SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

LOVE unimaginable beyond human comprehension

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This hit Mal's account two days ago. Savour it.

Quote:
Dearest Honey Pie ,
The atmosphere of BLISS enjoyed in a sphere of TRUE love is comparable to non and it does not matter where such love is coming from. True love is my strength and my being is anchored on it , get on the flight and lets get the best of fulfillment in life . I am true , genuine and this is the real me and all i have to offer "LOVE" unimaginable beyond human comprehension .
"I AM HERE FOR YOU , WAITING TO TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS AND GIVE YOU THE VERY BEST OF LONG BEYOND THIS REALM "
Kisses Baby .........................
Splendid Love ,
Goodness U.

I've opened a dialogue and got some pictures of the lady, and while she ain't ugly by any means, in order to "offer "LOVE" unimaginable beyond human comprehension" she'd better have some moves.
I'll keep y'all posted.

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 221
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a couple of inconsequential exchanges, I sent Goodness a picture of Grant Bowler (an Australian actor) and got this:

Quote:
I receive your attached picture, you are in deed truly handsome and your look is more like that of a celebrity , like a musician or a sport man .
Regarding what you said in your message , a good person is a good person and a bad one is a bad one . I don't pray to meet a bad person in my life . When i mean bad , some people are really bad and cruel .
As you said , am happy you are not like that and am a girl with a godly heart and spirit
and i am available to show you the kind of love you have never seen before , for i will love you with all my heart , spirit , soul and body .
Once again , i will say you are indeed very very HANDSOME.
See my attached picture .
A million Hug and Kisses .
Splendid Love

She also sent another picture, which showed her to be somewhat... full-figured, maybe zaftig.

Mal was dismissive.

Quote:
Well thank you for the kind words, darlin. Fact is, I'm a retired US Marine and I stay in shape. And you don't have to tell me about bad and cruel people - I've actually killed a few in my career; maybe not all of the people I killed were bad and cruel, but you can't take the time to assess the moral character of the guy who's shooting at you.
By the way, how old are you?

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 221
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - Oh, my....I think 'Goodness' may have bitten off more than 'she' can chew.
😂

@beware - are you responsible for this mod-cuddler in my sig line? 🤣

Well, what can I say? Thank you, dear. Mwuah. 😅

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic