SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He's very frustrated. He's emailed me again tonight threatening to call it off if the bank transfer fails, but I'll give him some time to stew until an official update tomorrow, just in case he has anything interesting to add overnight.

Oh and
bware419ers wrote:
Might be a good time to collect a Closed lad accounts

Done! Four more and I'll have enough to make a pair of feet Very Happy

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your going to make a friend for life 👍😁
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind comments! I'm in the process of figuring out how to strip all the EXIF data from a photo. I'm paranoid about personal info, so I'm leaving him waiting until I can get everything figured out.
ETA: I'm pretty sure I've got it sorted, but I won't send him the "confirmation email" I received (made) unless he asks for it.

Thursday:

You know we've been doing this for long if I have moved to another person this business will be complete in no time you saw my account statement, just need one more person to complete this. But if you can cancel the MG transaction and send to this account below everything will go as planned, Audrey is doing well thank God, we will be going to Rockview General Hospital for checkup tomorrow.

This is the account details below hope to hear from you soon And i hope this works out, because if it doesn't I can't proceed anymore I've tried.

<snip Closed lad accounts #6>

I couldn't find a hospital by that name, although there is a Rockyview General in Canada. The lad's in Lagos, though, so that doesn't add up.

Today:

[Lad],

I was able to make the transfer yesterday. I've received a confirmation email. Please be looking for the money in the account.

Where is the hospital you are going to and when will you be there? I would love to send you and Audrey some gifts for your work in this! I am very excited to get my ATM card and then travel and meet you in person to celebrate!

[Me]

This came in while I was composing this post:

We just went just went for check up at rockview general hospital two days ago we will be very happy to see you, I'll like to see a payment proof for proper confirmation when the Money will reflect on the account

He seemed pushy, and I have verified that all of the EXIF data was stripped from my screencap, so I saw no harm in sending it, to encourage him. I won't post it here in case he googles.

This came in seconds ago!

Audrey is doing fine for now, after you get the atm please we will make proper arrangements on how to meet. I'll really like to see you dear.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And now this!
Okay dear I believe the funds will reflect in three working days, because everyone I have donated to receive their donation in three working days.

He really, truly, genuinely believes I sent the money!!!!!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

4:39 PM:

If I may ask do you have a paper copy of the payment Reciept stating the amount sent?

6:26 PM
Everything's paperless now, so I don't have a paper receipt. I sent the full amount of 1500 via my bank account with my full name.

6:53 PM
OK madam

Nothing more since Saturday. On Thursday I'll begin to wonder where my ATM card is...

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6:24 AM Today:

Hello madam how are you feeling today, how's the family, hope everyone is fine? They haven't received the funds yet, let's wait and see, did your bank tell you how long will it take to reflect, if there's anything let me know.

Regards

[Lad]

Yes, let's wait and see... Laughing Twisted Evil

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:48 PM
What the problem madam no news from you, that's not how things are done, the bank you claimed you sent money to hasn't received anything, did you send the Money online or bank transfer because I know too well online transfer takes 24hours to reflect while bank deposit takes 3days, you'll have to go to your bank to check your account statement if there's any debit, because I don't understand why you're wasting my time.

Can't have the lad dictating how things are done, now can we?

4:05 PM
[Lad]

Why do you always accuse me of wasting your time? I don't understand, and it really hurts my feelings. I made the transfer at my bank, and they issued me the confirmation via email, which you saw.

As far as I know, it takes 3 working days for the transfer to reflect in the receiving account. I sent the money last Friday. Monday and Tuesday were working days, which means that the money should show up in your account sometime today. It could also be taking longer because it is an international transfer.

If it doesn't arrive by midnight tonight, I'd suggest there's a problem on your end. Please keep me updated.

[Me]

I hope he's checking his bank account late into the night over there! I'm also aware of how our time zone differences have the potential to result in some beautiful miscommunication! Twisted Evil

ETA:
5:42 PM

There's nothing wrong with the account I sent you, it's a bankers account who works with me in donating these funds, didnt you receive a debit message, every donation I've made via bank transfer always comes out with a payment proof showing the amount and day the fund will arrive.

He really really wants that proof, and I really really don't want to give it! This game can be played both ways, and I'm thinking about asking him to prove he hasn't received the money. Would this be considered involving an ITP (the bank)? Any other ideas on how to proceed are also welcome!

Edit 2: Just after posting the first edit, he responded and solved my problem!

I will wait and see if it reflects today or tomorrow so we can make everything work out for you before now till weekend

"Work out for ME..." Now that's more like it! Laughing As always, suggestions from more experienced members are more than welcome!

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its always the lad's fault. He should have told you the intermediary bank's name. This from the web. (Since it really does not apply to the transfer, sending off some or all of it to the lad will not educate him.)

Quote:
What is an intermediary bank?

An intermediary bank is any bank between the issuing bank and the beneficiary bank.

Adding an intermediary bank to a beneficiary describes the precise path a payment as to follow to reach a beneficiary bank account.

There is no intermediary bank for local or SEPA payments.

Adding an intermediary bank also applies to any payment you, your partners or customers make to your iBanFirst accounts.

Examples

Exemple 1: You want to make a USD payment to a supplier in Vietnam

USD funds will go through a US bank. This bank is the intermediary bank
The intermediary bank will use a correspond bank in Vietnam to send USD funds in Vietnam
Once received, the correspondant bank will send USD funds to the beneficiary bank
Once received, the beneficiary bank will credit USD funds to your beneficiary bank account

Exemple 2: You want to receive a USD payment from a customer in Vietnam

The beneficiary bank account is your iBanFirst account
Your customer MUST indicate iBanFirst's partner bank (ie, ING Belgium) as the intermediary bank

What are the risks of not adding an intermediary bank?

Risks of not adding an intermediary bank include:

Increased processing time
Funds not being received by the beneficiary
Funds being automatically converted to local currency (usually with a poor exchange rate) in case the currency of the payment is different from the currency of the country where the beneficiary bank is located

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks, Connie, this is excellent! Depending on how he reacts to not having his money tomorrow, I may send him this. Maybe he'll start to wish he'd filled out that simple ten page form and done things the easy way.

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I straight bait a load of lads together and try to get them all on the same page so I don't have to think too much about what I'm sending, I ask loads of pointless questions and only reply once or twice a day, inevitably after multiple failed money transfers and cancelled bank to bank attempts we get to that crunch point, the lad is deflated so I add another character, I lose about 80% but the last few lads that are stupid enough to hold on are the "good ones"..I would introduce a concerned junior bank clerk in the family run bank who has noticed all the failed attempts and is a bit suspicious of the recipient after noticing through his account review that you have logged into your online account almost every hour over the last day or two. Like I said I lose lads doing this but the ones that are stupid or brazen enough to start talking to a junior bank clerk/brand new character are the ones that are definatly worth keeping. Good luck I'm enjoying this bait 👍
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Good idea! He hasn't replied yet today. He still seems willing to wait on that transfer, but I could possibly introduce another new character into the bait. I've also been considering letting him get mad at me for the failed transfer, and then bringing my fake lad back in to reveal a chop. Perhaps a corrupt banker character could work as well? Thanks for reading!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:42 AM
The money have not reflected yet, it clearly shows you didn't make any payment. You never give direct answers to my question I wonder how hard is it to send money become I myself have sent millions of euros to people and it takes less than three days, and I do international transfer, did you receive a debit message yes or no

10:58 AM
[Lad],
I've had some time to think over this problem, and I know where you went wrong. Because it is an international transfer, you need to specify an intermediary bank. Please see below:
<snip quoted portion of Connie's previous post>
As you can see, if you want the transfer to be completed via international bank account, you'll need to specify another intermediary bank and account. Please do this so I can use this information to finalize the transfer.

Awaiting your response,
[Me]

If he's still on the hook after this, I'll move on to a modified version of braintoxic's idea, either with a chop by fake lad, or an intervention by a new banker character. Whatever happens, it's been a great run!

ETA:
11:37 AM

Tell me why always this, why is there always complains .

11:38 AM
Is it Euro you're sending or USD I don't understand
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, 12:28 PM:
You told me to send you another countries bank now you're telling me it's an intermediary bank, are you serious in receiving this donation. Because you don't look serious to me really.

Today, 9:43 AM:
[Lad],

It isn't my fault the bank account you provided me doesn't work without an intermediary bank account. In all my years of financial experience, this is the solution I have come up with that works every time I make an international transfer. Please don't think I'm complaining; I'm not. I'm just trying to solve our problems so I can get my ATM card and finally meet with you and your daughter to celebrate.

[Me]

I've talked about my fake lad before, but now is the first time I'll actually share what I sent from his account. I think I've decided on orange for fake lad's mails. Anyway, I just sent the real lad this:

You lose, mugu! oooooooooooooooo

Hopefully, that will get the lad's imagination going as to the real reason the bank transfer failed. If anything, I hope to get a rise out of him. Twisted Evil

(Also, it's been 6 months since I first emailed this lad...)

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats for keeping him on the hook for 6 months. That's impressive!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks! I guess it's technically only 4 months because I stopped baiting IRL from late June to early August, but he hung on!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And that's what makes it impressive. The 2 month silence and still keeping him hooked

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks, again! I'm really enjoying the time I've spent messing with this lad!

Update:
Lad to my main character, 6:45 AM:

Okay madam I will try and send you another bank account

Lad to my fake lad, 6:45 AM:
Why u no call me Thunder fire your mama

Lad to my main character, 7:56 AM:
Try and purchase any of these gift cards, ITunes card, Steam Card or Amazon Card, we can redeem them and turn them to currency which will enable us deliver the ATM these Gift Card are very popular, you can get them, when you get them scratch them and send me the photos, let me know if any positive outcome. Have a nice day and happy Sunday.

I don't want to use Sexy Pic again, because I know he'll make an ITP pose for it. I don't respond on Sundays, so that will give me a bit of time to think. If anyone has any good gift card modalities or ways to get him thinking about bank accounts again, please let me know.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avoiding gift card requests came up in a recent bait. Can't remember which one but the baiting character told the lad that asking for gift cards as a form of payment is a sign for fraud and then provided this link: https://support.apple.com/itunes-gift-card-scams

I would slap the lad for suggesting such a careless and sloppy method of payment and insist that you only trust your bankers to handle financial matters via bank to bank transfers. You call the shots here since they want your fake money Laughing
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^A slap makes sense, especially because he promised a bank account and then followed it up with a request for gift cards.

Would that link be considered educating the lad? I mean, we know they're committing fraud, but do they know we know they're committing fraud?

So if we tell them we know about it, will they be more careful?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I guess it could educate the lad but if the end result is that this lad will give up on the idea of gift cards and be more forthcoming with providing you some pork to report then it's probably a win win. Many lads are dumb as bricks so just about anything you say that isn't a de-education based lie is bound to educate them. For this bait I see no harm in telling him that transfer services like MG/WU/RIA, gift cards, and bitcoin are notorious with fraud stars and you strictly do business via bank wire. They can take it or leave it...all they have to do is fill out some ridiculously silly forms for the bank/government and all that fake money will be theirs in 7 to 10 business eons Twisted Evil
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The advice was originally given here. "Educating" a lad means you are teaching them something they don't already know and making them better at what they do. The link simply sends them to information the lads probably already know and won't become more effective by knowing there are already warnings about their schemes out there.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Good to know, bware. Ok, looks like I'll be slapping the lad for wanting to use gift cards with that link for good measure!

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used that apple fraud page in the Mass Bait thread over in the Help forum, I think that's where you saw it Bikeatl77 (not that that's relevant).

The fact he is still interacting with you means you are doing a good job playing a believable victim Zombini. Well done.

If only the amounts were a little bit more substantial, then I would recommend you send the cash via specialized courier. I happen to know of a good one Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks! I'm so glad I've got him where I want him, although I'm not sure how much mileage I can get out of him.

5:14 PM

[Lad],

Don't you know gift cards are not a good idea? I've been told in the past that gift cards are used to commit fraud, and I know for a fact that the dissemination of gift card pin codes is not secure at all. I would hate to have our business flagged as fraudulent!

You are a smart man, and I trust you to understand that a bank account is the best and safest method to transfer this money.

Please provide me with a bank account and I will happily transfer the 1500 Euros to you as soon as possible.

Warm regards,
[Me]

P.S. : Please see this article for information on gift card fraud! https://support.apple.com/itunes-gift-card-scams

I love these next emails: Laughing

9:05 PM

Madam I have provided enough bank account I don't want anymore complains, only if you believe this is fraud that when you won't do as say, you're suppose to follow my instructions you know, this is the only way we can receive the funds without difficulties without this no other way thank you. You are the only one finding it difficult to send funds to receive your donation.

9:07 PM
If you really want the donation you'll do anything to get, right? (I love how cryptic he is here Laughing )

9:08 PM

I don't want to start doubting you or haven't I been patient enough?

9:14 PM
You're the only person left, just you others have successfully receive their fund it didn't take them a week, they transferred their fees via bank account but I've sent you several account non have been successful. What do you want me to do which country bank do I send to you, I've done my best you know, I thought the last account I sent you will work but you came with another complain, why always complain. I passed the Sexy Pic security verification there was also a complain.

It's around about 2AM over there in Lagos. Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he'll just have to fill out those forms...easy peezy! Some lads just never learn. The frustration in his responses are music to many of our ears. Keep it up Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic