SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The orphanage is back in business!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure this bait is going anywhere but I so enjoy posting Sister's emails...

She's been trying to buy a ticket on Spirit Airlines to meet him in New Orleans, which she thinks is close enough to Nigeria. She has also reprimanded him for not truly caring for her orphans, a standard method that works for getting lads further off script. And, she's been pestering for some bleeping books.

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,
$ilver Peak Orphanage

Sis.

My sincere heart prayer goes to the orphanage. As a man of integrity and honor, I want to assure you that the joy and welfare of the orphanage remains my most priority. Indeed, I have gotten my books ready to present to the children upon my arrival.

For pastor Bur*oughs claim, t have never receive any delivery fee or the children gift from him. He quoted to have posted the package via postal service without any clear evidence. as a result, I want to inform you with all honesty that he Pastor did not send anything to me.

Finally, I cannot meet you anywhere because of my job. if you cannot fly down to Nigeria to receive the Certified Cashier Check/Draft gratuity donated to the orphanage by Pastor Bur*oughs, go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you and send the courier shipping service fee of Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars only with below information to enable us deliver the fund Certified Cashier Check/Draft to you tomorrow..

Quote:

My dear sir!

Doth ye accuse our esteemed Pasteur of lying? He is a man of our nailed god sweet baby jesus amen! He would go direct to the burning fires of the underworld if he doth lie! Now sir you must repent immediately as clearly a demon has hold of you mortal soul! I shall gather all the orphans immediately to rain prayers down upon thee so you should feel those any moment now and please tell me when you do.

Ye shall receiveth thine monies, then we shall meet in New Orleans. Is this weekend okay for the meeting or should we meet next week? You advice.

Sister Mary

For the record, she has been involved in dozens of baits since the famous Humphere bait, and they've all died within a week or two. Just getting to this point is a small miracle. Thanks to Jayhawk for letting me in.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad frustration...

Subject: Are you threaten me

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary
$ilver Peak Orphanage

Sis.

Are you threaten me or accuse me of lying against pastor Bur*oughs claim. I did not receive any package from him. I have also informed him of this. The answer to the subject matter is, go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you and send the courier shipping service fee of Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars only with below information to enable us deliver the fund Certified Cashier Check/Draft to you tomorrow.. or come down to Nigeria yourself to receive the fund.

And he signs everything with the MG info and phone number.

Sister is so confused as to what is going on.

Quote:
My dear Mr yusef who not want to read to children,

You say you self that with all honesty that Pasteur did not send you anything but my dear sir he hath! And I already tell you I fly to New Orleans which is right next to Geria and we meet and I asketh Ye if this weekend be okay?

So I not threatened you or I would go to the fiery depths as well! I just telling you Pasteur send the package as I put gift cards and children gifts in it my self! I even lick some of the stamps that Pasteur ask me to as he say my tongue is best.

Oh sweet jimmeny dear orphan Eliot come now crying saying he need a book to be read and I like a good woman shall do so noweth. Thus thee readed us books sir?

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has sent Pastor B an email asking if Pastor B is ready to make the payment. Pastor B is ignoring him. I"m sure more emails will follow.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He would wreck my head
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor B received the following from an email account that contained the name "Feathers McGraw."

Quote:
howdy lucky winer???? dis is yur pal kevin at da bank????tanks 4 da mony and da gits i gots dem at da bank???? i puts da pickshures on my fridge at home my wif tinks dey is relly nice and tel da orfan iliot dat his car was grate my yung sun wanted 2 play with it but i says no sun dis was a presant 2 yur papa from da orfan iliot and i dont wants u 2 hert it so rite not it is siting on my desk

frend i hav sum news 2 shar wit u and it is not gud??? frend i dont wants u 2 send male any mor 2 da usuf fella he no longar work 4 me okay???? we cots him trying 2 have da gaysexul sex wit a yung boy so he is in rele trubel okay??? i wantad 2 sack him but da bord felt sory 4 him cuz he is so uglee he wod nevar get anothar job so dey givs him job clening tolets so he not wok 4 me any mor and he not i charg of yur acunt so if yu gets da male frum him just egnore it okay?????

frend i am afrade da 250 u sent wil not be enuff mony 2 gets yur check 2 u okay???? do govment of nigera dey says da u has 2 pay 25000 usd in ordar 4 da check 2 be relesed okay???? dey says dat dis is a nu tax dey has okay??? i plede wit dat man at da tax place and i tels him dat dis is 4 orfans and he says okay da tax is now 20000usd wich i no is stil a lot of mony but i help u ouy cuz da mony is 4 orfans and i lovs orfans so i pay 5000usd of da mony out of my own poket and u just sends me 15000 thru da male just like da last time and tel da orfans 2 send me mo presants ok???? my wife and me we not have any cheldrean of r own so i wants 2 help da orfans and dat is y i help u lik dis and dat is y i rede 2 orfans u wil be geting da first buk i rede 4 dem sune ok???? it is da 50 shades of gray lik da orfans ask 4 ok???? so puts da 15000usd in envalope just lik last tim and put it in da male 2 me okay??? den i show up and giv u and da orfans da check okay??????

'"congratshulations" luky winer????
yur pal kevin

Yes, I sent an email to my own account. The purpose of he email was to let it marinate in Pastor B's inbox for a bit. Later on, if the lad refuses to follow the breadcrumbs, the email can be sent to him as the reason for ignoring his previous emails. If only there was an audio of a lad reading fifty shades of grey that could be sent his way as proof that Kevin actually did the reading. Razz

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject matter: Pastor B I am writing to know if......

Quote:
Sir.

With due respect to your person, I am writing to know if you have receive back the package from the postal service as I advised you so that I will guide you how to resend the to money to here? Please keep me update now. because we have resolved to deliver the fund to the $ilver Peak Orphanage.

Looking forward to hearing from you today.

Quote:
Look I am not supposed to reply to any of your emails but I just can't help myself. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your former boss Kevin told me what you did trying to sex up those poor little boys. How could you? You should thank your lucky stars that the bank was nice enough to keep you on cleaning toilets. If it was me I would have sacked you.

I will continue to pray for you

Subject matter: By the way, who is Mr. Kevin to you?

Quote:
Sir.

By the content of your email, I can now understand whom you sent the money/package gift to. For your information, there is no person named Kevin serving in the Central bank now or before. Therefore, you should instruct your scammer called Mr.Kevin to return back your package if at all you sent any as you claimed. By the way, who is Mr.Kevin to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you today.

Best regards

Quote:
You know Kevin. He is your former boss at the bank before they demoted you to cleaning toilets because of your gaysexual tendencies with the young boys. Very nice man that Kevin. He even said he would record an audiobook for the orphans. That is more than you have ever done. Then again I'm not sure I would want the orphans to listen to a story read by a gaysexual prevert like yourself.

But as always I will continue to pray for your gaysexual soul

If he wants proof that Kevin is real I'm sure I can send him a chapter of an audiobook that Kevin read to the orphans.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic