb. "What's it called...a MTCN or maybe something like that?". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic 06:16
Quote:
If you ask me not to email your I will stop but don't email me again nonsense

Miss Elastic 06:19
Quote:
See let me tell you Fish Lad just leave you because of his money but this time he will forget the money and and take your life then your friends will eat the money you will see

Cyril 08:30
Quote:
Elastic my dear

So is Fish Lad sending the video or not?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

So is Fish Lad really going to walk away from a big payday? Can it really be over? Perhaps not because I just found this sent at 11:08 on Saturday 7th November in my character John's email account from Fish Lad's account.

FBI director Warry/known scammer to John and reformed scammer to Cyril (from the I'm not Trevor Davis thread)
Quote:
Hello

What could he want after all of this time has passed? Surely it would be rude of John not to inquire.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to John's inquiry as to what Fish Lad wants, but it would seem Cyril's not off the hook yet.

Yesteday

Miss Elastic 21:04
Quote:
He will send it I told you that he didn't have any money with him So he will send it tomorrow afternoon

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril 09:23
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I know you told me that Fish Lad had no money, but I also hope you remember me telling you that I didn't give two hoots about the fools current financial situation. If Fish Lad had not been as incompetent as he has proved himself to be over and over again then he would have had everything that he was due months ago when he agreed to model for Linoline Baits Black Face of Africa campaign. It isn't my fault that at every turn possible Fish Lad has somehow managed to cock everything up. I had hoped that with your guidance the fool may have been able to get the jingle bells video right first time. But no, yet again he proves his inability to follow simple instructions and sends something that even a child of Kacper's limited intelligence could have surpassed. I warn you my dear, if Fish Lad does not deliver on his promise this time he can forget ever getting anything from me. I am sick and tired of all of this, and quite frankly I think Fish Lad's money would be of more use to Father Lawrence than in the hands of some bumbling fool. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a business to run.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Miss Elastic 19:56
Quote:
He have get the video and he will send it to you on Friday but you have to emall him okay

Just now
Quote:
Elastic my dear

You told me that Fish Lad would send the video yesterday afternoon, now you tell me that he has the video, but won't send it until Friday? What the fuck is the matter with the man? Have you seen the video, is it any good this time? What if it's a load of rubbish like the last one, and Nigel says it's not worth editing and adding music to? No my dear, you tell Fish Lad, if he really has the video get it to me today or don't bother. I don't want to be wasting anymore time on Fish Lad and his broken promises if I need to get the orphans something else to bring a little joy into their dreary lives. Now if you'll excuse me I need to be getting down to the warehouse to help out with the Christmas rush.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic 18:03
Quote:
He will send it to you on Friday because he want to get a good one out of it do the one I saw was very good and nice

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Counting down. On the edge of my seat. This better be good

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Good! it better be Academy Award winning. Laughing

Cyril, just now
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I've just read your email and I have to tell you I would have been really angry with the news it contained if it hadn't been far outweighed by the wonderful news I've just read in an email sent late yesterday evening by Cardinal Tagliatelle. Linda's coming home today, isn't that wonderful my dear? She'll be flying in on one of the Vatican's Learjet's at 14:00 and Cardinal Tagliatelle has suggested I be at MoD Boscombe Down to greet her. The Vatican has arranged the required security clearance I will need and they have also approached the UK government about a DSMA-Notice being placed on this whole sorry chapter in Brockenhurst's history. Evidently some reporter from one of the national newspapers here has been sniffing about thanks to the bloody RSPCA kicking up a fuss about the number of mutilated cats limping about. The story we're going with at the moment is illegal poacher traps, but some of the villagers are a little uneasy the story won't continue to stand up if the reporter starts flashing money around. You know how it is, there's always some fool that will allow the thought of making a quick buck cloud their better judgement. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I may not be home when Fish Lad sends the video, but be sure I will give it my full attention when Linda and I return. I'm sure Linda will also be pleased to see that Fish Lad has not been idle while she has been away. Who knows, she may even forgive Fish Lad's father for all he has put her through if Fish Lad has done a good job with the video this time. Now, I really must get on, I want the cottage nice and tidy for Linda when she gets back home.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Fish Lad or his "friends", but why should Cyril care? Linda's home, business is booming and Christmas day fast approaches, so all's right in Cyril's world.

Toodle-pip

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I thought that was that, but it seems Fish Lad may still want to play. Shocked

Miss Elastic 13:25
Quote:
Are you back now so that he will send the video

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's unexpected. Please send through!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to reply.

Cyril 18:35
Quote:
Elastic my dear

What do you mean, am I back? Linda and I were back home last Friday evening. Why did I not find the video waiting for me then as you had promised?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Fish Lad must have been away for a few days as he has also sent a reply to John.

John 9th December 13:42
Quote:
Bro! how the fuck are you? It's been a long time since I've heard from you, what's up?

John 16th December 12:11
Quote:
Bro, I asked why you contacted me again after so long. If you ain't going to answer me then why the fuck send that stupid hello email?

From Fish Lads email address, today 13:21
Quote:
How are you doing how is betty

John 19:21
Quote:
I'm doing just fine thanks to Betty dying in April. Now, enough of the small talk, what do you really want?

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic 19:54
Quote:
Okay I will tell him to send it t to you okay

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a reply yesterday, but as of yet nothing.

Yesterday 04:23
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Yes, I think that would be a very good idea, don't you? Although saying that, it is the 19th of December today so that's not going to give Nigel very long to edit the music into the video, and on top of that I'll still need to try to talk Linda around. As you can imagine, Linda isn't Fish Lad's biggest fan after all Fish Lad's father has put her through. I only hope that her compassionate nature towards making sure the little orphans get their surprise on Christmas day outweighs her pure loathing towards him. Anyway, I guess until I'm able to show Linda the video none of us can be sure what her reaction will be. So send it my dear, and I promise I'll do my best to get this all sorted out so that we can all enjoy a Christmas filled with joy and love.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having had no reply to his last email Cyril was prepared to accept that Fish Lad had finally decided to swim away and has sent nothing since. You can therefore imagine his surprise when he just found this in his inbox. Shocked

Sunday 29th December 10:49

Miss Elastic
Quote:
Good morning Mr Cyril how are you doing today sorry for my late reply but I wish to tell you that Fish Lads's brother came back with his wife who is a UK soldier and she ask Fish Lad not to send anything to you anymore and she collected my phone and see our conversation so she diceded to travel to uk with Fish Lad so that you will pay all the money completely or she will sent you to prison as am talking to you now all your movement is been monitored by her agent but I hard Fish Lad telling her if you give him €10,000 that he can forget the rest so try and know what to do about this and Fish Lad said that he will not message again until he get to the UK so if you have the money send it to him now and be free from this problem because i know you have the money completely so bye for now happy Xmas reply to me with a good news so that I will tell you the next to do
Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL

To paraphrase: "You're going to jail because some random British bitch says so. Therefore, pay up or else. Also: Merry Xmas"

You must be real skeered!
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril 30th December 10:22
Quote:
Elastic my dear

How are you? Hope you had a lovely Christmas. We all managed to have a lovely time here despite the recent problems we've faced. Don't worry about not being able to get that fool Fish Lad to send the video he promised, Linda and I were able to arrange something much nicer for the orphans surprise. Anyway, to be quite honest I was finding it impossible to talk Linda into giving Fish Lad another chance due to her pure hatred for the damned idiot. As far as I'm concerned I just wish things had worked out differently between Fish Lad and myself, but you must have come to see through your recent dealings with the man what a complete and utter imbecile he is. And now you write to tell me about this latest harebrained schemed he has come up with to collect what he feels he's owed. Look my dear, I'm a reasonable man, and I think you'd agree with that, so what I'm prepared to do is see what Fish Lad has to say when he arrives in the UK. I really don't think at this moment in time I can say anything fairer than that, do you?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 31st December 22:53
Quote:
Do you have the complete of his money if yes he coming with his brother and his wife the soldier to collect it all but if you don't have it get €10,000 ready and send it to him before it will be late

Miss Elastic 31st December 22:57
Quote:
Or send him the him £5000 it better that you pay the money completely I have said my own and by the way where is my phone and my laptop you said that you will send to me

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He clearly needs a new laptop and phone as all interpuntion functionality has ceased to operate on his devices.

"Sorry Miss Elastic, I don't see your point"

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New year, same old problems. Laughing

Yesterday

Cyril 16:56
Quote:
Elastic

A very happy start to the new year to you my dear, and I have a feeling things will only get happier as long as Fish Lad is actually serious about coming to collect what he's owed. You can tell him from me that I still have everything I have always intended he should get for all the hard work he's done in the past for my bait business. As I've already said, once Fish Lad arrives in the UK he can email me and I will sort everything out with him then. As for your laptop, phone and shoes I'm afraid there still sitting in the warehouse due to an oversight by Jakub. Don't worry my dear, I'll try to sort something out tomorrow with regards to getting the package to you, but in the mean time try to find out when I can expect Fish Lad and his two sidekicks to arrive.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 21:10
Quote:
See let me tell is better you send the money I told you to Fish Lad because Fish Lad's brother said that if he see you that he will lock you up in prison for 4years and there are coming with a lawyer that will take the matter up not only that you will pay all the money completely to Fish Lad and I don't know when there are coming to UK because according to Fish Lad it will be an emergency to you and you will regret your self that day and Fish Lads brothers wife has sent some soldier to your address please if you know what is good to you get the money to Fish Lad just £10,000 is okay to him and again Fish Lad has wrote a late to the UK archbishop so that he announced your name to all the entry church for eating people's money so try and get the money to Fish Lad if possible tomorrow morning
Thanks

SOLDIERS!!!!? QUICK, EVERYONE BACK TO THE WAREHOUSE. Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Cyril 05:55
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Thanks for the warning, it's because of such selfless acts on your part that I like you so much. As I say, thanks for letting me know that there were soldiers once again on the way because I have been able to work tirelessly through the night getting Linda and myself and all of my staff and friends that may be in danger back to the warehouse. I have to say I really didn't envisage starting the new year under siege again, but if that is what it will take to get the whole mess sorted out then so be it. I've also sent an email to Father Edward asking him to speak with Archbishop Welby on my behalf about what's been going on between Fish Lad and myself. I want Archbishop Welby warned not to listen to any of Fish Lad's lies about me, and know that Fish Lad's father has even tried to use evil magic against poor Linda and myself to get what he wants. I have all the emails containing the threats to back up my claims along with the evidence Cardinal Tagliatelle can provide should any of it be needed in a court of law, but I really don't see it coming to that. So as you can see dear, I don't think there's any chance of me being incarcerated for 4 years so please stop worrying about that. I think all we can hope for is Fish Lad comes to his senses and decides that it would be better to show a little reason instead of making idle threats so that we can meet face to face and get things sorted out on friendlier terms. Anyway, I'd best sign off now as there is still quite a bit to do to make our stay at the warehouse as comfortable as possible.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

The early hours of this morning

Miss Elastic 02:17
Quote:
Remember that you paid £2000 to a man to kill Fish Lad and he is with the picture and is father Edward that direct to you to him and Fish Lad is with the picture of the man he will use it against you

Miss Elastic 02:26
Quote:
And you know what it is the father Edward will be exposed and you too even that man you sent his picture to Fish Lad that wearing a black cloth so if you know what is good for you and that your father Edward send Fish Lad his money £10,000 or you will have a big problem and besides Fish Lad's father kill you od you what to die

The events Miss elastic accuses cyril of happened before I started posting this bait. The man in black cloth Miss Elastic mentions is Roger a juju man that Father Edward just happened to know who was willing to help Cyril protect himself from a couple of Fish Lad's Gods, Aro and Tingali. https://forum. https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301813&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=tingali+aro

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing that he and the "other" characters still bleet on and on as if you really owe them money for anything. In reality Fish Lad will probably keep demanding funds and never go away even if you pay. This is a problem. Maybe you should promise to pay Miss Elastic to "off" Fish Lad instead. You just need a video from them that "proves" that Fish Lad was deaded. Not sure if a "proof of death" video of a fake Hitlad hit has ever been asked before but it may be funny. Not sure if it pushes any Eater boundaries but this whole gang is probably just one or maybe two scammers and they have more or less morphed into a lazy hitlad holding pattern. If a video is too much then maybe a bunch of Death Certificates and other RSOT filled docs you need from their end to prove the death. Then you can go the route of an insurance investigation etc. etc that never seems to go their way. Getting this jackass to dress up in a suit and play dead by crawling into a coffin for a fake funeral could be a nifty trophy. Justing thinking of new and different options for the new year.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a mass bait a while back (actually 11 years ago... bloody hell!) in which Cammy demanded that a Lad lawyer had to die for things to proceed, and she demanded, and received, a "proof of death" photo - see pages 3 and 4.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141630

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic