SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sweetheart scammer revenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scammers Blow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this guy got a family member of mine for a lot of money, I took his google voice # from her phone and initiated a conversation and to my surprise he took the bait. Starts off a little slow but I am happy with the results

Me to +15046036942 Add - New Orleans, LA
8/15/19 9:27 PM 11 days ago Inbox

Me: Hey babe !! 8:49 PM
JACKASS: Hey 8:50 PM
Me: Are you still at work ? 8:50 PM
JACKASS: Who is this ? 8:51 PM
Me: It’s Sarah silly !! 8:51 PM
Me: Who’s this you say 😢 8:52 PM
JACKASS: Sorry Sarah 8:52 PM
JACKASS: Can we talk on phone ? 8:52 PM

Me: I’m still at work and don’t get a break for an hour... ugh so long 8:53 PM
Me: What are you doing 8:53 PM
JACKASS: I'm just here at work 8:53 PM
JACKASS: I guess we can talk after an hour then 8:53 PM
Me: Yes !!! Are you still working ? 8:58 PM
JACKASS: Yes 8:58 PM
Me: The bank closes in soon then I can talk after I close out the cash drawes 8:59 PM
JACKASS: Oh that's okay Sarah 9:11 PM
Me: Almost time yay !!!! Miss you !! 9:27 PM
JACKASS Add - New Orleans, LA
8/16/19 8:54 PM 10 days ago Inbox

JACKASS: Hello Sarah how are you doing today ? 12:42 PM
Me: Just dandy Bill !! How are you ? 12:50 PM
JACKASS: I'm doing Great sorry I could not call you last night I hope we can get time to talk today ? 12:52 PM
Me: Absolutely ! I’m back at work now, so busy today. They expect me to do all these wire transfers by 3:00.... ugh 😑 that’s impossible ! 12:56 PM
Me: I sure can’t wait until I retire next week and travel the world, I hate going to work ! 1:34 PM
JACKASS: So you retiring next week ? 6:10 PM
JACKASS: Are you done working today ? 6:10 PM
Me: I am remember I told you that. Yes finally off of work 7:12 PM
JACKASS: Oh that's nice well if you free tonight Sarah I would really like us to have more conversation tonight 7:27 PM
Me: Oh I’m sorry I just saw your message, my son is taking me to dinner tonight ! So excited!! 8:42 PM
JACKASS: Oh that novel I wish I was there to go out with you , I would be glad of you send me a picture during your dinner time 😊 8:54 PM

Call
Text

JACKASS Speaker Add - New Orleans, LA
8/18/19 7:39 AM 9 days ago
Inbox
+15046036942: Hello Sarah 7:39 AM
+15046036942 Add - New Orleans, LA
8/19/19 7:06 PM 7 days ago Inbox

JACKASS: Good morning Sarah 7:06 AM
Me: Hi there ! You wouldn’t believe it, dropped my phone in the pool and it ruined it I now have a new phone 8:36 AM
Me: How are you ???😀 8:36 AM
JACKASS: Oh omg so sorry about your phone , what kind of phone do you have now ? 8:45 AM
JACKASS: Hope everything has been fine with you and hope you had a nice weekend? 8:45 AM
JACKASS: I tried calling you so we can talk but it says you Google voice number is not active 8:48 AM
Me: Now I have the new iPhone , it’s very hard to figure out but my son bought it for me 8:51 AM
Me: Maybe I need to take it back to the store and have them fix my google voice 8:52 AM
Me: That’s funny now you mention it I received no calls all weekend 8:52 AM
JACKASS: Oh really I called you now and you still not picking up 8:56 AM

JACKASS: Call me 8:56 AM
JACKASS: Are you there Sarah 9:06 AM
Me: I must take my phone to the apple store that is strange 9:06 AM
Me: Call me at work today at lunch around 1230 9:06 AM
JACKASS: Send me a number to call 9:07 AM
Me: Are you at home or traveling this week ? 9:09 AM
JACKASS: Traveling this week 9:10 AM
JACKASS: How was your weekend and what would you be doing today? 9:10 AM
Me: Oh that sounds exciting, where did you go ? I am looking forward to my last day this week and
traveling too, it’s a shame I have to go alone as you know my husband passed in March 9:11 AM
Me: Just working waiting for the end of day 😀😀😀 9:11 AM
JACKASS: Sorry about your Husband I thought you where going to send me a picture? 9:12 AM
JACKASS: I'm still waiting for the number I can call you with 9:12 AM
Me: Why would you need a picture of my dead husband ?? That’s odd 9:16 AM
JACKASS: I need a picture of you not your dead husband 9:16 AM
Me: Oh ... that makes more sense 😂😂 9:27 AM
Me: Sorry I misunderstood, yes call me at lunch todya 9:27 AM
JACKASS: Oh that's okay Sarah will give you a call 9:55 AM
Me: 😀😀😀 10:26 AM
JACKASS: Hello Sarah ,how are you today? 4:16 PM
Me: Just as good as earlier... you never called me 🤨 7:06 PM
JACKASS Add - New Orleans, LA
8/25/19 10:10 PM 34 hours ago Inbox

JACKASS: Hello Sarah , How are you doing today ? 1:26 PM
Me: I am well today and you 4:09 PM
JACKASS: Sorry have not been able to talk to you 4:13 PM
JACKASS: Are you free now ? 4:13 PM
Me: I had not heard from you in a while, I thought you were going to call me at work.... I waited for you 4:34 PM
JACKASS: I'm sorry just bee having a busy day was waiting for the right time to call you 4:35 PM
Me: Call me tomorrow at lunch time. The apple store would not fix my phone unless I made an appointment 7:32 PM

Me: Friday is my last day and then I am ready to travel !!!! All these years of hard work and finally
I can enjoy myself, the life insurance money helps too 😃😃 7:33 PM
JACKASS: Oh that's so much nice I'm happy for you Sarah 9:33 PM
Me: Oh yes much fun I will have !!! 9:55 PM
JACKASS: Tried calling you again but not going through 9:58 PM
Me: You have not listened to me, I explained the phone and issue and appointment at the apple store.
I have to see them tomorrow after work.... I’m sad you don’t remember 10:05 PM
JACKASS: I do remember I was just letting you know that i did tried calling again today 10:10 PM
JACKASS: Hope you having a nice time at Home ? 10:10 PM
JACKASS: What would you be doing for the rest of today? 10:10 PM
Me: Where Are you ?? daytime is over it is 10 pm ?? 10:13 PM
JACKASS: I'm Home and yeah i know it's late just thinking you might be watching a movie or something 10:15 PM
JACKASS: But if you free I would be glad if we can get a lot of conversation together 10:16 PM
Me: No Movie tonight getting ready for bed but call me at work tomorrow at my lunch hour of 1230 . Good day to you 10:24 PM
JACKASS: Good night Sarah I sure would call you tomorrow for sure 10:24 PM
Me: Hello sweetheart ! Have not heard from you in a while 7:55 PM
JACKASS: I texted you and was waiting for your reply 7:56 PM
JACKASS: How have your been my Angel 7:56 PM
JACKASS: Have missed you and I know you might have been busy 7:56 PM
Me: I have been well my last day tomorrow before I retire and enjoy traveling 7:58 PM
JACKASS: Oh I’m so so much Happy for you and I wish I could be there to watch you retire and maybe we could live the rest
of our life together 7:59 PM
Me: Oh that would be the best !!! Are you home yet ? I missed talking to you 7:59 PM
JACKASS: YeH I’m home and I puke call you soon 9:39 PM
JACKASS: What are you having for dinner 9:39 PM
Me: Puke ??? 9:20 AM
JACKASS: Good morning Dear How are you doing this morning 9:21 AM
Me: I am fine how are you this fine morning 9:26 AM
JACKASS: What’s your plans for today Beautiful, have been waiting for a pic from 9:33 AM
Me: As you know this is my last day working at the bank , I may just give my self a bonus in my account and fly off to another country 😀😀 9:35 AM
JACKASS: 😂😂😂 Please don’t do anything crazy cause I don’t want you going to Jail , And what are your plans for today ? 9:38 AM
Me: No chance of that, I know all the tricks and have been doing the banks wire transfers for 40 years, they wouldn’t even know 9:44 AM
JACKASS: 😂 Babe I’m scared and why do you feel you can get it done successfully ? What motivated you ? 9:48 AM
Me: Years of the bank mistreating me, I know how to do it I have a wire account in the Cayman Islands that I can send it to, they won’t even miss a few million 9:51 AM
JACKASS: If they have been making you go through all this do you feel you can get it done successfully And how much are you planning 9:52 AM
Me: Of course I know how the bank works, as long as each wire is under 2 million they assume it’s normal, they only check if it’s over 2 million. I just wish I had set up 2 wire accounts so I could get more 😂😂 9:54 AM
JACKASS: So you planing on getting 2million dollars out ? 10:37 AM
Me: Yes I do, I have it all planned out and will wire it to myself 10:51 AM
JACKASS: Should I help you with an Account too 11:03 AM
Me: Do you know that nobody here has even mentioned it being my last day ? They don’t even care 😣 11:07 AM
Me: 😂 do you even have an account to wire to ? I had to do a special one for me with a fake name 11:08 AM
JACKASS: Oh wow that's really not fair I think you can just do what's on your mind as long as you are good in to babe 11:10 AM
JACKASS: Yes I do i can get you an account to wire to and it will be safe 11:10 AM
Me: I know 😣 after all these years they don’t even care about me... so sad 11:12 AM
Me: What the heck give me the account and I will just do another transfer 11:13 AM
JACKASS: Yeah it's really sad and you only have today to get it done 11:13 AM
Me: Yes I leave at 5 so I will need to act soon 11:20 AM
JACKASS: How much would you be able to transfer into the account 11:27 AM
Me: Well I am doing 2 million to my account and I could probably do 500,000 to you but you have to have the proper account 11:33 AM
JACKASS: Can you do the 500,000 little by little 11:34 AM
Me: How do you mean ? Why would I do that 11:34 AM
JACKASS: Like send 100,000 first 11:35 AM
JACKASS: Send the whole money to you account then you can send mine from your account 11:36 AM
Me: No that would be a re flag and they would notice 11:41 AM
Me: Give me the account info and I can send it to you after mine 11:41 AM
Me: Give me your email address and I will send the wire insteuctions 11:41 AM
JACKASS: [email protected] 11:56 AM
JACKASS: Send it here 11:56 AM
JACKASS: Why can't I call you Sarah 11:59 AM
Me: I’m at work now that would be a terrible idea to call ... please don’t not until after I have made the transfer 12:03 PM
Me: I’ll send email shortly 12:03 PM
JACKASS: I have the account ready just send me the mail 12:03 PM
Me: I sent the email but who is Jon ??? Are you using a friends email ? 12:13 PM
JACKASS: That's my Secretary Email he is Trusted 12:16 PM
JACKASS: I got the mail but what bank do you work with ? 12:21 PM
Me: Please do not delay I am running out of time, reply to the email 12:27 PM
Me: I am doing my transfer now 12:27 PM
JACKASS: I have the address 12:27 PM
JACKASS: What bank are you making the transfer from ? 12:27 PM
Me: My bank, the one I work at, hurry and reply 12:28 PM
Me: Mine is done now just waiting for confirmation 12:28 PM
JACKASS: Can I have a view of your transfer first ? 12:29 PM
JACKASS: You never told me the bank you work with Sarah 12:29 PM
Me: I understand if you are nervous and are scared for me to do it 12:30 PM
Me: It’s ok 12:30 PM
JACKASS: Yeah I am 12:30 PM
JACKASS: I want to be sure of everything 12:30 PM
JACKASS: Just make me sure and I paste you the Account info 12:31 PM
JACKASS: Are you there ? 12:34 PM
Me: Going to get a sandwich for lunch if you still want me to you will have to reply to my email or I can’t transfer. Talk after lunch 12:39 PM
JACKASS: I can send you what you need here 12:39 PM
JACKASS: Why can't you answer my question? 12:39 PM
JACKASS: Can I talk to you now that your in your lunch break? 12:40 PM
Me: In back ! I love subway sandwiches. Hey I just checked and I don’t see an email from you ? 1:40 PM
JACKASS: I have the Account details I can send it here 1:41 PM
JACKASS: Just answer my question and I would give you the details I want to be sure of everything I'm doing now 1:41 PM
Me: Ok that’s good you need to be sure all info is correct, once your sure just send the email. 1:46 PM
JACKASS: I'm sure all is correct I just want to Trust you and would send the Details here to you 1:48 PM
Me: Of course you can trust me, why don’t you trust me ? After all this time my love and now no trust ? Maybe we shouldn’t do this if you feel you can’t trust me 😢 1:51 PM
JACKASS: I Trust you I want to be sure the transaction is safe and wouldn't get me into trouble 1:52 PM
JACKASS : If I can see a view of the $2milion you did to your account then I would be sure 1:52 PM
JACKASS: About the money transfer 1:53 PM
Me: So you trust me but you don’t trust me ? That’s not very fair, your scared I get it so I won’t ask again for the info 2:01 PM
JACKASS: Account Name: Mule details removed - Padme
JACKASS: That's the details right 2:03 PM
JACKASS: How much will you transfer and how long ? 2:04 PM
Me: That’s all I needed thank you 2:07 PM
Me: I am going to try 1 million first as soon as my boss leaves and the. If that goes I can do another 1 million 2:08 PM
Me: Will you meet me in Aruba 🤗 2:08 PM
JACKASS: Yeah sure will meet you in Aruba Island 2:08 PM
JACKASS: But 1 million will be too much 2:09 PM
JACKASS: For the account 2:09 PM
Me: Too much ??? Why 2:09 PM
JACKASS: The bank might notice the huge transfer to the accout 2:10 PM
JACKASS: Send 500,000 then slit the transaction 2:10 PM
Me: Don’t worry I mentioned as long as it’s under 2 million they won’t notice 2:11 PM
JACKASS: You can send $100,000 just to start with , hope you understand 2:11 PM
JACKASS: Just send $500,000 and slit it trust me they might have issues with the bank that will receive the money 2:12 PM
Me: Ok , oh there has to be a name on the account , who’s account is it ? 2:12 PM
JACKASS: Are you doing it now ? 2:13 PM
JACKASS: It's a company accout and the name is there 2:13 PM
+15046036942: Mule details removed - Padme 2:14 PM
Me: Need a name on company account so there are no red flags, also need the bank name 2:15 PM
Me: It was all in the email 2:15 PM
JACKASS: This is the company's name Mule details removed - Padme 2:15 PM
JACKASS: Bank of America 2:17 PM
Me: Who’s Agboma ??? Are you honest with me ? 2:18 PM
JACKASS: Yeah I'm Honest dear 2:18 PM
JACKASS: It's a Trusted account 2:19 PM
JACKASS: Are you doing it now ? 2:20 PM
Me: Yes hold tight while I finish 2:26 PM
JACKASS: Send me confirmation when you finish 2:26 PM
Me: I have to put a name in the name field, who’s name do I put I ha e already entered Mule details removed - Padme 2:35 PM
JACKASS: Yes that's the name 2:37 PM
Me: Once the transfer is made if the name does not match with the account there will be a red flag so it’s best to do it proper 2:38 PM
JACKASS: I understand but that is the account name 2:39 PM
JACKASS: You there ? 2:50 PM
JACKASS: Still busy ? 2:55 PM
Me: Almost 3:02 PM
JACKASS: Just send me a picture verification of the Transfer 3:06 PM
Me: Waiting on the confirmation 3:42 PM
JACKASS: That's okay have you gotten the one you sent to your accout 3:48 PM
Me: It just returned to me saying the business name is not valid, did I spell it wrong or is it a different name ? 3:48 PM
JACKASS: Mule details removed - Padme3:49 PM
JACKASS: This the right name 3:49 PM
JACKASS: That's the right accout name 3:50 PM
Me: Oh I see now, it just needs the owners name, is that you or another name ? 3:51 PM
JACKASS: That's the owners name just send it to that details will get it 3:54 PM
Me: So this Agboma fella, is it his first or last name ? I would need the whole name or it will be red flagged 4:10 PM
JACKASS: That's the whole account name 5:56 PM
JACKASS: First name Mule details removed - Padme 5:57 PM
Me: That’s how I entered it so now w wait 5 am tomorrow we will know 6:06 PM
JACKASS: Did you have a picture of the proceeded Transfer 6:07 PM
JACKASS: And why can't I call you 6:07 PM
JACKASS: Are you sure you make the payment? 6:11 PM
JACKASS: Cause I really don't understand what is going on 6:12 PM
JACKASS: How much did you Transfer 6:12 PM
Me: Just like you said 500.0000 since you said 1 million would be too much although I don’t understand as more is always better 6:44 PM
Me: I’m packing tonight so I can go to Aruba and see you !!! 6:44 PM
Me: Are you awake sweetness ? 8:49 PM
Me: I had chicken for dinner how about you ? I love chicken 9:13 PM
Me: I’m all packed and ready for my flight ✈️ 9:34 PM
Me: I have I made a reservation at playa Linda resort in Aruba checking in on Sunday will you be there ? It’s rated a 9 and they have free wi-fi !!! 9:51 PM
Me: They have a pool and a hot tub !!! Can you believe it ? 10:02 PM
Me: And omg they have free breakfast !!! 10:13 PM
Me: I can’t wait until 5 am to see if my transfer went thorough, I can’t sleep.... so nervous 10:42 PM
JACKASS: Me too my love I can't wait to know that it went through 10:56 PM
Me: I ha e bad news, Bank of America emailed me they had blocked the transaction to the Agboma account as they suspected fraudulent activity but the good news is my transfer went through !!! Yay I’m going to Aruba !!😀😀😀 11:56 AM
Me: My flight leaves at 6 when will you be meeting me ? 2:30 PM
Me: So much to pack 2:30 PM
Me: At the airport getting ready to board the plane ✈️ 5:41 PM
Me: I’m on. Layover ... where the heck am I ? Anyway my dear we should be departing soon and 8:05 PM
Me: I have not heard from you, will you be joking me in Aruba ? Do you need me to send you a plane ticket ? 8:11 PM
Me: I have not heard from you all day , are you ok ? I hope you were not jailed 8:58 PM
Me: MMS Sent 9:57 PM
Me: I made it to Aruba !!! 9:57 PM
Me: When will you w here ? Getting a little scare with all this money in my account 9:58 PM
Me: The weather here is amazing !! I’m at the bar now getting a drink, will you join me ? I can send you some money for a ticket 10:14 PM
Me: How much do you need to meet me here ?? Hello are you there or are you jailed ? 10:28 PM
Me: I think I am going to buy a car, what do you think about the Tesla, really good gas mileage 10:57 PM
Me: And a boat too, I have always wanted a boat Douglas 10:57 PM
Me: Is Frances with you ? 10:58 PM
Me: Say hi 10:58 PM
Me: For me 10:58 PM
Me: I’m beginning to worry you have been jailed since I have not heard from you 11:16 PM
Me: Oh dear I hope that’s not the case 11:16 PM
Me: Such an honest person you are 😂😂 11:16 PM
Me: Perhaps it’s a case of karma ?? 11:19 PM
Me: Now I think maybe you have been arrested, I hope you do not get ass raped in an Indian prison cell... I hear they do that to criminals 11:36 PM
Me: Oh what a day in Aruba !!! 6:53 AM
JACKASS: Honey I'm here and I'm so that the money did not go through 7:50 AM
Me: Yay your ok ??? 7:51 AM
Me: Did they hurt you ? 7:51 AM
JACKASS: I would like you to come to you in Aruba but I don't have money to do that 7:51 AM
JACKASS: Yes I am 7:51 AM
JACKASS: No on hurts me 7:51 AM
JACKASS: Since you money went through why don't you transfer from your account 7:52 AM
Me: How much do you need as I am in desperate need of some you here in Aruba 7:52 AM
JACKASS: Babe send me $100,000 to that accout I gave you 7:53 AM
Me: Do you need American dollar or the rupee ? 7:53 AM
Me: Didn’t you read my message ? Bank of America said that was a fraud account , we should use another one 7:54 AM
JACKASS: Dollars honey 7:54 AM
Me: What else do you have ? 7:54 AM
JACKASS: Can't you send to UK 7:55 AM
Me: Do you mean can I send to U.K. ? Can’t send to U.K. makes no sense to me but can I can 7:55 AM
Me: Are you in the U.K. ? 7:56 AM
JACKASS: Yes I am 7:56 AM
Me: Is that where your oil rig is ? 7:56 AM
Me: Well why didn’t you say so , that would be so easy for me to do !! What’s the account info? 7:57 AM
JACKASS: There that's where is and it will be easy too 7:57 AM
JACKASS: Let me send it to you 7:57 AM
Me: Let’s meet in London sweetheart ! 7:58 AM
Me: I have always wanted to see Big Ben 7:59 AM
Me: Now I have the money 💰 to do that 7:59 AM
Me: Meet me there ? 7:59 AM
JACKASS: I will meet you there but I need to get some money to be able to level here 8:00 AM
JACKASS: Babe can you show me you account balance ? 8:01 AM
Me: Hey do you think the queen is in buckingham palace ? Can you check since you are there ? 8:02 AM
JACKASS: Are you joking with me ? I'm on a Rig 8:03 AM
JACKASS: Sarah I'm beginning to doubt you 8:03 AM
Me: Why would you doubt me ? 8:03 AM
Me: MMS Sent 8:04 AM
JACKASS: Date says 2016 8:04 AM
Me: Oh that’s the old one let me look in my purse for yesterday’s receipt 8:05 AM
Me: What account do you want me to send your airfare to ? 8:05 AM
JACKASS: Can you send Bitcoin theta would be more better and faster 8:
Me: Bit coin ??? Is that U.K. money ? 8:09 AM
JACKASS: It's a Cryptocurrency it's accepted all over the world 8:10 AM
JACKASS: You can just find a bitcoin Atm and buy some with the money I would send you. Wallet to send it into 8:11 AM
Me: Oh ... I don’t have one of those accounts I think only the young people use those botcoin things, I remember my grandson talking about them 8:12 AM
JACKASS: It's all for adult it has no age 8:12 AM
JACKASS: Just find a way to buy it around you that's way will not have a bank stress 8:13 AM
Me: Oh that sounds good how do I do it ? How much do you need ? 8:15 AM
JACKASS: Send $100,000 first 8:16 AM
JACKASS: Get online and search for bitcoin atm around you 8:17 AM
JACKASS: If I could talk to you it will be easy 8:17 AM
JACKASS: Why can't I call you I'm worried about that 8:18 AM
Me: 100,000 ok 8:32 AM
Me: How do I do that 8:33 AM
Me: I told you , today I have to go to the apple store and they will fix my phone, I can’t get any calls from a lot of people 8:36 AM
Me: Can I do bitcoin at the apple store ??? 8:36 AM
Me: Where are you ??? 8:41 AM
JACKASS: You have to locate Bitcoin Atm 8:45 AM
JACKASS: Send me your present address so I can help search for an Atm for you 8:46 AM
Me: Oh ok not at the apple store ? I have to go there today 8:46 AM
JACKASS: Send me you present address I will locate and Atm where you can buy bitcoin 8:47 AM
JACKASS: Why don't you send the receipt from your purse 8:49 AM
Me: Ok let me call the front desk and ask them what my address is , hold on.... 8:50 AM
Me: I’m at the hotel 8:50 AM
Me: J.E.Irausquin Blvd 85 Palm Beach Aruba 8:53 AM
JACKASS: Okay 8:56 AM
JACKASS: City: Oranjestad Location: Local Store Aruba Business phone: Show number → Address: Palm Beach 13A, Palm Beach Aruba Open hours: Mon-Thu: 12:00 – 23:00 Fri: 12:00 – 23:30 Sat: 8:00 – 23:30 Sun: 8:00 – 23:00 8:59 AM
JACKASS: City: Oranjestad Location: Purely Green Business phone: Show number → Address: L.G. Smith Blvd 126 Oranjestad Aruba Open hours: Mon-Sun: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 9:00 AM
JACKASS: Operator's name: Athena Bitcoin +573507337465 [email protected] On the map: All Athena Bitcoin bitcoin ATM locations Are you operator? Check the list of services we provide. Location City: Barranquilla Location: Tarzam Video Address: Carrera 51B # 84-185 Local 101B Barranquilla Colombia Open hours: Mon-Sun: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm 9:01 AM
Me: That’s a weird looking address, I will need to get an Uber to go there as I am unfamiliar with the area. Are Uber’s safe in Aruba ??? 9:02 AM
JACKASS: name: Panda BTM +573112034559 +573003854642 [email protected] On the map: All Panda BTM bitcoin ATM locations Are you operator? Check the list of services we provide. Location City: Cúcuta Location: Darwinos Business phone: Show number → Address: Cl. 2 Nte. #10E-35 Cúcuta, Norte de Santander 540003 Colombia Open hours: Mon: 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm Tue: Closed Wed-Sun: 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm 9:03 AM
JACKASS: Uber are safe for sure just try to locate them 9:03 AM
Me: Oh is that a Panda Express ? I can get lunch while I am there 9:03 AM
JACKASS: Yeah just try and get it done 9:04 AM
Me: Ok I have called the Uber 9:05 AM
Me: 15 minutes they say until they get here 9:05 AM
Me: What bank do I send the money to when I get there 9:06 AM
JACKASS: You send it to a Bitcoin wallet 9:06 AM
JACKASS: MMS Received 9:08 AM
JACKASS: That's the address you scan and send 9:08 AM
Me: Got it ! I’ll let you know when I get there 9:09 AM
JACKASS: That's okay if that's any situation just let know on time 9:09 AM
Me: Just let know on time ?? What does that mean 9:10 AM
JACKASS: I means keep me updated 9:11 AM
Me: Oh I see .... ok he will be here soon I must go get a coffee now 9:11 AM
JACKASS: That's okay soon honey 💋❤💋 9:12 AM
Me: Oh that’s sooooooo sweet 💋💋💋💑 9:14 AM
JACKASS: You know I always have you in my heart and I can't wait to be with you 9:22 AM
Me: Uber is here and we are heading to the panda store. Aruba is beautiful I can’t wait for you to join me here 9:36 AM
JACKASS: Me too my love I really can't wait for sure 9:37 AM
JACKASS: How is everything going? 9:50 AM
Me: In the Uber now, the driver is vandersloot, very nice man 9:51 AM
Me: He’s showing me around Aruba now 9:52 AM
JACKASS: Oh that's great and i. Very much glad you not going through stress 9:52 AM
JACKASS: Just let him take you to the Atm 9:52 AM
Me: Wet here !!!! 9:56 AM
Me: But it’s not Panda Express 9:56 AM
Me: Do you think I should go to the apple store first ? 9:57 AM
JACKASS: Go to the apple store before before you can be able to get anything 10:05 AM
Me: In here but they are telling me the atm is offline, what does that mean ?? 10:13 AM
JACKASS: That's means that machine is not working locate another address honey 10:14 AM
Me: Ok can you tell me where another one is ? Vandersloot should be waiting for me, he is a nice man and very helpful 10:15 AM
JACKASS: Yeah check all the address I send you 10:17 AM
JACKASS: City: Oranjestad Location: Purely Green Business phone: Show number → Address: L.G. Smith Blvd 126 Oranjestad Aruba Open hours: Mon-Sun: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 10:18 AM
JACKASS: City: Oranjestad Location: Purely Green Business phone: Show number → Address: L.G. Smith Blvd 126 Oranjestad Aruba Open hours: Mon-Sun: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 10:18 AM
JACKASS: Operator's name: Athena Bitcoin +573507337465 [email protected] On the map: All Athena Bitcoin bitcoin ATM locations Are you operator? Check the list of services we provide. Location City: Barranquilla Location: Tarzam Video Address: Carrera 51B # 84-185 Local 101B Barranquilla Colombia Open hours: Mon-Sun: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm 10:18 AM
JACKASS: name: Panda BTM +573112034559 +573003854642 [email protected] On the map: All Panda BTM bitcoin ATM locations Are you operator? Check the list of services we provide. Location City: Cúcuta Location: Darwinos Business phone: Show number → Address: Cl. 2 Nte. #10E-35 Cúcuta, Norte de Santander 540003 Colombia Open hours: Mon: 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm Tue: Closed Wed-Sun: 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm 10:19 AM
Me: Panda bum is where I am now, is there another one close by ? 10:20 AM
JACKASS: I sent 3 address check them and locate any of them 10:21 AM
Me: Ok I will get a sandwich and then go to another one, where is a subway around here ? 10:23 AM
JACKASS: Just try to use the uber to locate them for you 10:23 AM
Me: The Uber left I have to find another one 10:24 AM
JACKASS: Okay babe try to get another one my love 10:26 AM
Me: Ok my dear I will 10:39 AM
JACKASS: I trust you my Angel 10:41 AM
JACKASS: Are you there ? 11:01 AM
Me: Yes I am at the coffee shop 12:14 PM
JACKASS: How soon will you get to the Bitcoin mac6 12:16 PM
JACKASS: Machine 12:17 PM
JACKASS : Hey babe 12:21 PM
Me: Hi sweetness I am here, I just called the Uber back and he will be here to pick me up shortly 12:22 PM
JACKASS: Okay my love I would be waiting for you 12:23 PM
Me: Yes soon you will be with me in Aruba with the sun and waves 🌊 12:24 PM
JACKASS: Yes my love are you at the location now 12:32 PM
Me: MMS Sent 12:43 PM
JACKASS Okay just slot the money in the machine and scan the address 12:44 PM
Me: It says offline just like the other one ?? 12:45 PM
Me: What is wrong with these machines 12:45 PM
JACKASS: I don't know why 12:46 PM
JACKASS: Why not find another 12:46 PM
JACKASS: Can you mail the cash ? 12:46 PM
Me: Sure 12:52 PM
JACKASS: How how do you have in cash how 12:54 PM
JACKASS: Try to locate another machine by love just try that would be faster 12:55 PM
Me: Bundles of 1,000, I have 100 bundles 12:57 PM
Me: Ok I’ll look for another one but I have tried 2 already, are you coming ? 12:57 PM
JACKASS: Okay babe try to locate another 12:57 PM
JACKASS: Yes I will come as soon as I have the money 12:58 PM
Me: Ok I will try the third one you sent but what if I get there and it is also offline ? 1:12 PM
Me: Will you still come to Aruba then ? 1:12 PM
JACKASS: That's mean you mail the cash we just have to find a way 1:13 PM
Me: Ok I’m am now on the way my dear but this one is far away the Uber driver tells me, it’s still vandersloot do you remember he is the same driver !! How neat is that ! 1:16 PM
JACKASS: Just yet my love 1:16 PM
Me: Yes !! 1:17 PM
JACKASS: 💋💋💋💋❤ 1:17 PM
Me: I’m on the way 💋💋🤡 1:19 PM
JACKASS: Okay honey 1:33 PM
Me: So I made it to the atm but the owner of the store says a data line was damaged to the country and all atm are offline until they fix it.... in so sad now as I won’t be able to see you 😢😢😢 2:10 PM
JACKASS: Honey why not locate I please where you can mail the money 2:41 PM
JACKASS: Hey babe how is everything going with you ? 3:05 PM
JACKASS: You will see me babe hold strong and I would be with you 3:07 PM
Me: I was feeling so tired after running around that I had to stop back at my hotel and take a rest. 3:54 PM
Me: I can mail the money but it would take so long to reach you 3:54 PM
JACKASS: How long would it talk Honey 3:55 PM
Me: I’m not sure I would need your address in U.K. to find out 3:56 PM
JACKASS: You can mail to US I would still receive it 3:58 PM
Me: But you said you are in U.K. 4:09 PM
Me: I shouldn’t mail to us as it would delay getting to you 4:10 PM
JACKASS: Yeah I'm just looking for a easy way for you 4:10 PM
JACKASS: So just find another Bitcoin Atm or can you mail a check? 4:10 PM
Me: I can mail a check , what’s your address in U.K. so I can mail it today before postal closes 4:18 PM
JACKASS: Let me send you an Address in US more faster 4:19 PM
Me: I do t understand how it could be faster, are scamming me ? 4:19 PM
JACKASS: Why willing be be scamming you I have some ok n who will deposit the money into my account directly 4:21 PM
JACKASS: But I'm in the rig in UK and will not be able to deposit the check 4:21 PM
Me: Well to save time why don’t I just deposit direct into that account sweetie ? Then there will be less delay and you can see me in Aruba 4:22 PM
JACKASS: Babe the Check will not delay Trust me Sweetie 4:23 PM
Me: Would it not be faster for me to deposit in your account instead of mailing a check and thenhaving Itdeposited ? Surely it would cut out 5 days of shipping time 4:24 PM
Me: Send me account info and I will deposit from the bank here, they will close soon so you just hurry 4:25 PM
JACKASS: Here is the address 4:57 PM
JACKASS: Name: Mule details removed - Padme
JACKASS: Write the check and show me before you mail it 4:58 PM
JACKASS: Are you there ? 5:07 PM
Me: Who is Zachary, you have never mentioned his name to me and I need to be safe I am sending to right address 5:07 PM
Me: What’s your U.K. address that will be better 5:07 PM
Me: Sweetie 🤗🤗 5:07 PM
JACKASS: Honey he is a friend and he can get me the money safely Trust me Honey just mail it to that's address no worries 5:23 PM
JACKASS: Honey just write the Check 5:42 PM
JACKASS: Honey send a Cashier 5:43 PM
JACKASS: Cashier cash 5:43 PM
JACKASS: Cashier check 5:43 PM
Me: He’s your friend for sure ? 5:49 PM
Me: I’m at the hotel in Aruba now, here is a picture of one of the pools is y it beautiful ?? Can’t wait for you to join me 5:54 PM
Me: MMS Sent 6:02 PM
Me: Isnt it beutiful sweettits ! 6:02 PM
Me: I am going to order a margarita by the pool 6:03 PM
Me: Wish you were here to enjoy with me 6:03 PM
Me: So sad now 6:03 PM
JACKASS: Yes he is Trusted Honey I can't wait to be with you too my love just write the check and let everything get done once and for all 6:09 PM
JACKASS: Sweetie try to get everything done on time my love 💋💋💋💋💋❤💑 6:12 PM
Me: Yes I will post haste 🤡🤡🤡 6:13 PM
JACKASS: Write the check and show me before going to mail it Honey 6:14 PM
Me: Yes my dear but it must be tomorrow as the postal agency and shippers in Aruba have all closed for the day, I was running around all day messing with the bitcoins atm and ran out of time 6:23 PM
Me: Is Zachary your friend ? 6:23 PM
JACKASS: Yes he works with my company and I would get the money no worries 6:34 PM
Me: Ok then I will send it tomorrow 6:36 PM
Me: Oh Lordy I had too many margaritas!! 7:49 PM
Me: I may go out in the town and see what is happening 7:49 PM
Me: I’ll call my Uber driver vandersloot to drive me around since I have had so much in alcohol 🍷 7:56 PM
Me: I will take all the cash with me so it will be safe and not left a the hotel, pretty smart move ey ? 7:57 PM
Me: My purse is so heavy 8:24 PM
Me: Oh lord Aruba a is amazing!! I spent too much money tonight I should have left it at the hotel 9:04 PM
Me: I am heading back to the hotel now with most Of the money 💰 9:38 PM
Me: Oooohhh I really drank too much I hope I make it back 9:39 PM
JACKASS: I'm glad you having a nice time but it's so sad that I'm not there with you my love 10:10 PM
JACKASS: Good morning Honey 6:17 AM
JACKASS: How are you doing this morning? 6:17 AM
Me: Good morning sweetness !! 7:50 AM
JACKASS: How are you doing this morning Sweetness and how are you doing today? Hope you enjoying your time 8:07 AM
Me: Yes it is beutiful in Aruba this morning ! How is it in U.K. ? 8:24 AM
JACKASS: Everything is fine with work 8:28 AM
JACKASS: Honey why not go mail the money this morning my love 8:28 AM
JACKASS : Mail some part of the cash and you can see or check of the Bitcoin machines are back online too Honey 8:29 AM
JACKASS: I can't wait to be in Aruba with you my Angel 8:29 AM
JACKASS: We have to handle everything on time without delays 8:29 AM
Me: Hey I have a wonderful idea 💡 why don’t I fly to you and bring you the money !! I can see you finally and meet your family 8:39 AM
JACKASS: Honey I'm at work here in the Rig and not home I'm coming to you in Aruba and we can both have fun and see my family we can only see when I leave the rig My love 8:40 AM
JACKASS: The is the best way My love I can't wait to be with you in the view in Aruba 8:44 AM
Me: Oh I forgot your still on the oil rig 8:45 AM
Me: Ok just give me the mailing address in U.K. and I will send the money 💰 8:45 AM
Me: I did spend some last night ... so there is about 95,000 left.... 8:46 AM
JACKASS: I'm on High sea Honey cant get you a UK address but that's US address I sent you is safe 8:46 AM
JACKASS: That's okay 8:46 AM
JACKASS: Mail $50,000 to the address in US then try to use the $45,000 to buy Bitcoin my sweetness 8:47 AM
Me: Ok as soon as the fedex ship opens I send 8:48 AM
JACKASS: Name: Mule details removed - Padme
JACKASS: Honey you have to package the money well and make sure it's safe and send me the tracking details and I would be glad if you can take a picture of the money and show me 8:49 AM
Me: Sure I can do that OMG you will be here soon !! I’m so excited !!! 8:54 AM
JACKASS: Yes Honey I will be soon and I really can't wait my love 8:55 AM
JACKASS: Waiting for the picture honey 8:55 AM
JACKASS: What time will FedEx open ? 8:56 AM
Me: At 830 they open, I put the money in the room safe 9:00 AM
Me: MMS Sent 9:00 AM
JACKASS: That's nice Honey 9:01 AM
JACKASS 42: What are those letters in the box Honey ? 9:02 AM
Me: They are envelopes I separated all the $50 dolls and placed them in there, it’s habit from when I worked at the bank 9:03 AM
JACKASS: Oh that's okay Honey 9:03 AM
JACKASS: What's the time now ? Why not package the cash and get ready to mail them 9:04 AM
Me: Ok I will work on getting it all packaged up hold tight my love 9:05 AM
JACKASS: Okay Honey just make sure you get it done properly 9:06 AM
JACKASS: Are you there ? 9:28 AM
JACKASS: Hey sweetheart 9:47 AM
Me: Yes we are driving to the fedex shop, be there soon. Have you been to Aruba? 9:49 AM
Me: 💋💋🤡 9:49 AM
JACKASS: Never been there before Honey 9:49 AM
Me: It is so magical almost I somewhat expect to see unicorns 🦄 but they are not real 9:50 AM
Me: Ok driver said another 20 minutes so my love I will let you know once arrival has been made 9:51 AM
JACKASS: Oh that's sad when I get there we can take a trip to find a Real one 9:52 AM
Me: 😃😃😃 9:52 AM
JACKASS: Okay Honey after you mail on FedEx send me the Transaction slip with the tracking number 9:53 AM
JACKASS: Honey tell them to make it a Fast Delivery okay 💋💋💋 10:11 AM
Me: We are parking now 10:17 AM
JACKASS: Okay Honey , can you show me the package before mailing it ? So I can see if it's well packaged 10:18 AM
Me: So the fedex man says the address you gave me is a pro box and they can’t deliver to pro boxes, what do I do now ? 10:38 AM
Me: Po box 10:38 AM
JACKASS: Honey don't you have a bank there ? 10:53 AM
JACKASS: Or even Bitcoin would be good 10:53 AM
Me: I have a bank but remember you said mail it 10:55 AM
JACKASS: Account Name: Mule details removed - Padme
JACKASS: Bank of America 10:56 AM
JACKASS: Let's use any way Honey 10:56 AM
JACKASS : Honey you can tell them on FedEx to send it that's its secured to deliver too i just confirmed 11:00 AM
JACKASS: So we have 3 ways to send you can split the money to all Honey 11:01 AM
JACKASS: Tell them to send it 11:02 AM
Me: Oh no I already left, my Uber driver told me he knows where a post office is and we are on the way there now 11:04 AM
JACKASS: Hope it's going to be safe Honey 11:05 AM
JACKASS: Just try your best on it 11:06 AM
Me: I have arrived at the Aruba postal service with the package my love 😍 soon we will be together!!💋🤡 11:25 AM
JACKASS: Send me the confirmation slip for the Tracking and Everything Honey 💋💋💋💋 11:29 AM
JACKASS: Are you there Honey ? 11:49 AM
Me: Yes !! We just pulled up to the postal service, going in now 12:06 PM
Me: Sweetie.... 12:06 PM
JACKASS: Okay Honey still waiting for you 12:07 PM
Me: Honey ?? As I am preparing and to ship to the post office box of Zachary Daniel I have been informed of bad news 12:12 PM
JACKASS: What bad news Honey ship it there to that’s address 12:21 PM
Me: I hate to say but your friend Zachary Daniel they say is no more.... murdered in the mean streets of Wisconsin they say 12:24 PM
Me: They can not ship it to there 12:25 PM
Me: We must try bitcoin now 12:25 PM
JACKASS: Ship it Honey 12:25 PM
JACKASS: I need to talk to you 12:25 PM
JACKASS: Give me a number to call 12:25 PM
JACKASS: I’m tired of just texting 12:26 PM
JACKASS: That’s address is safe Listen to me and mail it 12:27 PM
JACKASS: Just tell them to do what you want 12:27 PM
Me: I know you are upset of your friend sweetie but be strong and we will overcome this 12:28 PM
JACKASS: Just mail it this is not about my friend I have someone to pick it up just mail to that’s address don’t listen to what they have to say 12:29 PM
Me: Do you think they are wrong about Zachary ?? 12:29 PM
JACKASS: That does not matter just tell them you need to send it to that address 12:31 PM
JACKASS : And I’m Angry 😡 I want to hear your voice 12:31 PM
Me: Ok I am going back on to talk to them , they were mean to me 12:31 PM
JACKASS: Can’t you even make a Wire Transfer ? 12:33 PM
Me: Oh my goodness they made me leave the store I am so angry p 12:34 PM
Me: My Uber driver is going to take me to the bank to wire transfer 12:34 PM
JACKASS: What bank are you going now ? 12:34 PM
JACKASS: Why can’t I talk to you ? I’m upset 😡 12:35 PM
Me: I would call but you have me running around Aruba instead of going to the apple store to get my phone fixed... I feel you are now upset with me 12:35 PM
JACKASS: I’m just upset with everything going on and I hate the fact that’s I’m stressing you but I want this to be done once and for all 12:36 PM
JACKASS: We have the bank transfer or Bitcoin now to face 12:37 PM
Me: I am so stressed now I can’t stop crying 12:38 PM
JACKASS: You don’t have to start crying that’s would not help in any way 12:38 PM
JACKASS: You just have to start strong and get everything done properly 12:38 PM
Me: You are so damn right skippy no more crying, let’s get this done... quick to the bitcoin machine 🎶 🎵 !!!! 12:41 PM
JACKASS: That would be faster and better Honey 12:42 PM
JACKASS: Do you have any Bitcoin machine close to you ? 12:49 PM
JACKASS 42: Remember I sent you some address 12:49 PM
Me: I will try the ones I went to yesterday my sweet and hopefully they are no longer offline 1:05 PM
JACKASS: That’s okay Honey 1:10 PM
Me: Vandersloot is driving me to the bitcoin store now ETA 20 minutes my dear 1:19 PM
JACKASS: That’s okay Honey 1:20 PM
Me: Hi sweet breath !! We just pulled up 1:38 PM
JACKASS: MMS Received 1:39 PM
JACKASS: This is the Address Honey 1:39 PM
JACKASS: I’m sure you should be able to send up to $10,000 sweet breath 1:40 PM
JACKASS: How is it going ? 1:48 PM
Me: Hold tight my little spotted leopard I am discussing with shop manager now 1:50 PM
JACKASS: Okay Honey you have to talk with him well and don’t let him start telling you Bullshit Honey 1:51 PM
Me: He will not allow me to do it 1:56 PM
Me: I spoke to him of our love and he said he won’t 1:56 PM
JACKASS: Why ? 1:56 PM
JACKASS: You really don't have to tell him all that 1:57 PM
Me: I gilloolied him in the nards and left, vandersloot is taking me to the other atm 1:57 PM
JACKASS: Okay Honey 1:57 PM
JACKASS: If you get to any store please help me get a Gift card Hotel.com gift card $500 each just buy 6 cards 1:59 PM
JACKASS: The card it's called HOTEL.COM gift card Honey 1:59 PM
Me: No need for that as I have already paid for our hotel 🏨 2:01 PM
JACKASS: I know you have honey 2:02 PM
JACKASS: I just need those cards I can Trade them for Bitcoin online too 2:03 PM
JACKASS: I'm just trying to make things Easy for us 2:03 PM
JACKASS: So just buy those cards and go send the bitcoin too 2:04 PM
Me: I stopped at the drugstore to get your gift cards 2:08 PM
Me: They don’t have hotels.com but they have some Hershel’s big and tall , they are a great store where I live 2:09 PM
JACKASS: Buy Stream Wallet cards Honey 2:10 PM
JACKASS 942: Amazon Gift Card $100 each but 10 iTunes gift card $100 each buy 10 2:11 PM
JACKASS: Stream wallet gift card $1000 each buy 10 cards 2:11 PM
JACKASS: Hope you understand 2:11 PM
Me: Oh rats !! I wish you had said something. I left an now heading to the other bitcoin atm 2:16 PM
Me: Vandersloot is driving me, he is so nice and has only charged me $20 per mile 2:16 PM
JACKASS: Oh that’s okay just take note get the Bitcoin and the Gift cards too Honey 2:17 PM
Me: But of course nipple chops 💋💋 2:31 PM
JACKASS: Oh yes babe 2:32 PM
Me: Almost there , I have the box of cash 2:40 PM
JACKASS: Remember the gift cards okay 2:41 PM
Me: Yes dear, I will get some McDonald’s ones too 2:44 PM
Me: Ok we made it to the other bitcoin atm, it scares me though but lucky vandersloot is with me, he said he will secure me for $50 per hour so that makes me feel better 3:05 PM
JACKASS: That’s okay baby I’m glad that you safe with him but just take care and get everything done 💋💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️ 3:08 PM
Me: There is a long line so I must wait my little love pirate 💋💋🤡🤡 3:17 PM
Me: I think we are next !!! So excite i get to see you !! 3:30 PM
Me: Where you was my dear ? 3:38 PM
Me: I have finished my sandwich and are ready 3:38 PM
JACKASS: Yes I am ready 3:39 PM
JACKASS: Have you sent the Bitcoin ? 3:39 PM
Me: No my dear I was hungry had ate a sub sandwich to keep up my strength 3:40 PM
JACKASS: So buy the card before heading to the Bitcoin 3:42 PM
Me: This store does not sell gift card 3:42 PM
JACKASS: Try to get another 3:46 PM
Me: I will post haste as it is getting near closing time 3:54 PM
JACKASS: Try to get it done 4:13 PM
Me: Oh yes vandersloot is driving like a bat out of hell trying to reach the atm 4:17 PM
Me: Traffic is so bad...but I still have $87,000 in cash left 4:18 PM
Me: Soon I will send it 4:18 PM
JACKASS: Have been waiting for you to get it done 4:20 PM
Me: And when will you come to Aruba to be with me ? 4:21 PM
JACKASS: Soon as I get the money 4:21 PM
Me: Oh lord..... 4:25 PM
JACKASS: Babe just send me let me know on time 4:55 PM
Me: Well we will have to try tomorrow as they closers at 5 5:27 PM
Me: Traffic was terrible and we were delayed 5:27 PM
Me: Why don’t I wire it to you instead ? 5:28 PM
Me: Once I get back to the hotel I will count what cash is left and have it ready to send you my love 5:39 PM
Me: So my dear it looks like I spent more than I thought, I have 82,000 left in cash. The good news is I still have Ricardo’s life insurance money and the 1.9 million left in my caymans account. 5:52 PM
Me: Have not heard from you , is it lights out time on the oil rig ?? 5:52 PM
Me: 💋💋💋 5:52 PM
Me: Miss you want to see you soon 5:53 PM
Me: Why don’t you come to Aruba with me ? 5:53 PM
Me: Vandersloot is picking me up at 7 so he can show me around Aruba, I can’t wait for you to meet him he is such a nice boy 6:05 PM
JACKASS: Oh sorry have been delay honey but at least you would have sent the cards Honey and yes you can Wire the money and that would be a good idea too 6:44 PM
JACKASS: Hey babe 7:24 PM
Me: Hi !!! Sweet legs !! 7:34 PM
Me: You wouldn’t believe what’s on the tv at the hotel 7:35 PM
Me: the music man !!!! 7:35 PM
Me: My goodness that Harold Hill is amazing 😉 7:35 PM
Me: Do you like the music man ? 7:36 PM
Me: Ok I can wire it tomorrow what’s the U.K. address to wire 7:42 PM
Me: 🤡🤡💋💋🤡🤡 7:42 PM
Me: The hotel has a mini bar with so much good stuff, won’t you join me ? 7:53 PM
JACKASS: Honey you would have just get the card for me 7:54 PM
Me: What card sweet nips ? 💋💋 7:54 PM
Me: I have an idea, why don’t I transfer to your account from my American Express card then you would have the money to come to Aruba and be with me !! 😀 7:58 PM
JACKASS: Yes babe you can do that the. Get it done 7:59 PM
Me: Well that’s pretty rude of you I thought you cared for me 😢😢 8:01 PM
JACKASS: I don’t mean to be Rude and you sure know I love you so much and care about you Honey 8:01 PM
Me: Ok my little live donkey 💋💋🤡 8:34 PM
Me: I can’t wait to see you 8:34 PM
JACKASS: Then make the money possible Honey 8:36 PM
Me: Ok when bank opens tomorrow I will transfer to you but I need the account to send it to 8:37 PM
JACKASS: I will send you the account but try to get the me cards today 8:40 PM
Me: vandersloot is taking me out soon and I will look for local shops that have gift cards, I remember seeing a Popeyes card earlier 8:49 PM
Me: This is supposed to be ago place to eat in Aruba, let’s eat here when you come my chocolate sailor 💋💋🤡 8:55 PM
Me: MMS Sent 8:55 PM
Me: I am going to try my luck at the casino 9:23 PM
Me: I have money to but and don’t mind smelling the smoke, won’t you join me ? 9:24 PM
Me: MMS Sent 9:26 PM
Me: I’m not bet good at slots my dear 💋💋🤡🤡 I have not been very lucky 😢 9:33 PM
Me: Shit bubbles I lost again ! I need you here with me so you can help me make good choices my dearest 😻 9:40 PM
JACKASS: I really want to be there with you too Honey 12:21 AM
JACKASS: Why did you Not Buy the Card 12:21 AM
Me: Good morning my love dingo !!! How I wish you were here to see this beautiful sunset in Aruba! 💋💋🤡🤡 7:55 AM
JACKASS: Go and send me the cards please babe 7:56 AM
JACKASS Please stop treating me like that I feel like you joking with me 8:22 AM
Me: You didn’t even say good morning to me , I feel all you care about is my money 😢😢😢😢 8:23 AM
JACKASS: Not that way babe cause I have been worried 8:23 AM
JACKASS: I'm sorry if I'm rude in any way 8:25 AM
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the scammer who took your mother in law for $80k? If so, you've got to be absolutely furious and you have my sympathy!! I had removed the scammer information from your original post, as you know, since you had not provided evidence of a scam. That evidence is here so I've left the scammer's email and phone as you wrote it. I did, however remove the account details where he asked you to send money. These details often belong to innocent victims who are asked to receive money under false pretenses and are not even aware they are part of a scam. In the future, if you receive information such as this, please send it via private message to any moderator. We do have ways to report these accounts for fraud and also warn the victims.

Your bait is highly entertaining and you have a flair for this, but we really discourage anyone from baiting any scammer who has scammed someone close to them. This is known as revenge baiting and the reason we discourage it is your emotions are involved, the scammer has a ton of very personal and compromising details about your loved ones and there is a huge potential for blow back on your own family. Think of it in the same way as lawyers not representing themselves or doctors treating family. The best thing to do is to share the scammers details here and let us have a go.

That said, when you feel in the space for it, do have a go at other lads because you're good at this. I loved your story about the disgruntled bank employee stealing on her last day followed by making the scammer do research on every bitcoin ATM in Aruba. Also loved how she was spending the cash all the while and giving him updates on the dwindling total. Her watching a movie about a scammer was a nice touch too.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Scammers Blow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it is, I couldn't help myself to give it back. I do apologize as I did black out all the private info but when I copied and pasted it something must not have taken.

Thank you for removing the account info and I hope that you are able to report that info to those who can do something.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme stole most of what I was going to say, but this is a wonderful first start! I'm very curious to see how your other baits will develop, ideally not with scammers who you're personally involved with. Linoline (a member here who also goes by Limonata, Lemon Lime, Lenin, and a whole host of other names) has become a veteran of the chat-based romance baiting you're doing here, so she may be able to help you pick up some new ideas and find some more lads.

Once again, welcome to Eater!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

So this guy got a family member of mine for a lot of money, I took his google voice # from her phone and initiated a conversation and to my surprise he took the bait. Starts off a little slow but I am happy with the results

It's not actually surprising. They never check that "replies" come from people they've emailed.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Scammers Blow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
Padme stole most of what I was going to say, but this is a wonderful first start! I'm very curious to see how your other baits will develop, ideally not with scammers who you're personally involved with. Linoline (a member here who also goes by Limonata, Lemon Lime, Lenin, and a whole host of other names) has become a veteran of the chat-based romance baiting you're doing here, so she may be able to help you pick up some new ideas and find some more lads.

Once again, welcome to Eater!

Thanks, I actually had a great time doing this and would love to do more... I actually still have this guy going so I may update the conversation soon.
Also, wanted to let all know that I took took the phone number from my mother in laws phone he was using to converse with her and I texted him using a google voice account I set up that does not trace back to me.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should still drop him. While your bait is hilarious and he, in this chat any way, is falling for your bullshit, consider this...

1. He has a good deal of information about your family.
2. He is smart enough to con someone out of $80,000
3. She's probably not his only victim, so he has more than $80k
4. And is probably living somewhere where 80k goes a long way...
5. And because all that money needs to be laundered he likely has associates all over the place including in your country or maybe your city.

Now, maybe he will never connect that you on google voice are connected to your mom. Or maybe, a guy who scams for a living, and does it so well that he makes what would be considered a good salary in the USA -tax free- might be smart enough to figure out what's up eventually. Maybe you have ways of speaking that are similar to your mother that someone who manipulates people for a living would pick up on. Maybe he figures this out and sends someone over to talk to mom.

Probably wouldn't happen, but do you really want to take that chance?

Drop him. Trust that there are others of us here who know how to make his life miserable and we can't be traced to your mother. Find another scammer. We have dozens of new ones listed here weekly for the taking.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Scammers Blow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I removed the full quote of the previous post. Seeing the repetition makes for a cluttered forum and we really don't need to re-read what was just there. Some members use screen readers and you can imagine how annoying it might be to go through the same thing over and over. Think of this as a conversation! -bware419ers

I appreciate your advice and I have sent my last text and have blocked future messages - I would like to post the entire conversation as a word doc using snips of the text conversation if that would be ok, I have redacted all names and banking info and anything else that shouldn't be viewed by all.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you already posted the first part of the conversation here, the easiest thing would be to just copy the rest of the text from the document and paste it into a new post. If it's long you can break it up into a couple posts. That way people can read it simply by browsing the thread. Very glad to hear you have blocked him. Please check out our surplus letters forum where we have lots of other lads who would surely love your attention. While they're posted with their email addresses virtually all of them will be more than happy to move to hangouts or some other chat if that's the baiting medium you prefer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic