SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kimmy takes over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The master of confusion strikes again. He's sucking up with Nora, started talking about ITunes cards and mentioned a subscription in the same sentence... How can Nora be anything else but confused abou this
THU 9:13 PM
Nora: I was just out for to the spa with a friend for some days okay
FRI 6:14 PM
Sheggy: So now where are you,as you wish no time for me
anymore well have your day
Why do you need to know where I am? You're not telling me anything either
Nora: When I needed you you weren't there, I told you I can't just up and leave to Africa
Sheggy: what's the meaning of this, ok let me ask you this,you don't want us to talk anymore like the way am trying to make things come back as befr I see you don't want anymore. I told you I lost my phone I always borrow to chat you and you know how it means to use other ones phone you won't feel comfortable.am not asking you to jump and come to Africa when you need me am not there what about all what have been doing fr long long oh well you don't think that I don't care why am still chatting you and I haven't block you hmmm well you want us to break up that's why you saying all this right Nora no p your wish and I won't say anything again you want me to go fine I will thanks a lot ........
Nora: I didn't say that
Sheggy: you see the difference when you get another one and you always remember Sheggy
you see the difference when you get another one and you always remember Sheggy
I don't have phone to explain much what do you want me to do
FRI 11:32 PM
Nora: I don't want another
Sheggy: then what's it Nora are you spying on me befr you know what to do don't make it tii late cos time is not our side mostly u

SAT 2:28 PM
Sheggy: ok Nora am here to tell you this we all are humans and no one is above mistakes,have use this to tell you am so sorry in anyway I make you get angry....I hope you had that I want you back I don't know about you wanna meet you see you, you're not talking to me as usual anymore have humble myself befr God and you I have no right to be rude.... which am not that kind of guy since the day we meet,if God said we gonna be good there's a lot I will teach you chatting on phone not ok than seeing.. hope you forgive me.
now when are we going to be together people are making guess of that I don't have any by my side even they refuse to help me baby I still look up to you...you might think I have here but no I don't pls don't let what you work fr. to go like that...I don't know how to meet you Nora am tired people are saying where is my woman I called Nora remember back then I told them I did have they all have woman by their side even some here their white ladies took them to Germany Nora what of me where am I going.... am not happy you give up.why no story what we need is a why forward break through. I must leave befr middle of the year Nora what's your plan toward this have tell you mine.pls don't play me well if you still want me I know you won't have a nice day....
SAT 6:22 PM
Sheggy: you're not talking well,that's to say you don't want us anymore.... is that why you're catching cruise with me kidding snubbing me keeping merlis with me.... am tired of talking talking and talking....,....... why don't you just say yes or no
SAT 8:51 PM
Nora: yes or no
you draw conclusions without waiting for my answer
Sheggy: Nora what conclusion, are you making guess of me now.
you still have time in such story instead of doing the right thing.ok ooo I heard you
so what's it going on ma.
mummy where are you na,stop hiding
you know I don't have phone
borrowed phone am using
SAT 10:53 PM
where are you
am trying my best now to make things be like befr but am not seeing assurance from you why do you love delay.......

SUN 1:56 PM
Nora: I just don't understand why now and not while I was trying and begging okay, then you just had curses for me.
you convuse me
SUN 3:26 PM
Sheggy: What're are you saying stop this if you don't want me anymore just tell me and I will go,I don't want to hear anything have finish my word already what's that you starting again
just say it I will go I hate this I know you have another so pls say it......
and I won't disturb you anymore. I have my word
Nora: I don't want another. What do you think you're accusing me of?
Sheggy: of what have I not beg that sorry what kind of human are you
am getting tired of you.weaking me wel thanks a lot no p I will go
that's what you want, time will come again you will come to beg again
left to you know better don't make it too late.
SUN 6:41 PM
if you don't want us back, tell me I said am sorry
Nora: Of course I want that. I told you that many times
Sheggy: pls I don't understand is my apology accepted
pls I don't understand is my apology accepted
Nora: I'll think about it
SUN 9:15 PM
Sheggy: what're you thinking about,I told you no p I said my then left
talk you're not
Nora: cookie I'm watching a movie. Join me
Sheggy: don't waste your time thinking, just for you to talk
hmm. nora
Nora: what?
don't like to watch movies?
Sheggy: are you staying with grand
Nora: No, I"m in Amsterdam
Sheggy: where is she now staying
capital of Netherland
Nora: yes it is
Sheggy: Nora, not bad fr someone like me apologizing to you.am more better than your ex which you know very well.......
Nora: of course I know you are cookie, I never would've agreed to have your babies if you weren't
Sheggy: oh thank you fr accepting Mr back
Nora: you're welcome
Sheggy: alright dear,
baby I need to stay connected to you....but the person am using his phone is going out for weeks and I won't be online and I don't want to miss you much this time I have you back...
Nora: weeks? Where is he going?
Sheggy: to the camp pls baby am begging not commanding in the of God help me with gift card that if u sell I can use yo get another phone baby pls
to the camp pls baby am begging not commanding in the of God help me with gift card that if u sell I can use yo get another phone baby pls
Nora: to what camp?
LIke a vacation?
Sheggy: yes dear
pls I need your help
Nora: why don't you go with him? you could use a vacation yourself
Sheggy: I don't want to stay away from you anymore
Nora: so come over then
Sheggy: no am in the house
Nora: your house?
are you back home again?
Sheggy: baby using another ones phone you know what its take just becos of me that's why I have. the privilege to use his phone... and not he would be so busy Nora am begging you
I don't have another phone
only the one I'm using
i know why don't help me with iTunes card I will the sell it to get new phone nora
Nora: cards? I'm not a friggin teenager cookie
why not get a job like any normal person would?
Sheggy: nora am still in Ghana Ghana that's why I tell you I want to be in touch with you and to keep you update
Nora: Then go home
Sheggy: I will of course just help me with this
Nora: how is mom?
Sheggy: haven't set my eyes on her...fr days that's also why I need you to help me with the gift card.understand is an iTunes card fr subcribtion
Nora: I can't just subscribe to things cookie. This is serious, how is mom? you have to go home to her
Sheggy: they will buy it here many using iPhone here,I just the simple Nora...
Nora: so they will send me a contract to sign?
Sheggy: I will but I can't just understand you either,I told you I don't have a phone, is that why your insulting me have I been lazy no
Nora: How am I insulting you this time?
You're avoiding answering me
Sheggy: no a contract the buy the card and give the money and I go get a phone simple
iTunes card is called gift card
Nora: But they need to send a contract for the subscription first
Sheggy: baby pls listen,why I want you to help me and the need of sending it is to help me have the privilege to access anothe phone... is not a contract, any contract except football is not allowed.when you send me the iTunes card I will sell it to those using iPhone around just to get money fr another
do you really want to help me why are you acting this way as if you don't know what an iTunes card or gift card is why
Nora: Ok, so I need to get a subscription with football first and they give me the contract
I'll look into that tomorrow okay? Ajax is in the city here, do you think they can help with this?
Sheggy: cant you just buy and send to me,instead of kidding me .you font want to help
Nora: Dummy I don't have enough money to buy Ajax okay?
Sheggy: tell me you can't help
Nora: maybe they're on the stock market, a few shares might be possible, but I don't know if that's against my company policy
Sheggy: iTunes card of 200eros that will just lead to 40thousand naira here
Nora: I need to check the company policy first cookie. I"ll do that tomorrow
Sheggy: ok dear thanks I will count on you sweet
are you happy over there
Nora: yes cookie, I'm very happy you're being nice again.
Sheggy: thanks dearest I don't want to stay fr away from you baby once I get another phone
Nora: I know cookie, but you still didn't tell me about mom
Sheggy: ok she's ok now but I need to get her drugs fr knee pain mostly is very expensive... I don't want her to suffer any longer she tried but if we're together maybe I will bring her
Nora: Of course you will bring her here
Sheggy: am too far away from her she do ask of you
Nora: What did you tell her
Sheggy: she don't know we have issues now we're together I told her you're good...and I promise her you will carry my our baby this year pls lord let it come to pass
pls put me in mind tomorrow sweet dreams

MON 8:49 AM
I wasn't in the mood to talk to him, so pretending to be sick is perfect. Doctor cookie comes with the perfect explanation. Malaria and Typhoid. Why should I deny this, if it's so much better than a simple headache? Laughing
Sheggy: good morning dear how was your night hope you sleep well....and dream of me hop your at work now wish to hear from you....
and pls don't forget you scratch the card and send to me love you
have a nice day
MON 10:21 AM
Sheggy: what name would you like to give our baby.....
I know you dreamt about me pls tell me little and don't forget you will carry my twain baby...
MON 11:55 AM
Sheggy: my lady how is working going
MON 2:30 PM
Sheggy: baby after you scratch the card you will then send the number to me
Nora: Cookie I have a terrible headache, I'm still in bed
Sheggy: oh sorry,you cant be on bed all day Nora I don't understand what's going on anymore.are you up now and you didn't go to work Nora Nora hmm only god sees it
what have you taking
how's your health now
you need something to relief that pain, if am there I would tell you to put on the shower on your head in the bathroom that will make you feel better them you take your drugs is becos am not there...now do you see why you need me
Nora: I tried cookie, but it's not working
Sheggy: don't worry I pray fr you,you get well ok....but don't forget what you promise cos I don't want to be offline..... you need some one to keep you company to make you hsply which is me that know secret to that you know so pls I beg of you ok
Nora: I know
Sheggy: so now what,don't stay in the house pls go out to your nearest pharmacy ok
get panadol extra...
Nora: Can't. When I stand up it hurts too much
Sheggy: baby where are you
what am I going to do
Nora: in my bed
Sheggy: what am I going to do
Nora: bring me meds?
Sheggy: baby am worried here...which am with you I will put your head on my lap put cold towel on your forehead
Nora: that's sweet
Sheggy: tell the devil is a lied nothing to fear for be strong and behold no weapon or sickness will befall us cos we stand and dwell in our Christ lord Jesus don't worry your strong say that let the devil be ashamed.... take a cup of water and read psalm 23...and drink have fate and believe it will go that's not its place to stay the lord will vanish it away amen.
Nora: cookie I can't read now. can you read it for me?
Sheggy: baby I have strong fate in the lord am always with my bible even if am with you
Nora: Ok, then read it to me so I can listen to it, maybe it helps
Sheggy: read in your mind....what happened if so call your nurse
Nora: don't have one
Sheggy: baby not my phone you know if is mine I would a kiss from me can take that headache away but what we all need is seeing each other
ok I can be your nurse and doctor then
Nora: so you can't help me now
Sheggy: I will help you when you need me give you all sort of thing you like you what and you can't imagine
why are you saying that baby
that's why I want to get one you know me not today baby am using web Facebook not messenger is frustrating but don't have choice baby don't dmsay that we're meant to help eachother
Nora: you said I should read that psalm but I can't and you won't so you're not helping
Sheggy: take your bible no one is giving me good phone to use here well that's life... I don't blame them not their fault...am using web Facebook
take your bible no one is giving me good phone to use here well that's life... I don't blame them not their fault...am using web Facebook
Nora: told you i can't read now
Sheggy: the lord is my Shepard, I shall not want he makes me to lie down in green pasture. he lead me beside the stream water,he restores my soul he guide me in the part of righteousness.for his name sake.
even though I through the valley of the shawdow of death I fear no evil. fr you are with me.your rod and your staff they comfort me,you prepare a table befr me in the presence of my enemies you anoint my head with oil. my cup overflows surely goodness and shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever Amen pls accept that is not easy fr one not to have a personal phone thanks
the lord is my Shepard, I shall not want he makes me to lie down in green pasture. he lead me beside the stream water,he restores my soul he guide me in the part of righteousness.for his name sake.
even though I through the valley of the shawdow of death I fear no evil. fr you are with me.your rod and your staff they comfort me,you prepare a table befr me in the presence of my enemies you anoint my head with oil. my cup overflows surely goodness and shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever Amen pls accept that is not easy fr one not to have a personal phone thanks
Nora: still have to read for that, woudlbe so much more better if i could just listen to it
Sheggy: if you have fate and your fate will set you free are you with a Bible their
Nora: ok, you're not helping
Sheggy: you now what open the Bible to that page and place it in front of my the water
you now what open the Bible to that page and place it in front of the water
what do you want me to do
Nora: I todl you but you dont'want to help
Sheggy: baby are you trying to suffer me now.no phone but I will. keep begging to find one to make voice if is what you want for me to beg who don't want to help ok I will tears....
Nora: sure sure blame it on my. add to my suffering
Sheggy: be happy and don't worry
baby,how far how is your head now
what drugs have you take today have you taking your bath
Nora: not good
Sheggy: have this idea if you can stay long in the bathroom fr a while the shower is on...
Nora: im going to sleep your not helping
Sheggy: what have I done am trying to help we're too far from each other. baby best of me is when am with you I have my own self meds...seeing me you will enjoy it...I don't take drugs I make use of pile I don't easily fall sick very hard I will make you strong I will come with some
what have I done am trying to help we're too far from each other. baby best of me is when am with you I have my own self meds...seeing me you will enjoy it...I don't take drugs I make use of pile I don't easily fall sick very hard I will make you strong I will come with some
maybe that will help you more when you woke up
sleep well my lady
don't worry be happy.you have a lot to know from me on when well meet
you just don't have to be angry with me
don't forget what's happening is a Frick I bet you,you will have that experience no more. believe
believe that's the name we give to our first baby believe.
believe that's the name we give to our first baby believe.have it in mind
how am I not helping
if my arms are long I would have use to cover you to relief your pain
but if you have the believe
MON 7:34 PM
Sheggy: how are you
MON 9:50 PM
Sheggy: nora
nora
you're not responding, what's the matter
hello nora
am I the one falsing myself on you now.
that you are avoiding me
nora
is good oooo thanks
Nora: Where's the fire cookie? You know I don't feel good. I'm just playing some calming music okay
Sheggy: that's why am checking on you Nora
can you chat
so don't you want me to talk to again
Nora: cookie, I'm having my eyes closed. it hurts to read
Sheggy: I know you are strong, maybe you don't need my audience
Nora: ok
Sheggy: Nora did you know what
that's malaria and typhoid you have to take drugs
what're you still doing online
how are you feeling
how is your health
I care you don't know
no problem then.
I shouldn't waste my time
12:49 AM
Nora: I told you I was just listening to some music and can't read now
You really think it's malaria and typhoid
Sheggy: yes you work work work,what didi you think is it.

7:23 AM
Sheggy: is good to do good help one another many don't know the means of doing good your sowing a seed and it's also written I. heaven I say this rapture is coming everything you have all you work fr is dust vanity upon vanity why don't you just help another the bible says love your niegbor as your self only who's is wise will stick to my word hell is real let your name be written in book of life....fr me I will help no matter what,is a seed but you won't know but it will also help you by his grace to the kingdom of Almighty there's nothing in this world I don't know why people put this world on their head and they are so stingy they fr get they did one day... anti will full out after the rapture when Jesus will come and take his saint can anyone survive the tribulation fr seven year the Bible said no one can will stand it cos the punishment befr the seven years will be too much their the gate of death will be lock while the anti Christ will punish the one remaining the end time is near in fact any moment pls change your ways to be good help help ask fr mercy.......good morning how was heath now...what's going on.
11:06 AM
Sheggy: ahh am here to say this I don't where are you,but I hop you ok...I see you don't act the way you're to me befr I do the talking and the answer am trying to make things be like befr even better than befr ,but I don't understand the acting.hop you be at work now and I know you're ok...I keep waiting not becos I need something from you that's why I chat you no is cos I want us back....you know that I told you I don't want to stay off line most just to chat you base on what I requested from to help is not only fr my good is fr our good...but its seems I won't be online any longer as I told you I will return the phone to the owner and be empty only by his grace.... Nora I know you don't want that.
Nora: Cookie I'm not at work, still home, not feeling good
did you change carreeers and became a preacher instead of ballkicker?
Sheggy: I don't understand, why is it when I ask fr your help you fall sick. why
am also good in that talking to you about end time....
who am I going to ask for favour now...maybe I should try where else,since you can't help me.
I really hop on you but..
Nora: so you leave me because I"m sick huh?
Sheggy: did I say that
just read carefully.. I also want to help you
Nora: How will you do that?
Sheggy: baby don't say that I care fr you but you don't care about me am still with you...have not eating since morning you don't know how I live
what's it you have take concerning your health
you just com and disappear why I take to you huh..what i s wrong with you
Nora: Headaches and fever is wrong cookie
Sheggy: tell me how extactly you feeling now
Nora: sick
hot and shivers, headaches
Sheggy: oh baby,pls go get some shower again to reduce temprature ok do that now
Nora: okay
Sheggy: my friend to told me you should look for any cold energy drink and take it. you will feel okay pls tty that after using the bathroom
did you hear me
what're u doin
you have many to learn about
Jesus is coming any moment fr now but people don't believe Nora prepare, how do you prepare ur self be holy...
And if you believe in him be bold that sickness will go.
your believe set you free

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, you are my hero because you can resist this absurd dialogue. Laughing

- Ask him for an address and send him some gift-cards... in a sealed envelope, with the postal service.
- Let's find a character working at the Dutch consulate in Yaounde Cameroon. An old family friend with Nora... That new character can offer a valid Schengen visa and some cash.
- Of course, everything has to be done with great discretion and Sheggy has to personally meet that man. In Cameroon. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This would be a good plan, except for the fact that he doesn't even have money to go home at this point. He is right now begging for scraps. Better wait a while until he gets his act together again and we can try for the next round of abuse. Meanwhile Nora will try to buy Ajax

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Twisted Evil
I think Sheggy would be more happy if Nora told him about this amazing chance.
A friendly man who works in the Embassy and would be willing to help Sheggy with getting the Schengen visa and with some cash money?
Holy Lamb, but this is an opportunity that no one meets several times in life... right? Laughing
Even if the idiot has no money to travel to the Cameroon, he will suffer even more thinking about "the possibility of leaving for Europe". Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hilarious how religious this lad has suddenly become. Despite his usual gibberish, he managed to quote the 23rd Psalm word perfectly!😅
Don't know how a money-grabbing, thieving little scammer-boy thinks he's getting into heaven when Jesus appears at the Second Coming!
🤣🤣🤣

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic