SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Generosity to a bad man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Boxfile
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't praise the open-mindedness of Nigerian government employees enough.

There's one who wants to handsomely reward my help in a certain "100% risk free" endeavour and I've let him know that I'm a bad man, very bad. I thanked him, but told him he really should look for someone else.

Yet still he trusts me to help him.

So, when he asked me for all my personal details I sent him nowt but a newspaper clipping about me. If that doesn't scare him off nothing will.

And that means I might just have to take him up on his offer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you know, but scammers don't read the first emails. One of my pets admitted it yesterday.
Quote:
Hello client,
We have go through all your emails. And it look like you are just playing us games with us. We have told you that you should have no worries about anything cuz we are going to provide you with a legit and authentic database registered passports which you will use without any problem or complications ok.
Best Regards.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Boxfile
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you're right. But when, later on, one of my criminal associates shows up and chops his dollar I'll have to give him a slap for not taking that risk into account. It's not like I didn't warn him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic