SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Another chicken farmer?

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone named Kingsley, with a weird surname, began to send LinkedIn invites to my Cammy Gmail inbox back in May 2018. Just a fortnight back, I decided to cut to the chase and wrote to the included email address under the title Why don't you just, like, email me?

Quote:
I'm not on LinkedIn so all those invites are wasted. Maybe just email me instead?

Since then we've exchanged a few emails, and Kingsley's replies have included the following:

Quote:
You know what, I'll tell yu what... Camille White,, yu seem be though lady, stylish who is proud of who she is... Buh I'd think yu r cool, I should so kus idt know if am gonna meet with yu sooner or later.
Don't ya think that there's something or a reason why we met ?

Quote:
Bekus yu ask I'll tell yu, I'm a Nigerian base in Nigeria specifically in Delta state. Do yu mind if ask, Pls what are yu? And were yu from?

Cammy mentioned that she's a photomodel, and got this back (emphasis added):

Quote:
Wow its cool bout tknow a bit what yu r... And offcourse yeh i own small scale business for phones accessories & poultry planing to expand more on them
To enable me start selling wholesale plus increase on my chicken's.
Hay Camille I know little bit bout photography back 2001 2004 yah buh someway have it that id drop it along the line,kuz maybe not part of my carrer.
Gradually we'll know more bout our self... I'll stop here for next reply to your next receive mail... Thanks being friend Cool,

This may not necessarily be a Lad, though I wouldn't rate that very highly. I've added him on Hangouts; more to come, I'd say.

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 218
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Bertje
Likes Mel Gibson's Beaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that a Courtesy Packag needs to be prepared Very Happy

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Jezus is in a man all the time - sung by Dawa lbah

Send your calvary greetings
What is a mentor? | Get a mentor
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can never have too many chicken farmers. If you need help "hatching" a plot, Francis is available to help the lad prepare a submission to the Outreach Committee.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia"

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje
Likes Mel Gibson's Beaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It goes without saying that P-log is standing by too Very Happy

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Jezus is in a man all the time - sung by Dawa lbah

Send your calvary greetings
What is a mentor? | Get a mentor
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
Francis is available to help the lad prepare a submission to the Outreach Committee.

It would have to be a committee of the Asatruar - Cammy isn't Christian. Would Francis be OK with that role?

You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 218
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis' faith is what he calls "fluid", so he can adapt to almost anything. His focus is not so much doctrine, but "good deeds". Through such works he believes he can lead others to a more rich and fulfilling life. He leaves the technical details of doctrine to others. He believes by helping people live abundantly, they will begin to follow a path of enhanced spirituality in whatever form it takes ........depending on what the bait requires.

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get this guy on Hangouts, and it was a struggle. Finally he got in touch, amid some talk about timezones, with this:

Quote:
Hay how was your Day Miss Camille ?
Hop you gat hold on me by your side while go for r walkout.....Lady

I'll try to get confirmation on whether or not he's a Lad ASAP.

You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe we have some used chicken farming supplies lying around. The previous applicant never did pick them up!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy explained on Hangouts what she does on the last day of the working week.

Quote:
Yesterday was Freyja-day. I was giving worship and honour to Her.
So what were you doing?

There were two replies overnight, with some points of interest:

Quote:
Doing just cool ... Having buzy with my startup buzznes
Do you mind should I ask you for yor a pic .. Wanna see yu.. You care ??
Pls what's yor time... Like right now... Currently my time now is 3:56pm..

Quote:
Miss Cammy I'd like it if you would take me by yor arm round my shoulder for selfie snap...how about that???
Again time approaching , now evening 4:30
How is you today?... Have you prepared my dinner?
And pls what's freyja?

Cammy will ask about the "startup buzznes" in due course. She may also take exception to that "Have you prepared my dinner?" line - she's not some frumpy housewife.

You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic