SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Yastreb, I'll take a peek at that. There was another mass bait where the lad was chopped repeatedly by the Snorkyboyz and harassed to the point that he "offed" himself by creating a new character to take over the business. Not sure if any of the baiters asked for proof of death but it was funny to read the email announcing the lad's fake death. It did nothing to help him though because all the lad pain was promptly shifted to the "new" lad character. I think that bait had a WIMP component, a hatred for all things Montana, and baiter characters modelled after the Breaking Bad TV show. Good times.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
In reality Fish Lad will probably keep demanding funds and never go away even if you pay.

I was starting to think you may be wrong, but......

Cyril 3rd January 05:37
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very good morning to you. Just thought I'd let you know that we've all settled in here at the warehouse now and we're all in good spirits. I think we'll be able to hold out for weeks if that's what it's going to take before Fish Lad comes to his senses. Morale was further boosted yesterday evening by the arrival of Jakub, Zofia and little Kacper who had all flown home to Poland for the Christmas and New Year holidays. I've always liked to shut my businesses down over the Christmas and New Year period. I used to do the same with my biscuit factories so I don't see why this maggot and worm business should be any different. I really do think spending time with all the family is the most wondrous gift any of us can receive at this time of year, don't you? Oh, and you'll be pleased to hear that Kacper has returned speaking his first English words and we have Fish Lad to thank for that. I know it wasn't much, but Kacper used to be fascinated by the jingle bells video Fish Lad did send so I let Jakub and Zofia take a copy home with them. Anyway, Kacper has learnt to say "stupid man" every time he sees Fish Lad. Isn't that wonderful? not only is Fish Lad's video entertaining, but it's also educational as well. I just wish Fish Lad had sent the full version of the video, then perhaps we would not need to be going through this new unpleasantness. Still I suppose it can't be helped, and we must all do what we think is best, so please tell Fish Lad I'm still willing to sort this out as men without resorting to the courts. I think both Fish Lad and I have done things in the past that neither of us should be proud of, so I hold out the hand of friendship once again in the hope that Fish Lad is willing to accept it. Please tell him if he wants to contact me himself I'm sure we can work something out. After all, I'm sure a young lady like yourself must have better things to do with her time than be stuck in the middle of this silly squabble. Anyway, must sign off now and get everything ready, Linda and I are going to cook everybody a nice big fry-up in the canteen before we get stuck in to all of the orders that have come in over the holidays.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 6th January 22:45
Quote:
Hello how are you doing and happy New year

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Cyril 09:43
Quote:
Fish Lad

How are you, have you arrived in the UK?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 11:04
Quote:
Are you ready to pay me or not

Cyril 13:47
Quote:
Fish Lad

I'll take that as a yes. Let me know as soon as you arrive in Brockenhurst so that we can get everything sorted out .

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 13:49
Quote:
How much is my money now

Cyril 13:52
Quote:
Fish Lad

We'll negotiate that when you get here.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 13:54
Quote:
I don't have the time I said how much is the total money

Cyril 14:13
Quote:
Fish Lad

I don't need you to tell me the time, I have my own watch. As for the money, I've already told you that we'll discuss that when you arrive.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

And then he swam away again. Confused

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if Cyril can get a nibble?

Cyril to Miss Elastic 07:54
Quote:
Elastic my dear

How are you, well I hope? I'm sorry to bother you, but I think Fish Lad might have been up to his old tricks again, telling you lies so that you would pass them on to me. We've been holed up in the warehouse again for a few days now, and despite Akimbo and Jakub making nightly forays into what I assumed was enemy territory there has yet to be seen even one of the soldiers that Fish Lad told you he was sending. I tell you, I'm beginning to think it was just another of Fish Lad's desperate attempts to get his hands on his money without giving anything in return. That said my dear, I don't see why you should suffer because of Fish Lad's stupidity. So rather than try to get the damned package to you I think it would be best if I just sent you the money to buy the new phone, laptop and shoes. Let me know how much those sort of things cost in Nigeria and I'll have Lenny nip into Southampton to send what you think you will need via Moneygram. Is the information you sent on the 22nd November still where you would like the money sent my dear, or would you rather I sent it directly to you instead of Mike Preci? Anyway, get back to me as soon as you can and I'll get that arranged for you. I think it would be best that you don't tell Fish Lad about this little deal of ours because the money I'll be sending you will be coming out of what he would have collected from me if he had bothered to turn up.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having had no reply from Miss Elastic accepting his kind offer Cyril once again reached out to Fish Lad's younger sister Little Sis.

9th January 12:30
Quote:
Little Sis my dear

Sorry to bother you, but can you be a little sweetheart and ask Elastic to contact me? I sent her a email the other day, but I've had no reply. I'm worried that her mum may have taken her phone off of her again and she has not got my message and it's quite important that she sees what I had to say. Thanks.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

I'm not sure if Little Sis passed on Cyril's message or Elastic's mum gave her phone back, but Cyril just found this waiting for him.

Miss Elastic 10th January 16:58
Quote:
Okay the total cost is 900.000 which is £2000 and how will you like to send the money I will send you my younger brother dollar account okay

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril and Linda are out on the high seas aboard Emma at the moment so I have taken it upon myself to post the latest exchange.

Cyril 06:02
Quote:
Elastic my dear

How wonderful to hear from you. Did Little Sis pass on the message I sent her? I wasn't sure why you hadn't replied to my last email considering the generous offer I was making you. I was worried that your mum may have taken her phone away from you again and you had not seen it. Still, once you get the money I'm going to send you'll be able to buy your own phone and you won't have to worry about such problems. And how is Chinedu by the way, is he home now? Didn't he toddle off to Ghana or somewhere like that if my memory serves me correctly? Talking of Chinedu I never did get to send him a little something for all of the hard work he put into helping that fool Fish Lad with the fishing photographs. Perhaps if he's not to proud he'll allow me to add another £2,000 to the £2,000 you need. Let me know if he'd like that and I'll get it sorted out. Oh and by the way, we're no longer holed up in the warehouse you'll be pleased to know. I'm pretty sure now that Fish Lad was just talking nonsense when he told you he and his imaginary soldiers were on the way. I'm telling you, that stupid fool will get nothing from me now for all the trouble he's caused. I know I've told you this before and you haven't listened, but you really should try to distance yourself from such a loser, he'll never amount to anything in life and I'd hate to see him ruin yours. There, I've said my piece yet again and I guess what you decide to do is up to you. Anyway, send Chinedu's account details as soon as you can and I'll get £4000 off to you on Monday morning. I'm afraid I can't do it sooner than that as Linda and I are taking Emma out to do a bit of fishing over the weekend. Have a nice weekend and I hope to hear from you soon.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 08:02
Quote:
Is okay my dear i will send you the account

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in, and reported.

Miss Elastic 06:37
Quote:
Bank name :union bank of Nigeria plc
Bank address:Stallion plaza 36 marina lagos
Account no:0#######74
Swift code :UBNINGLA
Address:umuekwu enugu agabri aguleri otuocha
Account name :A##### I###### j

Miss Elastic 06:46
Quote:
Send it to this account please, Chinedu account will not contain such amount Is a student account so please we agreed that you will send it to this one please
Thanks so much happy sunday

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Cyril 10:15
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I've just seen the account details you've sent, but I don't like the idea of sending so much money to this Albert Instein person. Who are they? you've never mentioned them before. Perhaps it would be better if I got the money sent via MoneyGram directly to you. I'd feel a lot happier doing it that way, at least I'd know you would be the only person that could get their hands on it. If I send it to you using these details (Name: Miss Elastic, Country: Nigeria, State: Anambra state Nigeria, City: awka) will you be able to collect it?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 22:18
Quote:
No please send it to the account i sent to you please albert instein is my blood brother he is hear with me once you sent it just let know then I will go to bank with him and pick the money if you send it through money gram I don't do anything like it before so please send it the account i will get it completely thanks

Miss Elastic 22:34
Quote:
He is only the only person that I know and trust that is why I gave you his account so please send it to the account
God bless you
Good night

Today

Cyril 05:16
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I really do think MoneyGram is the way forward, not only will you get the money straight away, but It will help me if the tax man comes a sniffing. I don't want a recurrence of the trouble I had with him when I owned my biscuit factories, that was most unpleasant I can tell you. How about I send it to Albert Instein? it would seem from what you write that you have complete trust in him. Should I still send it to, Country: Nigeria, State: Anambra state Nigeria, City: awka, but just change the recipients name to Albert Instein or is their somebody you trust even more to accept the £4,000? on your behalf. Anyway, get back to me as soon as you can, I don't want this dragging on any longer than necessary.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ this bait is in an alternate universe. A lad refusing quick and anonymous MoneyGram dosh in favor of a traceable bank transfer. Bravo! Maybe there are other pigs living in the same sty you can get out of them before Fish Lad takes you out for good.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Perhaps word on the street in Ladland is about that new bloody annoying automated phone system MoneyGram have started using. Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you subject them to that yet? Can't remember. Fish Lad's sister is from the UK so they have no excuse not to call the number if they haven't already Laughing
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Not yet, but I'm working on it.

Miss Elastic 05:59
Quote:
Yes I trust albert instein just send it to him please

Miss Elastic 06:03
Quote:
Send it to the account i sent to you please

Cyril 09:39
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I don't expect you as woman to understand about tax and complicated things like that, but please try to understand that the men from HMRC are not to be taken lightly. I really don't want to go into my previous dealings with them in much depth, but let's just say they had my nuts in a vice for quite some time. I really think a MoneyGram payment is the safest option open to me. I can even get Lenny who does the accounts to make the payment in cash from the money I have in my safe at home so as to avoid leaving too much of a paper trail. All I need from you to get this resolved is the details where and to whom you want the £4000 sent.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 09:53
Quote:
Send it to Mr albert Instein Please

Miss Elastic 09:59
Quote:
If you want to send it through money gram no problem but just send it to albert Instein Okay but if is for account send is to the account i sent to you

Miss Elastic 10:19
Quote:
For moneygram
Name : Albert instein
City: Lagos

Miss Elastic 10:20
Quote:
When you send it please remember to send me the mtcn number, sender name, and your address so that we can be able to pick the money please

Miss Elastic 14:20
Quote:
Hello what is going on there is no time have you send it before bank will close, please tell me what is going on bank will close here by 4pm and no time for it now is all most the time so what is going on if you have send it tell me please

Miss Elastic 14:55
Quote:
Hello are you there?

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Real life got in the way for a while and stopped me posting (who's that shouting yay?) or replying to Fish Lads emails. Anyway, seems Fish Lad is still prepared to waste a little more time so who am I to disappoint.

Miss Elastic 13th January 20:52
Quote:
This disappointment is not good at all

Miss Elastic 13th January 20:53
Quote:
My mum will take her phone tomorrow morning

Miss Elastic 14th January
Quote:
Hello good morning sir how was your night i hope all is well

Miss Elastic 15th January
Quote:
Hello what is going on are you not sending the money again, or you just buy iTunes card I think that will be better and easy for you

Fish Lad 15th January
Quote:
Happy New year! want to pay me my money or do you want this soldiers come and take it by there self

Miss Elastic 18th January
Quote:
Mr Cyril good morning sir how are you doing today u hope all is well no reply since what is going on

Fish Lad 19th January
Quote:
Hello

Yesterday

Cyril 05:22
Quote:
Elastic my dear

How are you? I'm sorry that it's been a while since I've been in touch with you, but Linda and I decided to take a little holiday to get away from all the stress that Fish Lad has caused me over what has almost been a year now. Anyway, it didn't look as if he had any intention of coming to collect his money so it really didn't seem worth hanging around here waiting for him, and Linda had spotted a bargain three week Mediterranean cruise that was setting sail on the 15th January. I know, bit short notice, but I told Linda to go ahead and book it and I'd leave Lenny in charge while we were away. I also left him instructions to send the £4000 you and Chinedu were waiting for to Albert Instein. I found a note from him popped through the the letterbox of the cottage telling me that he'd made the payment and that now that Linda and I are back he'll take a bit of a break himself and will be nipping up north to visit his sister for a couple of weeks. I'm assuming you must have the money by now, but can you please let me know if you got it? I'm sure Lenny must have sent you an email confirming the payment and and the reason for the extra security measure he had to pay for so that he could send the full £4000 in one transaction. Hope you and Chinedu spend it wisely my dear, and make sure you buy that new phone so that you won't need to keep borrowing your mums.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 07:31
Quote:
Good morning sir I didn't get any money from any body and since then nobody email me so he didn't send any money to me

Miss Elastic 07:32
Quote:
Ask him to show you the payment clip

Miss Elastic 09:50
Quote:
Hello are you there?

Miss Elastic 14:52
Quote:
Hello have you talk to the man?

Cyril 16:19
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but Linda and I have been busy unpacking after our trip and then we popped to the Weasel and Ferret for Sunday lunch. Anyway, as I told you in my last email Lenny has gone up north to visit his sister and I certainly would not want to disturb him whilst he's on holiday. I haven't got a payment slip all I have is the note he left saying he sent the money and paid for the extra security measures MoneyGram now offer so that the sender can send more than they would be able to send in a single transaction. I'm not sure how this MoneyGram thing works because I've never used it before, but Lenny's note says Mr Albert Instein will need to call this MoneyGram phone number +44 #### ###### to obtain the MTCN. Are you sure Lenny didn't send you an email telling you this? I must say that would be most unlike him. Hope that bit of information is of some help to you my dear, be sure to let me know how you get on.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 18:31
Quote:
Okay I will ask him to call the number

Miss Elastic 18:34
Quote:
But why do you give the money to him

Miss Elastic 18:38
Quote:
He called the number and nothing was sent to him are you playing with me or what just get it in Google play card and send it to please that will better to me

Miss Elastic 19:29
Quote:
The man didn't send any money to him and he said that moneygram didn't give any number to call once you send money through moneygram they will give you mtcn immediately and I told you to send the money to the account i sent to you but you refused now see what is going on if you don't want to send the money as you said tell me please just buy a Google play card is better any amount you like and tell that your friend to go and refund the money back

Cyril 19:52
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Lenny's note says he sent the money to Albert Instein and if Lenny says he did it I see no reason to doubt his word. Lenny's note makes it quite clear that he paid extra for the extra security measures that MoneyGram now offer so that only the named recipient can get their hands on the money being sent. As far as I can make out from Lenny's note Albert Instein as the named recipient needs to phone the number that I have sent you to obtain the MTCN. I really don't understand what Albert Instein is finding so difficult about doing that, it all sounds pretty straightforward to me. Now please my dear, it's Sunday evening and Linda and I really would appreciate a little time to relax.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 19:59
Quote:
He phoned the number but nothing was sent to him

Miss Elastic 20:01
Quote:
I can see you don't want to give me the money

Miss Elastic 20:08
Quote:
But do you friend give you any payment clip?

Cyril 20:15
Quote:
Elastic my dear

With the information I have at hand as far as I'm concerned the £4000 was sent and I find your silly accusation about me not wanting to send it rather rude and a little upsetting. However, if what you say about Albert Instein not receiving the money is true then I think all we can really do is wait until Lenny returns from visiting his sister in a couple of weeks time so that I can try to get to the bottom of the problem.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 20:38
Quote:
Okay I will wait but if he send the money ask him for the payment clip

Miss Elastic 20:40
Quote:
But before that please just send me card $200 Google play card

I know that the chance that Fish Lad had called the number are practically zero, but I still find it fun to think that he may still do it.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought they would've given up by now. Great to see that they still have hope of receiving money from Cyril

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm hoping Fish Lad will stick around for a few more days so that we can celebrate our paper anniversary together.

Yesterday

Cyril 12:12
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very good morning to you, hope this email finds you well. Now, about your last request, it would appear that there should be no need to send you $200 as it is now 100% certain from what I have found in the office today that Lenny sent the £4000 on the the 17th January. I know this because I had a look to see if Lenny had left the payment clip you keep mentioning in the petty cash tin. I didn't find any payment clip, but I did find a detailed entry in the office diary saying he had made the payment at 15:00 on the 17th of January and he'd paid an extra £21.99p for the enhanced security so that he could send the full £4000 in one transaction rather than the two that would would have been required to send the full amount. This is exactly why if I leave Lenny in charge if I ever need to be away from the business. Lenny may be old, but the man's a real gem and is able to use his own initiative which I find so lacking in the younger generation. Anyway, If I was you I would have another try phoning that number because it's unlike Lenny to get things wrong so I really do think the problems we're now facing must be caused by Albert Instein. I know you've told me you trust this Albert Instein chap so I hate to say this, but do you think it's possible that he may have collected the £4000 and is telling you he hasn't?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 23:59
Quote:
Sorry am not with my phone since I want to the guy this morning and we call the number and nothing was sent to us so please me out from this problem please if you can call the man to come art it out then he will go back to his sister house please am beging you please my mummy will travel soon wth her phone so please help me if you can send me card so that I will sell it and buy phone first please $500 Google play card is okay to me please so that I will buy phone tomorrow

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I think you'll have that sandtimer in a few days. They never seem to give up

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic got back to Cyril way to late yesterday for him to do anything about the perplexing problem surrounding the missing £4000, but rest assured Cyril will leave no stone unturned in getting to the bottom of it.

Yesterday

Cyril 04:37
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very good morning to you. I've just read your email explaining that you and Albert Instein tried once again to retrieve the MTCN and had no luck which I must say find a little worrying. However, that said, I think your suggestion that I have Lenny called back from his holiday at his sisters is a little extreme at this moment in time. Who did you speak to at MoneyGram and what did they say? If you can let me know who it was I'll pop into town later today and try to get this matter sorted out myself. Hope you see this email before your mum sets of on her travels, perhaps it would be a good idea if you sent me Albert Instein email address as a means of keeping in touch while your mums away.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 19:48
Quote:
My mum will travel next week not this week

Miss Elastic 19:56
Quote:
And I will send you the record of what they said okay so that you will see what am telling you

Miss Elastic 20:04
Quote:
The number they send is more than 8 digit

Miss Elastic 22:51
Quote:
Please go to the bank please the mtcn number they called is not complete so please help me by going to the bank to collect the correct mtcn number and send to me please

That last email is interesting. Could Fish Lad of actually tried calling the MoneyGram number and got as far as the MTCN numbers being called? I think a few more questions might be in order.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Miss Elastic 11:14
Quote:
Hello good morning how was your night please help me to check what the problem is please am waiting for your reply

Cyril 16:37
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I'm so sorry for my late reply, but I've only just got back from Plymouth after picking up an order of Plymouth worm to send to a customer in Sweden. Now, what's all this nonsense about MoneyGram giving you the incomplete MTCN? I asked you in my last email who you or Albert Instein spoke to on the phone so that I could try to get this all sorted out yesterday when I had the time to do it . Why didn't you get back to me earlier yesterday so that I could have done something about this? Now please try to explain clearly what exactly you were told when you rang the number I sent you. It's no good me going down to the MoneyGram office if I haven't got all the facts to hand.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 20:19
Quote:
See my dear we answer all the questions correctly and if they want to call the mtcn number they will not call it correctly the number is not complete

Today

Cyril 03:40
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I'm confused. What questions were you asked? I thought you would just phone the number and the person who answered your call would give you the MTCN. What do you mean by the number is not complete? Do you mean the phone number I sent you or do you mean the MTCN? If it's the latter, why did you not ask them to repeat it or phone them back? Perhaps you or Albert Instein wrote the number down wrong when they gave it to you. Are you going to phone them again or do you still want me to go into Southampton and try to sort this out? Let me know your decision as soon as you can, we're really busy here, but I'll try to find the time for this if necessary. Hope to hear from you soon.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05:23
Quote:
Fish Lad

I've still to see one of these soldiers you keep threatening me with. In fact to be honest I think you've made that whole silly story up. Anyway, I'm not a man that holds a grudge and there's no hard feelings on my part so If you every come to your senses you're still more than welcome to come and collect your money.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 07:02
Quote:
Good morning
The mtcn number is not complete and we have phone them not less than 8 times so please go to the bank yourself please

Fish Lad 08:42
Quote:
I don't need the money again but I have plans good bye

Fish Lad 10:48
Quote:
see the money you eat is not a good money and you think i don't know what to do to you see i have you at hand if i want to kill you i will kill you without taken me a time, so keep on eating the money until i have your time

Fish Lad 11:01
Quote:
don't worry i will have your time soon and you will know the kind of person i am

Cyril 17:24
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Sorry for my late reply it's been so busy here that I've only just found the time to check my emails. Now what's all this about Albert Instein not being able to obtain the MTCN even though he's called the number I sent no less than eight times. For God sake, is the man incapable of writing an eight digit number down correctly?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 17:48
Quote:
Fish Lad

I'm pleased to read that you've managed to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and you no longer need the money I put aside for you, rest assured I shall put it to good use. That said, I still get the feeling that you're not happy with me for some reason. I had hoped we could move forward as friends and put our past acrimony behind us. When you get to my age you realise that life's to short to carry around the burden of the pointless anger and bitterness I detect you yourself are still embracing. Let it go my friend, you'll feel better for it.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I still get the feeling that you're not happy with me for some reason

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The mtcn number is not complete and we have phone them not less than 8 times so please go to the bank yourself please

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The claim made to the bank must be accompanied of course by those 6 "official forms" completed by the idiot. I have something special for these cases. Give me a PM with a valid email address. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks for the kind offer, I'm sure filling out 6 hopefully lengthy forms would be something Fish Lad would love to do. But first I'd like to waste a bit more of his time with pointless questions and well deserved insults. I'm also just trying to find out if Fish Lad really did phone the MoneyGram line no less than eight times as he claims. The fact that he mentions the MTCN not being complete would suggest that he did and got that far into the call, but confirmation of that would be great to know.

The rest of yesterday

Fish Lad 20:17
Quote:
So what are you trying to say

Miss Elastic 20:20
Quote:
No I call them with my phone too and the number is not complete so please help me go to the bank before it will be too late please

Today

Cyril 05:41
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very good morning to you and with any luck your afternoon will be even better. I shall pop into Southampton and have a word with my bank this morning. I think what you and poor Albert Instein have been going through just to get the £4000 Lenny sent is totally inexcusable. Rest assured that whoever is behind the problems you've faced will be getting a damned good bollocking from me. After all I'm a Platinum Plus customer for fuck sake and I expect all my transactions to be treated as such. Don't worry my dear, I'll get this sorted out by lunch time and perhaps then you'll be able to enjoy the weekend without this worry hanging over you.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 06:10
Quote:
Fish Lad

I thought I'd made myself perfectly clear, but as you still seem to be as dense as ever let me have another go. What I was saying is I'm glad you have finally found yourself able to stand on your own two feet and you no longer need your share of the money you earned from your participation in my companies "Black Face of Africa" advertising campaign. It's a shame that you didn't stick with it until the end and you decided to pull out of the verbal contract we had, but I guess you had your reasons. Anyway, that's all water under the bridge now and I can see you've finally accepted that you were in the wrong. I'm glad you've at least accepted that fact as I think it will now give you more time to spend getting those electrical shops of yours running to their full potential. I can't help but think that if you'd just put as much effort into that rather than hounding me and poor Linda you'd have been a lot happier a lot sooner. Like I say, I hold no ill will against you, life's to short, and if you do ever get over here to Brockenhurst please be sure to call by the cottage and we can all pop out to the Weasel and Ferret for a pint and have a good chuckle about how foolish you've been. So don't be a stranger my friend, you have my email address, so drop me a line any time you feel like it.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 07:34
Quote:
Okay thanks so much and am waiting

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Dapper, I love the way you are playing this bait.
It gives me a lot of amusement. Your eccentric English gent (mad as a box of frogs) is somehow still credible, despite all his craziness.
He must be causing the lads/ladettes so much frustration.
🤣🤣🤣

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying this load of nonsense as much as I am. And another big Thanks to ScammingTheScammers for pointing me in the right direction so I could find at least four calls from Agbata Ifeanyi J/James (the real name of Albert Instein). Agbata was good enough to call on 2nd Feb for 3:12 minuets, 3rd Feb 5:56 and twice on the 4th Feb for 14:27 and 13:35. I am of course assuming it's my Agbata Ifeany J/James, but if anyone wants to fight me for him I'll see you after school. Laughing

Calls found here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ViOu__JYkP-0rAy9hYFrJGIglpFf9IZa

*this a google drive link - completely safe, but to guarantee privacy, be sure you are logged out of your personal google account

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To tidy up yesterday.

Fish Lad 11:09
Quote:
Am not coming to UK tell me how we will sort this out

Cyril 12:45
Quote:
Fish Lad

Sort what out my friend?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 16:07
Quote:
Our business you are with my money send me Google play card £5000 then you can eat the rest

Miss Elastic 16:10
Quote:
Hello what is going on

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today so far

Cyril 05:17
Quote:
Elastic my dear

That's a bloody good question. You really did make me look a right plonker yesterday by telling me to go to my bank to sort out this problem surrounding the £4000. Well, I went storming in there with all guns blazing, prepared to take no nonsense from anyone only to find that the transfer wasn't made from my bank. In fact my bank does not even do MoneyGram transactions. Anyway, once the manager had calmed me down he was able to explain that perhaps the transaction had been made from one of the many MoneyGram offices in Southampton. He told me there was one just around the corner from the bank and perhaps it would be worth my while having a word with them about the situation rather than upsetting his staff with my bolshie attitude. At this moment in time I'm not sure which one of you to blame the most for the embarrassment that little encounter at my bank caused me. Should I blame you for telling me to go to my bank, or should I blame that bloody idiot Abert Instein who cant even make a simple phone call? Although, with what I was able to find out from MoneyGram it seems it's Albert Instein's inability to answer the first question clearly that may be causing the problems. The nice lady at the MoneyGram office looked things up on her system and made a couple of phone calls and found out that for some reason Albert Instein kept saying a J or James after his name which did not match the the information that the sender (Lenny) had given when giving the recipients details. Luckily I've been able to sort something out with the help of the nice lady in the MoneyGram office and I've had Albert Instein's name changed to a simple password instead. Tell Albert Instein that when he calls the MoneyGram number I sent you he must say the password FISH LAD when the automated system asks for his name. Thank god I've been able to get to the bottom of the problem, now perhaps you'll finally be able to get that new phone and laptop. Let me know how Albert Instein gets on, and remember the password is just FISH LAD tell Albert Instein to say only that and nothing else when he is asked for his full name. After that he can answer the other security questions and he should find he faces no further problems obtaining the MTCN. Have a nice weekend.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05.23
Quote:
Fish Lad my friend

You're really getting me quite confused. I thought you told me that you no longer wanted your money and I could eat it, whatever that means. Are you now saying you want it again, but you're not prepared to come to the UK to collect it as we had previously agreed? Please clarify your stance on the situation because at the moment I'm finding it difficult to understand what you want.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 06:51
Quote:
Is okay I will tell him what you said thanks so much I appreciate

Fish Lad 07:00
Quote:
See let me tell you am not happy with send me the card I ask you so that we will forget about everything and make a move with our life

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic