SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kimmy takes over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter (my manager) wrote a new message on the "new" address (the email of Sheggy's friend):
Quote:
Sir Sheggy,
Miss Kimmy just told me that this is the new email address where you can receive messages. It is correct?

Cheers,
Peter

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Yesterday, late evening (22.47 Ghana time), our boy replied to manager Peter:
Quote:
Yes, this is correct. As I write you I'm sitting at The vvip bus station in accra that will be heading to tamale.. Before the bus start to proceed I will send you a Msg so you could also know the hours ascribed to the journey from here .. So that your driver can be on guard. If we don't leave tonight then I guess it will be by morning. Thanks

It is now 06.15 (Ghana local time) and probably the 2 idiots are still in Accra waiting for the bus to leave for the trip to Tamale. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

23:13
Sheggy: Maybe you should send his number so I can call him when I arrive or what do you think?
Or I will just msg him some few minutes before arriving at tamale.. Don't worry OK.. I have every plan in place..
4 seats to go bby..
Wish I had wings to fly ..

7:34
Kimmy: I told you there's no phone connection here. Only satellite internet so you need to send him a message
Are those 4 seats taken yet? Are you coming?
Where are you now?

8:16
Sheggy: Morning bby.. Oh yeah.. It has been taken.. We are about leaving the garage.. It's going to be a very long journey I guess. I was told about 13hours ..
I'm returning the phone back to Davids girlfriend pls in case you Dnt receive my texts just be relaxed OK. I will hit u up when I immediately arrive at tamale OK. So do not be worried OK
Love you so much.. Kisses.
OMG I'm so happy at long last I'm on board ..
Bye for now.. Hit u up at tamale
Loveeeeeeeeeee youuuu

8:27
Kimmy: Yay I'm so happy cutee. Have a good trip. See you soon.love u 😘😘😘😘😘

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, the 2 idiots got on the bus for at least 13 hours, but they don't have a functional phone to send messages to? Well, I find it ideal! Twisted Evil

11.11 - Peter (the manager of the Resort) writes to Sheggy (on the address of his friend):
Quote:
Good day Sir Sheggy,
Please tell me if you have received my previous messages? I do not know if this new email address is correct, because you did not reply to any message from me. This saturday night we will organize for our guests a pool party, with live orchestra and dancers who will perform some of the traditional dances here. Miss Kimmy is somewhat confused as to the time of your arrival in Tamale, so I will ask our driver Adil to be careful and constantly monitor his messages. Please write him a message as soon as you arrive in Tamale and send him a picture with you and your friend there in the parking lot near the hospital.

Cheers,
Peter

- The idiot said he had already sold his phone to get some money. Right?
- I suppose he didn't write down the driver's email address, so he will not be able to communicate with my character Adil. Laughing
- Sheggy will probably try to communicate with Kimmy and Peter but, since everyone is at the pool party, I'm afraid no one will respond to his messages until tomorrow morning. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Muhahahaha! Exactly as I assumed, he did not write down the driver's email address anywhere. Laughing
Quote:
Pls tell the driver adil to Mail me so I can get his mail address on this new account.. Thanks

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A thing of beauty! Very Happy I can't wait until they find themselves hopelessly streded in Tamale.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuck's Bar and Restaurant is a great rendezvous point on the northern end of Tamale if you want to try sending the lads up the road into the countryside. If you want somewhere in Tamale closer to the road toward Mole Park, you could try Mickey's Inn.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They must be enjoying their roadtrip and vacation so much by now. Excellent work

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How awesome is it that they will soon stred themselves in Tamale with no money or communication devices! The only thing that sucks is that it may take a while for them to relay to us how miserable they are...rude. They should walk to Mole National Park and play peek a boo with the lions Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21.09 - My manager Peter wrote to Sheggy AND Kimmy:
Quote:
Good evening Sir Sheggy,
Good evening miss Kimmy,

Sir Sheggy, I have not received anything from you yet and I do not understand what is happening. I hope you are already on your way to Tamale and I hope you will be able to send a message to my driver. Mr. Adil will wait for you all night in the hospital parking lot, so that he will be there when you arrive. The pool party has already started and everybody here seem to be happy in the company of our guides and other guests of the Resort.

Regards,
Peter

===

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:22
Kimmy: Hey
Where are you now?
Can you show me? I want to know how your trip is going
Sheggy: Hi Kim. I'm Davids girl.. favour.
Sheggy has been using my phone to msg you.. He and David are long gone from the bus station..
He told me to respond to your msgs as they come on his behalf. Good day.
12:51
Kimmy: Ok thanks
14:55
Sheggy: Hi Kim, sheggy called and said I should let you know that they just past Accra now heading forward.. He also stated that due to traffic loads currently they may arrive at midnight or so. So he said you shouldn't be worried should the network goes off..
19:41
Kimmy: I thought they would be almost here by now. ☚ī¸
21:23
Sheggy: I think because of traffic they were delay a bit on the way.
And they will arrive there late in night , don't worry there will be with you soon
Kimmy: <message from peter forwarded>

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting! I'm really enjoying following this one!

It appears that the lad's name may not be obfuscated in the last two posts.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 21.53 - Sheggy to Peter:
Quote:
Good Evening sir
Due to traffic Sheggy and David will arrive late in the night, so the driver should wait for them at the park

===

Sunday - THE SAFARI DAY

05.08 - Sheggy to Peter:
Quote:
Good morning Mr Peter
please Sheggy and David just arrive at the park Now and the are still waiting for the driver

===

07.20 - Peter wrote to Sheggy and Kimmy:
Quote:
Good morning Sheggy and Kimmy,
Sir Sheggy, still nothing from your end. Please, when you arrive in Tamale (probably in the afternoon) you will send me and mr. Adil a confirmation message accompanied by your picture there in the parking lot. Mr. Adil must see how you are dressed and be able to recognize you. OK?

The last night's party was extremely successful and everyone is sleeping at this time. The two young ladies said they were just waiting to meet you and your friend and they surely wanted you to come here much earlier.

Cheers,
Peter

===

The two idiots arrived in Tamale this morning and have been trying to get in touch with someone since: Peter, Kimmy, the driver Adil.

Sheggy to Kimmy (but the girls still sleep):
Quote:
Good morning Kim
Please sheggy and David arrive at the early this morning and they are still waiting for the driver..

From another email address, Sheggy wrote again:
Quote:
Hi Kim ,it's sheggy .. I just arrived tamale ..pls kindly inform gross man though I messaged him already that we can't find the driver appointed us..this is the taxi man's gmail.. Thanks I'm waiting

===

08.00 - The manager claims he did not receive a message from idiots, so:
Quote:
Dear Sir Sheggy, please reply to my messages.
What time do you think you will arrive in Tamale today? 18.00? 20.00? 22.00?
Don't forget to send confirmation and a picture to Mr. Adil.
OK?

Cheers,
Peter

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

More fun with the morons... still no picture.

Sheggy to Peter:
Quote:
Yes, I confirm.
Please sheggy and David are waiting for the driver at the park

and
Quote:
Good morning
Mr sheggy and David arrive in temale early this morning , as we speak the are waiting for the driver at the park

My manager Peter:
Quote:
Sir Sheggy, good morning!
Please immediately send your picture and confirmation message to me and to my driver Adil!
He is waiting there last night and he is probably worried about your silence.
He must know who you are, how you look and how you are dressed.

Peter

===

08.28 - Sheggy to Peter... still no picture.
Quote:
Thanks, I will. Please have you received the email the send to with the taxi man phone it comes along with the confirmation message and their pictures, and they also want to know name of luggage Kimmy is right now
Lastly kindly send us the driver contact (phone number) to enable them to speak to him directly,,,,seriously the have been waiting for him for about an hour now

Peter (the manager):
Quote:
Dear Sir Sheggy,
Neither me nor Mr. Adil received any confirmation message with your photograph taken there in Tamale. I don't know what kind of "taxi man" is in this message from you. Send that picture faster so Adil can come directly to you. OK?

Peter

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The SAFARI is confirmed!

Tamale Teaching Hospital. Laughing

Sheggy to Peter:
Quote:
Hello sir , pls we are at the teaching hospital now.. We have been waiting..

===

09.41 - 15 minutes later, Sheggy to Peter:
Quote:
Please sir, they are still waiting for the driver and moreover they don't have the drivers email address to message him directly

Basically, this email address seems to be used by that girlfriend (or sister) of the Sheggy's friend David. We don't know how the information gets from her to Sheggy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.01 - Peter wrote to "sister" of the Sheggy's friend:
Quote:
The driver was already informed that the two men are waiting in front of the hospital and he is already on his way to them. Probably in 60-90 minutes everything will be solved successfully. Send Sheggy a message to stay in that place and not leave. I am now leaving the Resort and I will be missing a few hours, because I have to do some special shopping, but we will meet with them tonight at their Welcome Party. It is a surprise that the two ladies Mabel and Kimmy prepared for the 2 men. Please keep your discretion on this!

Regards,
Peter

===

Our plan is simple:
- that driver will bring 2 impostors to the Resort,
- they will drug the girls and steal the money, then they will leave there with one of the company cars.
- late evening, Police will find out about the robbery and will close the resort for investigations.
- nobody enters and does not leave the Resort.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On messenger, but of course the messages will remain unread for now
5:01 AM
Sheggy: Hi bby
Morning
I just arrived at tamale now.. The driver is not yet seen tho
I'm using the taxi's man phone to chat you now.. He's to be paid by the driver so we are still waiting
You missed a call

8:51 AM
Sheggy: We are still waiting for hours now
12:02 PM
Sheggy: Good morning Kim
Please Sheggyand David are still waiting for the driver, they have been there for the past 7 hours now

Sounds like the perfect vacation already. They have been practicing that waiting thing extensively and probably will be doing some more of that.

13:04 The Davids gf will receive this message from Kimmy:
Quote:
'm glad to hear that everything is fine now. The driver has picked up Sheggy and David and I heard they will arrive at the resort later today. Don't tell them, but I planned a barbeque party for them this evening. I'm going to relax at the pool and wait for them to arrive. Thank you for your help!

I'm sure they'll be happy about this, and of course after this message Kimmy will be sunbathing, sipping cocktails and not have her phone with her because she believes everything is fine.

Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:07 From the driver's email
Quote:
Kimmy what's the matter with you....have been trying to reach even I use others phone to contant David gf but still you're online not reading the massage or answering the video call.you've been crying all night stayin I don't want to come now that am at tamale nobody to talk to even the taxi driver phone am using...when you know that you font want me why not let me know instead of being here like this am really angry Kimberly is it a crime for loving you..I don't like it

13:19 David's gf
Quote:
Good afternoon Kimmy
I just call segun now and they told me that there are still at the entrance of the teaching hospital temale, still waiting for the driver to pick them up, maybe they pick up a wrong person.. Thanks

But Kimmy is at the pool and doesn't read her messages

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange they don't seem to have any bags, or backpacks with them. Can't help wondering if they're not intending to change their clothes for a week.😅

ETA

Huge congrats on the safari.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks.
I noticed the same, no luggage at all, but he did change his shirt. Maybe the bag is it of the picture, behind the camera man.

14:22 from David's gf
Quote:
Please everything is not good, they are really stress out nobody is minding them
Someone should just go and pick them up

Everything will be silent until this evening. Let the stress and despair build

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From David's girfriend to my manager Peter:
Quote:
Good afternoon sir
Please sheggy and David are waiting for the driver for the past 8 hours,,, Mr Peter do something because they are very exhausted already
Thanks

Within a few hours our idiots will find out that the girls were drugged by 2 impostors who claimed that they were Sheggy and David and that they entered the Resort brought by the driver. The two criminals stole the money and disappeared. The police are in the resort and are investigating. Our morons have to wait in Tamale until tomorrow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This message will be sent by Peter (to all) at 20.20:
Quote:
Dear all,
It seems that our security measures were not quite well respected, because those 2 men who were brought to the resort today and who appeared as Sheggy Daniel and David Tom are actually two impostors. They used strong sleeping pills they poured into the drinks served to the two ladies Mabel and Kimmy, and after the ladies fell asleep the two criminals stole everything and then left the resort with one of our trucks.

At this time the Police Department of Larabanga was informed about the event and an investigation is being conducted. The resort was closed and no one can enter or leave here. The safety of our guests is above all so we will take all the necessary measures so that this unfortunate event does not happen again. We ask for calm and understanding and I promise to come back with details as soon as possible.

Peter

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can get them to travel further into the jungle if you don't close the resort. Tell them that they are required to make a statement since they were the last known people to have spoken to the girls. There is nobody to pick them up because the employees have been detained for questioning. Not that it matters because the 4x4 used for that purpose was stolen. Besides, the resort isn't that far and VERY easy to find! Just run left when you pass the third elephant Laughing

Great bait, these two are...um...special
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is obvious that these two idiots have come completely unprepared... they have no money, they have no way to communicate (they have sold their phones), they have nothing.

So yes, they are so special. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Such happy lads, relaxing on vacation far from home.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they stick around until Monday, which I know they will, I may be able to have a lad safari to "rescue" them. It would be a shame if he were given their picture and told that they were rival gang members trying to muscle in on our package pickup.

Congratulations on the safari!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1:02 PM
Sheggy: Good morning Kim
Please Sheggy and David are still waiting for the driver, they have been there for the past 7 hours now
You missed a call
You missed a call
You missed a call
12:58
Sheggy: They are stranded, Sheggy is very angry and sun is heat them up
This is not fair at all
They haven't eaten since yesterday
Nobody attending to them
Not even Mr Peter
13:23
Sheggy: Kim.. Really .. Though I'm not surprised. Everyone here is saying that peter gross*** ain't real.. So what do you have to say about this
And secondly. What is the name of your lodge in the resort.
Thirdly. If u see this text kindly reply quickly as to avoid jeopardizing your security and that of your friend
14:14 We have been here since 4 o clock in the morning.. Nobody come to pick us they're liers

Of course Kimmy and Mabel are drugged and sleeping right now... no way to respond. In the meantime someone decided to contact his old lover

14:15
Sheggy: Nora
15:23
Nora: Cookie
How are you

Of all the people they turn to they pick the one girl who put him through hell a few times and still didn't give him a penny.

ETA
Just noticed that david has been messaging Kimmy as well

13:37
David: Hi
What's happening
What's the name of your resort ?
We have been here since 4.am
The driver lied that he has come to pick us
I just hope there aren't scammers

Because we have nothing to loose eda
Call us
Pls becareful
16:14
David: Hello
18:21
David: What is going on

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic