SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in the wee hours of the morning:

this is my bank statement on the 12 of this month these are the people i have transferred donation to since march, you are still wasting time how hard is it to send via MG or WU direct, i have received MG and WU directly with any Sexy Pic or whatever, people who received these money did not stress me like this, if you dont act fast i will move to another beneficiary i respect you a lot, but the way you do things makes me feels i dont know anything.

I suspect it is a fake document, but I blocked out the account number and last names, just in case a lad could use it. I don't think there's enough info here to send in for a piggy, sadly. Lad pain is always a victory! Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few short, boring emails, I agree to transfer 1500 euros via WU (and Sexy Pic) 1000 yesterday, and another 500 will be "sent" today. Unfortunately for the lad, he failed to get the security phrase right. I'm debating if I should "send" the extra money first or let Sexy Pic notify him of his failure right away... Anyway, here's what I got:

<snip ITP trophy>

Last edited by Zombini on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahw.... too bad, he made a mistake in spelling, now he has to do it all over again

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It's also not what Sexy Pic wanted it to say. He can't even fail properly! Laughing

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad must have had Autocorrect on. I fixed it.

(Image removed as per OP's decision. )

Urmm. Maybe not.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I love it!

Poor baby's having trouble with his money:

It was nice know you, I just want to tell you that I will not send you the donation because you like sending money with Sexy Pic or what ever do have a nice life.

I'm honestly surprised he's not more angry. Maybe my fake lad can inspire him? Ah well, I'll give it a day before fake lad makes contact. He insists on flubbing Sexy Pic every time, so I might remind him about that DHS form later today. Whatever happens, it's been a great run! Very Happy

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday:

What is wrong with Sexy Pic? If you follow their instructions and use the correct security phrase, it is very easy to collect the money. It is the safest way to transfer money via WU. Why are you struggling with this?

I take offense to the fact that you don't want to send me my portion of the donation just because you have had trouble collecting the fee. I am trying to be helpful, but you have failed to collect the fee every time I have sent it! I am sure you can understand how frustrating that is for me. The first 1000 euros are still waiting for you at Sexy Pic. Should I transfer the other 500 now? I want to make sure you are able to collect the money I have already sent.

If that doesn't work, you could always fill out the form I sent you to do a bank transfer. The good Lord knows you've had more than enough time to fill it out by now!

If you don't want to fill out the form or collect the money via Sexy Pic, I could send the money in a package. Would that work? You could send me an address and I could mail the money to you.

That way, I could send it directly, and you would get what is coming to you by mail. Let me know what you think. I hope we can agree.

Today:
Tell me if this photo is not going to work out but I tried it on Sexy Pic look at what they told me

He includes his original Sexy Pic picture, along with a screenshot of the site telling him his submission was not accepted. The idiot didn't read the instructions and just copied the example model! Laughing

Minutes later:

<snip potential mule address that has been reported> Here's the address you'll send the package to if you're ready. Note if this doesn't work we are done. Because this looks like time wasting to me

Time to play the helpful friend role for a sec:

Oh, I think I see the problem You are supposed to take a picture of yourself holding a sign that has the words in box. Your sign is supposed to say, <snip my security phrase for dramatic effect Laughing and because I'm paranoid about rumbling my own bait. > Take a new picture with the correct words, and I think it will work this time. Otherwise, we can see about sending a package. I hope your day is going well, and I hope your daughter is okay.

And then:

<snip ITP trophy>
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ETA: Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by Zombini on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! That's a very nice trophy your lad gave you

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

[Lad],

I just received a message saying your last picture was accepted! I'm very happy to hear this. Now Sexy Pic should contact you within 24-hours with a WU MTCN number that you can use to pick up the money. While we wait for confirmation on that payment, I'm going to go ahead and send the remaining 500 euros, okay? I am so happy we are almost finished!

[Me]

Okay dear I will wait for the mtcn thanks for your cooperation.

Then, to my fake lad:

I Don chop her 3500 Euro Mugu hahahahahahahahahahahah

(3500?! Don't flatter yourself!) Laughing

Today:
8:25 AM to my fake lad:

Thunder fire u if dem born u well bold call me 09068866229, because u dey chop client must you insult me, u nor get sense no b d same street we dey. U no fit advice person. Moron

10:14 AM to my main character:
Happy Sunday dear, how are your you? Hope you're fine if so thanks be to God, I got a notification from Sexy Pic saying the mtcn has been released to you, send it over in order to process,

He attaches the Sexy Pic screenshot that does indeed say as much.

Then, about 10 minutes ago, he logged in one more time to process the second, smaller transaction of 500 euros. The result:

<snip ITP trophy>

Last edited by Zombini on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. He is indeed

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Good work.
👍😁

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!!

Up next: video Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4:26 AM
Hello madam haven't heard from you, what seems to be the problem.

4:22 PM

[Lad],

I've just received an email that Sexy Pic suffered a critical error. They transferred all of the data to their MG wing instead of WU. I will go to MG after work and collect the new reference number.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

[Me]

5:15 PM
No problem, hope I don't have to verify anything again?
(Oh, of course not! Wink )

5:31 PM
This Sexy Pic is not legit it a time wasting stuff.

5:43 PM
I will stop by the MG office when I get a chance tonight. The process should be very simple, I hope.

5:46 PM
Okay dear, do have a nice day and take good care of yourself.

I have to admit, I'm not too proud of this move on my part. I couldn't think of a decent way to move to a new modality, so I did this. Now I'm afraid he won't want call the MG line again, and if I try to get a security form out of him he'll call me out for inconsistency, at least, I'm afraid he will. Confused Any suggestions on how to proceed would be really appreciated!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pre-update update: Recent developments have led me to believe that the man in my trophy pictures is not my lad, but an ITP. In light of this, I've made the decision to remove the images from this thread. I still have the images, but I won't repost them until I am absolutely certain he's my lad.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good call. A white guy wearing tank tops and camouflage T-shirts isn't that likely to spew curses that involve Nigerian phrases like "thunder fire" to your fake lads. The pics are probably provided by an ITP/Mule. Funny bait though!
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any way to "report" a mule, so they can be contacted?

I currently have the same problem. I used Sexy Pic with a Nigerian lad, but he made a 74yo woman, Christina Ro**** Co******* from Arizona, make the security picture.

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bikeatl77- It was a decision I made based on the fact that braintoxic is also baiting this lad, who has admitted he is a scammer to braintoxic, and is a different man in the pics he provided that baiter. I figure he is likely to be at least a bit more "honest" about his appearance when he is not denying his scam. That's as far as his physical appearance influenced my decision. Scammers are not limited to one skin color or clothing style.

@McMarz-If you have lots of identifying info, I'd recommend passing it on to your mentor or a mod.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is "probably not". I will say that every time that I think I can't hate lads more they find a way to do just that. Bertje owns sexy pic and can probably provide IP addresses that you can try to pinpoint a location on but not much else. Lads are terrible. Anytime they are expected to provide real details about their identities you can bet that they attempt to lie their way out of it. This is why the fake shipping company and biometrics modalities are so successful here on Eater. They can't recieve the good unless they give up the ghost. Personally, I'd like to know more about the scams that convince ITP's to pose for things like Sexy Pic but I think those would be hard to obtain and I would probably puke a little bit in my mouth if I actually did.

TLDR = Lads Suck!
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Zombini: I get you. Scammers are everywhere. I was planning to ask about the discrepancy between his pics and dialect just before you removed the pics. The "thunder fire" rant to your fake lad is what I found to be suspect to scrutiny. If you Google that phrase you will find that it is specifically Nigerian in origin for a variety of derogatory purposes. The person providing you Sexy Pics is unlikely to be the one cussing at your fake lad. Initially...before the thunder fire stuff...I thought you might have had a vlad on your hands. My guess s that you are conversing with a Nigerian lad and the Sexy Pics are coming from elsewhere in the world. Maybe Bertje who owns that site can provide an IP. Please don't think that I am trying to stereotype.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks for clarifying. Yes, the lad is Nigerian- Sexy Pic provides the baiter with the lad's IP each time he logs in.

UPDATE:

Yesterday:

10:10 AM

Good morning my friend!

I was able to stop by the MG office and pick the receipt last night, but I don't have a scanner here at my house. I will scan the receipt when I get to work today so you will have the instructions and reference number.
How is Audrey doing?

Warm regards,
[Me]

6:20 PM
Audrey is fine I appreciate your care when I meet you I believe we will have a nice day together, update me for more info.
(Funny how her health improves and declines depending on how close he feels he is to the money...)

Today:
6:07 PM
Attached find a scan of the slip. Please call the MG line to collect your reference number.<Snip MG line number and receipt>

6:14 PM
The first time you gave me this number I called them, when it's get to where they will recite the reference number the last two number will break, how hard is it to send the reference number, okay here is it help me call them and collect the reference number.
I just called them thesame thing happened.

I highly doubt he called and composed that email within the span of 7 minutes...

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be a good time to collect a Closed lad accounts

@McMarz mule information should be sent to your mentor or a Mod.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Thank you. I've sent the information to a Moderator.

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bware419ers- You may be right. I've been pushing him for that DHS form before a US bank transfer, but foreign bank accounts might be a possibility!

9:37 AM
Help me call them, collect the reference number and send it to me.

Very Happy That's a clever solution, I'll give him that! But of course, it won't work!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh! This just in!
I don't trust you anymore I passed the Sexy Pic verification now this again.

I just said:

I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with MG again. I will go back and get my money from them if you would like.

It breaks my heart to hear that you don't trust me. I have thought about this matter a lot in the past couple of days. Do you remember that form I asked you to fill out? The good news is it only applies to domestic bank accounts. If you send me a bank account outside of the US I should be able to transfer the money to you with no problem.

I would also like to give you a gesture of goodwill. What hospital is your daughter in currently? Perhaps I could send you a care package with something for you and your family? I am very very sorry all of the problems here, but please understand that I am doing everything in my power to work for the greater good and be a good woman.

[Me]

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry too much. That small outburst from your lad probably just means he's frustrated that he still didn't get a penny from you. He seems to be hooked though, so I wouldn't worry too much.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic