SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul wrote:

Dear mr. Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking you for the mail. It is nice to making you acquintance.

I am giving you the congratulations for also being béneficaire for mistre Francis Church! It has changing my life, and I hope for yuo also!

It is really shame that you not capable for being in Casablanca for the célébration. I am not having enough words to describing to you. Mistre Clyde and Keshawn make us feel like the royal people. The foods were inbelievable, there were uncountable fresh juices of fruit and the desserts was divine. I have not expérience anything like so in the whole of my life and I am thinking I will again never! Oh please, and the mistre Keshawn wife Caroonda. She is goddess. There can no be other woman that being more beautiful and gentille. All my life I will thinking of my days in Casablanca.

It would be be a grand pleasure if I am meeting you someday. Perhaps we then can tell the story of our succès and how mistre Francis has changing our lifes. My door is open to yuo always.

You are asking for to loan you the money. I not understand why you needing to ask a stranger total? When mistre Francis telling me I am béneficaire for package, I am working extra, asking the friends, take a loan. Then, not even having enough, I needing to sell my best instrument. Is bolong bata that my Baba (is father of the father) make for me when I come of age. I am having tears in the eyes when I need selling, but I am knowing that it was for me having better future, so I did doing it. And I know my Baba approuve. Friend!, you are needing to take matters in the own hands and do what is being nécessaire. Stop to beg with the strangers, and get it doing!

And, for the matter of the fact. I would be loaning yuo the money if I am being able, but please telling me, how can I making sure that I will be paid back? If loaning a friend, there is trust. If loaning the family, there is love. But what is there for loaning a stranger total? Yuo speaking of a contract , but I knowing the proverb is true : "egg and contract is easily broken". There needs be more than only words.

Please accept, Sir, the expression of my distinguished feelings.

Abdul Sasamo

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:

Francis said no such thing. The lad begged to have contact info so he could tap into the other recipient's new found wealth. Francis will not be pleased were he to find out about this lie........

Obviously, Abdul will have confirmed to Francis that our friend had contacted him and told him what was written. I too think Francis will not be amused.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Son:

Earlier I provided you the contact information for Mr S***** as you were seeking his assistance. He forwarded your message and I am concerned about something you wrote.

He said since you have already collected your package. perhaps I should ask you to assist me with the transportation to get my own package.

I said no such thing! You asked me to provide the contact information and I did, but this was NOT my suggestion. I merely followed up on what you wanted. I wish for you to make that distinction clear to Mr S*****.

I understand you are under stress but lying to this man is wrong. Especially since Walter I spent a lot of time together today trying to work out logistics for your package. As you know PLog is expanding its operations in Africa and has acquired offices in various cities. Some operations are fully functioning (such as Casablanca) and others are being made ready (such as the Sierra Leone location and a new one in Accra which is in Ghana). Walter has the power of gentle persuasion and is calling in some favours to assist you. So I am very upset that while he and I were in discussions, you were telling Mr S***** it was my idea for you to ask for money from him!

I expect for you to correct that misconception. Then I will be able to share details on what Walter and I are proposing.

Overall it is a minor slap over a minor point, but it is very important that we establish catching the lad in a lie, and it wastes his time explaining things. This will lead to hesitation and stalling on the lender's part, prolonging the lad's agony.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Obviously, our boy is desperate. Twisted Evil
He can not borrow money so, if we want to get a "Safari" from him, then we have to be realistic and choose a destination where he can make it easy and inexpensive. By bus. Even if the trip lasts for 2 days. In Yaounde, Cameroon. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With some creativity, he could also get to Abeche inexpensively, although it would be a bit longer of a journey. We can't make that decision for him, however; the lad needs to decide where he can go, and since all the options he's choosing from are acceptable by our terms, it's no issue for us to give him flexibility.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky wrote:

Dear Sasamo,

I am happy to read from you and more importantly, I'm happy for the fact that the package you received is an opportunity to positively change your life.

While I admire your victory by overcoming all obstacles, unfortunately I'm still battling with my obstacles.. Good for you that you even have something expensive to sell,well as for me,i don't even have anything to sell. I come from a very poor background and my late parent doesn't even have a house in the village.The truth is, life had not been favourable to me so i am sure
with this Award package waiting for me,when i have it,i will have the chance to positively improve my lifestyle and atleast change my family's background.

Reading through your mail, i noticed you also mentioned that i am
asking you ''A Total Stranger'' for a financial assistance..well, my
answer to this is, Yes i admit i do not know you. i have know choice
but to beg a total stranger Like You because my Bank,Friends and
Families had all turned me down at a point like this when i Needed Them
The Most.. Also, i want you to know that it is the same total
stranger[Church] that have donated these money for you to help get you a better life.

Always remember that the Award Package you received in Morocco was
pre-designed by God,it is your Destiny so you should be thankful to God for this rare gift.Most people are not privileged to get this type of gift so,have it in mind that this is the gift of God love to you.so,the same God who had showed you this love also expects you to reciprocate this type of love to those in need..''I have the same gift of love like you'' but i am yet to receive mine because i am yet to break my financial obstacle.so,atleast you can extend your love to me by helping me with the USD700 transportation i am requesting from you..

If you will assist me,please do it for God sake, do not worry or fear about the repayment.ofcourse i will surely repay back whatever you send to me.it[http://me.it/] will be ungrateful of me to take from you and not return what I take..God will be furious at me if i do not re-payback,but.I am sure it wouldn't comes to that. On a sincere note,i want you to Relax your mind for I will surely repay you back within days with added interest.

I have enclosed my infos below if you will be sending by bank transfer
or western union.,Most importantly,i intend getting my package before
this weekend,so I'm expected make the trip say tomorrow Wednesday or Thursday of this week, So try and send the money on intime.

Meanwhile as an African,i am sure you must heard this adage that says;
"A friend in need is A Friend Indeed".. i hope we become friends from
now onward because i am sure with our friendship we stand to benefit
alot from each other probably now, or later in the future.

Again, it was nice reading from you especially knowing that you broke the
financial obstacle facing you to make it all the way to Morocco and
successfully picked up your package. Hopefully with your helping hand i should look forward to receiving mine too. For me,i did regretted missing such a Moroccan party that should stay in my memory for a lifetime.
Yours truly,

Lucky Gottoh

Sasamo wrote:

Dear mr. Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking you for the mail.

Yes, I also thinking that the God name Alluah is giving me this grande opportunité for my life. He give me obstacle and when I am overcoming it, getting a great award! If there not is the struggle, there is not being the strength.

How it is being possible, that yuo family and friends not wanting helping yuo? They not wanting you having better life? Have you being bad person for them? For me, is inbelievable that my family and friend would not wanting helping me, when I needing help. Particulièrement when is such grande opportunité for me.

If I had not being able for raising money for plane trip, surely I be in the car or bus. Anything for getting where needing to be, and showing God name Alluah I am worth for him, yet yuo are making the sulk and giving up it seeming. You must act and you must doing now brother!

As for money. I already asking you how am I being sure that you can and willing to pay to me back? I am asking for more than just words, but getting only words again. I can not affording losing 700. I also not knowing why it is being 700 you asking. Is too much for the trip you are taking or you wanting première class perhaps? Is not making sense much what you are saying. Also avoiding my asking for more than words.

I am wanting to help, but am needing more answers.

Please accept, Sir, the expression of my distinguished feelings

Abdul Sasamo

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, our dear Lucky wrote to Francis:
Quote:
Since I am unable to raise funds for plane,I am opting to make the trip by road. I will have to go to Bamako, Mali since the shipping has a full office there.

I made some enquiries at the motor park today..a transport companies I spoke with says there's know straight ride to Sierra Leone, one has to first stop at Lome in Togo then take another bus. I heard buses going to Sierra Leone will have to pass through Mali,hence my reason for chosen Mali.

If you say Mr Walter has connection in Togo then I pray his contact should be in Lome,Togo because that is where I am told I can get buses going to the rest of west African the countries.

We will see what his final choice will be. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, this arrived in Abdul's mail

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It looks perfectly legitimate and I think anyone can trust in such a Statement! Muhahahaahha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like our friend will be packing his suitcase!

Quote:
Yes,I accept the package should be delivered to me in Togo.

The shipper always does it's best. What can go wrong now?

Quote:
this will allow PITT'S move the package from Morocco to Ghana ahead of my trip to Togo where I will wait for them in an hotel.

Let us hope it is an expensive one, since the shipper is offering total reimbursement!

Quote:
You are you advising I wait or start going there now?

As much as I'd like to advise that, he needs to wait for instructions from the shipping agents....but I do admire his enthusiasm.

Quote:
I can't be more happy now.

Believe me, a lot of people are happy with this news!

Quote:
As a west African,I can tell you Ghana customs are the best among other West African countries, now my fear is if the Ghana customs will or will not detect the money hidden in the consignments..Those Ghanaian customs are very good.

Perhaps,you need to press it upon the shipping company to ensure the package is highly secured and it is not tampered with.

It is like he is writing our script for us! Thank you Mr Chicken Farmer for pointing out a near future issue at the border........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 08.50 - Claude to our lad:
Quote:
Hi Lucky,

I have found right now a message confirming the shipment of your parcel to our Accra warehouse. Is it true, did you ask for this? Before giving a resettlement order, I have to be sure you asked for this operation to be done and I need to be sure everything will be done as it should. I need your explicit confirmation, because we also need to secure the financial funds needed for compensatory payments. You will be present in Accra? When?

Cheers,
Claude

===

09.13 - Mr. Idiot writes to me and Mike (MrMystery):
Quote:
Dear Sirs,
Following the arrangement of Mr Francis and Mr Walter, we have decided the package be delivered to me in Lome,Togo.
I understand from Mr Walter that PLog is setting up a new office in Accra,Ghana and that if I am come to Lome, the company can still deliver my package across to me from Ghana to Lome.

I hereby accept that the delivery be made to me in Lome,Togo.

I am right now heading from Lagos Nigeria to Lome Togo.I will stay the night in an hotel and hopefully tomorrow Thursday I meet your delivery team and my package.

Yours faithfully,

Lucky Gottoh.

09.30 - Claude to our Lucky:
Quote:
Okay, so I'll have to talk to Akwoodi (the Accra manager) and arrange all this stuff. I will ensure the shipment of your parcel on the Casablanca-Accra route and I will send to Akwoodi your details and the request to solve the problem. You will need to be able to communicate with Akwoodi and his driver (that man he will send to Lome). So, make sure you have a valid SIM card in Togo! The Ghana regional manager's email address is akwoodi's mail.
You will need to tell him the details of your trip (when you arrive in Lome, at what hotel you are staying, etc.) and decide together how the delivery will take place.
Cheers,
Claude

===

If everything goes well then our idiot will arrive in Lome (Togo) tomorrow - Thursday.
- The parcel will be delayed, so it will arrive in Accra just Friday morning. Laughing
- Customs officers at the border crossing point near Lome (red point #1 on the map) will not allow the company's driver access. Laughing
- So Joojoo (the driver) will try to head north to Ghana with the intention of crossing the border to Togo elsewhere (red point #2 on the map).
- There will be many unpleasant events and many delays. We will build the story according to the way the idiot reacts. Twisted Evil

===

- I think the idiot is already on the bus and he receives our messages late.
Quote:
Sir,
I have just received your mail.I actually just sent you an email confirming the relocation to Accra,but I am told your delivery team can bring it over to me in Lome,Togo.
Please I prefer the delivery in Lome,Togo.

Lucky Gottoh.

10.04 - Claude:
Quote:
Hi Lucky,
I have already responded to this message and sent you your email address for the Ghana manager (mr. Akwoodi Osuaze).
Yes, the delivery will be done in Lome, but the driver will need precise coordination from you. Please keep Akwoodi aware of the details of your trip, ok?
Cheers,
Claude

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis is over the moon this morning! The chicken farming industry is about to get a little more interesting! As always, Francis views things thru a positive lens, so he sends the lad an encouraging note.

Quote:
I am so pleased that at long last things are unfolding in the manner intended! This is what patience and faith can bring about when they are applied in equal measure to a problem!

Son, it would be a great boost to our fellowship if you could send pictures of your journey to us as you travel. They will be a wonderful illustration to the story. I am looking forward to announcing your success at the Sunday service this weekend.

Travel well son! I am going to take Walter out for lunch today as a gesture of thanks for all his hard work.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! A travel journal, beautifully illustrated, may be extremely useful at the Sunday's sermon. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a border crossing!

Quote:
I am right now entering Benin republic, should be in Togo in the next 5-6hrs.
Because of difference in country telecommunication network,I may not be able to reach you until I get there.

I will try write you once I'm there.
Thanks.

Lucky

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.15 - Lucky reply to Claude:
Quote:
Thanks Mr Claude,
I shall be reaching Mr Akwoodi Osuaze.
Hopefully we meet tomorrow but let in case you don't hear from me it is because my phone network may not go through once I'm in Togo but let mr Akwoodi know that I will lodging at an hotel very close to the Ghanaian Togolese border..they will have to cross the border into Togo (Lome).
I will try get a new sim to keep in touch.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

Lucky writes also to my Ghana manager (Mr. Akwoodi):
Quote:
Hello Mr Osuaze,
My name is Mr.Lucky Gottoh, a Nigerian traveling to Lome,Togo to receive my parcel from PLog.
I am sure both Mr Claude Postomeri and Mr.Mike Neuberry may have already have informed you of my trip to Lome in Togo.
Right now I am at the Nigerian/Benin Republic border.. I should be in Lome in few hours and should lodge in one of the hotels very close to the Ghanaian border.
However I will try get a new sim card to reach you from Togo.
I hope we meet up tomorrow as I am told you are the one bringing the parcel over to me.

Yours sincerely,

Lucky Gottoh.

===

17.50 - Akwoodi to Lucky:
Quote:
Hello mr. Gottoh, yeah, I know who you are. I have already learned that a parcel from Casablanca has to reach me, and I have to send a driver to Lome to make the delivery to you. I need precise details and clear pictures with you and the meeting place, so the driver does not make any mistake. Once you get to Lome, take a picture of yourself and the hotel where you are staying tonight. Give me all the necessary details (address and directions). My driver will contact you tomorrow morning. Have a nice evening! Akwoodi Osuaze - Ghana PLog Regional Manager

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul is being a friend. Our boy will need friends later on.

Quote:

Dear mr. Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking you for the email.

Today, I am speaking with mine Imam (being the pastor) about you and you question for the loan. He is telling me that Alluah is sending you to me. Qur'an (being the bible) is also saying that for Muslim, they needing to help that personnes that are needing help.

This opportunité is for life changing. So for Alluah is must that I helping yuo and being yuo friend

I am afraid that I can not giving USD 700, but will trying to give as much as I can. I will going to Westron Union tomorrow and sending money. I trust you and Alluah that yuo paying me back.

Please accept, Sir, the expression of my distinguished feelings

Abdul Sasamo

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is early morning in Togo. Our lad sent a picture, his hotel in background.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is not the face of a happy man, I'm thinking.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He responded to Francis' questions and he has had quite a story to tell so far.
Quote:
The journey from Nigeria to Benin Republic was good ride.it went smoothly. (Getting in is supposed to be easy, getting out is the issue...)
But while entering the Togolese border from Benin Republic, a vigilant Togolese immigration officer caught me taking a selfie with my phone, he accosted me, and harrassed me in public, the immigration officer made it clear to me that it is an offence to take a photo of their border(perhaps they thought i was spying on them)..we argued for a longtime as I had to explain myself that i am not a spy,not satisfied,he called his colleagues against me and they eventually seized my phone.I was detained in their cell for almost 20min,and knowing that they were adamant in taking the matter to another level,i had know choice but to beg them that I am sorry. I eventually settled them with $35 for them to release my phone and let me go..when I looked at my phone they had deleted the photos. (Evil border guards might reappear in this story, perhaps detaining delivery men....)

I would have intended taken more pictures but looking at the encounter i had with the immigration officers,I will prefer I stay low key.at least to safeguard my phone. But hey,that does mean Togo is an hostile country,No.its a beautiful country..the hotel I lodged is very OK but abit expensive,in my view i will say the hotel is a three-to four star ( almost $50 for a night).

When I arrived at the hotel, I had to buy a sim card to make calls and be able to access Internet on my phone. I emailed Mike,Clyde and the Pitts representative in Ghana informing them of my arrival,they have all responded to me,so hopefully by noon or later in the day I should be looking out for the Ghanian deliveryman to bring the package. (Just keep looking....)

Right now i am scared because I have expended all the money I had with me, (that was by design.....) I have been to Accra before in the past,from Accra to the border is like 4/5hrs by road.so,i doubt if the package can meet me in the morning,I am hopefully that the delivery van made it here on time or else I will be thrown out of the hotel if I'm unable to renew my stay. (The availability of money for lodging is not bothering you in my parallel bait where you are trying to steal from my nursing student....)

But, theres a little hope..when i checked my email, i got a message from Mr S***** promising he is going to send small amount of money to me today..hopefully when he does that,I can use that to renew my hotel stay for another one night.and yes,ofcourse I will repay s***** back for whatever he sends me.I just needed his money as back up plan incase anything worst happens to me here. (S***** might be your new best friend....)

meanwhile should everything works out fine as I plan,then later in the day I will go round the city and take some photos and send it to Togo..so,I guess you should wish me good luck.
I will surely update you on how things unfolds with the delivery.

Francis replies with his usual warmhearted but useless messages.

Quote:
I am off to bed now, but must say your story is quite fascinating. Take care of yourself and I'm sorry that you were detained by border guards. I do not think you did anything wrong but believe they knew you could be extorted for money. I have read and heard about corrupt border guards and the expectation of bribes. It is a sad way of life. So, send what pictures you can, but do so safely! That reference to Mr. S***** is heartwarming. It is wonderful to see the almost instant bonds of friendship forming over people who have been touched by the church.
I have some family matters to attend to tomorrow but will check in to see your journey as it unfolds!

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Abdul he wrote
Quote:

I read your message.. Thank you for finally agreeing to help me.

Please send the money to me early tomorrow, ..Do not send to me in Nigeria,instead,I want you to send to me in Lome, Togo.

It will interest you to know that the deadline for me to claim my package is very near.so,i wouldn't want to delay anymore in claiming this package.so I think instead of me waiting in Nigeria expecting what you want to send to me,It is reasonable i should atleast start moving closer to Morocco immediately.

. .with the little money I have with me I will need to go by road. now i have booked the bus that will leave very early tomorrow morning to Lome in Togo.this trip will take me roughly 5-6hrs.

Hopefully by mid day you would have already sent whatever amount you intend to borrow me to support my trip to Morocco.

From Lome,Togo.. I intends to entering another bus going to Mali and then from Mali I will take another bus to Morocco.

I understand taking a bus from Lome direct to Mali is a 36hrs journey and then Mali to Morocco is another 36hrs which means I shall be spending a total of 72hrs on the road..well,I am determined to get my package, so i will surely get to Morocco successfully by the Grace of God.

When I reach Lome,Togo I will check my email to possibly see whatever you send to me by western union.

Please use this details below to send the money by Western union:

Surname: GOTTOH
First name: LUCKY

PS: Send it early before noon. Send $200(Two hundred dollars).

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we have another winner!

Yesterday - 23.01 - Lucky to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Sir,
I have just arrived in Lome.
You can find my hotel located immediately after the Ghanian border of Lome.
I already booked for a room, I dont know the name of the hotel yet but i will get the name and picture and send to you tonight as requested.
My Togolese telephone number is: 99119***.

Regards,

PS: I hope to see you or the driver tomorrow.

Lucky Gottoh.

Thursday - 00.25 - Lucky, another message:
Quote:
Dear Akwoodi,

The name of hotel: Hotel Lilly (its very close to the cha is no Ghanaian /Togolese border in Aflao.

I already attached photos of hotel.
I will expect to hear from you tomorrow.

Thanks.

Lucky Gottoh

- Ten minutes later:
Quote:
When the driver gets to aflao border Ghanaian/Togolese border, he should call me on (+228)99119***.

PS: Did you get the photos of the hotel?

Thanks.

Lucky Gottoh

00.36 - Lucky to all (Akwoodi, Mike, Francis and Dr. John):
Quote:
I am now in Lome,the Togolese capital..my number is (+228)99119***.
I am lodged at an hotel called Hotel Lilly, very close to the Ghanaian. Togolese border in Aflao.in Togo.

I hope to meet the delivery team tomorrow.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh.

===

06.45 - Akwoodi to Lucky and Mike:
Quote:
Hello mr. Gattah, good morning to you! I found your messages sent last night. Those photos are somewhat unclear and I think it would be useful for the correct identification to send me another photo. Made day, on good light. The name of your driver is Joojoo Amalauni (joojoo mail). His car is a white van, inscribed on both sides with the logo and the name of our company. Please tell me exactly and clearly what is the meeting place. If you wants to meet him at your hotel, then Joojoo needs to know the exact address of the hotel because he is not allowed to get out of the car and leave the package unattended. I'm still waiting for confirmation from Morocco that the package is on the plane and arrives here in a few hours. For now, from the data I have at my disposal, the parcel is still at Casablanca airport. This is a common situation in air-freight transport, especially if the consolidation of the parcels is done in the night. I will announce you as soon as the parcel arrived here, so that you would be ready to meet the driver. Theoretically, between Accra and Lome there are about 5 hours of driving and, if we have no problems on the route, then everything will end in the afternoon. Akwoodi

My plan:

*Today*
- the package arrives very late in Accra... Lucky has to sleep at the hotel in Lome for one more night. Laughing
- Joojoo (the driver) is leaving for Lome only tomorrow morning.
*Tomorrow*
- before the border area, Joojoo is stopped by a police team that checks the documents of the car...
- because PLog does not have an valid operating license in Togo, the driver is not allowed to pass into Lome and Joojoo is forced to return.
- Joojoo heads to the north of the country with the intention of crossing the border through "a more permissive" border crossing point.
- there's an accident with some goats... the car radiator breaks. Repair will take many hours... it is already very late in the night. Laughing
*Saturday*
- the radiator did not come in time and the mechanic is drunk and did not come to work... Joojoo is stuck in a ghanaian village called Menuso and located north, near the Togolese border.
- Lucky can come in there if he wants to receive the parcel. Joojoo has enough cash on him, so he'll settle all the expenses of our idiot.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

From here: https://www.easytrackghana.com/travel-information-ghana_border-crossings.php

Aflao is the main border crossing between Ghana and Togo to the east. It is the only officially recognized customs entry point between Togo and Ghana. Other remote crossings are possible, but are more difficult. Beware when at Wli Falls that you do not accidentally stray into Togo. There are Togo security patrols waiting to 'arrest' unsuspecting tourists who cross this unmarked border. This arrest will lead to threats to be taken to the official entry point at Aflao or to jail until you pay an acceptable fine/tip/bribe.

Excellent news, right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

@Bertje:

- Because our idiot has lied to you and said he wants to get to Togo, then to Mali and finally to Morocco, I think your character (Abdul) can make a very beautiful gesture. A noble gesture! Laughing
- You will tell him that you're on holiday with your lovely wife, but of course you want to be sure everything will be good for our dear Lucky... so, you sent him $800 by Western Union.
- You did not understand exactly his last message (because Abdul's english is so-so) so you sent those amount of $800 to Mali, not to Togo! Laughing
- Obviously, Abdul will respond to Lucky's messages only lately... Abdul is somewhere in an exotic destination (with the money received from Francis) and does not check the mail too often.

That money remains there in Mali, so if our liar idiot wants those money, he has to go to Mali! Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

08.43 - Our boy is unhappy and sends a message to Claude. Laughing
Quote:
Mr.Claude,

The update from your representatives in Ghana says the package is still at Casablanca, Morocco.

But I believed we have agreed two days ago that the package should come to Ghana and then your company delivery van can bring it to me at the Ghanian Togolese order,so, i'd expected this package to have been flown into Accra(Ghana) last night(overnight) so that by morning time today (Thursday) i'll be able to meet up the delivery man.

Now that its still in Morocco, I'm begining to doubt if this delivery would be possible today.. I'm now getting scared because I have expended all the money I have with me hoping that I'll meet your delivery van in the morning.

By mid day if delivery does not come,I will be thrown out of the hotel because I won't be able to renew my stay.

So, please try all your best to ensure that the package is moved into Accra, today.so that your delivery man can meet me up.

Lucky Gottoh.

09.25 - Claude responds to our lad (Mike is in CC):
Quote:
Hi Lucky,

Your parcel will reach Ghana today (in Accra), I can guarantee this. I can not guarantee the timeframe, because in Africa no one complies with any rule and everything is somewhat chaotic. From my latest information, those lazy idiot people who were supposed to manipulate parcels last night did not show up at work. In Casablanca there are more parcels coming from different destinations, which are gathered and sent together to a common destination. This process it's called "Consolidation" and is practiced by all the carriers to lower their costs / kilogram. Now, there is intense work there in Casablanca and I have received clear information that the package will arrive in Accra right after lunch time. I will keep you up to date, but you can also verify yourself the situation by our online tracking system.

You do not have to worry about the cost of your trip, because our manager in Ghana has received precise instructions to send enough cash to you, with the driver. But you need to keep the receipts and mail them to the ghanaian manager, so that he can know what is the total amount of money to send to you.

Cheers,
Claude

===

In the same time, our lad wrote to my manager Akwoodi:
Quote:
OK I will resend a clearer picture by 10:30am when the weather is brighter.

The name of the hotel according to their receipt is: Hotel Lilly
Address:317, Bd Dr la Republique-Kodjoviakope, Lome.Togo
Hotel telephone: (00228)22203263.

Description: The Hotel is located on the left hand side immediately after passing through the Togolese Arrival Border.(Togo/Benin border)..its a walking distance from the border..the driver should look left side to see the hotel when going out of Togo border.the hotel is facing the international car park.

I am quite surprised to hear package is still in Casablanca,Morocco. .well, i have send messages to Mike and Claude,so.i am sure they will do their best by ensuring the package leaves Morocco for Ghana immediately.

And Please try to be updating me as things unfolds.

Thank you.

Lucky Gottoh.

and to my driver Joojoo:
Quote:
Hello Mr Amalauni,
My name is Mr Lucky Gottoh, I am the recipient of the package in custody of PITTS Log.
I understand that you are the person driving to meet me in Lome, Togo.

To reach me, I am at an hotel just behind the Togo border..as you are coming out from Togo border, lookout to the left side of the road and see an Hotel named HOTEL LILLY ( beside Seaside Hotel),
you only need to drive small and turn at the roundabout and drive back as if you're going back to Ghana.

Hotel Lilly is on the road(it is facing the motor parks).its easy to locate.but you can call me on (+228)99119***.to come outside.

Please park at the front of the hotel.
Thanks as I look forward to meeting you today.

Lucky Gottoh.

===

10.09 - Our boy is somewhat relaxed... he writes to Claude:
Quote:
OK..your words are refreshing.
I will be hoping they get to Lome Togo today.
Thanks.

Lucky Gottoh

Back to Ghana... Akwoodi to our idiot:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, I have noted all these good details and will tell them to the driver. Please take a large paper or a cardboard on which you write the text "I am one of the P-Log clients!" Send to me or to Joojoo a photo of you, holding the card in your hands and being in front of that LILY hotel at the meeting place. This way Joojoo will recognize you easily and will hand over the package. He does not speak English very well and I want to avoid any potential identification problem. Akwoodi

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul will Sexy Pic the money tonight, and be incommunicado after that for a while.

Comms about the money will have to go through Sexy Pic . What can go wrong.

Suggestions for Security Phrase?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Suggestions for Security Phrase?

Yeap, of course... I think that I'm a big PLog fan! can be your choice. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.23 - Our dear Lucky send me (Akwoodi) another fresh trophies:
Quote:
I cannot get cardboard paper to write what you say I should do.

However I was able to take a clearer photo of me and the hotel.
Tell the driver I am.wearing same clothe as shown in the photo.
I came with my Drivers License so i should be able to identify myself to the driver with my ID.

Lucky Gottoh.

===

12.00 - Akwoodi to our boy:
Quote:
Hello mr. Gottoh, I received the pictures and all is ok. I will show them to my driver Joojoo, so that he knows who he is to meet. Your package will leave Casablanca in the next 2 hours, so this afternoon will already be in your possession. You must send me a report of your expenses and any receipt you have. That I know how much money to give to Joojoo for you. I will send american dollars, so I will need the correct estimate. Akwoodi

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do they always reach out to Francis? He is the least useful person in a crisis.

Quote:
Dear Mr Francis,..

The update from PITTS logistics representatives in Ghana says the package is still at Casablanca, Morocco.

But I believed we have agreed two days ago that the package should come to Ghana and then the company delivery team can bring it to me at the Ghanian Togolese border,so, i'd expected this package to have been flown into Accra(Ghana) last night(overnight) so that by morning time today (Thursday) i'll be able to meet up the delivery man.

Now i am told package is still in Morocco,..Well, I'm begining to doubt if this delivery would be possible today.. I'm now getting scared because I have expended all the money I have with me hoping that I'll meet the delivery team in the morning.

By mid day if delivery does not come,I will be thrown out of the hotel because I won't be able to renew my stay.

Please call Mr Walter to let him know what's going on.. Let him do his best to ensure that the package is moved into Accra, today.so the delivery team can be able to meet up with me.

Regards,

Francis responds, basically urging patience on the lad.

Quote:
Son:
I see the note about time delays in delivery. It must be frustrating, but remember this is not your fault, so don't blame yourself. I contacted Walter and he is contacting Mr Ak**** directly. This is not a crisis, merely a bump in the road.
I must attend to a couple of medical appointments and will then check in for updates. We have always had excellent service from this company.
I found your hotel on a map. Is it really right on the ocean? Is there a nice beach or swimming? Any sharks?

Last edited by sparky905 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Poor lad! Laughing Laughing Laughing

13.05 - Directly from the PLog servers, to our boy:
Quote:
Your parcel #TRK938765*** is on his way to destination: Kotoka International Airport (Accra-Ghana). You will be kept up to date.

The P-Log Team

Unfortunately, the flight takes 4 hours, so there will already be 18.30 local time when the package will be at Accra Airport. Far too late for Joojoo to go to Lome. Right?
===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic