SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 10:18
Quote:
All am trying to say is that cat is not a good thing we avoid it in my side that is all my brother for you own good don allow cart in your house

Fish Lad 10:19
Quote:
I will send you the video small time so when are you sending my money to me

Cyril 11:58
Quote:
Fish Lad

Lets not worry about the money at the moment, you'll get everything I've always intended you should get as soon as I receive the video and Linda and I have had a good butchers at it. However for that to happen I need to coax her out of the bedroom first and I don't know how I'm going to do that without letting her have a cat. If there's one thing I do know about Linda it's she can be bloody stubborn when she wants to be so I really don't know what to do now. What would you do if your other half wanted a cat and was being as unreasonable as Linda is? Would you give in and let her have one just for a quiet life or would you stick to your guns and absolutely forbid it. You really aren't explaining things very well, if Africans hate cats then why does Linda want one so much? Try to get back to me with a better explanation than just saying "a cat is not a good thing".

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 12:35
Quote:
Okay

Cyril 13:20
Quote:
Fish Lad

What type of answer is that, and more importantly how will it help coax Linda out of the bedroom?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 13:33
Quote:
All you will do is now is to know the reason why she need a cat secondly and what will she do with a cat if she answer that then tell me so that I will tell you what to do so that I'd she brings cat in your house nothing will happen to you am waiting for you respond and again are you sure she still in that room

Cyril 13:56
Quote:
Fish Lad

I'll do as you say, and yes I'm pretty sure Linda is still in the bedroom because the toast and bacon disappeared this morning and so do the notes I keep popping under the door. Perhaps Linda hasn't got a pen in there with her so I'll go and pop one under the door now and see what happens.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 14:09
Quote:
Fish Lad

Linda's just popped a note back out saying why am I asking those questions. What should I tell her?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for an update.

29th November

Fish Lad 17:14
Quote:
Tell her that the reason is that you don't want to see cat in your house that if she give you 2 good reason she want a cat that you should allow her to get a cat and let me tell you Linda is up to something you have to be careful this days

And then this at 17:41 Shocked

https://youtu.be/ptKrOlggmoQ

Obviously nothing like the original that he was meant to copy, hope that's not going to cause any problems.

30th November

Fish Lad 06:15
Quote:
Hello How are you this morning have she open the door?

Miss Elastic 14:36 (Guess her mum let her borrow the phone again)
Quote:
Hello how are you doing

Fish Lad 16:39
Quote:
Hello dear what is going on

1st December

Fish Lad 06:34
Quote:
Why silent I hope all is fine

Fish Lad 06:46
Quote:
Are you there?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should try to get him to threaten to kill you on film while in his Santa suit soon when the money doesn't appear to be forthcoming. That should make all the children smile Laughing
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can think of a way to work that into the bait I will. Perhaps he'd like to re-enact this scene from taken to further his acting career. Laughing

https://youtu.be/jZOywn1qArI

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ or he can do the Family Guy version: https://youtu.be/EiXSenizbKo
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Now that would just be silly. Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Although with Fish Lad who knows? Laughing

Cyril 05:29
Quote:
Fish Lad

I so sorry that I haven't replied to any of your emails over the weekend, but there has been a terrible turn of events here my friend. Linda's gone missing and I and most of the village have been out scouring the forest for her. I'm really not sure what's going on, but there's talk growing in the village that Linda might be a witch or something. Why didn't you tell me that you yourself had those suspicions? Why has it taken Father Edward having to talk to Cardinal Tagliatelle of the Vatican's Paranormal Investigation Group to find out what is really going on? You could have warned me days ago about Linda's ability to turn herself into a cat, why did you stay silent? Now it seems we have a shapeshifting witch loose in Brockenhurst up to who knows what kind of mischief. As I say, I don't really understand what is going on at the moment, but I intend to get to the bottom of this and I shall be contacting Father Lawrence to see if he can throw any light on the situation. Luckily Cardinal Tagliatelle is flying into the UK today with a team of inquisitors to take charge personally because Father Edward is out of his depth when it comes to African magic. I'll keep you up to date on how things progress, but for now that's all the information I have.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 07:28
Quote:
See my friend let me tell you stop disturbing your self about Lind I told you that Linda is up to something but you didn't listen to me Linda was sent by a man to terminate your account now she has gone back even Elastic tell me that her pastor told her that Linda will eat your money and runaway so that is what just happened I told you to all this but you didn't listen to me all you do is to take Linda's advice so now you have seen it, all she want is your money that is all but i will go and meet the pastor today to known what to do about the situation I will tell him to contact you and tell you what to do okay if you want it email me back as soon as possible

Cyril will of course be happy to listen to any advice Miss Elastic's pastor has to offer. Rolling Eyes

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice video, but it looks like he didn't really study it very well. Some parts are missing, unfortunately he has to do it again if he ever wants that non-existing money Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fish Lad's as nutty as I am. Laughing

Cyril 09:58
Quote:
Fish Lad

Thank you for your prompt reply and your generous offer of help. Of course I would be interested in having Elastics's pastor contact me to help shed some light on what is happening here. Perhaps his advice may be useful when Cardinal Tagliatelle and his inquisitors arrive to take control of the situation. Father Edward says Cardinal Tagliatelle is the Vatican's top expert when it comes to demonic possession and comes from a long line of witch finders. That said of course, I'm sure that any Local knowledge on cat possession that Elastic's pastor can give will be gratefully excepted. I must go now, Jed, Jakub and Akimbo are outside waiting for me with fresh cans of pilchards so that we can resume the search. I seem to remember they used to be one of Mr Snuffels favourites so perhaps we'll be able to draw Linda out of hiding with them.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Pastor Caring 11:33
Quote:
Hello my good friend I am pastor Caring from Nigeria and I am Miss Elastic's pastor are you the Mr Cyril? And so how will i help you you have to be fast in your response am busy

Edit to add 09:58 email

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he's very amusing Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Fish Lad 23:20
Quote:
I want to the pastors house so I gave him your email he will contact you his name is pastor Caring the visionary man

Today

Cyril 04:53
Quote:
Fish Lad

How are you my friend? I've only just got back home after spending all of the time since I last emailed you until now out hunting for Linda. Jed, Jakub, Akimbo and myself have had some success and have managed to capture six cats using the pilchards, but we're not sure if any of them are Linda. We have handed those six over to one of Cardinal Tagliatelle's inquisitors and with the other thirty the rest of the village has rounded up we hope there may be a good chance that Linda is amongst them. I think all we can do now is wait and see what success Cardinal Tagliatelle has when he starts the interrogations this morning. Hopefully Linda hasn't slipped the net and she can get the help she needs as I do miss her so. And yes I have had an email from pastor Caring, but it arrived while I was out hunting for Linda, but be sure I will contact him as soon as I have sent this. After that I think it will be off to bed for a few hours well deserved shut eye.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05:09
Quote:
Pastor Caring

This is indeed Elastic's good friend the Mr Cyril. Thank you for agreeing to help with the problem that I am having with my poor Linda, I think all of us here in Brockenhurst need all the help we can get. It's been over fifteen years since we had a problem with a witch, but we've never had one that can turn themselves into another animal, although Cardinal Tagliatelle says it is more common than one would think. He said his had plenty of experience with this sort of thing in Europe, but never had any dealings with African shapeshifters so any help and advice you can give will be gratefully received. The first thing that may be helpful to know is how long can Linda stay in cat form before she has to turn back into a woman? If all we need do is wait a few hours until Linda returns to human form then that would save Cardinal Tagliatelle hours of interrogation and the mess it will cause. If you can get back to me with an answer to that question it would be much appreciated.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05:20
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I'm so sorry that I forgot to reply to your last email, I wasn't trying to be rude it's just that there's been so much trouble here that I really have not been thinking straight. I don't know if Fish Lad has told you what's happened to Linda, but I can tell you it's not good. I really am too tired to go into everything now so I think if you speak to Fish Lad or pastor Caring they should be able tell you what's been going on.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Caring replies.

06:19
Quote:
Good morning my brother how are you doing, see let me tell God is with you if not that girl would have take your life Elastic and one young man came to my office last week for pray and I saw that on you head that the girl you are with is not a good person all she want is your money and your life and I told Elastic to tell you that the girl will eat up and runaway this Xmas I don't know if Elastic told you this, my brother God is with you but the only solution to this is that you have to pray and fasting for one week in your house you will not go any where till the one week because the girl call Linda want your life but if can not do it tell me so that I will tell how we will do it but for the girl forget about her now and think of your life because she planing to come and kill so my brother cat is not a good thing evils uses it to manipulates so hurry up and tell me if you will do the pray or not thanks,
God bless you,
You sincerely

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter how many chances Cyril gives Fish Lad to exit stage left he still keeps hanging around. Confused

Yesterday

Cyril 10:27
Quote:
Pastor Caring

I'm sorry to say this, but I fail to see anything good about this morning from where I'm standing. Cardinal Tagliatelle sent word to the cottage just a few minutes ago saying that he had made an early start with his inquisitorial duties, but has had no luck so far with the cats he has questioned so far apart from loud screeches as the pawscrews are tightened. Evidently the pain should cause Linda to turn back into a woman again so that the pizzel of Saint Bernard can be placed in Linda's mouth until they can get her safely back to the Vatican. According to the inquisitor who delivered Cardinal Tagliatelle's message they used the same method in 2016 on the dog boy of Zagreb with great success. Hopefully Cardinal Tagliatelle will have the same luck today and one of the cats will indeed be Linda. I will of course err on the side of caution and think about taking your advice about the praying and fasting malarkey, but I don't see how that's going to help. Actions what's needed not inaction so I shall be off in about half an hour to try to round up as many cats as I can just in case Linda's not amongst the ones we already have. I'm sorry, but if you have nothing more useful to offer than advising I pray and starve myself then you really are not being much help.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Anyone would think that load of cobblers would have been enough to end this farce, but no.

Miss Elastic 13:23
Quote:
I told you this but you don't want to listen to me I told you that Linda will runaway from you during Xmas time that all she want is your money didn't I told you that now see what happened you have to contact pastor Caring he will do it for you I promise you that he knows the solution of it

Pastor Caring 13:32
Quote:
See let me tell you the fasting and prayer is for your life but if you want the girl back to human beings then you have to send me her picture and you will pay me because I will buy so many things then when you do all this by this time tomorrow you will see her life that is my work you have to pay me $1500 and you will have her back life if you ask Elastic she will tell how a boy was turned in to cat last year by his step mother and am the one that brings him back

Pastor Caring 20:07
Quote:
You have to be fast in whatever you are doing before it will be too late and you know that to cast evil spirit from person is not a small thing but I will do it for you don't worry trust God and everything will be okay, am waiting for your reply now everything is in your hand if you get the money tomorrow morning you have back tomorrow before 5pm
God bless you
By pastor Caring

Today

Cyril 05:49
Quote:
Pastor Caring

I'm sorry my friend, but I have to inform you that your kind offer will not be needed. Cardinal Tagliatelle sent wonderful news late last night to inform me that Linda was amongst some cats farmer Giles had brought in yesterday afternoon and she is now pizzeled up ready for transportation back to the Vatican where with luck a successful exorcism will be performed by the good Cardinal. Cardinal Tagliatelle has said that if all goes well as it did with the dog boy of Zagreb then Linda should be home cat free for Christmas. I have to tell you that good news has removed a great burden from me as I had started to think that I may have to endure another Christmas on my own. Anyway, thanks again for your offer of help I'll ask Fish Lad to give you a little something for your trouble when the bit of business he and I have together is concluded.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Pastor Caring 06:48
Quote:
See let me tell you African evil and Americans are not the same why am saying this is that if it pass tomorrow and nothing is done you will not see the girl again but since you think you can do it is okay but after today don't Come back to me because I will not do the work anymore,
Thanks
God bless you

Pastor Caring 06:57
Quote:
And did I hear you say you have business with Fish Lad that means you are owning him right see my friend I don't know you that much and how long you have gone with Fish Lad bit if you are owning him anything try and pay as soon as possible because his father is capable of doing any evil thing he may be the doing this to Linda so try and have a word with Fish Lad
By pastor Caring

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

11:02
Quote:
Pastor Caring

Sorry for the late reply, but I went to see Linda off. Cardinal Tagliatelle is having Linda flown to Italy from a private airfield somewhere in Essex to another just outside Rome from where she will then be transferred to the Vatican to begin her cleansing. I'm sorry to say that the Linda I saw curled up in the cage she's being kept in for the journey looked nothing like the funny vibrant and beautiful woman that I have come to know and love. When I tried to comfort her through the bars all she did was hiss at me which was no mean feat considering she had the pizzle of Saint Bernard stuffed in her mouth. I tell you, that Saint Bernard must have been one well endowed man when he was alive because even though the pizzle was rather shrivelled it must still have been a good eight inches long. Oh, and don't worry about African evil and Americans not being the same because it's the Catholic Church that's dealing with this so I'm sure they understand evil very well. Anyway, once again let me thank you for your offer of help, but as you can see everything is well under control.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

12:00
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I thought I'd best reply and let you know that everything is going to be alright and none of us should point the finger of blame at poor Linda. Cardinal Tagliatelle said that Linda would not have known what she was doing when she turned into a cat and it's the person that caused her to become possessed that we should hold responsible for all that poor Linda has and still will be going through. I'm just glad she is now getting the help she needs and will hopefully soon be returning to me. I know you still hold a grudge against Linda for stealing my love away from you, but you really must try to get over it and start to live your life again. Talking about getting on with life, I've only just had a chance to look at the jingle bells video Fish Lad sent me and I have to say I'm a little confused by it. Why is it only seventeen seconds long when the video I sent that he was to copy was two minuets long? I thought you would have made it clear to Fish Lad that he was meant to recreate that video exactly. I've also read his lips and all he seems to be singing is the bloody chorus a couple of times. Where are the ho ho ho's I remember asking you to make sure he belted out, not to mention the rest of the song and the lead up to it? No my dear, that shoddy piece of work really will not do. How can I give the little orphans Fish Lad's piss poor attempt at what is one of the all time greats of Christmas songs. I'll let you have a word with Fish Lad about it because the man really is getting on my tits.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril's received nothing in reply from Fish Lad or any of his imaginary friends. I fear I really may have over-egged the Christmas pudding this time.

Today 04:18
Quote:
Elastic my dear

What is going on? Christmas day fast approaches and I need to know if that nincompoop Fish Lad is going to reshoot the jingle bells video for the orphans surprise gift or not? If he isn't then I need to know so that I can think of something else to bring a little joy into their empty meaningless lives.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem I was wrong and Fish Lad and his "friends" are rather partial to an extra egg or two.

Yesterday evening

Fish Lad 20:10
Quote:
Hello how is things going on now

Pastor Caring 20:11
Quote:
But you have to talk to Fish Lad about his money like I told you before Fish Lad's father is the one doing that to linda

Miss Elastic 20:17
Quote:
He will get it to you I talk to him

Miss Elastic 20:20
Quote:
But please there is something my pastor told me yesterday he said that you have to sort out everything between you and Fish Lad before what happens to linda will come to you

It's nice to see "they" still want to get this matter resolved. Rolling Eyes

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Cardinal Tagliatelle and that cat-woman... ohh dear! Fantastic story! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see they're still engaged. I love this story

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thank you both. Cyril does try to please, just ask Fish Lad. Laughing

Now, on with the nonsense.

Cyril 05:12
Quote:
Elastic my dear

It's so nice to hear from you again despite your good news being accompanied by the rather worrying news about Linda's fate befalling me. I hate cats and the thought of turning into one myself is not a very nice thought at all. I think what I shall do this morning is contact Cardinal Tagliatelle and see if there is anything I can do to protect myself against Fish Lad's father and the wickedness he has planned. I just hope the good news that you sent will prevent any unpleasantness between Fish Lad's father and myself and we can have the video problem sorted out before anything bad happens. Did Fish Lad indicate how long it would be before he got his own full two minute version of the video to me? I assume he will need a little more time to rehearse because Jed's friend Nigel came to the cottage yesterday afternoon to see about adding the music and he said the small part of jingle bells that Fish Lad sang was bloody awful. He said Fish Lad was mumbling more than singing and it's a bloody good job that I suffer from Menieres so that I wasn't subjected to it. He also said even if Fish Lad's singing had been okay and the video had been long enough to make putting music to it worthwhile there was still that siren towards the end that would be hard to remove. Can you make sure that when Fish Lad reshoots the video he does it somewhere a little quieter and also holds a scroll and provides a decorated Christmas tree like the ones in the video I sent you for Fish Lad to copy. I really do think it's those kinds of finishing touches that make the original I sent you such fun. So come on now, lets try to make this a video that the orphans will want to watch time and time again and not one that will be forgotten after ten minutes. I'm relying on you my dear, remember my safety and future happiness is in your hands.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05:26
Quote:
Pastor Caring

How are you this morning, well I hope? Thanks for your advice that I should talk to Fish Lad, but to be quite honest the man really annoys me so I really don't want to talk to him. Don't worry though my friend, I have just emailed Elastic who is kindly acting as Fish Lads agent and I think everything should turn out just fine. According to Elastic, Fish Lad has agreed to do what is required to get our business together concluded so hopefully everything will be sorted out between us sooner rather than later I hope. What I don't understand is why Fish Lad's father has it in for Linda, what has the poor sweet thing ever done to him? And what proof have you that Fish Lad's father is behind the suffering Linda has and is going through?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Pastor Caring 06:33
Quote:
See let me tell you I know the man very well he can do more than that so I ask Elastic she told me that Fish Lad told you that he will make Linda to go blind that she is the one tell you than a week after it will be your turn that is why I told you that Fish Lad's father is behind this so my advice is I don't know the business between you and Fish Lad but pay him the money any amount let him go and if you pay him the money now believe me Linda will be fine

Miss Elastic 07:02
Quote:
Okay I will try my best, but I want to advice you if one thing the only thing you will do now to protect your self from Fish Lad's father is to send some money to Fish Lad even ₮2000 then his father will not have anything again to do to you because if you like pray till next year he will still do for you why because you are still owning his son and remember Fish Lad told you that Linda will go blind and after one week he will go to you now how many days remaining to make it a week just ask him for his account and send him ₮200 to protect your self first and Fish Lad told me yesterday that his father did that to linda to show you that if he want to kill you that he will kill you but he want to use Lind a as an example so please ask him for the account and send the money to him unless you want to see your self in a cat form and you see what Linda is going through now so bye for now am waiting for your reply to tell me if Fish Lad accept the offer of ₮2000 good bye

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril 09:52
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Don't worry your pretty little head about Fish Lad's father, you just concentrate on helping Fish Lad perfect his terrible singing and getting the video right this time. I emailed Cardinal Tagliatelle this morning and explained everything about Fish Lad's fathers threats against me and the thing he has already done to poor Linda and I have just had a reply. Cardinal Tagliatelle has searched the Vatican archives and has sent me the recipe for a potion to make a charm of powerful trouble which should protect me from anything Fish Lad's father tries to do to me. Obviously I still need to get all of the ingredients together and boil and bubble it up so please don't tell anyone that I am still unprotected at the moment. Anyway I'm off out now to try to find eye of newt and toe of frog, wool of bat and tongue of dog, adder's fork and blind-worm's sting, lizard's leg and howlet's wing. I'm not sure that Tesco will have all of that so I may end up having to go to Waitrose for some of it. I'll let you know how I got on, but for now mums the word, okay.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril, you old wag, you are clearly madder than a hatter, not to mention a box of frogs!
😂😂😂
Hope the spell works - they do say the witches in MacBeth got that recipe off to a tee. ðŸĪŠðŸ˜

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't think "his" insainity has ever been in question. Laughing

Yesterday 19:36

Miss Elastic
Quote:
Sorry for my late reply Fish Lad call me this afternoon and said that his father ask him if you have send any money to him and he said no then his father said that he gives you all today that if you did not send money to Fish Lad tomorrow morning then he will take action, but I don't know why you are very stubborn like this why don't you send some money to Fish Lad ₮2000 is it a big money now is like you don't want to give the young man his money see let me tell you if you don't send the money to him tomorrow morning I will tell his father your plans and what you want to do and you. Are still unprotected, by the way how is Linda

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today

Cyril 06:48
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Please don't worry about your late reply it's what it contains that bothers me more. Why on earth would you threaten to tell Fish Lad's father something I told you in confidence? If I get turned into a cat then we all loose, Fish Lad will never get what's coming to him, you will never get your package, I'll never see my darling Linda again, and poor Linda will have no home to return to. And return she will, because to answer the last part of your email Cardinal Tagliatelle has said she is recovering well from the exorcism, but she still tends to lick her culo now and again so they're smearing it with chilli sauce day and night to try to break the habit. Apart from that slight set back Linda seems to be on the mend. She's back on a human diet instead of the live mice and birds they had been feeding her, and is once again using the lavatory like a civilised human being rather than drinking out of it. So my dear, all in all Cardinal Tagliatelle and his team seem to have worked a small miracle in the short time Linda has been in their care. Perhaps you and I are both worrying too much about the power that Fish Lad's father has, but just to be on the safe side I'll be off to the kitchen now to knock up that protective potion.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 07:13
Quote:
See let me tell you the potion will not work for you because you are very wicked why can't send Fish Lad just ₮2000 is like you have eat all the money and if is Linda and her brother you will send a very big amount of money, if you like take any potion the man will still turn you to cat since you think you are smart and when I get there now you are finished just 2000 you can't pay while you are busy spending Fish Lad money is okay you will find your self in bad action

Miss Elastic 07:16
Quote:
When you told that your friend about Fish Lad's father do you yell them that you have been owning Fish Lad for a very long time now did you if you know what is good to you now go and get the money send to Fish Lad this morning or maybe this will be the last email from you
Bye

Fish Lad 08:21
Quote:
Hello good morning, please how question for your from my father are you going to send the money Elastic told you or not???

Fish Lad 08:25
Quote:
Answer me so that i will know what to do now

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril 06:19
Quote:
Elastic my dear

If you expected me to answer you with a meow this morning I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm suffering no feline tendencies at all. Perhaps Fish Lad's father has changed his mind about his dastardly intentions towards me or perhaps Cardinal Tagliatelle's potion is far to powerful for him to have any success. Whatever the reason is I can let you know I feel just fine so you don't need to worry about me. What you do need to worry about though is getting Fish Lad to pull his finger out and get the damned jingle bells video to me. There's only seventeen days left until Christmas and as far as I can see the little orphans are no nearer getting their surprise than they were when I sent you the video I wanted Fish Lad to recreate on November 24th. For fuck sake! Spielberg could have cobbled together another couple of those crappy Star Wars movies in the time Fish Lad has had to complete his simple task. Have a word with him and try to get him motivated again rather than worrying about me. As long as I take a couple of teaspoons of this anti cat potion I won't be wanting a litter tray any time soon. Oh! can you also tell Fish Lad to stop emailing me about his damned money, once I get what he's promised he'll get everything I was going to send him.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic