SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A preview of what’s to come? Safari count: 9, 4 continents

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, this is somewhat of a necro, but as this is the same modality as before I want to keep things consistent.

Bertje and I may or may not have a lad in transit from Owerri to Parakou. Currently he's spending the day in Cotonou "by the water side" before leaving for Parakou tonight, or so he claims. We haven't been able to get definitive proof of travel so far. There are lots of messages covering relatively little, so I'll save the detailed reports for when we know he's traveling, but a summary so far:
-While I was looking for lads in Australia or South America, he said he had some guys. I obviously don't want to work with "clients," or victims, so I proposed he help me personally. I gave him the options of Parakou, Bamako, or Abeche, and he chose Parakou.
-Surprisingly enough, the lad did not know where Parakou was. I hope he knows by now.
-I called him a few times just to build trust; this lad is quite clingy and struggles making decisions independently. That will make it even more fun for him if he arrives in Parakou.
-The lad has mentioned some issues with funds, inquiries I've ignored; if he presses me more, I will say that he should have spent less hanging out by the waterside.
-When he arrives, I hope to move him toward Togo. That is, if he arrives.
-While I do believe the lad is firmly invested in the story, there is still a lingering doubt that he won't actually be able to execute. I've had to guide him along a bit more than I'd like, but if it leads him to his doom that is a price I'm willing to pay.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've had to guile him along a bit more than I'd like, but if it leads him to his doom that is a price I'm willing to pay.

This is how I read it so I fixed it for you.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I talked to the lad a bit more, both on phone and through text:
Me:
Quote:
What's up?

Lad:
Quote:
Am actually on my way

Me:
Quote:
Yeah. I heard. Good to hear.

This was after I called him quickly.
Quote:

Like I said over the phone, when you arrive, before you go to bed try to fill out the planning page again.

Lad, being either stupid or trying to avoid GPS confirmation:
Quote:
Yeah just wish me Good luck

Me:
Quote:
I don't want you to be rushed tomorrow morning. Definitely. Good luck. Godspeed. I will hope to wake up to good news.

We have slightly different definitions of good news.
Lad, in response to being asked to fill out the page again:
Quote:
Again? Thanks

Me:
Quote:
I know it's tedious, but yes. I don't want any confusion.

Lad:
Quote:
Yeah

Me:
Quote:
Do it from an internet cafe is possible so the internet is stable

Lad, being dumb:
Quote:
But I did that

Me (I should have thought of this excuse earlier):
Quote:
Otherwise there's a chance that it won't go through the computer systems

Lad:
Quote:
Can't I use my phone?

Me (the lad did complain about poor signal earlier, so I try to use this against him):
Quote:
I just worry your phone's Internet won't be as stable.
I am just suggesting these things to maximize the chance of there being no delays. I don't want you to have to wait hours or fill out additional paperwork because there's a computer issue

Lad, driving me insane:
Quote:
Yeah but I will do it on my phone don't worry

Me, trying to ask questions to catch him in a contradiction or otherwise, extract tales of woe:
Quote:

If you insist.
What percentage battery is your phone at?
Is it possible for you to charge it on the bus?

Lad:
Am charging it on phone
Yeah it is
[/quote]
Me:
Quote:
Great.

Lad:
Quote:
Gonna switch it now

Me:
Quote:
Be sure to save power. I don't want you to be unable to communicate when needed.
And I still strongly recommend you use an Internet cafe if possible to fill out the planning page.
But if you are strongly opposed then it is fine.
Once again, Godspeed.

Lad:
Quote:
Alright thanks. Good night

He also sent me this video of the bus: https://youtu.be/sWBgZqIhBdc , which does appear to be a bus traveling at night. There's no indication of where, but the lad is definitely traveling somewhere. I wanted him to use an Internet cafe so the IP would definitely trace to his location, which may or may not happen with the phone. I hope it will, but even if it doesn't, it shouldn't be too hard to get his location. If he does show up, I'd love to get him to travel toward Togo.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friends writes to mr. Cumberband, local Plog manager

Quote:

I will be in parakuo by 3pm today to pick my parcel up sir, when I arrived parakuo, I will let you know. Thanks.

Earlier he indicated he did not know Parakou, and asked where the warehouse was. I gave him a general area where it could be found, but also suggested Plog could pick him up at the bus station. So now mr. Cumberband wrote:

Quote:

Dear Mr. Oogi

thank you for letting me know.

Do you wish to be picked up by one of our drivers an brought to the warehouse, or will you come to the warehouse yourself?

kind regards,

Oogi wrote:

The driver said he will stop me at albarka, is it possible for me to be picked there?

Cumberband wrote:

Dear Mr Oogi,

thank you for the information. Are you travelling with Boabab express? Mr. Woozysays he knows the terminal in Albarika, so he will have no problems of picking you up.

Our drivers do not have telephones at their disposal, as we have had several incidents where they were robbed from their cell phones. However, all vehicles are equipped with a communications system that is connected to our email servers. You will be able to contact the driver through email.

His email address is Woozy@plog. Mr. Woozy is already on his route, but will be at the bus stop around 3pm.

kind regards,

Oogi wrote:

Ok, thanks

While not confirmed, all signs point to a lad traveling.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't post too much, but the lad definitely is in the process of safari-ing:
(The picture got a bit messed up, but the pin is slightly off frame. He's near Savalou in that picture)
The lad was so kind to spend a day in Cotonou vacationing, which means that will be one safari length (Owerri-Cotonou) and one more when he does arrive in Parakou (Cotonou-Parakou).

I've taken over Bertje's accounts for now while he's busy. I'll update more when the party starts up in Parakou.

The lad has spoken frequently of his worries that he'll be stranded if the company employees don't respond to him. I plan on responding quite frequently to him; unfortunately, he may not like what he hears.

Edit: emails between the lad and "Mr. Woozy":
To me (at this point I'm playing the driver):
Quote:
Hello abooku, am still in the vehicle, I have not yet drop, there was a delay in our movement, but I will let you know when I arrive. But the driver said we are getting closer So how is it possible for you to pick me up? When,am at the pack I will send you an email

Me:
Quote:
sir I is Wating fo yu at scool.

And 30 minutes later:
Quote:
sir i is not Heer from yu?

Lad:
Quote:

I will text you when I arrive Am now at the park,where are you? Am waiting for you please

Me:
Quote:
sir i's woreed now i no kno wer u ar. moveeng soon ok, plz massaj me soon.

Lad:
Quote:
Pack, alubarika. Am at the motor pack now am waiting for you please. Am at the motor terminal albarika. where are you?

Me, immediately trying to get him to move again:
Quote:
sorry sir it lait and i didnt Heer fom yu erlyer so at beterou now com here plz to met me my hous red wit chikinz

Lad:
Quote:
Can I get your number, so I call you when I get there, I don't know that place Explain properly, for me sir, I will, but explain the house for me, and give me a number to call when I get there Mr abooku, it already late, why don't you come and pick me up here tommorow morning?

Nice try.
Me:
Quote:
my haus is red with wite roof an has paduk of chikinz neer maine road it is verry ez to fined dont wory. i will bole watter for the. u no it iz compny policai i cannt call u but i is cheq my emale verry oftin. wen will u com i is get in truble iff i cary paqaje too longue. beterou is big villag evry driver no it.

An astute observer, perhaps a paranoid lad, may notice at some point that my grammar is largely correct and I seem to have no issue using a wide variety of vocabulary, yet my spelling is disproportionately horrendous.

When the lad told me about the offer to meet the driver at his house, I responded:
Quote:
That's very nice of him.

I believe that's called irony.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news: I'm quite certain the lad is in Parakou.

Bad news: I may have made a little mistake that will cost the long-term success of the bait, although based on the situation from before this would have happened in any case: a new lad I was talking to happens to know the lad on safari, and I mixed up some dollar amounts and names in a suspicious way. I think the end outcome of this is that they're going to have one of their guys try to do a pickup in Yaounde, which won't work out for some reason, but fortunately, the new lad is more suspicious than the old one. The old one just keeps saying "I am really confuse" over and over again. Still, the lad on safari believes in the company still, and the new guy appears to have been slapped into submission. I imagine both will be skeptical now if I personally mess up again or add any more delays.

My plan for tomorrow is to have the Yaounde pickup be picked up by the real recipient pretty quickly (if my timing overlaps I'll run that from AC). This is so I don't lose credibility on that end. As for the lad currently in Parakou, I see no reason to change plans. The driver is currently "sleeping" in Beterou. The lad doesn't want to come to Beterou to meet him, so let's make that decision for him: when the driver wakes up, which will probably be still when I'm awake, the van will have some troubles and he won't be able to move for a few hours. If the lad doesn't come to him then, as he drives bandits on the road force him to turn around; if the lad does choose to come to him, bandits force him out anyway. Then we keep trying to lead him farther away from Parakou.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is not happy with our service for some reason (excerpts follow):
Quote:
It almost noon and you still delaying me, it not fair

Quote:
Maybe reporting you to the overall boss will do you, after suffering me

Quote:
Sir, am not really happy with this your company policy, I have been delayed for about 5hrs, and considering the fact I slept outside and your driver is not really helping matters.

Quote:
Hello sir, what is causing the delay with your driver,I have been waiting for over three hours, and j slept in the park last night. What the reason for the delay am really not happy

He's going to get some emails in about ten minutes telling him to come to Djougou. If he doesn't like that, tough.

Edit: Some other assorted messages:
Quote:
am feeling sick. Already shaking

Quote:
It not fair

Quote:
Am just confuse

In response to my comment that Mr. Woozy is a bad employee:
Quote:
I hate him for that and keeping me stranded

At some point the lad said he was going to Djougou to find the driver, but he may have given up on that plan after the driver didn't send his picture. He hasn't been online in a bit over an hour. Maybe he's in Djougou, maybe he's in Parakou, maybe he's somewhere in between, maybe he's turned around and went home (I doubt that though). Who knows. I'm starting the lad search parties.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I can tell, the lad is still in Parakou worse than before. I wanted him to go to Djougou (but in any case, now the goal is Kara in Togo), but the lad seems absolutely penniless and miserable in Parakou, so I'm just going to let that happen. The driver has tried to cajole him a bit, but clearly that's not really changing things much, so I'll focus on the lad's misery. For reference, the last message the lad received from the driver:
Quote:
i's aweke now cant stay in dis area guyz wil look fo me gong to frend hous in kara togo in few hour if u not com to hotel sabou find me ok?

Lad (over the last maybe 18 hours):
Quote:
Really sick Heavy pains and head ache I just woke up Actually tired And sick And the managers and driver did not reply my email

I found this strange, as I was definitely sending emails. Later, what I did was that I said I could intercept emails already sent, so I dumped all the emails on the lad right before I went to bed. Surprisingly enough, thugs want to beat up the driver, conveniently forcing him away from the lad. I don't think the lad will travel more, but I just want to rub salt in the wound.
Quote:
Am even stranded right now This is a complicated stuff here now I wish to go there now But I don't have a dime

Quote:
And am hungry I have had anything yesterday
I presume he meant "haven't"
Quote:
Okay So what do I do now I need something to eat This is the 3rd day no food

He didn't appreciate my suggestion of looking for fruit trees and edible wild plants.
After I dump a bunch of emails on him chronicling how the driver is now farther away from the lad:
Quote:
Wow f***. Am confused

The lad's also complained about how none of his friends are sending him money. I'd love for another lad to find him and rescue him, but not too many people are based in Parakou. There just is little I can say at this point to change things; even if he wanted to leave, he couldn't.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he played around on the MTCN hotline yet? Maybe ASEM him that you sent him his money for the trunk box or documents or whatever with instructions to call for the MTCN. I assume he had to buy a Benin SIM card so you can eat up his minutes that way. The driver should talk a lot about the fabulous meals he eats on P-LOG's dime that makes him super sleepy and the overly comfortable hotel room he's staying at. Both conditions caused him to get too much sleep. Thank goodness for late check outs and complimentary brunch buffets with free bottomless glasses of champagne! The driver certainly would not risk driving drunk would he Wink

Maybe P-LOG or the sender would be more sympathetic if he made you a video of him crying Twisted Evil
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spectacular!
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next up, or concurrently, I'm 95% confident that I have a lad who traveled from Mexico City to Lima on the way to Cusco; he should be in a plane now.
Unfortunately his IP is still tracing to Mexico City because he was on mobile, although with the flight receipt I believe his story a lot more, and if he wanted to lie we'd be "done" with the job now. Unfortunately, he speaks Spanish and has been to Cusco before, minimizing some of the surprise element, but this trip has cost him quite a bit (he estimates around $900 for a round-trip ticket from Mexico City; Google has less than that, but he also booked his trip on shorter notice and most likely not economy, so I'll take that number). I'm not sure how much he'll want to play the "find the driver" game, which if it goes according to plan will take him on a scenic tour of the region trying to find the driver, but even if he shows up in Cusco and turns around he'll be a sad lad. I'll probably try this time to have the driver discover the money at some point once I think I can't get him to move more otherwise.

So the question is: does this count as one safari or two? I'm inclined to say one, Mexico City-Cusco, as Lima was never the intended final destination. Even though I have little doubts the lad at the very least traveled to Lima, I'll wait until he shows signs of anguish or gives alternative proof of his being in Cusco. I do believe this is the first South American safari on Eater, at least to Peru, and I'm guessing nobody's traveled within or from Mexico on a safari either, or at least posted about it. I'll keep this updated, but the festivities will hopefully continue. The lad is clearly experienced, if at times a bit unclear on how emails work; he has definitely done pickups before, far bigger than the mere 40K. He claims to have nine passports including one diplomatic Mexican passport (which is why he has no issues traveling to specific countries); if he still believes after this, let's see how far those get him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL. Send this jackass to Lagos to meet some of your other "associates". Congrats on the North/South American adventure! You don't see those too often. He sounds almost cartel level so be safe of course. Did he take any pictures for you?
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m sure I can think of far better locations than Lagos; maybe he can join another new prospective business partner in Port Moresby. He hasn’t taken any pictures so far, and he was hesitant about my suggestion of sending a selfie to the driver in case they’ll store it; he’s paranoid, but gullible, not a bad combination. When I ask as the driver later he may be more compliant, or after I insinuate there could be a dollar chop if he doesn’t comply. I do hope he sends me some pictures; I’ve been to Cusco and the surrounding regions before, but I’d love to learn more. The lad speaking Spanish is a disadvantage in that he won’t be as inconvenienced as usual, but he may travel farther. As for the lad himself, he does hawala business, a form of money transfer often used in the Muslim world; I suspect he’s the one generally picking up the money, not doing business himself, as anyone of his temperament would have been assassinated long ago if he were doing anything too extreme. Someone who claims to have handled millions of dollars shouldn’t be so willing to fly off to meet someone at night in a city he may have visited before occasionally, but not extensively. If he’s the sort who advertises on lad groups he can’t be too far up the chain. Still, I’m exercising the same caution I always would, and if he wants to threaten me I’ll gladly invite him to Los Angeles (not where I actually am, of course).

If anyone, ideally with some experience in either reading lots of safaris or doing lots of baiting, wants to join in, please PM me. I always have room for more. Bonus points if you aren’t in an American time zone.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he doesn't like the idea of Port Moresby tell him to go to Brazil. Maybe he doesn't speak Portuguese and there are some terribly dangerous areas in Rio he might like to explore. The capital Brazilia is a crazy option. It's very pedestrian unfriendly and many of the workers live in shanty towns away from the city that could be fun for him as well. Plus it's in the middle of nowhere. Interesting bit about his Hawal dealings. I Wikipedia'd hawal several weeks ago because a British show called The Informer I found on Amazon Prime delved into it and I hadn't heard the term before. Shady business. If your lad steals from that til he's a gonner Twisted Evil Maybe you should suggest that...he can just put all the money back with interest when he gets his package Twisted Evil
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go, with what I am quite sure is a confirmed safari.
Let's focus on the dialogue between the lad and Juan, the driver. Juan hates capitalization and is very paranoid. The lad tried emailing Juan in Spanish but I put a stop to that.
Quote:
Mister Arturo
I am juan the driver. mr filcher is not in office today because his nephew's birthday so you can email me for your package info. i can do later if you want maybe midnight at latest, ok with you? i hope this work with your scedule.

Lad:
Quote:
Mister Juan:
Any time after 20:00 today its perfect for me, i was wondering if we can meet up some place nearby the airport because i might have to take a flight late night tonight, not confirmed yet but i would prefer not to rush. If it not possible for you to do it at any spot near the airport just let me know where can we meet up.
How can i identify you? and if it is OK for you to meet after 20:000 today please let me know. Thank you

Me:
Quote:
Mister Arturo,
thank you for your email unfortunately because it will be very late by then we cannot do by the airport it will be close to the warehouse at the plaza mr filcher mention, is that ok? is not far from the airport. i will be in van with company name on the side a white van very easy to see. will 21:00 be fine for you?

thank you

Lad:
Quote:
Mister Juan:

I confirm you i will meet you between 20.00 to 20.30 P.M at Plaza De Chimpahuaylla at Cusco tonight sunday. I will aproach you when i locate your white van. Can you please tell me the specific place or what side of the Plaza you will be parked at?.
Thank you and i will see you there in few hours tonight. I appreciate your cooperation.

Me:
Quote:
Mister Arturo,
i will wait on south side of the plaza for you ok? if i cannot find space will park few blocks away

Mr. Filcher (me while Bertje is partying):
Quote:
Thank you Juan for making arrangements. I am glad to see that everything is coordinated. If I am needed for anything, please let me know. I am at your service.

Lad:
Quote:
Ok Mr. Juan i will arriving in around 40 minutes. Thank you

Me:
Quote:
thanks for telling me i expect to be there in 45 minutes about. will see you there

also please keep my boss copied on the emails so he knows everything is ok. thanks

also if you can send me your picture so i know who i am looking for i will appreciate it is dark and hard to see people

Lad:
Quote:
Ok of course sorry, last email was just replied to you. As i told you i am heading right now to the plaza. I will send your the picture attached to the next email. thank Mr. Juan Thank you! Im arriving Im just in front of minimarket ELI

And he attached this selfie, not revealing a specific location:
Me, breaking bad news (the lad remarked to me later that things started getting weird around here):
Quote:
i am very sorry for delay one of wheels on the van is flat i am trying to fix it will be another thirty minutes or less i am by psychiatric hospital now if i cannot fix wheel myself will go to friend Pedro garage near road to urubamba ok. sorry for delay

Lad:
Quote:
Mr Juan, i understand you but we agreed a time to meet. Do you want me to go wherever you are? I can get close to you. Let me know how long will you take or even i can go to the place you are fixing your wheel. Let me know ASAP, thanks.

He's so polite.
Me:
Quote:
Yes you can come to me ok unless i cannot fix car myself then you can meet me at pedro’s garage

The lad finds it remarkable that I'm talking about the garage as if everyone knows it. He's the perfect combination of paranoid and gullible. With lads, there are always multiple levels of belief. They can believe what you're saying and accept it wholeheartedly without complaint, they can believe your characters' existence but not like what they're saying, or they can think it's a conspiracy. This lad is firmly in the middle: no matter how displeased he is with all the shenanigans, he doesn't doubt that anyone involved exists. Having spent $1000 on airfare may influence that thought process a bit.
Lad:
Quote:
Sorry Mr Juan, i dont get the point of your last email, shall i go to Pedro’s garage? Shall i wait for you at the Plaza? Can you please clarify to me, i appreciate your specific and fastest answer, Thank you! By the way where is Pedro’s garage at? Whats the location of that place?
Thanks

Me:
Quote:
you can come to where i am by the hospital ok i hope it will be fixed soon when i fix it

Lad:
Quote:
Can you send me your exact location? Where near the hospital are you at? Thank you Mr Juan Im going right now to the psychiatric hospital, please wait for me there. Thanks

Right where you will belong at the end of this trip, if I have my way.
Me:
Quote:
sir i am still working on van here hope to fix it quickly it is getting late please come soon ok

Lad:
Quote:
Give me your exact location please. Are you exactly at the psychiatric hospital?

Me:
Quote:
Mister De Leon
i am unable to fix tire myself slowly driving to Pedro’s garage near road to urubamba it is by hotel i think hilton you can find me on road or meet me there ok i hope you are coming soon it is getting late i do not like being out this late with packages this package i was told is marked very important want to bring to you safely

Lad, definitely showing signs of fraying:
Quote:
I was already at the hospital and now you are going on a different direction. Please stop driving at any specific place on the road. And give me your exact location so far i have been moving from one place to other on different locations and ways. Please Mr Juan just stop and tell me where are you at?

Me:
Quote:
sir i stopped again to try and fix van myself because i not sure if Pedro still at work i am about five minute away when i finish fixing van ok once again i am sorry for the delay, really sorry sir van is fixed i will leave in few minutes thank you for waiting

Lad:
Quote:
Mr Juan, i am not sure whats going on, i just stopped at Petrogas Petroamerica arcopata gas station way down Hilton Hotel on the Urubamba road. Please give me your exact location. Kindly tell me where exactly shall i meet you! I have been driving all around the area and there is no white van nearby. Tell me what to do?

For someone so experienced he really does not like taking initiative.
Me, releasing the hounds:
Quote:
Mr. Dino and Mr. Filcher,
i have a big problem here that i am wanting to solve some men here have been watching me and i recognize same two cars from earlier they are plotting to rob me i think it is late and i need to go somewhere safe following road out of city. please hold until i find safe spot

The lad is definitely thinking the driver is nuts at this point, but he still believes he exists.
Lad:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Filcher:
Can you please instruct Mr Juan the driver to give me an exact location to meet up. Its been almost one hour and a half driving around Cusco to reach him. I would appreciate your help to find a way to locate us each other. I have used PLog services before at different locations and this is not the way it worked to setup a delivery meeting. Kindly let me know what to do.

Nice lie.
Also lad:
Quote:
Mr. Juan with all the respect, the Hilton hotel at the Urubamba road was one of the safest spots in the area, there is no Pedro’s garage nearby, im just following your instructions since now 3 hours ago. Now you are driving out Cusco? Thats more dangerous than meeting at a safe place. I really do not understand. I am sorry but this is annoying. Me i call Plog headquarters costumer service phone number? This is so unusual. At the Hilton Hotel there is a bus full of police officers. So this became so weird. I need a formal answer to this email, i have to take a flight in the next few hours and Mr Juan you made this a chasing scene. Just let me know are you going to deliver the package or not, so i can take a decision. Thanks

Note the motif of the lad's indecision. Behind the scenes he's pouting about the driver's stories being BS, but the timing works out and my character will choose to assume the driver's incompetence.
Lad:
Quote:
Dear Mr Juan and Mr Filcher, i will just wait 15 minutes more, i am parked at the gas station down the way Hilton hotel. This never happened to me before. I dont know what is the exact situation with Mr Juan, its very late. We agreed to meet since 8PM. What is going on? Im not feeling comfortable with the stories so if you are not delivering let me know so i can take other actions. Its crazy to be driving for more than 3 hours all around the city. It all looks so strange and suspicious to me. I will wait parked your email to confirm what to do. Please reply to this email in order to take an action. Thanks

You'll wait more than that. He also attached a picture of the gas station:
Me:
Quote:
Dear sirs,
i am resting in Izcuchaca for bit in hope they have not keep following me. i am safe and package is still safe so do not worry. i am getting tired am thinking what to do next. i have friend in Ollantaytambo i will go stay with for night it is safer there

Quote:
please sirs i am scared to keep this package with me can mr De Leon to come here so he and i can be done with this. i am scared to wait too long, please somebody come here soon. i will stay awake until maybe 1 am please let us pick up by then hope the men are not following me still i am extreme sorry for the delays again. boss do you know anyone who can come and escort me home or it is too late i guess

I want him to travel more. He claims the taxi will be $200, although I don't know if that is cumulative or just to go to another city. So far he claims he's spent about $115, although that doesn't include the last 15 minutes of waiting. This is probably the most I've had a lad spend on travel if all the numbers are real. I think all the evidence points to a safari, which I'm going to call Mexico City-Cusco. That's 4717 KM or 2931 miles.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to catch up on this thread. Marking.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do keep us posted. Was his airline "receipt" an itinerary with a return flight listed? It would be grand if he really was scheduled to fly back home that night like he told you but had to spend money to reschedule or rebook due to your driver's "logistical troubles". Sadly, if he travels a lot because of his Hawal connections, these tickets might be procured with air miles or his connections in that biz but stredded is stredded so the more misery you can extract out of him the better. The stunt goats in Africa typically employed for these sorts of things maybe on stand by but there are plenty of fake stunt lamas and/or alpacas ready and able to take the helm when needed! Laughing
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time we left off, the lad was just informed of some sad news. He responded predictably:
Quote:
Mr Juan, this is not possible. I can’t believe you did this to me, you played with me for around 4 hours. If you were affraid to be robbed why didn’t we met at the nearest police station? It is late it is starting to rain. For the last time please answer, are you still able to deliver the package tonight? Even i am willing to go to Izcuchaca or Ollantaytambo. Sorry but this is unbelieavable.
Mr. Filcher what should i do? I am in a hurry and this situation is not helping out, what a case! Please reply with the last delivery instructions for Juan.

Quote:
Yes i can go! Where are you at? This sounds like a scary movie! I don’t understand. You could deliver the package without problems at any safe location you could choose. Where are you now? I have to take a flight early morning!! Please Mr Juan don’t do this to me its been 5 hours for me driving everywhere playing the cat and the mouse! Are you going to deliver now yes/no and where?

I'm somewhat constrained at this point by how late I can stay up, otherwise I'd gladly invite him to come in the middle of the night. This prevents some action from happening tonight, unfortunately, and had I been willing to stay up a few more hours perhaps things could have gone differently; still, it's unlikely this late he would have moved, and he did eventually.
About an hour earlier, the manger wrote:
Quote:
Dear sirs,
I am writing briefly to inquire what is currently going on with the package. I have not had time to sort through all the emails, but there appears to be some tumult. Is everything all right? Please keep me updated.

The lad responded a few minutes after his last message:
Quote:
Mr Filcher, just wondering this is the correct idea to pickup my package? Have you had communication with Juan? What should i do? Kindly answer for the good name of Plog please!

Me:
Quote:
Sirs
i am just about to leave for Ollantaytambo unless you prefer i stay I know nobody here do not feel comfortable someone please help me

Lad:
Quote:
Mr Juan why dont you tell me the exact location to meet you? Again you want me to follow you to non exact locations! Tell me what to do??

An approach I could have taken here is just giving a location specifically and waiting, but when the lad was talking with me, he was far angrier than he let on, so I wanted to force his hand and bother him. This lad clearly hates uncertainty, so I thought I'd get more out of him that way.
Also lad:
Quote:
Ok so you want me to go to Ollantaytambo now? I am willing to drive there. Where am i going to meet you? Are you going to wait me awake?
Just remember the delivery place agreed and processed was Cusco.
Do you have a cellphone number where i can reach you? Please Mr Juan lets be professionals and finish this with all the respect this is very unusual case. Or in the other case why dont we meet at a hotel in Cusco where everybody feels safe. Because now you want me to have another 2 hours drive on the highway. Why are you doing this to me? I just want to finish this, please let it get done.

This message made me think I made the right decision; at this point Cusco was already the main goal, so more anguish in any form was ideal. Me (I'm going off Google Maps for timing, which may not be as accurate as I had hoped, but the lad didn't really care):
Quote:
Sirs
pulled over briefly on road to look behind me road is very clear think i can arrive in hour or little more if i drive quickly please is someone coming to meet me there i do not want be abandoned this is risky do not want die please in next two hours let us finish

Lad:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Juan:
For the last time, i am impressed of you using words like “die” that sounds very suspicious and scary to me. The delivery/pick up place agreed on the shipping contract is Cusco. You want me again to have a +2 hour drive to a city where you don’t even tell me where are we going to meet. I commit you to go to Cusco as soon as possible and meet in a Hotel where i am able to give you all security conditions you need as you say. You can’t give me a phone number to contact you, you are unable to give me exact locations. I will not keep following you as i did earlier today. So please i beg you to go to Cusco and meet me up and finish the delivery instructions as your boss said today’s morning. This is something out of mind asking a client to drive to an unknown city without any conditions to locate you. I don’t have the exact picture but it seems something is happening to you, to my package and i am starting to get worried about this. Tomorrow morning im going to scale up a complaint with my remittent a and with the costumer service call center.
I will be avaliable for the next hours before i take other actions for all the situation you created against me. I will be waiting for you Mr Juan. And i am waiting a reasonable answer from your side. Thanks

Lad:
Quote:
I am now at the Hotel Wasichay just nearby Plaza de Armas one of the safest areas in Cusco. I will be waiting for you just 2 more hours. After that i will take other actions about this delivery situation. Thank you

$300 bye-bye.
Me:
Quote:
Sir
with all due respect you are sounding like crazy man i have arrived on edge of city and you want trick me back into making dangerous journey? do you want me to die on road or get killed by you and you thugs? you want me back in Cusco to rob me of this package i worry it is carrying drugs so many people want it. i am giving you until 1:30 come here and pick this up without killing me or bringing your men it is late and i just want sleep. or you can come tomorrow morning here to meet me where i know no guys we will meet in front of tourist office in the square with police so i know you not bringing men. oh this is strange night i feel like James Bond just stop with threat and come find me you are not gangster ok

Lad, with one of the most hilarious emails I've received ever:
Quote:
Señor Juan:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, you are now insulting me, calling me a gangster, saying my package contains drugs? really what is this all about?? i never in my life had this kind of conversation with any courier/logistics employee!! this is something crazy and out of mind. HOW CAN I PLAN to auto-rob me?, all i want is my shipment delivered to me. You saying i have gangster people with me? Its me and my driver only who drove for 5 hours trying to meet you up. I think i deserve respect, i am a businessman just waiting for a package to arrive. You are also calling me a killer? whats going on with you Juan? I never threat you, but you are talking to me in a so disrespectable way i cannot believe so. Where do you want us to meet? at what time? I am about to sleep in Cusco, going to you will take me at least 2-3 hours, so now tell me the exact location, and time, and now im affraid you can violate the package sealing and try to put me into trouble.
Mr. Filcher: If you are reading this can you please explain me whats going on?... is this any kind of a bad joke from your company or someone trying to make me bad?
Juan: WE CAN EVEN MEET INSIDE THE POLICE STATION. If you or someone have not violated the package and it remains as the original shipping i have no problem with that.
Where can i pick up my package, and at what time? Thats all i want to know.
I am saving all the conversation we having here, you are trying to incriminate and blame on me.
The one feeling nerveous, worried and threaten its me now.
Kindly answer this email to finish this drama, looks like you see too much fiction movies. You deserve respect as i deserve it so please reply with a respectable email.

The lad had the idea at some point, which I was happy to encourage, that the driver would sneak illegal cargo into the package and blame him. Cool.
After I went to bed, I responded this way with scheduled messaging:
Quote:
Sir,
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT the time is passed for you to be a dictator you are not mussolini so let us be civil here talk like a serious man i have even given you an extra half hour and you not come so here is when and where we will meet: 10:20 AM tomorrow in Ollantaytambo at the train station. understand? i do not want any funny business you can bring police or your macho men if you want but i want this to be fast ok if there is funny business i go on train with package to somewhere else. deal? and if there is funny business you break deal we try again in other city ok. i am commit to this but do you?

The lad loves this idea:
Quote:
Okay 10.20 i will be there! And if you want other city lets do it in Lima. See you at that time. Keep my package safe i will gift you 2k USD cash in hand tomorrow!
Thanks

Me, a few hours before I woke up:
Quote:
For the love of God, would someone please explain what is going on? I do not have time for this tomfoolery.

Lad:
Quote:
Mr. Juan, tell us if you are going to enter that package here in Cuzco as we had agreed or we leave this and we are leaving I am not willing to waste more time and fascinate money uselessly for your persecutory fantasies since the beginning you narconlos the points of delivery and we went to all we had a 5 hour spinning round at all, decide whether or not to deliver it to me, my flight leaves at 12 noon

Me:
Quote:
Sir,
earlier you say Okay 10.20 i will be there! and i expect you to be man of your word ok because i am man of my word. you have 30 minutes from now and i will give you more time to come meet me here ok if you do need it so make a decision mister Dino this is such strange behavior please just be man of your word

I start to get a bit "reckless" here to push the lad and because at this point there's little I can really do to make things extremely believable, as the lad claims he has a far bigger pickup coming up in Lima he needs to get back to. May as well rile him up a bit to end the saga.
Lad:
Quote:
Ok i am alone at the Train station. Where are you?

Me:
Quote:
Sir
I am finishing my breakfast will be at station in ten minutes do not leave ok?

Lad:
Quote:
I am just waiting at the Peru Rail main counter where you buy tickets to machu piccu, wearing a black jacket and jeans. Where are you?

I'd have loved to get him there, although that clearly wasn't happening given the circumstances and a funny coincidence (if it truly happened) which I'll get to when it comes up at the end of this saga.
Me:
Quote:
Sir
Can you send me your picture by train station sign so I sure you here waiting for me?

Lad:
Quote:
Im here, im going to sit alone at the main entrance bench.

And he sent this picture of the gate, which I know is from Google because it's supposed to be rainy:
Of course, I can't call him out directly on this or else he won't keep playing along; I know he went to Cusco (that image is not from Google and his other info checks out), and I don't necessarily not know he didn't go farther. So let's take what he said at face value and see what happens. I do vaguely hint I know something is up:
Quote:
Sir
I am need to take care of another quick business and confirm theory will be there maybe 10:50 or bit later once again sorry for delay. you sure you alone? going to talk to friend again and see if he can help me with something have you been to Ollantaytambo before beautiful city or have you been to Machu Picchu it is beautiful place pride of Inca and area is very beautiful to visit. once again you sure there is nobody else with you because i think i see familiar face in city

Lad:
Quote:
Hello Juan i am alone sitting with a coffee at the main entrance, just where Vista train will deppart to machu piccu. Where are you?

Me:
Quote:
Sir
how do you plan on returning home will you take train what is train schedule like i very much like train very curious to know this ok? or i will ask my friend there now in blue shirt

Lad, getting frustrated (at this point I wonder if he's showing up waiting for some idiot driver to come looking around for him):
Quote:
I am ALONE. No i will not wait you until 10:50 i will leave in 15 mins from now! Im thinking either back to cusco or i will just go and board to Machu Piccu.

Or maybe he saw the weather and decided to chill in his hotel while trying to woo me back. Regardless if he traveled more, he's clearly having fun, and I don't think he would be insanely inconvenienced by a two hour trip to Ollantaytambo anyway, as he has the funds.
Me:
Quote:
Sir
you tell me earlier you want give me 2000 dollar for this that is very big amount of money please do me favor and tell me what is in package must be very expensive if you want give me that much money

Lad:
Quote:
Im going back Cusco in a car i rent with a driver in the next minutes the only out bound for trains is to machu piccu at 11 am.
I an here still waiting

Me:
Quote:
Sir
I not understand why you acting like coward now ok let us meet at train station together and take train to celebrate ok i have cousin of friend living in aguas calientes he will take us on tour if you do not come i will visit him and take vacation
no serious customer will betray me ok this is getting too odd for me

Lad, getting confused about how the trains work:
Quote:
If i dont meet you here in the next 10 minutes i am leaving. How are planing to go to Aguas Calientes? There are no trains today heading there stop the BS

The trains go to Aguas Calientes, not directly to Machu Picchu, at least from Ollantaytambo, unless they changed something. Either way, I don't think it makes a difference. 10 minutes more and im leaving after that just fix your issues and your brain.
Me, cutting the manager out (also me):
Quote:
Sir
i will make you offer i hope you cannot refuse. i am aware of money in package but have not taken any. if you come meet me here in 10 minutes instead of being coward we split 75/25 your favor. i have already told manager you picked up so he will be no help. i think this is fair offer i just want to be done with this and not have to hide here any more. please respond asap if i smell suspicion deal over

I'm just throwing stuff out to the lad to see how he responds.
Lad:
Quote:
Meet you where?

Me:
Quote:
train station is not safe anymore the manager know about it let us meet near garden lodge it is on edge of city ok? five minute

The lad, I believe after the funny coincidence which I'll describe at the end:
Quote:
Keep whatever the package contains. It is full of cocaine and heroin. Good luck!

Me:
Quote:
you are not responding to messages i am wonder if there is trick going to keep driving on road if do not see you follow me if you want your package

Lad:
Quote:
Keep it. Its a gift from gods to you. Blessings

Me:
Quote:
no real customer talk like this who are you drug dealer? you are pendejo for putting my life in risk i am making complaint to police if you are in city they will find you have your picture from before

Lad:
Quote:
Great! Do it i will wait the police

Me:
Quote:
i am wonder if you even ever came to Ollantaytambo or if you had one of your guys come and trick me into murder trap. i am going to keep all money for myself then.

Right when the driver discovered the money in the package, the manager sent the lad this, titled "Thank you for your service!":
Quote:
Dear sir,
The driver informs me that you were able to meet with him and pick up the package successfully. After all this confusion and anger I am glad to hear that everything has been resolved. I hope you use our service many times in the future, the greatest in customer service!

The lad, clearly tired at this point:
Quote:
Thanks! Best courier service PLUS A+++ Thank you

Me:
Quote:
Thank you. That is certainly high praise.

Also, by any chance would you happen to have heard from the driver? Juan is not responding to his emails.

Lad:
Quote:
Yeah he is getting drunk at a nearby bar with a very generous tip i gave to him

So here's the "funny coincidence" (the lad deleted these messages when things got heated between us, but I remember the conversation): apparently while waiting at the Ollantaytambo train station, he was asked by a Spaniard and a Bolivian to bring 500K escorted to Lima. At my encouragement he negotiated his share to 50K. At that point I think, assuming his story was true, he definitely lost interest in events. Or he was worried that I'd call his bluff and wanted to come up with what he thought was a plausible story. Or maybe this lad is the luckiest person alive. I think the real chronology of events from today will be somewhat of a mystery. Here's what I believe happened:
-The lad decided that 40K was worth a road trip and went to Ollantaytambo
-As soon as Juan started giving delays, the lad started to get quite suspicious
-Just to see if I would call him out on it, he sent the picture. He sent it to both me on WhatsApp and Juan, and I didn't think the bait at that point would benefit by calling him out on it. Or maybe he thought that we were in cahoots at that point, but either way, he had a fun time.
-When things started getting confusing with the train station, the lad decided that he had better places to be, so he left, inventing the Spaniard story to disguise the fact that he was a coward. I think he was too invested in the dialogue with the driver over the last two days to be so bored he'd make it all up.

In either case, Ollantaytambo isn't far enough for a safari, I just wanted to give the lad some more fun; regardless if he left his hotel room today or not, I think he still enjoyed the experience. If I had to redo this I'd maybe change a few things of the story, but I'm satisfied enough. I'll take the accolade of the first Peruvian safari on Eater in stride.

Later, after this, the lad was so kind as to give me an estimate of his expenses (how much I owed him); I offered to pay it to him in person in Japan:
Quote:
So look, you owe me 900 for the ticket to Peru, 288 to the ticket to Cusco, 220 for yesterdays taxi, 280 for the hotel, 200 for the car rental + driver 288 for the ticket back to lima from cusco and 300 for expenses

Summing that gives us $2476, which seems a bit high if not implausible. Later tonight I'll chide him for not giving me a full list of expenses as he promised me when he returned to Lima and offer him some chances to get big bucks, in the hundreds of K (since he likes that sort of thing). I don't think I'll get more out of him, but it's rare to see a lad with such a fun sense of humor.

In other news, the stranded Parakou lad made it back on the road to Lagos and had some choice words for me:
Quote:
God will purnish you You are so heartless And wicked Acting like you are are nice F*** you

Quote:
I will spill animal blood on your head you will regret soon

Those two safaris were fun, and onto the next destinations. I'm going for the goal of having a lad safari to/from every continent; so far I have Africa, Asia, and both Americas. Europe hasn't been covered with this modality, but since I've done it with the team that's not necessarily a goal. I'm treating Australia and Oceania as one, so that includes Polynesia and those islands; Hawai'i is in that category if it ever comes up. I do not think Antarctica is possible, especially with this, but I'll consider getting the 6 human-inhabited continents a valid goal.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would have been fun to send him to the police station, maybe have him tell the officers he is waiting for the "package", or something else that sounds suspicious.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful read and a very good safari. Congrats!
Please change the P-log name in your post

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the North-South America safari. I don't know if it's the first one on eater, but I can't think of another one off the top of my head. Maybe someone else here will remember. How did you run across this lad? Was he another whatsapp lad, if so I'm curious as to what his posts were like in the chats.

Quote:
he does hawala business, a form of money transfer often used in the Muslim world

And in Mexico and throughout South America... increasingly by drug cartels. Shocked

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was talking with another lad who couldn’t help me, he found two prospective guys who could help me, and he was one of them. I’ll have to dig up the advertisement he made, but he does advertise in groups, just not any I happened to be in. I do suspect there may be a cartel connection with him of some sort, which I find kind of spooky, but as I discussed earlier, the fact that if I were to speak Spanish to him and maybe use some more of the company’s functionality, and if I were some big-shot who wanted to literally shoot the messenger, I could have done so makes me doubt some of what he says. He did insinuate that he was planning on buying the PLog domain directly from the hoster without Bertje’s consent, which obviously would be a big uh-oh for us, but I don’t think that’s possible or else more people would be doing it (He proposed to me later that we work together to use the website, which he correctly identified as illegitimate, to scam other hustlers; while there could be some hilarity with that, I concluded that doing that ethically and safely would be impossible.). I have some plans for future fun, but this lad definitely spooks me, almost to the point where further initiatives may be inadvisable.

It’s an interesting thought that someone sufficiently vindictive could do a lot of harm, which is why baiting safely (not using real phone numbers or addresses) is so important. Even then, are these auxiliary tools a weak point? Could someone sufficiently motivate at the very least shut down a baiter website, if not worse? Just some things to think about, but I will say thinking about this and other things made me lose some sleep last night. Nothing is truly ironclad for someone sufficiently motivated.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...this dude is scary. Not your typical lad. I wish there was a way to get him in trouble but I suspect his "connections" would prevent that. Glad you are baiting safe...I wouldn't want to deal with this arsehole face to face. His hatred of P-LOG in general complicates things in terms of making him safari again using the same modality but you never know. When he is done trying to chase "his" packages maybe a corrupt P-LOG employee can reach out to him via an offer to help screw over the Company by picking up diverted packages initially destined to jewellery shops and the like. He's based out of Mexico so maybe he'd entertain the idea of going to Cuba for some shady business. That would be another Eater first me thinks. If he really does have the connections and the money then it all could morph into a devious diamond scam that easily migrates to Antwerp Belgium for authenticity's sake. At the very least he had some fun in Peru and that is the most important thing. It's
all good as long as he suffers and remains confused amen Laughing
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He knows the shipping company doesn’t exist, but I purposely held back describing the full functionality and on some other things to make myself look like more of an idiot than I actually am (misdirection is fundamental to baiting); if the website were under any threat I think he was curious to know what secrets I wasn’t telling him. Something with jewels, hierarchies of many different people all with secrets and counter-offers, bigger cash pickups, lots of phone numbers with lots of secrets, infighting, and all that could easily come into play. Lots of places around the world where cash can be stashed. There are definitely better people to have fun with, and as interesting as that Peru adventure was, when I go fishing I would rather not catch sharks.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but I will say thinking about this and other things made me lose some sleep last night.

Understandable!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic