SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lollypop, lollypop... Gay lads kissing (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AverageChef wrote:

Also, a goat should be added somewhere on the website

On behalf of stunt goats everywhere, we shall expect union rates ...

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Troll Hunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the risk of putting everyone off their cocoa or other night time beverage...... Mary really needs to question the health of his trouser sausage!!!!!

He clearly caught something off the goat or lover boy, she's not going to be letting her near to her letterbox until he's had a doctor take a look at that.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm in a gay relationship in RL and even i didn't look that closely lol bleuurrrgh! puke puke puke
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ agreed, he definitely needs to seek treatment. To further embarass, Mary should tell him that she forwarded the close up junk pics to her family doctor who confirms that he may have genital warts or some other STD which is probably the truth. I'm surprised he sent that pic. Something is clearly wrong. Of course, he'll ask for a Steam card or whatever so he can go to the doctor etc.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, I'm no expert on the male anatomy, but I have seen enough todgers in real life and in the numerous dick pics that I used to get unsolicited (lol) to suggest those lumps and bumps are just small veins, etc and are part of the normal expanded member.

Anyway, it would be fun to suggest to him otherwise, if a bit cruel on top of everything else.😁

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just binged the entire thing, PMSL

bikeatl77 wrote:
^^^ I wish I could say that I get you but I don't. I hit up Google and this is the closest thing I could find that seemed relevant: https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2018/08/06/why-the-lobster-emoji-has-become-an-unlikely-ally-to-the-trans-community/

Is that the punchline? Blue balls I get...but lobsters? I will laugh anyway because I am truly laughing AT them and not with them. BTW, actual blue lobsters are amazing. Very rare and often very old....fisherman should always return them to the sea. Not like these lads...they swallowed the hook and deserve to stay there!

Haven't heard of blue lobsters, but I dare say that Larry would be 'right at home' at a certain Blue Oyster bar....

Twisted Evil

(don't know if it's just my system, but the facebook link in 'his' website doesn't actually lead to his account- or he's closed it down???)

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thats what i meant lol
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ the website Linoline provided to us here on Eater is just a mirror for us to enjoy. All references to real life info such as actual names, address, phone, social media accounts etc. has been scrubbed so the lad doesn't find this thread on Eater via Google or "lad huggers" (Eater users that contact the lad and tell them they are being baited). The real website with all the deets went to Larry and all across lad land for maximum damage.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I still want to see that damage in his response. To see him totally broken. Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a time when everyone was afraid of Badgers (someone pretending to be a lad.) and The One That Cannot Be Named. I have never seen or heard of a Badger but am still afraid of typing in TOTCBN's real name. This guy had a Wikipedia entry that was frightening and Eater would not let his name be posted anywhere. Maybe someone can PM me the name because I forgot it.

Back to our lad. I am not a doctor but do play one here. I think its contact dermatitis caused by excessive interaction with Ms Sandy Palm and her five sisters. Chronic use of WD-40 as a lubricant does not help the lad. I would suggest that the lad keeps the affected member covered in a mixture of hydrochloric acid and straight bleach to prevent secondary infections.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending out more emails for Larry this evening.

Got a quick response from a lad who wants a phone call to discuss the solicitation

mrjamesd9 AT gmail.com
Quote:
CALL ME 08037929987

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that cutehooks321 at gmail.com is looking for money from Larry

Quote:
Hello how are you doing today?
brother i cant wait for us to meet and i will be happy brother

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote to four "satisfied customers" with a very similar message to the one Larry received, but with the first paragraph amended slightly to give a little personalisation. Subject headings were also different for each one; for example, our very religious Lad's subject is "YOU ARE DOING GOD'S WORK!"

I had a thought while composing the messages; suppose Cammy offers to sponsor Larry? He'd probably be very suspicious, but she could then say that she's sending the money to other activists (such as the Satisfied Customers or some other "deserving" Lad such as, say, any Lad(s) who've been safari'd lately) for disbursement to members of The Cause...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Larry has been quiet. I didn't expect anything different. He doesn't know how to block someone on hangouts, so that must be a pain for him.

Meanwhile messages are slowly sent out. Only a few every time, because a few accounts of mine are already blocked from sending messages now Rolling Eyes

info at randmerchantbnk.com
Quote:
bros abeg you get old jobs? my name na chima, i dey Johannesburg ,

I didn't get many visitors yet on the site unfortunately. Since yesterday afternoon I have added a tracker to the code. There are a few who downloaded a picture though. Laughing Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will be even happier when that letter finally reaches him... with the damaged envelope and the money already stolen. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh you're right. I already forgot about that Laughing Laughing Laughing I hope it gets there soon

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has there been any talk of the lads getting married? I'd like to send them a personalised card

McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this has already been suggested before, but what about creating a sincere looking thread in the Romance section of Nairaland? Pretend to be Okon*** and talk about how great it feels to be finally coming out of the closet and telling everybody how happy you are with your new lover Fe*** and include the kissing picture.

The thread will probably get deleted quickly, but it will also help to get their names out there.

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I blasted out his website to 406 lads yesterday and have been sending it via Messenger. I have just under 5000 FB friends and as soon as I get a dick pic, which is about every 5 minutes I send the website URL and ask them to compare. Unfortunately the preview on Messenger for the website mentions Gay Life but does show him standing in the nude.

More lads will get Larry's pride and joy as soon as my ASEM account resets. The last bunch of emails were sent using a spoofed return address to a dead server. Today's lads will receive a regular return address so that I can read their
responses and share them here.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top notch baiting Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to mix things up with the format I'm sending out, now painting Larry to be the passive partner in the proposed relationship. Borrowing from an old Shorty format, I'm now mass mailing the following

Warning: NSFW

Quote:
I hail you my gay oga!

I beg you to take me as your batty boy. I try to do guy, but I'm not fit to reach bar.

I know your secret, that you are a homosexual. I do gay too! I would love to suck your amu and let you spam in my mouth and all over my face. I like it like that.

I can dress like a girl and be your wife. You can fork my yansh as much as you like love.

I am handsome and get hard thinking of you. I've attached pictures so you can think of forking me well well my gay love.

Abeg you call me so we can set up our date soonest. My number is +234xxxxxxxxxx

If you local come see me at xxxxx xxxxxxx Road, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria

My facebook is xxxxxxxx

I beg you help me chair, I don surfer greatly

One Love
Larry

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently williammarkson7070 at gmail.com doesn't want to be Larry's gay oga

Quote:
You're a big full okay, fuck you beach, do you think I'm a m0ther fucker that you can fuck around with

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything from larry?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got an reply from wilsonclark3410 AT gmail.com, and it's not an angry outburst; however...

Quote:
Okay. What is in it for me? I wish to travel down if you can assist? Wilson

If I play my cards right, maybe he could be chosen for a care and assistance package?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get any replies anymore from Larry. He reads Mary's messages but doesn't respond.
The visitor rates on the site are slowly building. I didn't have time to send out more promotional mails, but I will later today.

I got a few responses

info at metrosafe.eu
Quote:
what are you saying ? why you wanna see me

When I encouraged him to view the site
Quote:
wat is it all about ? u want steal my password?

Quote:
ok make i come see u

tweedieandrew66 at gmail.com was very satisfied with my work of art
Quote:
If u send me dis nonsense again if i locate u catch u i go beat u like
thief, From tody i go day find u for Sapele Road any day i see u i go
fuck u UP... Dis ur stupid life.
i go share dis ur photo 4 group and tell men to make sure say hand touch U...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic