SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"you had chassed shadow enough"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Edward Adamu, the "director,debt management unit,central bank of Nigeria," has a way with words. Over the past two weeks he's provided me with a lot of colourful phrases to marvel over. In order of appearance, here they are.

Quote:
you had chassed shadow enough in the transaction,i want you out of this deep shit

Quote:
Am going to normalize the anomalise in your payment file,with out
doing this,we will only succeed in trying to build a castel on the air
which is impossible.

Quote:
what eyes has not seen nor ears has heard is what you are
going to see in the funds payment in your favor.

Quote:
Point blank,am not going to cut corners in doing the needful

Quote:
Stop talking from both sides of your mouth,life is constant learning.

Quote:
Please be radiating positive energy in this transaction,if you should
be radiating negative energy in the transaction,it then means that we
are working for nothing

Quote:
stop joking,stop this one leg in,one leg out

Quote:
Dont be faster than your shadow my friend

Quote:
you claiming to know all in this transaction is a big spell on you from
the pit of hell so that you will not eat the fruit of your labor in this transaction

Quote:
you still maintained your hard stand that you know more than me which had put you in a miserable state in this transaction.Why cant you drop this your never do well ego and follow my directives?

I hope to harvest more of the Lad's colourful language.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a sig machine! I see he used "doing the needful". That phrase has always irked me but I rarely heard it. Unfortunately it is popping up more and more in scam scripts. At least you know it is a lad when you see it.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Really? I just used that very phrase myself in an email yesterday. 🤣🤣

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ it's definitely not common in the US. According to Google it got its start in India and has spread into Southeast Asia. I don't think I've ever heard the term spoken to me before, just in writing. I've only seen it used a handful of times here on Eater and most I think were relatively recent. It is gaining popularity but just sounds "weird" to me.
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a college professor and I hear it from Indian students all the time (although only in emails, not spoken).
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
stop joking,stop this one leg in,one leg out

Tell the lad that you are not doing the Hokie Pokie.

A word that I hear used by older Subcontinental Indians is tomfoolery. I accuse lads of practicing it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Tell the lad that you are not doing the Hokie Pokie.

Good advice, we don't want any religious hate crimes here. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still going:

Quote:
This has become absurd.Listen,this is not a cray fish selling transaction,this is a transaction that runs into millions of dollars and has international under tune and has to do with government,all approach has to hinge on due process.Point blank,this funds payment to a logical conclusion has to pass through various relevant agencies concern.

And today:

Quote:
Come on man,you are trying ti be a wise man who dies in a foolish mans back yard,this a contract that is believed you executed,you did not did this on the air,it is believed that you had visited Nigeria before for this contract,stop talking nonsense and accept that you are naived of the follow up of this funds payment in your favor.If you can not trust me and send the fee or come over to Nigeria on your own,you forget this deal,other coming to Nigeria did so on their own effort,why your own case will be different?I dont need all this childish gobbling about nothing from you.If want us to pull this fund to your account,you have to close rank with me and not drawing me back in my strives to get this fund across to you.

He's not going to like Mal's answer.

Quote:
I never had a contract in Nigeria and I've never been there; the fund is the estate of Joseph Watson. You said that you've got my file, but now it's gorram obvious that you don't. Dude, you've been chasing rainbows all this time.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But what if you WANT to be compensated in crayfish??

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad bounced back, though he repeated a familiar line:

Quote:
Please adhere to my instruction,your request this funds payment in your favor will be done and dusted,raise the required fee,the fee has to do with administrative and logistics,it can not be waived aside,send the fee so that this deal will be done and dusted.Stop all this words but no action attitude of yours so that we can pull this fund to your nominated account any where in the world.
Listen,am seeing you sinking in this transaction,so,you like staying in this deep shit you are in this transaction?The way am seeing you,you will end up a wise man who dies in a foolish mans back yard.Come out of this your intelligent by half state,you know nothing over getting this fund across to you,why cant you take instruction from a master that never engage in childish things or gambling nor guess work?See you sinking in the transaction.

Mal wasn't happy with some of the Lad's assumptions.

Quote:
Let's deconstruct this.
"raise the required fee" - I'm not gorram trailer trash!
"the fee has to do with administrative and logistics,it can not be waived aside" - I never asked for that.
"send the fee so that this deal will be done and dusted" - Send it? I'm supposed to bring it! Wasn't that the whole point?
"you know nothing over getting this fund across to you,why cant you take instruction from a master that never engage in childish things or gambling nor
guess work" - Fine talk coming from the man who credited me with a contract I never had, and visits to Nigeria that I never made.

Cue a bout of keyboard-mashing frenzy from the Lad:

Quote:
Yes,the shit is from my side,but you made your self available for that
shit from touts,crooks and mischief maker.For your express information,i had cleaned that shit from you,may be you may not understand,that bad aura that you are going about this funds payment has been totally terminated,you are now operating on high luck in this funds payment in your favor.I repeat,am a go getter,if you share this DNA IN ME,TAKE IT FROM ME,THIS LONG HARD FOUGHT FOR FUND WILL BE AT LAST ACCESSED BY YOU.
In the light of the above,that fee must be paid by you and not me,in confines of law,i has no place as it concerns that fee,it will be criminal for me to talk of paying for a fee that is your constitutional right as in the template of the rules and norms of the transaction.ONE MORE TIME,ALL THE APPROACH TOWARDS ENFORCING THIS FUNDS PAYMENT IN YOUR FAVOR HINGES ON DUE PROCESS,EVERY THING ON LEGAL UNDER TUNE,NO CUTTING OF CORNERS NOR GOING THROUGH THE BACK DOORS IN DOING THE NEEDFUL,SO ON THIS NOTE,BRAVE IT AND SEND THE FEE,ONCE YOU DO THIS,THE DEAL WILL BE DONE AND DUSTED.NO STORRY.
FOR THE LAST TIME,AS FAR AS THIS FUNDS PAYMENT IN YOUR FAVOR IS CONCERN,AM THE ONLY ONE FOR NOW WITH THE ANTHECEDENT AND POWER TO ENFORCE THIS FUNDS PAYMENT IN YOUR FAVOR.SO IN THAT CASE,ANY OTHER THING YOU ARE DOING OUT SIDE ME,IS A WASTE IN ALL SENSE AND STOOD FOR NOTHING.MIND YOU,YOU SAID YOU INHERITED THE FUND FROM WHATFORD ,I DONT KNOW IF AM RIGHT.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Keyboard mashing frenzy" 🤣🤣🤣

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"childish gobbling"... I need to remember that one!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's response was a little more measured.

Quote:
Your brainwork is truly bizarre in places. Leaving aside your obvious obsession with excrement, let's consider this; "that fee must be paid by you and not me" - if you can find anywhere in these emails where it was actually suggested that you pay the $7800, I'll consider paying double that. Then there's this; "touts, crooks and mischief maker" - I've got no idea where you got that from.
But anyway... WRT the month you said would be needed to complete the business; it'll be one month before that business can start. Is there anything that could be done in the meantime?

The Lad has stepped back from demanding Mal come to Nigeria - now he definitely wants the money sent... and he's changed his manners too:

Quote:
Please,adhere to my instructions,it pays you than to engage me on unprogressive urguement.I repeat,i had paved your way to success in this transaction,your personal responsibility is what is required now to pull this fund to your account.One more time,brave it and send this fee so that the deal will be done and dusted.Infact, i must commend you for being a man of content and high intelligence,honestly,i subscribe you being my mentor,i love you alot.Reason with me so that this fund will be pulled to your account,its a good deal.

Mal wasn't accepting that.

Quote:
That's the second time that you've mentioned sending the fee - but you originally said that it was to be paid in Nigeria. I can't adhere to instructions if you keep fiddle-farting around and changing your mind.

Quote:
Am not talking from both sides of my mouth my dear,unless i forgot to prepare your mind hitherto,if such is the case,am sorry about that.Pls, trust me and send the fee so that we can assail in getting the fund across to you.I advise you to force your self out of defeatist minset in the transaction,i will surelly deliver in you stay glued with me.

Three times the Lad's mentioned sending the fee, but still he hasn't said how. I'm not going to tell him, though...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad's confusing me somewhat with some mixed signals about coming to Nigeria and sending the fee. I'm sticking with Mal travelling to Nigeria.

Quote:
I'm going to pay that fee in person in Nigeria. I'll need an invitation letter to make it happen. You do your part and I'll do my part, but you need to do your part first.

The replies came quickly (the first one was sent twice):

Quote:
You will come to Nigeria to sign off the deal,for now,proper filling and documentation is what is on ground,am handling this diligently here.I dont know if you will believe me,your coming to Nigeria will complicate things,am not the only one you are meeting in if you come over,your presence here will call for your visiting the judiciary,top ministries,there are questions that will be put to you that will sweep your foot off the ground and there by blunders made in the exercise,if you are not here,am here to stand on your behalf and nobody ask me questions because,it is believed that i had personally vetted your payment file and certified it okey.My brother,its like you are still having distrust in me,if so,we are going no where in the transaction.What we need now to assail in the transaction is 100% trust on each other,pls,come awake and radiate positive energy in your dealings with me.
Awaiting your swift response.

Quote:
Listen my friend,i dont know the person that is a bad influence to you in complying to my directives gearred towards your getting paid this fund,what am telling you is that,my labor,my risk in getting this fund across to you will not be in vain. Point blank,am being querried time and time again by the power that be in this transaction over my interest in enforcing this funds payment in your favor,that,its like am in a deal to divert this fund to your account,that you are not behaving like the bonafide beneficiary of the said fund,that you are doing like that you are being forced to accept to be the beneficiary of the said fund and this does not tell good of my position in the government.Please save me from this embarrasement that can snow bail to my entering into problem.I had paved your way to success in the exercise,add to my effort by complying to my directives to the later,raise the fee,we cant be stucked in this sensitive stage of the funds payment in your favor,we had to fight to finish no matter the forces millitating against our coming out triumphantly in the transaction.Try and do some thing now.
Awaiting your swift response.

For now, I replied to the first email.

Quote:
I am not your brother. But moving on... I'm trying to reconcile "You will come to Nigeria to sign off the deal" with "your coming to Nigeria will complicate things," and failing.

Some Lads don't take well to the "I'm not your brother." Let's see.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out he didn't mind not being my brother:

Quote:
Well my friend as you said am not your brother,the truth is always bitter,the fund in question was the brian child of a contract that was not concluded,but was certified okay by the officials that made the deal,some are dead,some retired,the were incapacitated by their naive nature of the real things to be done to pull the fund,this is an axiomatic fact.Point blank,i had diligently normalized the anomalies that possed bottle neck toward enforcing this funds release,its doing the needful;,administratively and logistically with is holding us.Secondly,yes,you are coming to Nigeria to sign off the deal;this,when due process of processing the funds release has been done dusted.Note,because of security,i said you wait until am done and dusted with the payment processing,at this stage,it will be clear to every TOM,DICK AND HARRY THAT,YOUR PAYMENT FILE HAS BEEN CERTIFIED OKAY BY THE POWER THAT BE IN THE TRANSACTION,AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE
QUESTIONING AND VETTING ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE.

But Mal didn't reply that day, and the Lad showed some impatience:

Quote:
Dont bluff me,dont keep silent to mails,the transaction in question benefits you more than me,am only having your time in the transaction just because,am stucked in it and have risked my life deeply that i can not quitt,why must i quitt when i know,that with your close ranking with me,we pull the fund in a jiffy.Note,am the only way out in the transaction,in that case,any other thing you are doing else,is just a tall dream,an illusion,a waste in all sense..Be a he man and not a she man,and brave it and do the needful so that can laugh in the transaction.

Mal wasn't going to let that "Be a he man and not a she man" go unchallenged.

Quote:
I served eighteen years in the United States Marine Corps, and received two Bronze Stars for courage in battle and three Purple Hearts for wounds sustained in action. You can teach me nothing about being a man.
But there's something to consider; you wrote "the fund in question was the brian child of a contract that was not concluded" - then it's not the Watson estate after all, even though you agreed that it is. You also wrote "am stucked in it and have risked my life deeply that i can not quitt" - how could you have risked your life?

The Lad continues his passive-aggressive line:

Quote:
I risked my life in the sense that,i made an unconcluded contract,concluded before the power that be in the transaction.Well,there are things that we should not addess in the internet,i think,we are seeing one on one in the near future,we talk when we meet.Please,if there is a way to raise the fee,raise it,we need to be fine tuning and fast tracking this funds release in your favor in all the relevant agencies concern.

Quote:
I repeat,force your self out of that bad influence deceiving you,distracting your attention in close ranking with me to get this fund across to,it takes only me and you to make this funds payment in your favor a reality.A word,is enough for the wise.

Mal is fast losing patience.

Quote:
I can't keep up with your thinking - I really can't.
You've told me over and over again that I need to come to Nigeria to settle the business, but then you just ignore my repeated requests for you to do the needful and supply the invitation letter required.
You tell me that I need to pay $7,800 for various fees when I arrive in Nigeria, but you also tell me to send the fee. Moreover, you talk about "raising the money" like I'm trailer trash and have to sell property or scrounge off friends for a few thousand bucks.
Finally, now there's some bafflegab about "that bad influence deceiving you,distracting your attention."
What the sphincter of hell is going on?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the past couple of weeks, the Lad decided that Mal should not go to Nigeria but rather head to Canada:

Quote:
For Gods sake Malcolm,this funds payment in your favor is more of a
deal,you need not follow due process from A-Z.Stop this childish gobbling about nothing,your presence here in Nigeria will complicate things,i know what am talking about,stop heating me up for nothing,what am doing here is for the benefit of both of us,stop being a poison to the process of our achieving this feat.Now listen,may interest you to note that you are going to be paid via federal government of Nigeria reserved account in CANADA,OK,AS IT IS NOW,GET READY TO TRAVEL TO CANADA TO SEAL OFF THIS DEAL.THE PHONE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME IS NOT GOING,GIVE ME YOUR WORKING PHONE LINE,WE NEED TO TALK.

And later:

Quote:
You will have to prepare to travel to Toronto Canada to meet with our financial expert/agent that assigned to convey your $10 million five
hundred thousand usd in cash. Also his names are Mark Edward....His email id: ********************
As i told you earlier run, our financial expert Mark Edward will assist you to open account in one of the Canadian banks then from there make a wire transfer to any local bank of your choice in Australia, as he has all the immunity to move your contract fund around Canada without problem.
Here is the email address of our financial expert, you are advice to
contact him immediately to know the exact time of his departure and
arrival at Toronto Canada. To enabling you book ticket ahead.((********************)) Below is the hotel name and address to stay in Toronto Ontario Canada, you can call them to book a room online as soon as possible. Hotel name: HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS HOTEL
Address:30 NORFINCH DRIVE TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA
Telephone number:+1416-xxx-xxxx

The address is a Holiday inn - next to a police station, as it happens.

Mal voiced doubts, the Lad became angry, and insults flew briefly. The first, from Mal, is a reworded Lad insult including a former custom title.

Quote:
I see you as a stupid opportunist and a deranged,rude discourteous fellow playing pranks with business proposals. I am skeptical about your level of honesty and sincerity. You double speak,your use of language is so unrefined and rustic, and you are a perfect example of a demented opportunist.

The Lad couldn't believe it:

Quote:
Where i got it wrong with you Malcolm?
You talk to me this way and why Malcolm?
Are you sure you are not on drugs?
How can we achieve this feat with this your negative radiation?
You better call your self to order.
Contact Edward for a way forward in getting this fund across to you.
Let us not heat our selves for nothing,travel to Cansda,you will see things your self,its no illusion nor guess work and neither a gamble,its all a realistiv venture.Dont mess up with this platform please..

Mal continued his analysis.

Quote:
What's wrong is that you're either a blustering blowhard and a pompous fool in whom I have no confidence, or an arrogant psychopathic criminal who's a textbook case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome, in whom I have no belief or trust. I don't think there's a third option.

That struck a nerve:

Quote:
A BUTTER FLY,THINK ITSELF A BIRD.
AM THE ONE YOU ARE INSULTING?GET READY,YOUR DOOMS DAY IS AT HAND.

Mal explained most diplomatically.

Quote:
I didn't insult you; I was describing you. If I was insulting you, I would have called you a pathetic retard or a brain-dead snowflake, but I'd never do that.

Since then things went quieter, with the Lad vanishing for a few days but coming back even more determined that Mal should go to Canada. I'm just wondering if he should take the Lad up on his offer... sorta...

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sounds like an interesting idea. 😁

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic