SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Colin Pou. Tel: +852 8192 9026

View next topic
View previous topic

Jordan Belfort
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Colin Pou <[email protected]>
Fri 09/08/2019 12:56
Hello,

I would like to say thank you very much. With utmost honesty I guarantee you that this project is 100% legitimate and risk free, with the way and manner that I have proposed to execute this project, hence you will not be involved or faced with any form of risk or danger now that you have decided to be in alliance to work with me, in the interest of securing this noble and fortunate project. With my wealth of experience as a professional Banker here in Hong Kong, it is my core responsibility to execute and oversee this project in a discreet and diligent custom. Hence adherence to my instructions and guide should be a feudatory obligation, during executing this fortunate project, to gain and achieve our common goal’s efficiently without any itch or human errors. Please you should be rest assured that the legal fundamentals, to secure and earn this project a sure credit to pass through all International Banking Laws, will be taking care of by me.

All things being equal according to plans, the execution of this project should be done and dusted within 10-15 banking business days. To achieve this time as envisaged, your undiluted religious zeal and trust is what I need you to put into practice. It is very obvious that we have not seen or met with each other before now, but I strongly believe that we can contribute the required assurance and trust required to execute and achieve our goals through this fortunate project.

The Banking industry is exclusively bounded with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios, I have access to the deposit details and my Bank will release the Investment deposit to no one unless proof of Ownership is brought forward which I shall provide you with. I already understand the basis and conditions of the deposit, that the deceased does not have an appointed next of kin, as far as my bank is concerned, the Bank's Management has no single idea that the deceased client has no next of kin that can inherit the deposit. They are simply waiting to release the deposit to the party that comes forward. This is the situation and consequently what I propose, is that I will like you to stand in as beneficiary so that this golden opportunity will not get into the hands of some corrupt Bank officials.

Such opportunities like this only come one's way once in a lifetime, hence I chose to hold strong this golden opportunity and do the necessary to make sure our common interest will be achieved. I am a family Man, and this is an opportunity to provide my family with new opportunities. The reward for this project makes it a task worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my Bank.

For now, I advise that you do not inform nor supply your Bank or anybody with any information about this project until I advise otherwise. Our code of operation is "Partnership Protection First" (PPF), live a low-key lifestyle, and remember, "Loose Lips Sink Ships". You and I have the capability to accomplish this project and you must rely on this, it is a sensitive project for which I will be spending so much money and making so much commitments. I therefore insist on strict confidentiality and believe that you can be trusted with same. The need for confidentiality in all matters relating to this transaction is of great importance, as a loose lip is the element of foreseeable failure.

My position as the a Senior Executive Director at HKMA, guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect. I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within 10-15 banking days from the date of my receipt of the reconfirmation of relevant information from you as I have outlined below:

Full Names:
Residential address:
Age/Sex:
Profession/Occupation:
Your Telephone number
Nationality:

I need all these requested information which would enable me proceed to appointing a Solicitor who will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the beneficiary to the funds. The Solicitor will file in the High Court, the appropriate affidavit to empower you as the Beneficiary. The very good thing about this transaction is that it will be done in a very proper and legal manner. After all the necessary documentation for the funds release are met and satisfied, an approval will be given by the Board of my Bank for the release of the funds to your nominated account.

I will have to search for a Bank overseas which has the same or similar BANK CODE IDENTIFIER with my Bank (HKMA), where the money is coming from. You will need to open a temporary offshore account with this Bank so that when the Applications for claims and transfer of our funds are approved by my Bank here, we will transfer our funds $47,100,000.00 USD (Forty Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your account with the bank and the transfer transaction will be seen as an in-house transfer thereby by-passing all eyebrows and questions from the monetary authorities in Asia and Europe. As soon as our funds are credited in your OFFSHORE BANK account, you will now proceed immediately and transfer everything to your home accounts in bits or whichever way you find suitable. This is the best way I have found, and it will protect us from my Bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we finally conclude and agree to work with each other.

I will send you the name and contact details of the foreign Intermediary Bank we are to use, so that you can open communication with them and open your account immediately. Kindly note that the responsibility of partnering in this transaction is challenging and capital intensive, but never mind as I shall be taking care of all financial undertaking this transaction requires until the funds hit your account. All I require from you is to provide this transaction with an account in your name at the correspondent Bank I shall introduce to you. I expect you to pull the lever at your end so that you get your account ready at the Intermediary Bank for our transaction to take place. The account opening in your name is entirely your responsibility.

The investment fund envisage for transfer to you is worth $47,100,000.00 USD (Forty Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), interest inclusive. 45% (USD$21.1M) of the total sums will be retained by you upon the confirmation of the funds in your nominated account. My entitlement is also 50% (USD$23.5M) while the balance 5% (USD$2.3) will be set aside to set up and run a charity organisation.

Kind Regards,
Colin Pou.
Tel: +852 8192 9026

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic