SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The roller coaster of emotions continues for our lad. From despair to excitement and hope.

Quote:
Yes the hotel is directly facing the ocean.
Mr Ak**** had contacted me, he said I shouldn't worry the delivery shall be dine today, that the flight from Morocco to Accra departs within the next one hour.so,I should get the delivery late in the day at the hotel.
Thanks for everything.
Good luck with your medical appointments.

This sounds good, for a minute I was worried he wouldn't be receiving his package.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.14 - Lucky send me his "hotel bills"... He has already paid for the 2nd night in Lome. Twisted Evil
Quote:
As requested, i have attached two photos the of Hotel receipts for two days.

A Room is 15,000Cfr($50), Multiply it by two days, that is 30,000Cfr ($100.).

Total amount for Hotel bill is $100.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

===

14.15 - Akwoodi to Lucky... only "good news". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, I confirm that I received those 2 receipts totaling $ 100. What other expenses did you do? Today, yesterday? I refer to the bus ticket, to food and water, other various expenses? At the total amount, a 10% extra rate will be applied so that everything to be okay. In the automatic parcel tracking system, I've seen your package already on the plane to the destination Airport of Accra. The flight takes 4-5 hours (average), so it will probably arrive here around 18.00. Customs formalities and the route to our warehouse will be completed (probably) around 19.30. Because the Accra-Lome route takes about 4-5 hours driving, we will re-schedule the delivery for tomorrow morning at 11.00. Our drivers do not drive at night because the roads are not safe and there are many bandits attacking the cars. I recommend you go to a good restaurant and try to spend the evening as pleasant as possible. Of course we will settle all the expenses, in all the reasonable limits (ie we will not pay for alcohol and prostitutes). Otherwise, anything is possible. I wish you a pleasant evening! Akwoodi

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike checks in for the morning and offers reassurance:
Quote:
Dear all,
I have just woken up and gone through all of the emails in my inbox pertaining to this case. It sounds like everything is under control, correct? I apologize for the delay today with transferring the package, but as Mr. Akwoodi explained, these things are unavoidable. Your hotel appears to be a nice one, so I hope you are not in any discomfort. Hang tight until tomorrow, and then delivery will go without a hitch.

Cheers!

If he spent less money on the hotel he could save up for a nice bus ticket somewhere, but we haven't gotten to that part yet. I get the impression that he received just shy of enough money for the Casablanca trip, or at least a decent portion of it, and since in comparison going to Lome is cheap, he's willing to spend a bit more than he's used to. Either that, or he's blowing through money he doesn't have because of the reimbursement policy. Either works for us.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's lying anyway, even if it's not needed. A lazy liar bastard. Laughing

He said to Akwoodi that "A Room is 15,000Cfr ($ 50), Multiply it by two days, that is 30,000Cfr ($ 100.)" when, in reality, it's about just half the amount.

1 West African CFA Franc = 0.0017 U.S. Dollar
so
15.0000 West African CFA Franc = 25.78 USDollar (not $50). Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.54 - Our boy, to Akwoodi:
Quote:
This is the vehicle receipt from Lagos to Togo.

The Amount paid is N19,000 naira, when converted to Togolese franc it is 29,000Cfr.

I don't know the amount in dollars.

and
Quote:
I got your mail that you will know longer come again today.. Even as I understand your cautiousness as regards safety and avoiding night travels.. I must say this news breaks my heart.its quite unfortunate.

Apart from the hotel bill of $100.

I also sent receipt for my transportation from Lagos to Lome..The cost of transport is 29,000Cfr(i dont know the dollar equivalent)..did you get that receipt??

Meanwhile as for the extra expenses:
Yesterday food and water: 2000Cfr
Today, should be tbe same thing: 2000cfr.
Total food expenses is :4000Cfr.

So, I'll be getting $100 covering cost of hotel bill and 33,000Cfr covering the cost of transportation and food.

Lucky

15.52 - Akwoodi responds:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, please believe me that I am not happy with all these delays, but this is the reality in which we live here. Yes, I also received the last receipt sent and I believe the amount of US $250 covers all expenses so far; I'll give that money to Joojoo, to have him tomorrow when he will meet you. Can you confirm that the meeting time remains 11.00 in the same place? That hotel? Akwoodi

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That invoice has a website listed, which shows this company has nothing to do with transportation. www.sis007.com

Oh well, let him weave his web of deceit......for now.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My English is so bad, or our boy is just stupid?

16.35 - He sent me this message:
Quote:
I am concern about the timing of tomorrow delivery.obviously I will no longer be in that hotel when the driver comes around.

If you say tomorrow your driver leaves Accra for Lome at 11am. (I said that the meeting would be at 11.00... not that the driver would leave Accra at 11.00!)

He will probably be driving for 5hrs to Lome and border checks may delay him for say another 1hr, this mean your driver should be meeting me at about 5pm or 6pm.

Considering that my hotel bill expires tomorrow by 12noon,I don't have money to rebook another hotel reservation for tomorrow.

Therefore, instead of 11am, cant you just make the driver leave Accra earlier like from 7am or 8am? ..That way he'll be in Lome by 12noon , make the delivery then he will be able to return to Accra in time.

You have to consider my waiting time here.

Lucky

Anyway, Akwoodi is a profesional, so:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, of course, we will do as you please. Let's say the meeting is set for 12.00 at the hotel? It's OK for you? Akwoodi

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he's just stupid. You were very clear in that the meeting time was at 11, and that time was not when the driver was supposed to leave. I'm thinking that tomorrow, since his hotel bill allegedly expires then, we encourage him to leave for destination #2 tomorrow afternoon once Joojoo needs to find another border crossing.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at 3:10 Lucky writes
Quote:

Hello Abdul
I am now in Lome, Togo.
Please send the money to me, I will use my ID to pick it up at western union.

Send it to my name;
SURNAME:GOTTOH
FIRST NAME:LUCKY

I am here waiting for you to send.

Please send $200.

Just now, Abdul replies (not to the above email, but the one where Lucky writes he is going to Casablanca)

Quote:

Dear mistre Lucky Mutana,

I am thanking you for the email.

I am apolgising, because I was being not able to make the transfer today. I was having familial urgency. The husband of mine daughter is being in an accident where he is being hit from a automobile. He has being taken to the hospital with multiple fractures in the leg. I was needing to be in the hospital to arranging the things all day.

But also having good news for yuo. I already telling you that I was speaking with mine Imam (being the pastor) about yuo. Without the knowing of me, he made asking in the mosquée for the charity for yuo. He is telling me that he wanting you to having life changing opportunité also, like mine. Friend, I am happy to telling that he was able to raising all the 700 yuo asking. Now it is being possible to going to Casablanca!!

As I need being in hospital all next days, mine Imam will going to Westron Union in mine name and sending you the money tomorrow with the security.

Alluah is with yuo. I hoping you succeeding in retrieve the package so you can enjoying better life, just as me. Remember, friend, that my door is always being open for yuo!!

Please accept, Sir, the expression of my distinguished feelings

Abdul Sasamo

The Imam will f*ck up, and send the money to Mali. Sexy Pic will be used, so nothing can go wrong there Twisted Evil

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahahaha, fantastic twist! clapping
Basically, after Joojoo steals all the money and the parcel, our idiot will have to travel to Mali if he wants to recover that $ 700.
Piece of cake, I would like to say! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

16.25 - Our stupid lad writes to Mike, Claude and Francis... practically, the same "previous" message.
Quote:
I am concern about the timing of tomorrow delivery. Obviously I may no longer be in that hotel when the driver comes around.

Mr Akwoodi, your company representative in Accra said your driver shall leaves Accra for Lome at 11am tomorrow.

If he should leave Accra at 11am,he will probably be driving for 5hrs to Lome and border checks may delay him for say another 1hr, this mean your driver should be meeting me at Lome about 5pm or 6pm.

You have to note that my hotel bill expires tomorrow by 12noon,I don't have money left with me to rebook another hotel reservation for tomorrow.

Therefore, instead of the driver leaving by 11am, cant you just make the driver leave Accra earlier like from 7am or 8am? ..That way, he should be in Lome by 12noon , make the delivery then he will be able to return to Accra intime(before dark).

You have to consider my waiting time here. Please let the driver leaves Accra early or else,I will be thrown out of the hotel and I will be stranded.

Lucky

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is copying the panic messages to Francis who dithers about nonsense.

Quote:
I have returned to read good news, and am disappointed the celebration has not yet started but is delayed somewhat. Still, this is an exciting time and worth the wait! ( A very long wait we hope!)I have had messages from Walter and some forwarded from others and yourself that I can see how hard everyone is working to make this happen. (That is 5 Star service for you!) That is heartwarming. Our circle of friends continues to grow as shipping agents on two continents work tirelessly on your behalf. Church members pray and you have made a new friend in Mr. S*****. This sense of community is just one benefit of our awards program. Blessings abound here son! (hopefully he will just how lucky he is to be among friends....)
The schedule will work itself out, and all will be well. We have not journeyed this far together to let anything stand in our way now!
My wife and I are now taking the grand kids out for ice cream and to stop at a fruit stand for some summer fruits. I envy you being in Togo as you said they grow fruits and things. (Envy is probably not the word the lad would choose right now.....) We have restricted crops here due to snow for a good part of the year but Ontario cherries are now in season and this is a reason to celebrate! (while the lad worries about being thrown out of his hotel, Francis speaks of ice cream for children.)

I look forward to your travel log stories later today

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, this idiot responds to the last message of Akwoodi:
Quote:
Yes,12 noon is OK for me.
If the driver moves in time I will still be at the hotel by 12noon.

Lucky.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems resigned to his fate.

Quote:
I guess i have know choice but to wait for the delivery tomorrow.
OK have a nice outing with the kids.

Regards,

Tomorrow will be a better day I'm sure. Friday is when border guards always let their guard down..........

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad responds to Sasamo:
Quote:
OK I guess I will have to wait and sleep here in Lome(Togo) for today.then
tomorrow when receive the money your imam Is sending,i can go to the
airport and book flight to Casablanca.

I hope also that your imam sends this money on time because all the money
remaining with me here is just $31, i will use the $31 to lodge in a small
hotel but the money is not enough to eat.this mean that i will have to fast
for today.

So sorry to hear about the boy that had injury.. I pray May the Almighty
Allah heal him quickly.

I really appreciate what your imam did for me(been able to raise charity
money for me from the mosque)..impressive,well I hope he does send the
money very early tomorrow because I am so hungry now.

PS: since the money was raised as a charity, do I still need to refundit??..I am just asking.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

There may be some miscommunication with the imam.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Advaita
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
That invoice has a website listed, which shows this company has nothing to do with transportation. www.sis007.com

Oh well, let him weave his web of deceit......for now.

I found this website and the address is the same as shown on the invoice:

https://3661.en.ec21.com/

... and again nothing to do with transportation! supposedly crude oil is it's main product (or is it?).

I looked at the invoice again and saw the supposed company email address was a yahoo account, it wouldn't be used in a business. Would this be a fake website?

Last edited by Advaita on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18.30 - Directly from the PLog servers, our boy just received this message:
Quote:
Your parcel has reached the commercial hub of Kotoka International Airport, in Accra (Ghana)

Obviously, the position of the parcel (on the map) it is the right one. He can be happy now! Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The CEO of this 'crude oil company is a Mr I S C G@ttah.

Sorry, the full first name is long and a mouthful, but the second name is Sanni.

Could this be a relative, or the lad himself?
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few months back he gave me that website and told me it proved he had chicken farming experience. He said his partners gave up. It had no chicken connections I could see. So he doesn't hide it, but the connection makes no sense.
Whatever the connection, it won't help much in Lome.

The success of the chicken farming concept has led the church to recognise what a blessing it has been to be working with our lad. He has infused a new spirit in the good works of the church.

Quote:
I have been catching up on developments and it seems as though tomorrow will be the day. We are all excited that at long last you will be able to put your plans into action and start that chicken farm as you have dreamed. We are months away from funding other projects but the next focus area is South America, and we have been encouraged by your chicken farm idea and have been entertaining sponsoring an alpaca farm. We have had such applications in the past, so given the importance of agriculture, this will prob. be part of the next few awards. Thank you for inspiring us!

Tomorrow looks to be a busy day!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Today will be a beautiful day for our chicken-man. Akwoodi writes to him:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, good morning! Now we're doing the final preparations, Joojoo checks the van and my employees bring the package out of the warehouse. Shortly Joojoo will drive for Lome. I gave him $350 and I told him to give you $250. The rest of $100 is for unexpected expenses (fuel, bribe, hotel, restaurant, etc). Joojoo will keep you in touch with the exact position he's in, from time to time, when he pauses. Please accept my apologies for yesterday's delay. His route will be: Accra-Tema-Sege-Sokpo-Sogakope-Akatsi-Afife-Agbozume-Tokor-Denu-Aflao-Lome. If everything is OK Joojoo will be in the meeting place before 12.00. Akwoodi

- in the border area, the company's van will be stopped by a Togolese police patrol.
- because PLog does NOT have an operating license in Togo, Joojoo is not allowed to enter in Lome.
- those $ 100 (the money reserved for various expenses) are seized by corrupt policemen.
- Joojoo heads north to try to find a more permissive border crossing.
- Our idiot is encouraged to go on a journey to Noepe... at only 30 km away from Lome. Laughing ... then to Kpalime, at 130 km away from Lome. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky needs advise from his new friend

Quote:

Dear Abdul

Please i have these two questions i need to ask you:

#1; When you were in Morocco to collect your award.. Did you open your parcel in the presence of staff of Pitts Logistics?

#2: After receiving the money in Morocco, tell me how were you able to successfully move the money from Morocco to your Country in Guinea?

I need your answers and advise to this important questions.

As regards the money your imam is sending to me by western union today, please let him indicate the senders name, city,state and country where money is being sent from.

I hope he sends the money early.

PS: i pray for quick recovery for the boy that sustained injury.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MorganlaFay and @ALurker. Great finds! Must be related..too much of a coincidence.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

06.30 - Joojoo (the driver) send a short message to our chicken-man:
Quote:
AM ON MA WAY TO LOMEE AND AM ALREDY PASSD TEME VILAJE
NO PROBLM ON DA ROAD AM OK

===

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joojoo kicks ass!!
Advaita
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MorganleFay @sparky905 he is using this so-called valid business to produce BS invoices for his transport costs getting to Lome, so it kinda is helping him Very Happy

Also on the Contact tab, the "Business Manager" Charles Sanni is using a well used profile picture.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oblated wrote:
Joojoo kicks ass!!

Yeah, no doubts here! We all know Joojoo. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

06.39 - Lucky (the chicken-man) wrote to Akwoodi... that was before he read the messages today:
Quote:
Goodmorning Mr.Akwoodi,

I am sure by now your driver should be on his way to meet with me at the Hotel in Lome.Togo.
Below I have enclosed my details for him to easily locate and identify me.
I'll be expecting him to here by noon.
Thanks.

Lucky Gottoh.

Name of Hotel: HOTEL LILLY
Name of Recipient: LUCKY M. GOTTOH
Recipient telephone:(+228)9
Hotel Room Number : 113 (upstairs).

06.47 - Ten minutes later, he probably received both today's messages (from Joojoo and Akwoodi), so he returned with clarifications:
Quote:
OK I have just seen your mail.and the driver just wrote me too..I will get in touch with him now.
Thanks alot.

Lucky

07.06 - Akwoodi to Lucky:
Quote:
Yes sir, Joojoo will be in touch with you all day long, till delivery. His English is precarious but I'm sure you will understand him very well. In your conversations with him, it should be good to use only simple, common words and short phrases. Akwoodi

===

07.44 - More fun with the chicken-man... he responds to Joojoo.
Quote:
Thank you,I will be expecting you.
The Hotel is located 3seconds just across the Border in Lome.
Use the details below to get me:

Name of Hotel: HOTEL LILLY
Name of Recipient: LUCKY M. GOTTOH
Recipient telephone:(+228)99119***
Hotel Room Number : 113 (upstairs).

Drive safe!

Lucky

- Joojoo to Lucky:
Quote:
AM ON SEGE WAITNIG ON DA ROAD
TRAFIC JAM AND MANY MANY POLIS PATROLES

===

I made a calculation error in terms of local time... Between Togo and Nigeria is one hour difference, so now it is only 08.25 in Lome. I have made all corrections in my posts.

It is obvious that I have to make Joojoo to delay, so I invented a road event on the bridge crossing the Volta River.
Quote:
​AM PASSED KASEEH VILAJE ON ROAD TO KOPOTAME​ UNA HUNDRD KILMERTES FO LOMEE
DA SOKPO BRIDJE IZ BLOCKD BY UNA TRUCK OVARTURND DHER UNA DED WOMA AND IZ FULL POLIS DHERE
AM SPOK NOW WIDH UNA DRIVAR COMEENG FRO AKATSI HE TEL MI 2 HOORES WAITNIG

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good news for our friend

Sexy Pic wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Abdul Sasamo wants to send you USD 700.00 with Western Union.

To complete the procedure, you are required to provide a security picture.
Please log into Sexy Pic with the following details:

Email ID : [email protected]
Password : xxxxxx

For security reasons you are required to change the password the first time you log in.

After you have logged in, you will find detailed instructions about the procedure. Your TransactionID is SPC57xxxxxx

If you are experiencing any problems with our service, please do not hesitate to contact
us.

Yours truly,
The Sexy Pic Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic