SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I didn't have to ask!

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In early June, the President of the World Bank directed Cammy to contact Mrs Jacqueline Minor, the European Commission Representation in the UK, about a clearance certificate. After some arguments (SOP with Cammy), contact was made, and:

Quote:
Good Morning to you and how was your weekend and your families doing? I hope all is well with you all
I have received your message and your contents well noted and understood.
Base on your message regarding the clearance certificate to be secure on your name before the paying bank will release your funds Also you have to mention to us the amount of fund you are about to receive ?
Please bear in your mind that the clearance certificate is a vital and important document to be secure on your name and it will cost you $990 dollars and no other fee from you and when i get the whole clearance certificate such as the FBI And the IMF Including the United Clearance certificate then i will forward you the copies and the original once will get to you by Courier company DHL
Finally if you are ready to get the clearance certificate what you have to do is to pay the fee into the account i will forward to you and you provide us your information to use to get the clearance certificate such as your full name and address and also your mobile telephone number
Kindly get back to me if you are ready now

I have to admit that I missed the reference to the account; I expected to have arguments over WU versus MG and so on.

Quote:
The AFL paid the contract sum of $1.52 million by cheque, so I don't know why you're talking about me needing to get a certificate, or the FBI, because they wouldn't get involved.

Then things went quiet for almost three months, until Mrs Minor was back with a clanger and a discount:

Quote:
Attention SIR
Now you have told us clearly that you will not pay for the deduction fee of $550 dollars which means that we have right to close your file next week
But bear in your mind that we never ask you before to send any cent to us for such documents and we wonder whom you have said that you send money before in respect of the clearance certificate but we never did so before .
Please we can not waste much time with you any more than to close your file finally and report to the world bank and united nations by next week ok

Cammy struck back.

Quote:
First off, I'm not SIR to you or anyone because I'm a WOMAN not a man - not even my father would be so cruel that he'd have called a boy Camille!
Secondly, since the AFL paid us by cheque, and everything's fine and hassle-free, why should we send you anything?
Thirdly, "you have said that you send money before in respect of the clearance certificate" - I never told you any such thing.

I was expecting an attempt to convince Cammy that the AFL were scammers, but no...

Quote:
PLEASE WE DO NOT WANT YOU AGAIN TO WASTE OUR TIME FOR NOTHING.
ARE YOU SENDING THE DE DEDUCTION FEE OF $550 DOLLARS OR NOT?
IF YOU ARE READY TO SEND THE FEE THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE BANK ACCOUNT
TO SEND THE FEE OK

This time I noticed!

Quote:
All right, I'll do it. Please send me the details of the bank account.

Quote:
I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TODAY TO SEND THE FEE AS YOU
PROMISE AND FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP
THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEND THE FEE...

Impatient much?

Quote:
OK, got it - I should be able to make payment tomorrow.

The last message from Mrs Minor was today:

Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND WE STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT FROM YOU AND
THE PAYMENT SLIP

Cammy will read that email tomorrow morning and be puzzled, so no money is sent; she needs to find out about the payment slip. That means that with Freyja-day and the weekend coming up, the Lad will have to wait just a little bit longer...

Son of a bitch!!! Your dead!!! Everything about your stinking poor life is dead!!! Get off my way you son of a bitch mother ....a man without father bastard....your harlot mother got your fuckin pregnant by the road side were she went hawking for men to fuck her stinking pussy...your dead Ok

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 226
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Minor is getting impatient:

Quote:
Please we want confirm from you for the last time if you are not ready to send the clearance fee so that we can go ahead and close your file and delete your name from our file tomorrow ok
Kindly get back to us to notify us for the last time than keeping us silent.
I need your urgent answer today

Things are out of sync now; Cammy only just replied to the 11 September email that demanded the payment slip.

Quote:
I don't understand that bit about the "payment slip." Please explain.

And today (which is Friday the 13th), Mrs Minor sent a slightly (!) confusing answer:

Quote:
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE FROM THE BANK THEN YOUR BANK WILL FIVE YOU THE PAYMENT STATED THAT THEY HAVE SENT THE FEE INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT SENT TO YOU BELOW AND YOU FORWARD US THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR US TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FROM YOU OK

There'll be no reply from Cammy before tomorrow, given that it's Freyja-Day, plus she'll be answering Thursday's email first, and then we should have some arguments over payments slips.

Son of a bitch!!! Your dead!!! Everything about your stinking poor life is dead!!! Get off my way you son of a bitch mother ....a man without father bastard....your harlot mother got your fuckin pregnant by the road side were she went hawking for men to fuck her stinking pussy...your dead Ok

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 226
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic