SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the recent safari of the would be poultry farmer to Cotonou imploded on the lad, another straight bait took an interesting turn. He said his dream was I have interest in agricultural productions. most especially in poultry Another chicken farmer? If only my baiting character could send him start up money (about $25,000 or so), he could be a world class poultry farmer.

I mentioned I had a friend who served on the Outreach Committee of our church who always loved assisting others. So he was passed to another baiting character (Francis) who guided our recent safari lad in its early stages. So right on the heels of a safari, we have another chicken farmer!

Once he found out that he could get assistance, his request for money went up to $30, then up to $32....and will keep going up as he adjusts his business plan.

He says his real name is Lucky. We are hoping to safari him and see just how lucky he is!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We really support the development of chicken farms in Nigeria... Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Our scenario:

- Francis decides to help the idiot... he wants to send in Africa a package of electronic products: The Courtesy Parcel.
- The idiot has to make a complete list of everything he wants: Iphones, laptops, video cameras, printers, washmachines, etc. He can choose directly on amazon.com and send us the list of links.
- The total amount of this parcel will be 10,000 USD... the church pays everything from its own funds. I'm referring to shipping costs, customs fees, delivery services... Idiot has no any extra cost! Laughing
- Additionally, Francis will ask The Elderly Council of the Church to accept a sponsorship for our idiot... there will be a charity event where sponsors will donate money. All this money ($ 25,000) will be donated to our idiot.
- Francis has to ask for a bank account, obviously!... but, in the end, the money will be put in an envelope and hidden between laptops.
- Of course, the money will be hidden inside the parcel, but the idiot will find this detail ONLY AFTER the parcel will be already sent to the shipping company office!
- The idiot will be warned that the presence of money there is a BIG secret... no one needs to know about them... because it's illegal!
- The good old churchman (Francis) has to tell, very very clearly, that only they (Francis and the idiot) know that the money is hidden there! Laughing
- We will say it was a last-minute decision on "the need to keep secrets of the money"... we will motivate this decision by the fact that, a few months ago, a Senegalese crook banker stole all the money that we sent to a local orphanage... so, we do not longer trust African bankers! Laughing
- Of course, we need also a photo (a video would be perfect Laughing ) for our "Hall of Fame"... this's a text that I use in similar cases:

All the electronic products will be ordered in the next few days and we expect to receive them all so that we can prepare the Courtesy Parcel.
In the week following the Charity Ball, we will be able to send you the package and the money collected from our sponsors.
For our Panels of Honor (Hall of Fame), where we boast of our charity activities, I will need you to send me in the next few days a picture of yourself and a written message (a "Thank-You!" message) to our church.
Please take a big cardboard on which to hold it in your hands above your head, and write this message for our holy church:

We want to thank the Church of the Holy Lamb for the help they have given us!

Be blessed,

Color of text changed. Please keep Green for the mods. Thanks - bware419ers

Our plan:

- Francis will tell him that on this Sunday (June 16), the Old Council takes place immediately after the Sermon and that he (Francis) want to present "the Nigerian Farm Chicken project" and ask for sponsorship.
- The idiot must have all the materials (pictures, video, plans) prepared by Saturday (June 15).
- The next Saturday (June 22) will be held "The Grand Charity Ball of the Summer", so it is a good time to raise funds for sponsorship. Laughing
- Starting Monday (June 24), all the required electronic products will be purchased (the idiot has to do that list), and on July 01, The Courtesy Parcel will be sent to Nigeria.

We have to be careful to point out that:
- ALL the costs of transportation, handling, customs formalities, etc. will be paid in full by the church.
- the lad has nothing to pay!
- a local courier representative will contact him and set the terms of the meeting together.
- the idiot must be able to identify himself with a valid identity document and sign the receipt document.

It is important that the lad knows clearly that he does not have to pay for delivery and will be contacted by the company's representatives. Right? Laughing
If the idiot asks "What's the name of the shipping company?" then Francis can says "I do not know exactly, but I'll find out... it's a company we've been working with for years for all the parcels we send to our subsidiaries in Mozambique".

Otherwise, there will be characters already known (Mike, Claude, Akwoodi, JooJoo and all the rest) and, if necessary, we can decide to make changes to the plan based on our idiot's reactions.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has not replied, so we are hoping he has not "chickened" out. The deadline for his application is Saturday as the money is awarded after church on Sunday June 16. He promised a video introduction but it will not upload he says.......

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad was very busy.....sent some videos and a feasibility study. He needs $32,000. The church will review and evaluate.

Will post videos shortly once the "committee members" have reviewed them!

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Video 1
Video 2

disclaimer: just posting the video's. I had nothing to do with them (besides having them on my YT-channel)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is very cooperative......it's a good sign.
One "issue" is that he said he'd given up scamming so that he could dedicate his life to honest pursuits like chicken farming. I waited a week and checked in with a new mail account, and rec'd this:

With $950, you too can get yourself a court affidavit from the state of Florida high court of justice.this document will be ready within two days.It is the only the acceptable court Affidavit recognised by the treasury department. If you don't have someone here to do this for you,perhaps I can link you up with Mr G***** E***** the treasury lawyer. mr G***** shall help you with the acquisition

Looks like he has not made a fresh start after all. Perhaps traveling will help him revisit this?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is excited as the deadline for "winners" approaches this weekend. Francis sent him a little note this morning to update him.

Quote:
Dear Mr G*****:

I am pleased to write to you today and let you know your submission was very well rec'd by our committee. You have obviously put a lot of thought into this.
If you have anything else to submit, it must be by Saturday at midnight, our time. Our committee meets on Sunday and will announce the winners. Usually we award two or three packages to assist people in their new ventures, often from different countries. We try to vary the nature of the new ventures too. In the past we have assisted a young man get a haulage business going, other times it was a bookkeeping operation. I cannot discuss at this point the details of the others, but yours is the only farming/agriculture proposal, and we like to encourage that type of enterprise, so it looks very good for you.
(Officially I cannot say anything but if you were to submit a hand drawn picture of your new farm or of some chickens, it would show you are anxious and excited for a new beginning.)

The announcement will be made Sunday evening our time. In the meantime I wish a good day and a happy weekend.

Hopefully the lad will sense he has the inside track on the prize and to lock this down, will submit some sketches. It will help him pass the time while he waits for news........

Spoiler Alert: the lad will win a Welcome Package.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aah really, now you ruined the surprise.... let me guess, a vacation in dubious conditions is included?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could you guess? The lad will most likely either have the option of picking up the package directly or traveling with another recipient of the church's generosity; unfortunately, this would involve traveling to Niamey. Given how cooperative this lad has been, we want to see if we can get a more exotic travel destination than the usual Benin.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our new friend submitted extra material to ensure he wins one of the courtesy packages. He sent a sketch of the new farm.

He also included architectural drawings to the committee.

Always nice to see a lad who works hard for what he gets.

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Awesome!

I'm a bit concerned about the watertank, which seems to be just an oversized watterbottle. But then again, I'm no chickenfarmer!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To me it was the barbed/razor wire and floodlights. Looks like a prison, not a farm! Maybe we can ship him an industrial sized water bottle?

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does the light pole have sunglasses?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because the security lighting is so bright.....

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I don't suppose he could make a 3D model out of wood...? Maybe that would help in presentations to lure more sponsors.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never thought of a model. Maybe the next applicant can do that, it's a great idea!

The Outreach Committee met today and decided to award our friend his Courtesy Package. The lengthy note is quoted below. Sorry it is long.

Quote:
Dear Idiot:

I am pleased to be the one to tell you that your submission was favourably received by our Outreach Committee. You were among the 3 candidates to be awarded what we call Courtesy Packages! This is our way of encouraging people to develop and implement their God given talents in honest and honourable works. Congratulations. Details of all this will be sent to you over the next few days.

It may be of interest to you that one of our other two successful candidates is from Niamey, which is in Niger if you didn't know. This gentleman is an aspiring artist who is proficient in carving and making jewelry with a local flare. The other successful candidate is from Conakry in Guinea. He is a musician who likes to incorporate traditional musical elements, with a modern sound. We hope and pray for big success for all our candidates.

We were pleased to include an agricultural candidate, and your submission was very well received by the committee. The extra time and effort put forth pushed you to the front of the line. So we do indeed, get what we deserve.

Some of our committee members are successful businessmen. When reviewing your submission, they offered up suggestions for improving your proposal to make it even more successful. We are looking forward to walking with you on this journey.

Finally, we should discuss the value of this assistance. I will quote rough numbers here for your reference. We had roughly $90,000 to disburse. We were going to split this 3 ways, or $30,000 each. However, given your higher start up costs, you are to receive a package worth about $40,000 including cash and some equipment. Our other two applicants will receive about $25,000 each. I trust this will not be an issue for you, though I do suggest you keep that to yourself as we moved $5000 each from the other applicants to cover your costs.

There are some conditions on this gift though sir. We ask that you use it wisely and to advantage. We ask that down the road, when your business is successful and your earthly needs are addressed, that you find someone else worthy and share your good fortune with them. Lastly though, we ask that you send us photographs of your farm once it is up and running! We would love to see pictures or videos of it! We can live our lives thru your success! Perhaps in the next day or so you can send us a photo thanking the Church of the Holy Lamb for all the help they are providing.

I will be in touch soon with details and arrangements.

Depending on how willing he is to travel, our "co-winners" will have roles to play in getting him moving. After all, they will have no issue traveling.....

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a winner..................

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF:
Outreach Committee.
Church of the Holy Lamb, Canada.
C/o Mr.Francis C*****.

Dear sir's,
I am happy to receive the Good News that I have been considered for the poultry project assistance/funding by your Church. (How many churches do you know who have poultry funding projects?)

This is surely going to change my life and the life of my families positively.

However, I understand the need to send photos/videos of the completed poultry,I will surely do that.

I promise to reciprocate this kind gesture you've shown to me to someone else in need in the future. And, i am also assuring you that when i receives the fund,in two days i should be done with the poultry land/site acquisition. This project would be completed and fully operational within six weeks. (one must admire the speed with which he works! Since he budgeted for permits and licenses, some gov't agency will slow him down?)

On behalf of myself and my family, we say Thank You very much and God continues to Bless you.. Your works shall not be in vain. (Indeed, that is our hope too!)

Yours faithfully,

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very cool so far. The farm drawing looks like something right out of Fallout 4, complete with standing industrial lights and the brokedown prison vibe.

By the way, poultry funding projects by churches not as outlandish as it may seem at first. check out this initiative by Christian Aid.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also somewhat curious as to why the lights are turned on, as shown by the lines emanating from them, when the sun is out. That's obviously irrelevant to the task at hand, although we don't want his utility bills to be too high.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad knows a bit about scamming and payments. Below is his recent "note" but it was quite lengthy and this is heavily edited. It is still long. He obviously has experience with collecting from people and is hoping this will help him sway the church. They will offer whatever advice they can and stop short of helping.

Quote:
Dear Mr Francis,
I have a small problem that I think its better to share with you.
I want you to know that Nigeria is a terrible country,I say terrible because here there are alots of internet scams going about.there are those who sends scam mails and those that hacks into peoples emails or bank accounts.

I have a local bank account but it is a savings account.. I feel i will be putting myself in trouble especially with police if the entire $40,000 is sent into my bank account.they can accuse me of money laundering etc.

The convenient way i can receive this funds comfortably is, perhaps I get my bank to setup a domiciliary account for me in my name,with this domiciliary account, my bank shall setup a bank account with a US bank and the US account will be linked to my Nigerian account.but that will require an initial deposit of $1000 which I don't have that.

Sir, you said your organisation have assisted people like me in the past so I think you should be conversant with my plight..therefore, I propose that when sending the fund to me,first send $1,500 through either Western union or Moneygram. I will use some of it to set up the domiciliary account so that you can be able to wire the remaining amounts into my domiciliary (US Account).

Also, you have to beware of fictitious bank account purportedly sent by me, it may be the hackers at work. So,I prefer I send you a bank account bearing my name.that way,atleast you will know its my real bank account.

Please I will need your expertise advise or suggestions on this matter.

I wait to hear from you.

Francis replied in an encouraging and yet non specific manner.

Quote:
Sir

I rec'd your note and am saddened to think that there are people out there who engage is bad behaviour. With your timely warning though, I will address your concerns by bringing it to the committee's attention. We will find a way thru this son, don't worry. All concerns, whether yours or ours, will be resolved!
I have to admit I am not the financial expert of the committee so I usually defer to others. However, your concerns are our concerns.

I will be in touch soon.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
To me it was the barbed/razor wire and floodlights. Looks like a prison, not a farm!

Perhaps he was inspired by Chicken Run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEOfT7hUcDs

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where our boy lives:
===

Tomorrow we'll send the parcel to him .. on the Windsor Ontario - Detroit - New York - Madrid - Casablanca route.
We'll try to get him there. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ does not resemble the building that was in the videos!

False address?

Last edited by Bertje on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic