SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Go To Hell With Your Entire Generation"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Lads can cope with insults. Here’s one who couldn’t.

The Scammers
Dr Onu-Ego Okoye
Dr Mrs Stella Kimba (originally “Kimbili” but signs off as “Kimba”)

The Baiter
Camille White, photomodel from Sydney; worships the Norse deities and can be very profane

My comments are in bold.

Part 1: The Waiting Game

That’s an interesting email subject!

24 August 2014
Subject: Drafted letter for the old job
Due to your inability to comply with the releasing of your fund by previous administrators, I wish to inform you that thereafter reviewing the obstacle and obligation surrounds the release of your $4.8m and your inability to meet up with the releasing option level against you by the previous administrators, thereafter paying some enormous charges they imposed on you. Then your $4.5m has been repackaged into consignment for immediate and onward delivery through the Accredited Courier Clearing House to you, as the best means of releasing your $4.8m to you and you received it accordingly.
Meanwhile, the Accredited Courier Clearing House has experience and qualification in conducted a perfect delivery globally upon your compliance with their delivery formalities and status they operate. So they further advise you to reconfirm you’re the enlisted info of yours below to avoid wrongful delivery.
Full name: ............
Delivery Address: ............
Private Cell phone: ............
Home phone: ....................
And a copy of your identity: .......
Therefore, I shall use my influence to undergo the entire necessary processes here without demanding any money from you, based on your previously experience, them I have personal determine to prove their wrongful doing by ensuring you receive your fund immediately through this means. So all I want you to do now is to confirm your readiness and interest in receiving it, so that I shall proceed and complete the entire arrangement and delivery will commence to you and you receive it accordingly thereafter undergoing the clearance at your country.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

A diplomatic courier delivery... common as dirt. Oh well, let's get started.

Dr Okoye
Sorry, what? Please explain that.
Camille White

27 August 2014
Mr.John Smith [email protected]
Dear Camille White
Is all about your $4.5m as I have explained in my previously email. So I refereed you to my email below for your kindly study and get back to me. If there is anything you don't understand then indicate for my thoroughly explanations.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I don't know anything about this fund. That's why I asked for an explanation.
Camille White

28 August 2014
Dear Camille White
The $4.5m is your inherited fund which is due to be released to you upon your reconfirmations of your receiving info and compliance to the releasing modalities.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
How about you explain everything?
Camille White

28 August 2014
Dear Camille White
The $4.5m is your inherited fund which is due to be released to you upon your reconfirmations of your receiving info and compliance to the releasing modalities.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Inherited fund - who died?
Camille White

30 August 2014
Dear Camille White
Whenever you reconfirmed your info, then I will furnish you with the relevant proves related to the inherited.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I don't have a mobile phone - never have - and a copy of my identity - what have you got already?
Camille White

Dear Camille White
Kindly explained the meaning of "what have you got already."
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
You asked for my ID for reconfirmation. That means you have something to confirm against. So you have some ID that you think is mine. What ID of mine do you have?
Camille White

I may have confused him.

01 September 2014
[Blank email]

Dr Okoye
What exactly was that supposed to achieve?
Camille White

3 September 2014
Dear Camille White
Provide your info
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye,
I'll tell you what I can tell you.
Full name: Camille White
Delivery Address: 35 W... Grove Glebe Sydney NSW Australia
Private Cell phone: Don't have one
Home phone: We have a silent number
And a copy of your identity: Don't know what to offer you really
Camille White

10 October 2014
Dear Camille White
The Accredited Courier that is in-charge of your consignment delivery to your home country is waiting for you to comply with the delivery formalities so that they will commence with the delivery to you as it was rescheduled.
I wait for your urgent reply.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I don't know what you mean by "the delivery formalities".
Camille White

10 October 2014
Dear Camille White
What I mean by delivery formalities is for the Accredited Courier to furnishes you their delivery details and guideline, either by forwarding your information to their European Clearing House and you travel there to collect the consignment based on their rescheduled.
I wait for your urgent reply.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Why do I have to go to Europe?
Camille White

11 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Your main purpose of traveling to any European country is simply meant for the collection of your consignment fund from the clearing house agent over there which includes their delivery formalities as they declared.
Now you have to provide your complete info such as your identity and telephone number as they further stated which I certainly believe that this explanation satisfy you and meet you in good health. So I don’t they should be any additional question based on this aspect.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I'm not going to Europe. FFS it's the middle of spring and close to summer, the best part of the year, and you want me to miss that?
You can find some other way to do those formalities.
Camille White

Carnival? Huh?

13 October 2014
Dear Camille White
I think your trip to the Europe country will be within few days and probably it will be closer to you, since there is carnival in your country as you said. But if you are not comfortable with it, then you have to provide your valid identity and telephone number so that I should submit it to the Accredited Courier for their commencement with the delivery to your country.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I never mentioned a carnival, and how in Freyja's name would a carnival make Europe closer?
Camille White

15 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Carnival is simply festival celebration not country please. So kindly provide your telephone number and identity so that they delivery will commence.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
You're the one who mentioned a carnival, not me!
What do you mean by "provide your... identity"? I thought you already had it.
Camille White

16 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Alright, the information you are to supply as I mentioned before is your identity and telephone number as the shipping courier requested. Which will enable them to commence with the delivery and also contact you once they arrived in your country.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
You said you already had a copy of my "identity". I asked you which one, and you never said.
Camille White

18 October 2014
Dear Camille White
I haven't stated of having your identity, and if there is anywhere I mentioned it kindly pinpoint it now for my view?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I'll quote you.
Meanwhile, the Accredited Courier Clearing House has experience and qualification in conducted a perfect delivery globally upon your compliance with their delivery formalities and status they operate. So they further advise you to reconfirm you’re the enlisted info of yours below to avoid wrongful delivery.
Full name: ............
Delivery Address: ............
Private Cell phone: ............
Home phone: ....................
And a copy of your identity: .......

As I pointed out, to reconfirm "a copy of [my] identity" means you must have an ID of mine already.
Camille White

And his temper is beginning to fray...

18 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Please be serious you told me there was a specific period you wanted to send your telephone number and identity. Which I replied by stating that you have already sent it, meaning that I have it in my possession. You need to pinpoint the area where this were mentioned throughout our conversation? please stop this childish joke and also betting around the bush for sake of humanity. If you are not ready to further this transaction indicate I have some other relevant issue to attend okay. Also the only way I can further this matter is when you provide your telephone number and identity period.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
You are making no sense. If you say you want me to send something to reconfirm... it means you want it to check against something you already have. That means you must have all that you asked for. If you don't actually have a copy of my identity already, then say so!
Camille White

19 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Once again, I DON"T HAVE YOUR IDENTITY AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. SO PROVIDE YOUR IDENTITY AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. So that the delivery will commence.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
If you didn't have them, why ask for confirmation? And just so I know - what do you mean by "identity"?
Camille White

20 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Alright, what I mean by identity is either you send a copy of your international passport identity or divers license identity.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Passport scans aren't permitted under DFAT regulations, and I don't need a licence to dive, so I don't have one.
Camille White

21 October 2014 (x2)
Dear Camille White
I really don't understand you properly and I could like you to explain in details what you were saying and also what is the meaning of DFAT?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
DFAT are the guys who issue passports.
Camille White

24 October 2014
Dear Camille White
What connection did they have with this matter?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

FFS!!! They provide passports, and they said that copies are illegal! DO KEEP UP SKIPPY!
Camille White

28 October 2014
Dear Camille White
No it is not illegal by scanning it and sending for properly identification. You must send your identity and telephone number which will facilitate the successful delivery from here to your country as the shipping service said. And upon the receipt, them you will sign Release Order Authorization before the commencement of the delivery to you.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Yes it is illegal to scan a passport. Don't argue on a subject you don't know anything about.
Camille White

29 October 2014
Dear Camille White
No stop that nonsense scanning of valid identity is a usually thing which every country participated. There is no way I can deceive on a clearly issue!!!!
So if you want us to proceed then you must provide your identity and telephone number unless you have hidden mission to executed.....
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye.

Dr Okoye
You are being very stupid and paranoid. The law is very clear about this - you can't have a copy of my passport. I can offer you instead my passport number and a clear photograph. The only phone number that I could offer is a shared one that I can't use.
It's your decision about where this goes.
Camille White

30 October 2014
Dear Camille White
Look, don't ever insult me in whatsoever reasons, and if any body here should be refer as stupid or paranoid automatically is you. How could you lie? if you are telling me that you were not comfortable in sending your identity I may possible accept, not to tell me it is against the law, which law are you talking about international or local laws?
For your information am not pleading with you to receive your fund, so if you are ready to receive it, then provide the passport number and telephone number for the confirmation of the shipping services to enable them furnish you with their delivery formalities.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Of course I meant local law - it was obvious!
My passport number is N8246**** and our phone number here is +61 2 8006 4*** - my boyfriend will answer that.
Camille White

30 October 2014
Dear Camille White
I received your passport number and telephone number you sent and I have submitted it to the shipping courier services, which they further explained that Tax/Stamp Duty must be procured in name and details according to the New Customs working policy and the essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery and the amount is $750 USD. Before you will sign the Release Order Authorization and they commence with the delivery to you as it was reschedule.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Please tell the courier service to write to me about that Tax/Stamp whatsit.
Camille White

31 October 2014
Dear Camille White
The shipping courier said if you want to communicate with them here is their telephone number +2299633929 ask of Ms. Felicia for your inquiries. Also they said the tax stamp duty is to be procured from the custom trade partnership authorities.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I can't call them, OK? They can call here and talk to AJ or send me an email and explain things.
Camille White

1 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Their words
MOST IMPORTANT: Due to the volume of inconveniences confronting consignment deliveries, they mandated and introduce Tax / Stamp Duty which must be procured in name and details from the adequate authorities here according to the New Customs working policy and the essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery.
Now they advise you need to indicate when you will be sending the $750 so that they will furnish you their remittance information and once they receive the money, then it will be obtain and send to you for your endorsement and send it back so that the delivery will commence.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I don't want to see their words in your email. I want to see their words in their email.
Camille White

3 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Here is the email: [email protected]
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

4 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Am still waiting for your update regarding your inquiries with them following the contact email I sent you?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

4 November 2014
Dear Camille White
What is happening I haven't heard from you thereafter sending their contact details to you, so you have settled everything with them and fail to let me know because I may simple request for compensation from you!!!?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I'm just back from a photoshoot at the Melbourne Cup and I am very, very tired. I'll get back to business tomorrow.
I don't understand that request for compensation bit, BTW.
Camille White

6 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Sorry I wasn't aware of your sudden trip and thereafter sending couples of emails and know response from you, then I was considering if you have settled everything with them, since I have given you their contact details as you requested, maybe you have received the consignment without informing me, which made to be thinking otherwise because the event occurred immediately you received their contact details from me. Which made to become anxiously and hopefully waiting for reward from you related to my services I rendered to the successful release of your fund to you. So now am waiting for the outcome of your discussions and settlement with them if you have contacted them.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Yeah, whatever... it would have so kewl if you'd given me a name to address that email to; so give me a contact name to go with the address.
Camille White

7 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Alright, hereby is the name as you requested: Mrs. Stella F. Kimbili
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Next up - things get nasty!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2: The Pitch

Attn: Mrs. Stella F. Kimbili
Please explain about this Tax/Stamp Duty.
Camille White

I'd overlooked the phone number given before - so it came as a surprise to find that I was dealing with Lads in Benin. Usually they're after instant payments; but not these ones.

8 November 2014
Financial Clearing House
Head Office: Siège social: Cotonou,
Derriere Direction Sonacop 02 BP 1253
Cotonou, République Du Bénin
Telephone: +229 9693-3929
Date: 8th of November. 2014.
Madam,
Ref: Release Order Approval Notice
This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. The fundamental essence of the Tax/Stamp Duty is to ensure and enhance a hitch-free delivery from dispatching centre to the recipient to avoid supplementary hindrance by the adequate authorities. This is a measure and guarantee ensuring that your package is indeed a diplomatic baggage to avoid inspection by the en-route transit including the recipient point of entry airport authorities. This is extremely mandatory that all virtue diplomatic luggage owners must abide consequences to this notification. And the document will be adequately endorsed by you once it has been obtained. Then you will send it back to us for further verification before the final commencement of the delivery to you.
Finally, I anticipated your response and upon the receipt of. Then I'll alert you of the entail formalities to proceed.
Dr. Ms. Stella Kimba (Director of Operation)
Financial Clearing House
Siège Social: Cotonou, Derrière Direction
Sonacop 02 BP 1253 Cotonou, République Du Bénin
Tel-Fax: +229-9693-3929
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are utmost confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Date: 8th of November. 2014.
Madam,
Ref: Release Order Approval Notice
This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. The fundamental essence of the Tax/Stamp Duty is to ensure and enhance a hitch-free delivery from dispatching centre to the recipient to avoid supplementary hindrance by the adequate authorities. This is a measure and guarantee ensuring that your package is indeed a diplomatic baggage to avoid inspection by the en-route transit including the recipient point of entry airport authorities. This is extremely mandatory that all virtue diplomatic luggage owners must abide consequences to this notification. And the document will be adequately endorsed by you once it has been obtained. Then you will send it back to us for further verification before the final commencement of the delivery to you.
Finally, I anticipated your response and upon the receipt of. Then I'll alert you of the entail formalities to proceed.

Dr Kimba
Please explain about "diplomatic baggage".
Camille White

10 November 2014
Diplomatic baggage is personal belonging package/consignment.

Dr Kimba
But you said it was diplomatic baggage, and I don't see any diplomat in what you wrote.
Camille White

11 November 2014
I didn't understand what you are saying correctly, so kindly explained yourself. I have explained everything and the cost of for obtaining the Tax/Stamp Duty is $750 USD, so if you are ready then indicate so that we can instruct you on how to remit the fund.

Dr Kimba
I asked you to explain what "diplomat baggage" is. You said that it's "personal belonging package/consignment". That's no explanation at all. If I'm being told that I have to pay for something, I'd like to be told why in a way that I can understand.
Camille White

12 November 2014
For your information is not diplomat baggage as you mentioned? rather a diplomatic baggage also known as personal belonging package/consignment, is a package that has incontrovertibly protections used for carrying important treasure and other valuables items for immediate delivery to the recipient home without any hindrance, additionally, a diplomatic baggage usually has some form of bolt to avoid unauthorized/authorized organization tampering it content as an evident, and seal in order to deter interference. The most important point is that as long as it is externally marked to show its status, the "diplomatic baggage" has immunity from been search or seizure. Provided it indeed a diplomatic baggage, in fact, it is often escorted by a diplomatic courier, who is similarly immune and assigned for the perfect delivery. Hopefully this explanation finds you well and you are safe. Therefore, I could appreciate your kindly understanding and we proceed forward and you received your package thereafter settling the necessary requirement that is expected from you, by procuring Tax/Stamp Duty as I have duly explained previously.

Well, that's not the diplomatic delivery that we know and love. It's got a big problem that Cammy will explain in due course.

13 November 2014
Dear Camille White
I haven't heard from you thereafter given you the name as you requested, knowing if you received the name and contacted them, if yes what was your discussions and conclusion with them regarding on how to commence and you received your package? I need your update.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I contacted her... and she told me something that scared me. She said that she can tag any package as diplomatic baggage and it won't be searched.
That is so fucking dangerous I can't believe it.
Camille White

14 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Am so surprise over your statement. Why should you be afraid and also can't believe her? this is their profession they knew how to perfect everything accordingly. So I'll advise you to comply with her instruction because before I recommend them I knew their experience and qualifications in conducting a successful delivery globally.
I will await for your kindly understanding response.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
Just think for a moment.
Every drug dealer, illegal diamond trader, money launderer and terrorist would buy into a company that can mark shipments as diplomatic luggage.
No way could that ever be legal.
Camille White

15 November 2014
Dear Camille White
If you are uncomfortable with diplomatic delivery based on your personal observation, then you should contact Ms. Stella and alert her, and also ask if there is any other alternative to switch unto and finalize this transaction in your favor. As for me I think you should request for transferring the fund through banking means. What did you think about banking transfer means?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Kimba
I don't want diplomatic baggage. That is ridiculous. The money is to go to my bank account.
Please respond.
Camille White

Dr Okoye
OK, I've told them that.
Camille White

18 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Okay, since you have contacted them, what is their response, if they haven't responded I think you should resend them an email again.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

18 November 2014
Dear Camille White
I very astonish over your recently demanded by switching into banking transfer option. Regarding to your request in transferring your fund directly from here to your destination, I have made the necessary inquirer with our incorporate bank that will conduct the transfer as you have dully requested.
They further stated that a non residential account (NOSTRO OR An IPDA account) must be opened in your name with the bank, then your $4.5m would be paid into the account first before the transfer will commence from your Nostro account to your foreign account in Austrian. However, they recommend you to supply the needful info below that will be needed in setting up account with them.
Name of bank.............
Bank address..............
Bank phone & fax: .......
Title on account............
Account number.......
Swift code................
Routing number....

Dr Kambili
What is a NOSTRO or IPDA account?
Camille White

20 November 2014 (x2)
Dear Camille White
NOSTRO ACCOUNT is known as non residential account that must be opened in your name and details with the bank, then your $4.5m would be paid into the account first before the transfer will commence from your Nostro account here to your Austrian foreign account.
IPDA ACCOUNT is known as International Planetary Data Account that must be opened in your name and details with the bank, then your $4.5m would be paid into the account first before the transfer will commence from your Ipda account here to your Austrian foreign account.

Dr Kambili
I am AUSTRALIAN, not Austrian. Are we clear on that?
And what makes those accounts different? How do I choose one over the other? Please explain!
Camille White

Dr Okoye
Stella's performance hasn't been exactly, well, stellar. It's hard to explain really.
Camille White

21 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Really,,,, you should continue working closely and also gradually with her,,,, and hopefully good result and performance will emerge out from both of you... I believe that both of you will shortly come out with good result. Besides you should ensure complying with the entire instruction and directives so that everything will finalize sooner... Also what is the state of things now?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

22 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Regarding to your request, both the two mentioned account is totally good and could facilitate in conducting a successfully transfer from here to your destination Australian accordingly, also relating to the two mentioned accounts and their cost which is differently.
1) With Nostro Account the money you used in setting-up the account is still yours, as it would be transferred alongside with your total $4.5m and the Nostro account closes.
2) With Ipda account your money you used in setting-up the account will still be left in the Ipda account it is called maintenance account.
Meanwhile, it is your responsibility knowing their functions and then considers your favorite, and then they will inform you the required cost in securing the mentioned accounts in your name and details in their domain respectively.

By Benin standards, those fees would be nice little earners indeed.

22 November
Dear Camille White
Indeed I have tried my best in rendering effective services to you. I cannot do otherwise if you failed to acknowledged and comply with the official procedures irrespective of the circumstances, the bank has category stated that the Nostro account will cost you the sum of $2,300 USD (Two Thousand Three Hundred United States Dollars) while Ipda account will cost you the sum of $1,800 USD (One Thousand Eight Hundred United States Dollars) respectively.
Therefore, if you wish to further and finalizing this transaction, then you will have to chose your suitable and preferable option, and then they will alert you on how to remit the dully charges to them. Thereafter you must have supply those needful and necessary information of yours that will assist them in setting-up the required account in your name details that will facilitate the transferring of the fund from here to your country successfully.
Finally, if your international passport/driver's license is not available, then you should send a copy of your photograph.

Dr Kimba
First you try to convince me to use a service that should not exist, and then you say it'll cost me a couple of grand just to set up an account.
Please explain that last bit.
Camille White

23 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Good day and how are you doing? am still expecting your update regarding the last email I sent you.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

25 November 2014
Dear Camille White
I have worked for this office for several years and I have recorded a lot of success in rendering effective services to individually and corporate companies globally. Please I dislike people trying to coach me my area of profession and specialization, basically you contact and requested for explanation regarding Tax Stamp Duty and it importance in conducting a successful delivery which I explained accordingly, later you switched into banking transferring option, that led the necessary inquire I made from our incorporated bank and they table out necessary procedures. The bank said they have made all the necessary thing you should know concerning this transaction known to you. Whereas you knew the names of those accounts their significance and functionaries including how much it will cost you in securing them internationally, is simple left for you to decide if it is okay or not with you. Now the bank said if you need further explanation you should specified the areas you needed it, you cannot just say you needed last bite explanation without pinpointing the area particularly.

Cammy's run out of patience. Time to change the tempo!

Eat shit and die, bitch.

Dr Okoye
Why the fuck did you let that bitch Kimba have any part in this?
Camille White

25 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Point of correction you don’t have to use neglect or disregarded words addressing your fellow human especially female. I think is totally wrong irrespective of the differences both were encountering. I don’t really understand all this. First you ask me to give you their contact details to enable you settle everything amicable with them concerning the tax stamp duty for the delivery of the package, which I did and later you lamented of been uncomfortably with diplomatic delivery based on your personal decision. Then I suggested transferring the fund through bank and you accepted. Surprisingly you were personally accusing me regarding Mrs. Stella’s involvement, forgetting that you were the person whom requests her contact details initially.
I think we should champion for forwardness that will enable you receive this fund accordingly.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I can say what I fucking well please about anyone. That PC shit is dead and buried. That bitch is out to gouge me - first she wants money for a service that can't exist, and then thousands for a fucking bank account. You may be happy with that bitch but I'm not, and you should know that.
Camille White

25 November 2014
Dear Camille White
I disagreed with your statement that diplomatic delivery doesn't exist. Since all the necessary processes has been concluded on my part that will allow a successful delivery. But they persisted that Tax Stamp Duty must be procure in your name and details that will permit the successful delivery from here to your destination.
Regarding to the account opening fee I don't really know much about that, even you didn't inform me of the exactly amount either. You maybe thinking am happy with her which am certainly not because I don't know anything partaking banking transferring procedures.
I think Now is not the time to throw blames on anyone, everything depend on you, just think over the matter and know the option that is suitable with you and we commence and finalize this transaction immediately.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I'm not talking about diplomats – the proper ones – I'm talking about how that bitch claimed she could slap a label on something and no-one could touch it. That just couldn't be allowed. Every terrorist and gangster could ship stuff with that and no-one would know. I asked my brother about it and he told me there's no such thing, and I'm sure he's right.
Camille White

26 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Alright, no I understood what you were saying, but am assuming you misunderstood her, and all I knew is that the consignment will not be inspected or intercept by any airport authorities both local and internationally because it has all the delivery measures.
Am not saying your brother is wrong as you acclaimed. But am just telling you what I knew regarding this matter. Now that cannot stop us from actualizing this transaction. I reassured you that delivery means remains good and adequately. I think we should apply that means.
Concerning the account opening charges, you haven't informed me of the cost in opening bank account. Now what do you suggest we should do concerning opening the account or delivery system?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
You just don't get it! That bitch is claiming that she can do what only governments can do. She's trying to make fools of us - doesn't that mean anything?
Camille White

27 November 2014
Dear Camille White
Then how do you want us to tackle this now?
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I don't know! The bitch is a fucking liar and greedy as well. Why did you choose her?
Camille White

01 December 2014
Dear Camille White
Am sad over your continuously critics on Mrs. Stella which led my confrontation the bank foreign remittance department manager, whom stated clearly that all Mrs. Stella said is correct and accurate regarding their procedures in opening the two mentioned account in their bank. Which will also serve as online banking transferring means.And he started over again narrating everything, and then I discovered there is actually need for you to go ahead with the Nostro account since the fee of $2,300 will be transferred alongside with your $4.5m and the Nostro account close. I think that remains the best option to finalize this transaction accordingly.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
I don't do online banking. It's not secure.
Camille White

Next up - the final phase, with insults, threats, and curses galore.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Their English is rather impeccable. I was just rereading some of the Danniboy bait today and my nose was bleeding by the end of it. That dude was seriously mental. Sadly, these assholes have probably met some level of sucess over the years. Glad Cammy was around to kick them in the nards for a bit.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 3: Meltdown

2 December 2014
Dear Camille White
Maybe you misunderstood me, I mean the account can still sever as online banking transfer if you wish. But since you said it wasn't secured for you, then you have to open the nostro account and the wire transfer commence as the bank foreign remittance department manager advise.
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

Dr Okoye
You mean what that bitch told me to do - I just don't want to do anything she says because she's a fucking liar about that diplomatic delivery shit and that means she can't be trusted.
Camille White

The good Doctor isn't happy. Was it something I said?

3 December 2014
Dear Camille White
Am totally astonish over your attitude,,,,, first you rejected traveling to the Europe or here to receive your fund,,, you also rejected diplomatic delivery means and bank transferring means,,,, then I asked you to know if there is any other means you could personal provide and you said NO,,,, what do you want from me either??????? since all the entire provided option is insecure and unsuitable to you!!!!
Rather you continue calling Mrs. Stella all sort of names which I believe you cannot ever confront her and mentioned those rubbish,,,, even you accused me of personally involving her at the initially stage,,,,,, look if anybody is a liar or greedy here,,,,, automatically is you because I met with the bank official whom confirmed that everything Mrs. Stella stated is correct and accurate.
If you are not ready in receiving your fund indicate and stop this abuse words and nagging period!!!!
Dr. Onu-Ego Okoye

If that bank manager says that the bitch is clean and good, then he's either a fucking liar or a senile old coot who should be sent off to the loony bin.
And since you called me a liar, you're a fucking asshole and you can go fuck your ass with a broomstick.

Over the years, I've observed many times how Lads assume that deaf means deaf mute - back when I had Mal as being deaf from war injuries, that was the assumption; but with Cammy, Lads can be especially cruel about it, as with this one.

4 December 2014
You fool were just angry because I called you a liar,,,,, forgetting of your misdeed and also calling Mrs. Stella names and lair, am not surprise over your statement by calling the bank official names because you don't have respect for humanity that is your problem which is a usually thing,,,, and also affecting your live and generation.....
Whatever names and insult you are vomited here will go back to your entire generation because your problem is a generational course since you were deaf and dumb!!!! since you are a stupid and deaf/dumb that you cannot even understand simply thing,,,, go to hell with your entire generation now...

You are a fucking disgrace to your country and your culture because you are stupid, ignorant, and full of shit.

Well that last one bit, and now we have curses!

5 December 2014
All your contact info I have will be place into African Shrine and it will kill you and your entire generation!!! just watch and see what will happen within some time you fool!!! even with your deaf and dumb generational course you cannot even know when all this will be happening till it finishes your generations!!!

That was very foolish, doctor, cos Cammy has Goddess on her side!

You are fucking kidding me. You think your pathetic chicken-stranglers can scare me? Freyja protects those who love Her and punishes those who threaten Her beloved!
Just so you know, cocksucker, I'm perfectly able to speak.
When I say your name Freyja will hear me, and She will curse you with impotence and poverty for the rest of your stinking miserable excuse for a life, and no amount of "back at you" blather will protect you from Her power.

Freyja heard my wishes and granted them, and She has cast the Runes against you. Your dick will shrink to the size of a Tic-Tac and every penny you make will slip through your fingers.

I never heard from him again - what a shame!

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL

Nice bait, Yastreb. Very Happy

I love your insults - they always make me laugh in all your baits. I have even borrowed some of them.😁👍

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is going on Tutuapp 9apps Showbox on this topic xD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic