SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Olga & Prim try again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Boxfile
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crestfallen after their failure to secure a 40 million USD consignment from cancer victim David Andrew, my baiting characters Olga and her friend Prim have their spirits raised slightly when another cancer victim, a widow called Angela Michael, offers Olga her relatively paltry fortune of six million USD. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Apart from cancer and wanting to give her wealth to Olga, Angela doesn't have much in common with David. She is a widow, so no debauched spouse to abuse, and her relatives don't deserve her money not because they are bad, as in David's case, but merely because they don't share her faith in God. Angela specifies that her money should go to orphans, widows and church maintenance.

To be honest, she doesn't seem as much fun as David, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Olga:

Quote:
Dear Angela,

I received your email and was deeply touched.

The church where I pray has a charitable foundation that does good in the name of the Almighty.

But in addition to orphans, widows and church maintenance it also helps schools, the sick and the poor. Does this disqualify us?

God bless you, Angela.

Yours,
Olga

Angela:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Olga,

Thank you very much for your kind response to my message. please am writing you through the help of nurse that are taking care of me here at the hospital Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. Please reading your message brings joy and happiness in my life and i know he will touch your heart to accomplish my good goal which i deeply feel for the world today rather than wishing me death because everything i told you is what am passing through here at the hospital. Please contact the bank below with your full contact information and write to them through their email address also call them and ask them the procedures on how to transfer the fund to your bank account you are going to provide to them.

Please fill your full information and forward the below message to the bank now through their email address:
[email protected]

Attached is a photograph of a blonde woman in a hospital bed.

Now I omitted it from the quoted text above, but Angela's email contains Olga's reply to the bank already written out, including Olga's signature at the end. All Olga has to do is fill in her details. (Actually, one of those details, her email address, is already filled in with a spurious hotmail value, presumably left over from a previous scam attempt.)

Olga fills in nothing but forwards the whole lot to the bank anyway:

Quote:
Hello bank,
Mrs Angela Michael asked me to forward this to you. She has much money in your bank.
Thankyou,
Olga

The bank replies with pure script requesting her details, so Olga lets them know she wants her church to get the money:

Quote:
Dear Dr Kabore,

In my reply to Mrs Michael I told her that my church has a charitable foundation able to distribute the funds she has so generously offered to charity.

I will confirm with her that she's happy that the church takes over from me.

Thankyou,
Olga

Olga forwards the above to Angela with the message:

Quote:
Dear Angela,

Hoe are you today. Feeling better I hope.

I replied to the bank. The charity is called Redacted Charitable Foundation. Its treasurer is Mrs Prim Andproper. Shall I ask her to email you?

Stay blessed,
Olga

Unlike that obstinate fellow David Andrew, Angela readily agrees:

Quote:
My Dear Olga,

Thank you very much once again for the message you sent to me which bank responded to you after you contact them for the claim. Am also happy for the charity organization which you called Redacted Charitable Foundation and you can go ahead ans ask Mrs Prim Andproper to email me also please go ahead and fill the form bank send to you with your full details informations including bank account where the fund will be transferred by the bank because immediately they receive the informations then they will proceed further the transfer. Thanks and waiting to hear from you also always remembers me on your daily prayers. Your Sick Sister, Mrs Angela Michael.

Angela seems to want Olga to continue dealing with the bank. Not sure that's a good idea - I reckon there may be a communication breakdown between Olga and Prim which could cause problems.

Anyway, Prim sends her standard bloatfest of an email to poor Angela. I won't include it here - it's much the same as the one in my previous thread with a few details changed to reflect Angela's circumstances. It includes the carrot of a £1000 donation to Angela's hospital.

Amazingly, Angela seems to have broken down Prim's turgid wordwall and understood the email. (I'm beginning to think I might have fun with this lad, Angela!) She writes:

Quote:
My Dear Prim Andproper,

Thank you very much for the message which is well understandable. I know your organization are capable to distribute and perform very well on this matter and if you feel to distance Olga then go ahead carry on and you will let her know about this. Now concerning your preparing to donate £1000 in UK sterling to any of my choice, i want you to send the £1000 in UK sterling to the hospital in which am currently receiving treatment. You will send the money to the person of Chukka Monyaway via Money Gram Money Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer or RIA Money Transfer today because this information was giving to me by the hospital management.

So forward the payment details to me so i can hand it over to the hospital management. Thanks and waiting to hear from you also always remembers me on your daily prayers. Your Sick Sister, Mrs Angela

So, the lad behind Angela seems much brighter than that behind David Andrew. And don't you just love lads who read what you write? I'm gonna have to try and stretch this bait out for as long as possible.

More to follow.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick aside. If anyone else wants to bait this lad (and given that he reads what he's sent it could be worthwhile), I got him from this post in the Surplus Letters forum:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302287

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, back to the bait.

There's just a trivial little bit of administration to perform before Prim can pay the money:

Quote:
Dear Angela Michael,

Thank you so much for your prompt and clear reply. Given the distressing circumstance of your dreadful illness I appreciate the God-given fortitude you have displayed, and therefore I feel fully confident you will understand and fulfill the small formality required. In order for us to make a donation to your hospital it needs to have an entry in our recipient database.

So, for our records please supply the following two items of information, viz.

1. The name and address of the hospital;
2. The position within the hospital of the recipient Chukka Monyaway.

An email address for an administrator within the hospital who handles financial donations would be helpful but not necessary. This need not be that of Mr Monyaway.

Thank you Angela, dear. Know that you are always in our prayers.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper

No problem at all for our scammer to Google the name and address of a hospital in the capital city of Burkina Faso; he seems to have slightly more trouble giving to Chukka Monyaway a precise position within the hospital, but Prim lets that pass. So, Angela replies:

Quote:
My Dear Prim Andproper,

Thank you very much once again for the message. Below is the clear answer for your requirement.

1. Name of the hospital: ITP Hospital , Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso.

2.The recipient Chukka Monyaway is the person who handles financial and other donations and this is also his email address:
[email protected] as an administractor at the hospital.

So make the donation £1000 in UK sterling as they directed via Money Gram Money Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer or RIA Money Transfer today and all this information was giving to me by the hospital management as i told you. Thanks and waiting to hear from you also always remembers me on your daily prayers. Your Sick Sister, Mrs Angela Michael

So Prim assumes Chukka is the Director of Finance at the hospital and emails him. She has a perfectly innocent question about the use to which some of the money will be put.

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

My name is Mrs Prim Andproper and I am the treasurer of Redacted Charitable Foundation. I was given your name and email address by Mrs Angela Michael, a patient at the ITP Hospital in Ouagadougou, who is very unfortunately a victim of a dreadful cancer of her kidneys.

Am I correct in understanding that you are the Director of Finance at the above-mentioned hospital?

My charitable foundation is preparing to make a donation to your hospital in honour of Mrs Michael. We would especially like to ensure that some of the money donated goes to cancer treatment, given Mrs Michael's condition. Would you or anyone else at the hospital be able to confirm this?

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper (Mrs)

Such an easy question. Chukka has no problem answering it. (The problems will arise later).

Quote:
Dear Prim Andproper (Mrs),

Yes, am here to confirm that you are very correct because Mrs Angela told us about you and of Redacted Charitable Foundation which you are the treasurer which i told her to go ahead and forward my name and email address to you so you can make the donation to our hospital in honour of Mrs Angela Michael. Thank and waiting to receive the Mtcn and the money donated goes to cancer treatment .
Yours Sincerely, Chukka Monyaway.

Little does Chukka know he's walking into a trap. Prim has one more question for him related to cancer treatment.

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

How are you this bright morning? Well, I hope.

I'm pleased to inform you that the processing of your payment is progressing well, and know that we at Redacted are all very happy our donation will be used for the treatment of cancer. However, I'm informed that for our internal reporting purposes we need to know which types of treatment are performed by the hospital. Please ascertain this information from a qualified person within your hospital's cancer treatment center.

As an aid to you, Mr Monyaway, here is a website listing the types of cancer treatment in the form required by us: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types

Please reply stating either that the hospital provides ALL types of treatment, or else LIST the treatments as per the above link.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper

Again, a trivial question, so trivial that Chukka ignores it and makes no reply.

So, how about the main bait? Olga, thinking that the whole business is now in the hands of Prim, hasn't yet given any details to the bank. But the bank is still pressing her for them, so she lets Angela know.

Quote:
Dear Angela,

How are you today? Better I hope and the hospital cure your cancer disease.

Please tell your bank your money is for the charitable foundation not for me.

Bless you,
Olga

Angela replies, loading the responsibility on Olga.

Quote:
My Dear Olga,

I am so much happy to ready your message and i have inform the bank that the fund is for the charitable foundation not you and they said i should ask you to forward the below payment form to Mrs Prim Andproper and ask her to fill the form and forward back to the bank through their email address: [email protected]

So that they will proceed further the release of the fund to their organization. Thanks and waiting to hear from you also always remembers me on your daily prayers. Your Sick Sister, Mrs Angela Michael.

Please forward the below payment form to Mrs Prim Andproper, for her to fill it ans forward back to the bank via their email address:
[email protected]

Olga complies:

Quote:
Dear Angela,

Yes, I will ensure the bank form is with Prim today.

Hope you are as well as your dreadful cancer permits, and know that we all are praying for your recovery.

Yours in prayer and friendship,
Olga

So, Prim has plenty of good news for Angela:

Quote:
Dearest Angela,

I'm so happy to inform you that the Finance Director of your hospital, Mr Monyaway, and I are making good progress in arranging for the donation of £1000 in your honour. It was tremendously gratifying for us all here at Redacted to learn from Mr Monyaway that the money will be used in the treatment of cancer. We pray to God above that some benefit thereby accrues to your blessed self.

I have received from our dear friend Olga the bank form and will presently send to the bank the address, account and other details for Redacted Charitable Foundation. It's such an exciting time for the foundation, let me tell you!

Finally, it came as a pleasant surprise to me to find that the name and address of the ITP Hospital in Ouagadougou had been recorded already in the foundation's recipient database. Yes, apparently my predecessor as Treasurer made a number of payments via Western Union to an agent for the hospital. This should considerably speed up the administration of a payment using that company's money transfer service, so I hope Mr Monyaway finds Western Union acceptable.

I'll end by saying that your generosity to us is unprecedented. We will be eternally grateful to you and I have every confidence in assuring you that our gratitude will be expressed in further donations to the ITP Hospital should that hospital want funding for some or other of its projects in the future.

You are indeed foremost in our thoughts and prayers, Monica dear, and I remain your devoted friend,
Prim

At least on the surface it seems good news. Prim is soon to send details to the bank, the foundation already has a file for ITP Hospital, and I can't see Chukka objecting to payment via WU (and he has the prospect of more payments in the future). What can go wrong?

Prim is still waiting for Chukka's reply concerning the types of cancer treatment. She nudges Angela.

Quote:
Dear Angela,

Just another brief email letter to keep you up to date, dearest.

I have now filled in and sent the bank form to RealBank marked for the attention of Dr Kabore.

The donation from our funds to your hospital awaits a simple clarification from Mr Monyaway. Hopefully he will reply very soon and everything will be back on track.

I intend to hold you especially securely in my heart at Evensong prayers at Redacted Church tonight, Angela dear.

Your most devout friend,
Prim

So finally Chukka gets his arse in gear and replies concerning the types of cancer treatment.

Quote:
Dear Prim Andproper (Ms),

Please our hospital provide all types of treatment list above and we have been expecting your positive respond for the donation you promised. Thank and wait for receive positive response. Sincerely,
Chukka Monyaway.

As expected he took the lazy option; all types means radiotherapy is included. Not good.

Prim receives an email from her colleague:

Quote:
Dear Prim,

It has come to the attention of the Compliance Committee that the Foundation's donation to the ITP Hospital, Ouagadougou will be used to obtain theraputic grade radioactive materials.

As you know, regulations require that such hazardous materials are stored securely and that the Foundation be assured of such by the receiving institution. I can find no such assurance on file.

Please request from the ITP Hospital a statement detailing its security regime for radioactive materials. The statement must comprise no less than 500 words, be typewritten on institution-headed paper and be signed by the head of the Radiology Department or equivalent.

A scan of the document will suffice.

Thank you,

John Commonname (Compliance Officer)

Prim forwards the email to Chukka:

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

How are you this morning?

As you can tell from the forwarded email letter, my colleague John Commonname is rather a jobsworth, as I believe the vernacular has it, but unfortunately he does have a hand on the Foundation's purse strings. I don't have the contact details for your hospital's Head of Radiology so may I leave this in your capable hands?

If you send the statement directly to John Commonname please let me know too, so that I may procede with making the donation payment to you with minimal delay.

Thankyou,
Prim Andproper (Mrs)

How will Chukka, who has demonstrated nothing but laziness so far, handle this rather more demanding request?

More to follow, I hope.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The smell of money does speed up Chukka a fair bit. He soon replies:

Quote:

Am doing very well. I want to inform you that i just send a direct letter to John Commonname as you requested. So am expecting to receive the donation payment from you today. Thank and wait for receive positive response. Yours Sincerely, Chukka Monyaway.

Prim:

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

Thank you, that's wonderful news. I'll get John Commonname to release the funds straight away.

I assume Western Union is still your preferred means of money transfer. I'll send you the MTCN as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper

Western Union will do just fine, says Chukka a few minutes later:

Quote:

Thank you for the response, yes send the money via Western Union and an expecting to receive the MTCN from you today. Thank and wait for your response. Yours Sincerely, Chukka Monyaway.

Chukka's earlier email to John:

Quote:
Dear John Commonname (Compliance Officer),

Attached is the statement letter from our hospital as you requested which dully signed by our head of the Radiology Department. Thank for your undertanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Chukka Monyaway.

Chukka attached an image of a letter which, while it comes nowhere close to meeting the standard required by John, did quite impress me given the speed with which it was produced. I consider it a minor trophy.

Prim:

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

I spoke to John Commonname about releasing your money and I'm afraid to say he wasn't happy with the statement by your Head of Radiology. He told me the statement was too short and didn't provide the necessary details. It must, he said, comprise at least 500 words and be a comprehensive description of the actual security used, not merely an assertion that security exists.

I tried to argue that the existing statement is sufficient but he was adamant. In fact, he gave me rather an ear-bashing in denying me! (He is, if you don't mind me saying, a most officious and unpleasant man.)

I realise this will involve your hospital in additional administration costs and so, in recompense, I am going to propose to the committee that we increase our donation to £2000. This, I think, is the least we can do when Mrs Michael is preparing to give our Foundation many millions.

So, I'll speak to the committee and in the meantime I look forward to receiving from you the revised statement.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper

Let's hope Chukka does better next time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. Keep it up!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Boxfile
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Bertje!

On with the bait. Chukka tries again with a statement of around 120 words similar to the above. (A second minor trophy!) He sent his revised statement to Prim.

Quote:

Thank you very much and we the management of the hospital understand that your Foundation maybe do not want to make the donation to our hospital again because we have provided what you requested. So send the money via Western Union and we are expecting to receive the MTCN from you. Thank and wait for your response. Yours Sincerely, Chukka Monyaway.

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

Thank you for submitting a revised statement. I have forwarded it to our Compliance Officer, John Commonname, for his approval.

But, if I'm honest, Mr Monyaway, having perused the thing myself I doubt that he'll find it acceptable. He is an absolute stickler and I could myself see that it didn't meet the 500 word criterion.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed despite that.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper

Meanwhile, not having heard from her cancer-ridden friend Angela for a while, Olga sends a nice chatty email:

Quote:
Dear Angela,

How are you today? Better I hope. But I'm worried you may be worse because I've not heard from you for a day or two. Please keep me informed, dearest.

I pray for you every day. And on Sunday I know that everyone at Redacted Church will pray for you too because you are so generous to us giving us your money.

Today I started a new job, just part-time. Our friend Prim got it for me. I'm her assistant now at the charity foundation office. I do simple clerical work, very easy. The pay is not much but I don't mind because the foundation is such a good charity.

Please keep in touch, Angela dear.

Yours in friendship,
Olga

Angela replies to Olga. I must say the treatment of terminal cancer at ITP Hospital, ‎Ouagadougou‎ is second to none. The only side-effect seems to be an inability to rid the mind of a fixation on banks.

Quote:
My Dear Olga,

I am doing very fine because your message always give me hope and i thank you so much for your prayers. I'm also worried because I've not heard from you too after i asked you to forward the below payment form to Mrs Prim Andproper and ask her to fill the form which bank sent to you and forward back to the bank through their email address: [email protected] and since that very day i never hear from you. So please ask her to write to the bank now. Thanks and waiting to hear from you also always remembers me on your daily prayers. Your Sick Sister, Mrs Angela Michael.

Olga is puzzled by this. She gave a printout of the bank form to Prim days ago, and she's sure Prim posted the filled-in form to the bank. Air mail, she believes.

Quote:
Dearest Angela,

I am so happy you are fine. Knowing our prayers do such good blesses us and makes us more devotedly pray for you.

You should have no worries about the bank form. I printed it out and gave it to Prim and I know Prim filled in the details and posted the form to the bank. Air mail, so it should be there soon. The only problem we had was finding the postal address of the bank because Dr Kabore forgot to give me that. But we found it using the internet.

So everything is fine, don't worry.

Your true friend,
Olga

Angela's bank fixation is matched by Chukka's concern for the donation.

Quote:

Thank you very much and i pray God will touch him to accept it because as i said before that if you people really want to make the donation to our hospital, the words cannot stop you because we have provided what you requested. So send the money via Western Union and we are expecting to receive the MTCN from you. Thank and wait for your response. Yours Sincerely, Chukka Monyaway.

Quote:
Dear Mr Monyaway,

Rest assured that all at Redacted Charitable Foundation are most keen that you receive a handsome donation from us. Well, with the possible exception of John Commonname, but he is in a minority of one and cannot prevent the donation once the compliance condition is met.

As promised, I spoke to the committee with a view to doubling the sum. John Commonname, I'm afraid, did dissent regarding the full increase, but we managed to reach a compromise. I'm happy to announce that the donation will be increased to £1500. Isn't that wonderful!

The bad news is that your second statement was rejected, unfortunately. I fully understand that the Head of Radiology will be a very busy man and therefore probably has given responsibility for the production of the statement to a less than capable underling of his. This, at least, is what I assume the problem to be. However, whatever the problem is, the problem remains, and it is up to you at the hospital to solve it.

Please do not rush to create a compliant statement. You will not lose the money if you take your time.

Yours sincerely,
Prim Andproper

John, meanwhile, sends Chukka a message somewhat less than friendly:

Quote:
I'm keeping my eye on you Monyaway. Those statements of yours look totally incompetent to me. You may have Prim Andproper fooled, but it wouldn't surprise me if you turn out to be a lowly hospital porter who's hacked into the Finance Director's email account.

Better make your next statement convincing.

Will Chukka waste his time producing a convincing and much longer third statement? I do hope so.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic