SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Sometimes it not about the money.

View next topic
View previous topic

Mr Dapper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been arguing with my character John about nothing but his sexuality for the past five days. I have no idea why he's still hanging around Laughing

Waiting for John this morning

Lad:
Quote:
You're stupid or you do it on purpose ??? you think I'm nothing to do I can never be homosexual I strip for women big buttocks you think I'm going to give my butt to a guy. you do not know me that's why you talk like that ...

John:
Quote:
I have never said you give your arsehole away for free to any guy that comes sniffing around. I have always made it quite clear that you sell it at truck stops and dirty alleyways.

Kindest regards

John

I have no real aim here apart form seeing how long the lad keeps it up.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Some lads take their abuse so seriously that they forget all abutt the money

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"You're right after all, I'm just some sick stalker and a dumb illiterate." Egobia
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hearken to the Lad in this thread: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302263. We never even got around to discussing money.

Son of a bitch!!! Your dead!!! Everything about your stinking poor life is dead!!! Get off my way you son of a bitch mother ....a man without father bastard....your harlot mother got your fuckin pregnant by the road side were she went hawking for men to fuck her stinking pussy...your dead Ok

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 226
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic