SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with an Exceeded Email Quota

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
benczhode
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first long form scambait that I am satisfied with. (I've not been doing this long, let me know of any suggestions. This is the most pathetic attempt I've seen so far and it's clear that this guy can't follow linear thought.

TL;DR I tricked a lad into using Muguguyman as a password multiple times.

Quote:
Email Ladmin 05Sep2019
ATTENTION: Ben.Czhode

Your mailbox size has reached 1978.08MB, Which is over 90% of your
2058.00MB Quota
Please delete some messages and Upgrade your mailbox to avoid account
suspension .

(Note: All mails including (inbox, draft, sent, spam and trash) will be deleted and access
to your mailbox ( [email protected] ) will be denied if you ignore this Alert.
)

:!:Then they inserted an "Upgrade Mailbox Now" phishing link:!:

Thanks,
gmail.com Administrator

Benjamin Czhode 05Sep2019
How to fix this???

Quote:
Email Ladmin 05Sep2019
Hello Benjamin Czhode kindly summit your email password let fix it for you

Benjamin Czhode 05Sep2019
Ok!

No reply.

Benjamin Czhode 06Sep2019
Is it fixed yet???

Quote:
Email Ladmin 06Sep2019
Kindly reply with your email password do this to afford losses of your information

Benjamin Czhode 06Sep2019
Hunter2

Quote:
Email Ladmin 06Sep2019
provide a correct password to afford losses of your email information your password was wrong provide a new correct password now

Doesn't even wait for a reply, sends a phishing link.

Quote:
Email Ladmin 06Sep2019
provide a correct password to afford losses of your email information your password was wrong provide a new correct password now

Benjamin Czhode 07Sep2019
Hunter2 no spaces no capital

Quote:
Email Ladmin 07Sep2019
Benjamin Czhode kindly reset your gmail password now and summit the new password now

Benjamin Czhode 08Sep2019
Ok, the new password is muguguyman40

Quote:
Email Ladmin 09Sep2019
Hello Benjamin you will need to approve our login in your email account we need you to check your phone and accept the login access or kindly put a recovery phone on your email account or use password EmailBenja124

Benjamin Czhode 09Sep2019
This is all very frustrating and confusing. Why can't you just log in if you're the admin? Muguguyman40 works fine as a password. I don't even know how to set the phone up.

Quote:
Email Ladmin 09Sep2019
We are unable to login into your email Benjamin we need to antomatical upgrade your email account to afford losses of your information our upgrade plan cost account start from $200 per month this will help you so much and you may be among of our lottery winers

Benjamin Czhode 09Sep2019
What is the $200 per month for? Can I set up automatic payments from my bank?

Quote:
Email Ladmin 10Sep2019
Hello Benjamin, we receive payment for account upgrade for 6 month or annually our 6 month plan cost 1000 because of the discount added for the payment we receive 2000 after giving out 400 discount.

We receive payment through Bitcoin. This is our Bitcoin wallet address is :!:INSERT MUGU ADDRESS HERE:!:

Once you make the payment your Email account will be automatically upgraded and you will be among the lucky lottery winners.

Benjamin Czhode 10Sep2019
That's really exciting, thanks for this opportunity. What features are included with the $1000 and $2000 plans?

Thank you,
Benny

Quote:
Email Ladmin 10Sep2019
Hello Benjamin for the $1000 and $2000 plan you will have assess to our platinum Email account and you will have access to our rewards on every plan we rewarded our lucky lottery winners of $2.5 million.

Kindly make your plan payment today and enjoy life together with others platinum lucky lottery winners.

This is our Bitcoin wallet address: Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Ok, I will need to ask my granddaughter about this because I don't even have a Bitecoin account. She will help me get the payment started.
Unless you accept debit cards??

Quote:
Email Ladmin 10Sep2019
Hello Benjamin you can get to an store around you right now and get Google play gift card each of $100 value and scratch out the code and take the pictures of each card and it kindly be fast the cards will be redeem to bitcoin for you and your Email account will be automatically upgraded

Do Itunes gift cards work??

Quote:
Email Ladmin 10Sep2019
Yes it works you can get Itunes gift card

Benjamin Czhode 11Sep2019 9:13AM
Ok, I have 50 itunes gift cards worth 25 dollars each, how do u want me to send these?? What is google's address??

Thanks,
Benby

Quote:
Email Ladmin 11Sep2019 9:20AM
Scratch the cards and take pictures and it here

Quote:
Email Ladmin 11Sep2019 9:28AM
Scratch the itunes gift card and take the picture and send it like this (attached a shifty gift card picture)

Quote:
Email Ladmin 11Sep2019 10:08AM
Hello Benjamin kindly be fast follow our instructions and scratch the iTunes gift card and take the pictures and it right now

Quote:
Email Ladmin 11Sep2019 11:32AM
Hello Benjamin don't miss the opportunity be the first lottery lucky winner today be fast

Benjamin Czhode 11Sep2019 12:00PM
Ok, theres 50 of them so it will take me time to scratch them all off and take pictures of each of them. Will that exceed my email quota if I try to send all of them via email?

Quote:
Email Ladmin 11Sep2019 12:15PM
Yes you can send them all it will not exceed your email quota be fast be the lucky winner today

Quote:
Email Ladmin 11Sep2019 4:24PM
Hello Benjamin kindly take the pictures of the Itunes gift cards right now don't miss the lottery lucky

Benjamin Czhode 11Sep2019 7:14PM
My granddaughter sent me these pictures, so here I am forwarding them to you. Let me know what else is needed, and put me in the draft for the lottery. When do I receive the platinum membership?

Thank you,
Benny

I then proceeded to butcher ~12 .jpgs in notepad, and added some beautifully tailored images of my giftcard. Please enjoy.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic