SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A preview of what’s to come?

View next topic
View previous topic

MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I’m keeping this behind login just to be safe).
Lad #1:
Quote:
lol, sure let me see how it will work with the guy first.

let pray so

As a funny coincidence, that lad’s friend is from Cote D’Ivoire, and they get visa free access to Morocco. I think that’s a perfect place for a valuable package to end up.

Lad #2:
This lad is currently in Milan and sounded pretty well-connected there; I had some ideas for doing an European adventure, but the lad wanted to know about African pick-ups, and wouldn’t you know it I had something in mind.
Quote:
I am a traveler

Quote:
I am a serious dude

Quote:
It is not from Italy I will fly to morroco. Nigeria to morroco is close and accessible than flying from Italy to morroco

Quote:
Ur prayer is to let the my first job with u go successfully

If all goes well, that lad will get what he wished for. He said he’d get back to me in 48 hours, so I’ll give him that time to prepare. If it means that he will he willing to buy himself an expensive plane ticket and show up in a foreign country where he doesn’t speak the language, listening to the lad isn’t a bad thing. Based on what I've heard from him so far, he has the perfect combination of intelligence, resources, and naivete: he's smart enough to understand the potential financial benefits of this deal, even with a package only worth around $12000, but not so much so that he questions my excuses about not being able to call him or do videos (I'm telling all the lads that the American government monitors all non-Gmail and Hangouts communications, which has gone over surprisingly well with everyone so far); he's able to travel to a lot of places, but nowhere is it effortless or extremely convenient, especially as I'm guessing he will have issues with getting a visa (he said that he'd handle all the transport stuff, so I'll let him solve this problem for me); finally, he's experienced enough to know that I'm in charge and that for his first job, extra security precautions should be in order, but he's willing to gallivant across the globe after talking with someone for under an hour.

There’s also one more who didn’t say anything too amusing, but he’s interested in doing the Benin-Accra route. I can’t guarantee all three of these baits will result in anything, but when lads are this enthusiastic in about an hour’s worth of Hangouts chatting, you can’t help but wonder. Hangouts makes things extremely fast and convincing, especially with fake lad modalities. Being able to gauge what’s giving your lad trouble, clarify if needed, and brainstorm “better” solutions cannot be matched easily though email. Then again, lads who are willing to talk on Hangouts have made it through the initial step of reading my ASEM and deciding to learn more, so that helps too. I’ll post the ASEM (there are technically two) if I end up getting any concrete results, but my response rate is pretty decent. There is one more lad I’m hoping to hear more from tonight, and a few others expressed interest before twigging.

I’ll update this more tomorrow morning, hopefully with more definitive information from lads #1 and #3.

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks promising. If you are just looking to keep this away from the lad's eyes, let me know and I can move the thread to premium. If this will be a mass bait or you want help from other baiters, we can leave it here in Help, Hints & Tips.

ETA.... looking forward to seeing your ASEM.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm keeping the thread here as a precaution, not necessarily because I expect lads to come; additionally, if I post the ASEMs or get other people joining in on the fun, I think it makes the most sense to keep everything here. Birlic and Bertje will be playing the PITH employees, as I'm in the wrong time zone to talk to these lads expediently unless they stay up late. Besides, although this probably should go in the Technical forum, I've never been able to actually access the Premium forum.

I'm not able to access my emails right now (or copy and paste, I mean), but here's a brief update:
-I haven't heard anything from the lad in Cote D'Ivoire yet, nor from the lad who told me about him, so I'm assuming nothing else will happen with that.
-The Milan-based lad should be getting back to me in about two hours if he sticks to his 48 hour estimate, and I'll check in with him when he's due to respond.
-The Benin-Accra lad hasn't checked the Hangouts yet recently, although he's still logging into his email. I sent him a brief message.
-Another lad I started talking to through email is showing promise; originally he picked Abidjan as his destination, although I got an email from him this morning saying that Casablanca would be preferable. Fine by me. I suspect he either decided that the Abidjan package was too small or his oga got interested and offered to help.
-Two more lads wanted to talk to me on Hangouts, although they haven't read my messages yet. Hopefully they'll check in overnight.

I'll post the ASEMs after I get a safari, as after all, I don't want to give out bad scripts. I sound just like a lad. But so far, everything is going quite smoothly, even after a few days. It's surprising how much lads are willing to self-safari when they think they're getting a good deal.

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting the popcorn out. If you need any of my characters you know where to find me. This sounds like a lot of fun

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"You're right after all, I'm just some sick stalker and a dumb illiterate." Austin
bware419ers
419eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
(I’m keeping this behind login just to be safe)

Moved to Main from Help, Hints, & Tips. HH&T is not to be used for ongoing baits, with a very select few exceptions. If you would like to be safe, get your results first, then edit appropriately.

For those curious, you can read a full discussion of what HH&T is and why ongoing baits are not there.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 5269
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates have unfortunately been a bit sparse, as many of the lads I was talking to simply haven't been online.
-I had maybe an hour-long chat with the suicide lad from this morning, who was not terribly receptive to the idea of doing something without being paid first. So much for him.
-One lad who wanted to know more on Hangouts blocked me after I sent him my proposal. Sad
-The email lad who changed from Abidjan to Casablanca disappointed me this morning:
Quote:
please i want to do it but the person i want to use is delaying with the pictures and id, please where are you from ? and your age ? let me know pls

I wasn't quite sure what this meant, but this gave me an idea to segue to another idea, which i got to in a few messages. He's quite eager to please and do something, so I'll give him that; unfortunately, I don't want to wait around for "his guy" to do stuff.
Quote:
I am from America and I am 36. Maybe Casablanca is too complicated of a job for you to start because of the ID issue. Ivory Coast is ECOWAS, so maybe that is easier. I am fine with either place but I will need better updates. What do you mean by “the person I want to use is delaying with pictures and ID”? Is this an issue when you are trying to apply for a visa? You do not need to get a fake ID, I have told you, I only need your ID because you are the one going to Morocco.

Please let me know all of these details so I know this is working well.

The lad doesn't want to problem-solve:
Quote:
Are you doing to get me morocco visa ?

Fortunately, I have a better solution in mind: I can't help him get a Moroccan visa, but I know a guy who can fly him there from an air strip. Unfortunately for the lad, this is in Abeche.
Quote:
I never said I would help with that. I gave you multiple options for the location, you picked one easy one in Abidjan, and then you changed your mind. I cannot help you with getting a visa directly, but I can show you how: this website has instructions https://travelvisa.ng/how-to-apply-for-morocco-visa-in-nigeria/.

I encourage you to try to go to your embassy and ask about getting a visa for tourism, and if you cannot get a visa for Morocco we can do somewhere else. I do have one way that you can go to Morocco if you really cannot get a visa, but it may be hard for you. I have a friend who is in Abeche in Chad who runs an airplane service. He owes me a favor and he can fly you in and out of Casablanca. You would have to meet him there at the airstrip in Abeche.

You have three options at this point, so choose the best and I can help. Please keep me informed.

Surprisingly enough, the lad thinks this is a good idea:
Quote:
Ok contact that your friend for me and let me know about the casablanca, thanks

I don't quite know what he means by "let me know about the casablanca," but I think he thinks I'm going to apply for a visa for him or something like that. I seek more clarification:
Quote:
So to clarify, you want to travel to the airfield in Abeche, Chad, and fly to Casablanca from there? When is the earliest you can get there? I will need a picture of your bus ticket when you buy it as well as ID to send to my friend. He will contact you once you arrive in Abeche. Don’t worry, this is free, and the night before you travel he will host you at his house for a traditional dinner; hospitality is extremely important in his culture.

This lad is full of ideas so far, but he's lacking in concrete actions. I'd love for him to go directly to Casablanca, but I'd rather him go to the Ivory Coast if it's simpler for him. Since he's still committed to going to Morocco, despite being either too lazy or too stupid to go, giving him a plan C ensures that whatever he picks will give me something. The interesting thing is that I've given him plenty of "easier options" with locations, yet he's still devoted to the hardest ones. I don't mind that greed, as it increases the chance he will safari, but at some point I may need to more actively temper his expectations. We'll see tomorrow morning if he bites on the Abeche plan, or if he miraculously discovers some way to go to Morocco. If he thinks this will get him to "the casablanca," who knows.

MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not able to post the messages right now, but there has been an interesting promising development:
The email lad had a friend contact me because he thought that I could get a Canadian visa for him. This friend was somewhat disappointed when I said I couldn't do that for him, but very excited to hear about my proposal; when I told him how much the package was worth, he said:
Quote:
waoooooooo 10000 how do we do des

He's currently in Takoradi, Ghana, although his passport (which he sent me so I can "put it in the system") says he's Ugandan. He picked Mali as his destination because he was "familiar with the city (Bamako)," although he said the last time he was there was 8 years ago, so I suspect he may still have issues when he arrives. He really wanted to get started ASAP, so he said that the earliest he could get there was Saturday evening because the bus takes two days to get there; I told him the package would arrive Saturday morning, so this works. Of course this isn't definite yet, but this lad seems very promising for under an hour of chatting.

Birlic, with any luck you'll have an email from a "Mohammed Atta" soon.

MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic is unavailable this weekend, and the lad said that he'd need a week or two to get the funds, so plans are shifted slightly. He's still quite excited, although he was a bit surprised that I didn't need a commission from his first package. It works for him, and it works for me; besides, it's not like it will matter anyway. Communication with other lads was a bit stunted today due to our schedules being off; Hangouts shows people as being online "just now" as long as they were online within the last 15 minutes, which is obviously an issue if you're trying to talk with a lad live. Some more emails will probably go out tomorrow morning.

MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like that lad was a bit too ambitious with his planning, and everything has been shifted to the end of this month. I've talked with quite a few other lads, and those baits are in various stages of the process, although nothing too definite. One lad I was talking to just half an hour ago had the brilliant idea to block me as soon as they got Akwoodi's email and the fake name to use for the email, so I wonder if they're going to try and dollar chop me; unfortunately, they know they'll have to go to Abidjan from Accra. I did get my first "f*** you" message, so that's something new. Still, things are looking pretty positive so far, and having more lads to cycle through on Hangouts and through email makes things a bit easier.

If anyone's interested in the ASEMs, let me know; I would recommend you tinker with the details slightly in case we hit the same lads, although the general premise should still work.

MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some assorted updates:
-The original Italy-based lad came back, saying his grandmother had died; he hasn't been online since, although he wanted to get right back to business. He'll be put on hold in that case.
-One Abidjan-based lad has gotten quite far in the planning process for going to Accra, and should end up there by Sunday night/Monday if all goes well.
-A Kuala Lumpur-based lad has a few international contacts, so I'm trying to see what's the "best" route that is still safari distance.
-A few other lads are in various stages of showing interest, but none of them are too awesome so far. I have high hopes for the new Abidjan-based lad, as he's registered a fake email and hopefully contacted Akwoodi.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm following along! Good luck with this one!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too much to report. Lots more lads in various stages of progress, but nothing as definite as I would like. The Abidjan lad I mentioned earlier decided that he couldn't cough up the bus fee, so he kind of just disappeared. For every lad that goes away there's another who expresses interest, and things are still looking promising enough to continue; I'd say 1/10 of the emails I send get a favorable response, and about a third of those end up on Hangouts or in a longer conversation. Out of about 100 emails I've sent so far over the last few weeks, maybe a bit more than that, I've had 5-10 that I considered promising. I feel like if I actually called them on Hangouts, I'd get more results, but I'm too lazy for that. I imagine I would get slightly farther that way, although at the end, I just need to wait.

I still have a promising lad who gave me roughly until the end of October as a deadline, so I'll check in with him a week from now and make sure we're still on track.

MrMystery314
A Prize

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going steady with the quest for fun lads. I had a chat with Eric Marsh (the lad who got Justcold, Lord, and I a mask a while back); he was quite interested, but annoyed that I wouldn't sponsor him. Another promising lad who fizzled out on that front was referred to another character to go into Hollywood as an actor. I took that to mean a film or stage actor, but he took that as the other type of film actor... Embarassed . I think I cleared up that misconception.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic