SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

Mr Dapper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this strangely inventive email from my dear Fish Lad's alter ego Miss Elastic waiting for me this morning and it made me wonder if there's any truth to "her" story. All I hope if it's true is it's another baiter playing the part of the female UK soldier and not a real victim.

Quote:
But sir what about the money have you send it to him?, and if I may suggest I will tell you to send him the money so that he will make use of it till the package arrived because his will like to come back with the package because he want to get married to a female UK soldier this Xmas and the girl is coming to Nigeria to see his parents according to Fish Lad he said that the girl planning to take up the matter to her self and Fish Lad has sent your picture to his brother because the soldier ask him if you have give him anything after the work and he said no so what you will do now is to ask Fish Lad of an account so that you can send a small money to him even it is £5000 -£10,000 is okay so that when the soldier ask him if you have give him he say yes because according to him he said that when they get to your that you will pay all the money completely and Fish Lad send your address to them, so is up to you if you want to wonthe case now send him small money so that you will not any problemwith them because they are waiting for Fish Lad to give the other to go to your address now so be careful of what you do now

For those of you who don't know who Fish Lad is, he can be found in the thread below from page 3 onward, just keep clicking. Laughing

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=300450&start=50&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another scam by your lad to try and get money from you.
This is on page 6 of the contest thread. I love how the period key on his phone is broken.

Quote:
I can see you don't want to send the money all you want is my photograph, i know you will not send it that yesterday that why you don't want to get back to me on time but no problem if you don't send the money as you said you will not like what will happen because i have play my roll and you are now playing with me all you do is today and tomorrow and i have spent all the money i have in the name of sending you all photograph so i will wait till the day you said but if i did not get the money you will see my the other side of me

Quote:
But at list I should have the money by now and you you are the person that I know you have to understand me you told me you make the payment 3days ago yet nothing happen you said yesterday nothing happen now is Monday and I told you I open a new shop and am trying to use all my money to pay my friends that work with me and I haven't get anything from you is not good you know that do you want me to die before you will send the money to me or is it because I have give you what you want from me that is you are doing all this, I know you are trying but you have to try more and more so that I will get the money please, am sorry the way I talk to you is just that am no longer happy the way this is going now

Quote:
My dear friend don't allowed her it might be setup by your friend to know what you will do or so that the girl will take money out from you the only thing you will do is that you will call you friend and ask her about the girl then I know he will tell you the reason why she packed out from his house after that then you will give her transport that will take her back to her place because what she did to your friend she will do it for you and ran to another person house again, so about the today's payment how will it go

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Dapper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ But surely questions need to be asked? Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic