SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RECAP

- Monday (July 01) morning, Claude leaves for Cairo for two days... of course, something bad will happen and he'll be forced to stay there for the whole week. Claude is out of the game for a few days!
- The idiot will be obliged to talk with our local manager, Mr. Qesha... Muslim, seriously, a trusted man.
- It does not really matter the day (or hour) that Lucky will get to Casablanca, because the plan is the same: Qesha will be gone somewhere outside the city, at his "summer" residence and proposes that the delivery be made the next morning. Of course, Lucky needs to stay at a hotel and sleep in Casablanca one night.
- The next day, everything will be just "silence"... Qesha does not respond to any messages. Late in the afternoon, Claude will tell that a tragedy happened at home of Qesha. His lovely wife died in sleep (heart attack). A real tragedy!
- Moroccan tradition imposes for a 7-day mourning period, during which the husband does not eat, do not talk to anyone, do nothing. He only prays to Allah for the soul of his deceased wife.
- Under these circumstances, Claude promises he will come to Casablanca as soon as possible to solve the parcel issues. Lucky must have patience and wait. He can visit the city and buy souvenirs.
- Unfortunately, exactly at Cairo airport a thief stole the briefcase (papers and money) so Claude remains stuck in Egypt. He needs to make another new passport, and this takes a few days.
- The other two applicants came Tuesday or Wednesday (before our idiot arrives there), so they have already taken their parcels... when the tragedy happens with Qesha's wife, the two men (the musician and the sculptor) will simply go home. Lucky is the only one who has not picked up his package.
- My main plan is to make him wait for at least a week (the mourning period + Claude lost his passport and is in Cairo). This will be our Magical Morrocan Safari! Twisted Evil
- Apparently, the idiot will not have enough money at his disposal (for a moroccan "week of vacation"), so he has to ask for more money from Nigeria (by WU or MoneyGram).
- He may receive money (#1), or he may be refused and need to come back home (#2).

=Variant #1=
- If he will remain in Casablanca, then we can imagine a scenario where the PLog local warehouse are covered by flame and a huge fire propagates in the neighborhood... a strong & massive fire... all the parcels are moved urgently to the Tangier PLog warehouse.
- The Manager Qesha does not bear the loss of his wife and suicides... so the local branch remains without a leader. The packages are stored in Tangier and, until appointing a new local manager, no deliveries are made.
- Of course, if the customer gets directly to the warehouse and shows "the invoice and the right ID", then he can pick up the parcel. No problem!
- Of course, Claude can arrange this delivery directly from the warehouse, but our dear Lucky must be present there. In Tangier!

=Variant #2=
- If the idiot quits and returns back to Nigeria, then the PLog company will send the parcel to one of the neighboring countries: Benin, Niger, Cameroon.
- The rest of scenario will be the classic one. Joojoo will be present, also the goat too! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Yesterday - 23.03 - Lucky to Claude... he asked me for money.
Quote:
Mr Claude,
I really envy your job, you know, having to fly around different countries free of charge is quite appalling.
Meanwhile, can i ask something rare from you.."i want you to help me pay my flight ticket" I must admit that raising the flight fee from here is difficult and I don't want to miss the next week festival you talked about.
Since your company is going to reimburse me for the cost of my transportation, taxi and hotel when I am in Morocco,perhaps, you can take the reimbursement meant for me as a payback for your help.
Let this deal be between you and I.and please don't say No.

Lucky

Today - 06.54 - Claude:
Quote:
'morning Lucky,

You have no reason to envy me, believe me.
My family is in Brussels (in Belgium), our headquarters are in Cyprus and I have to share all these destinations where we have African local branches and try to solve various problems that can not be solved locally. I'm gone minimum 5 days per week, for 50 weeks per year. The problems I have to solve are very varied, starting with small fucking complaints (the parcel has got damaged due to faulty handling and the client wants higher compensation than the standard insurance) and ending with serious cases involving bribes and official local authorities.

For example, next week I have to be in Cairo and ask for the audience at the General Manager of the Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs. One of our clients tried to sell overseas an ancient sarcophagus, containing the mummy of an Egyptian pharaoh. He put the sarcophagus in a wooden box he handed over to our local warehouse. At customs, a more zealous customs worker opened the parcel and found what he was not supposed to find. You realize, it's a huge scandal there, because Egypt has a very strict regime regarding antiquities and now we are in danger of losing our operating license. I have to solve the problem one way or the other.

As far as your request is concerned, I think it is displaced and inappropriate. You are not part of my family, you are not my mistress (who, by the way, costs me more than my wife!), you are not one of my friends. You are not in danger of death and you have no any major trouble to solve for humanitarian reasons. None of this! You are just a customer who already benefits from preferential treatment.

Cheers,
Claude

===

14.20 - Our dear lad writes to Claude. Finally, it looks like we're going to make a Magical Moroccan Safari. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
OK Mr Claude,
I will try and be there Thursday or Friday of next.. Looking forward to seeing you!

Lucky

Claude:
Quote:
Hello Lucky,

I think I read a mail (yesterday, or some days before) from Mike about some cheap air-travel suggestions.
Was that about you? Or about one of the other applicants? Do you have the direct flight from Nigeria to Morocco?
Surely we'll meet at the Friday party and I guarantee you that it's gonna be something epic.
I guess I already told you, the parties organized by Qesha and his gorgeous wife Karoona are some of the most successful events I've ever attended in my life.
And, believe me my friend, I go to many parties! Yeah, many, many parties!

I wish you success and a pleasant weekend!
I'll take 2 free days, because my mistress begs me to go to Milan shopping and I have to get to Cairo on Monday.
We'll talk next week. Give me a message when you leave Nigeria. Okay?
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite the Dr. telling the lad he is not on the Committee and cannot intervene, the lad seems intent on keeping a link to the church. So in Francis' absence, he sent this.

Quote:
OK Dr John,
I will try and be there next week Thursday or Friday.
Mr Francis says he won't be around from this weekend till next weekend,and its important to keep intouch as I embark on this journey.
I'll let you know once I'm about going.

Lucky G

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

10.40 - Things look good, because the idiot seems preoccupied with details of his journey. Laughing Laughing Laughing
He wrote to Mr. Qesha (Moroccan maanger):
Quote:
Dear Mr. Qesha Kauni,
I am Mr.Lucky Gattah from Nigeria
I'm sure your colleagues(Mr.Claude Postumierre and Mike )may have informed you of my coming to Morocco this week to pick up my package at your company's warehouse?
I am from Nigeria, I intend flying into Casablanca this Friday and hopefully meet up with your evening party.
However,I am having difficulties obtaining a visa to Morocco.. From information i gathered at the Moroccan embassy in Lagos,Nigeria..I understand I will need to provide a copy of my bank statements showing that I can atleast take care of myself while in your country but I don't have any money in my bank account, another option is to get someone in Morocco to write a LETTER OF INVITATION detailing the purpose of my visit in the country. Hence,this letter to you,perhaps you can write the Invitation Letter and assure the embassy that I'll be in safe hands on under your care..

I'm actually coming over to pick the package and leave the next day,so I'd calculated staying for three days starting from this week Friday-Monday.

Please let the Invitation Letter be in your company's Letterhead showing your contact derails with phone numbers..And, as for the cost of my flight,accomodation etc,I understand your company shaIl reimbursed me through you?

I am hoping to be able to raise my flight fee ready this Thursday. I need to have gitten the visa before I worry about Flight ticket.

Please let me hear from you as i'll need to take the invitation letter to the embassy this Tuesday.

Yours sincerely,

Lucky M. G.

and to Mike & Claude:
Quote:
Dear sir's,

I have been informed by my traveling agent that a visa is required to enter Morocco.
Since i'm only coming there for a short stay the Moroccan embassy in Nigeria request that I show them a Letter of Invitation from my host in Morocco.

Since Mr Qesha Kauni is based in Morocco, i have written to him today to send a Letter of Invitation which I can present to the embassy ahead of the embassy interview this Tuesday.

Kindly relay this message to Qesha Kauni for him to treat with utmost urgency.

Yours sincerely,

Lucky M. G.

===

15.50 - Directly from Casablanca, my local manager Qesha wrote to our boy:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir mister Mut***, it's Sunday and I'm home, along with my family.
I do not know what it is about and I can only check tomorrow when I get to the office.

Tomorrow morning I will check the "entries" and give you concrete details about your package. Because delivery can not be done at the door, the company will pay all your expenses on your trip to Casablanca. Yes, I remember a message I received from Claude Postumierre and said something about settling all the costs for a customer coming from Nigeria. Is this about you? If YES, then I can assure you that ALL of your expenses (absolutely all within reasonable limits) will be paid by me from the personal funds of the local agency.

Regarding official letters and such nonsense, NO! Our company can not be involved in such activities, and if you are not able to get a simple tourist visa, then the problem does not depend on us. My duty is only to make sure that you receive proper treatment and that all of your expenses will be paid by me (my agency). Nothing else, nothing extra! Please let me know about your arrival here 24 hours in advance. I will pay your hotel bill and all of your local expenses. I will also pay the cost of airplane tickets on the Lagos-Casablanca route (you must send me a scanned copy). Do not ask me to go to the embassy or to draw up various official documents for you, because it's not my job to do that! Okay?
I wish you a nice Sunday with family!
As Salamu Alaykum!
Qesha Kauni
Regional Manager

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our previous research indicated that a tourist visa does not require a recommendation letter, so that's what we are going for. If he finds some way to get a business visa that doesn't involve us lying to embassy staff, we're all for it, but it's his problem how he gets to Morocco. He is thoroughly committed at this point, so all that we need to do now is wait, answer any more questions he has, and hope that he has the worst weekend of his life starting next Friday.

I found a cheap route that's 24 hours, going through Istanbul for a 12 hour layover. I hope he takes that route. It will arrive in Casablanca at about 9 PM, so he can wait a bit for our taxi (the company office is open 24 hours because we have staff all over the world), and after that he will be stranded without a place to sleep. He could take his own taxi into town first, where we will gladly come out and pay the taxi driver for him when he arrives outside our office. This could backfire when he can't find any office. He will be nice and tired, hopefully low on funds, hungry, and a very happy lad.

All of that requires he gets his visa stuff in order first, but like I said, that's his problem. Updates will be forthcoming.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.56 - Lucky to my local manager Qesha:
Quote:
Thank you for your mail sir,
My parcel ID is: TRK938765***.
Yes,I am the person coming to Casablanca from Lagos,Nigeria.
I am aware your company is obligated to settle my traveling expenses to Morocco, thank you for shedding more light on that.
It is very certain I will be in Morocco this week(Friday morning),as you said,i shall inform you 24hrs ahead of my arrival in Casablanca.

Regarding the official invitation letter, I guess I'll have to talk to our Traveling Agency, perhaps they can find another way.

Yours sincerely,

Lucky M. G.

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- From the PLog office in Casablanca, my manager Qesha wrote to dear Lucky:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, mister Mut***!
I want to take the opportunity to come back to you with the promised details:
- Package #TRK938765*** arrived from Canada, on Sunday, June 23, 2019.
- Sender: FRANCIS CROZ***,
- Sender Address: #34501, Beverly Street, Windsor Ontario, Canada.
- Recipient: LUCKY MUT*** GAT***,
- Recipient Address: #28B, Wasiu Alimi Street, Egan, Igando, Lagos, Nigeria
- Phone number: (+234) 8162504***
- The package is declared to be HVC type (High Value Content) and the insurance fee has been paid.
- The declared contents of the package: "ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL HOME APPLIANCES".
- The Sender has paid the transport and handling fees and also customs fees. The Receiver has no additional costs.
- The delivery deadline is July 23, 18.00 local time. After the expiration of this period, the package abandonment provisions will apply.

The inventory list that is attached to the package indicates the following products:
4 x iPhone 7s
4 x iPads
4 x MacBook Pros
1 x Canon MG6220 printer
2 x reams of standard printer paper
1 x AmazonBasics 6-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Home Office Shredder
2 x Microsoft Surface Studios (Already configured with QuickBooks and Windows 10)
4 x Nintendo Switches

Please confirm the accuracy of the data presented in the message and please confirm the date (day and hour) when you will be present here for delivery.
Mash' Allah!
Qesha

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a separate email last night, Mike expresses concerns about the security of his travel plans and urges him to keep a low profile:
Quote:
I am sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but I am a busy man and I had other affairs to attend to. I am presently occupied with some particular matters, and hence I will be brief.

My research earlier once I heard of your case indicated that a tourist visa for Morocco did not require a letter of invitation. I worry that customs officials would be suspicious of you once they heard about the reimbursement that you intended to receive, and they may use that as leverage to ask for bribes and so on. I am unsure as to the exact contents of your package, but I understand it has something to do with chicken farming and is quite valuable, at least that is what I have been led to assume. Minimizing the amount of people who know about the package, especially people with connections to Morocco, seems like the safest option. I do not want you to be in any danger when you travel there, and I worry that if they relay word of a business traveler with rich cargo to associates there you would be a target. Everyone is connected in government, and there is often great corruption; you cannot be so trusting that you tell them everything. Tourism is a good cover, as you will do some shopping and such too. There are many sights in Morocco to see, and if they ask for any sort of travel itinerary I am sure you can come up with something.

On that note, I would be careful about which of your friends and colleagues you tell about your trip to Morocco. I understand you have a job and you needed to clear leave with your boss, but if I were you I would avoid mention of the package. Regardless of how much expensive electronic equipment (I am sure chicken farming equipment is expensive, especially if there are computers involved) is in the package, I imagine any small sum would be a windfall, and even your closest friends could take the opportunity to stab you in the back if it benefits them. Try not to tell your friends anything besides that you’re going to Morocco for business. I have heard many tales of lottery winners here in America whose houses were burglarized, whose families were threatened, when word of their success spread. A wise person once told me that paranoia is a sign of intelligence, and while I am not asking you to scrutinize your family and closest friends for any signs of betrayal, I would encourage you to keep tight about the entire trip, and only tell the embassy officials what is necessary to secure your visa. Loose lips sink ships. I would do some research on Moroccan tourist sites to develop a cover story if they ask too many questions. They may suspect that you are a drug trader and plan on bringing hashish back from Morocco, which would not be good for your visa prospects. Call me paranoid here, but although I may seem a bit goofy at times I know how to get things done when needed, and I’ve seen enough incidents to know when prudence is called for.

I would also like to see your confirmed flight ticket and hotel reservations when you are able. They may ask for them at the visa interview to prove that you are not a drug smuggler or some sort of illegitimate traveler, and Claude and myself will need them to ensure everything is safe once you arrive. I will repeat that the Istanbul route I found previously is probably your cheapest option unless you have found something else, in which case we should be informed with the flight number so the local staff can get you a taxi and everything upon arrival, and you should be able to pre-book the Four Seasons Casablanca without payment. You will pay on arrival after the reimbursement procedures, unless you’re fine with paying a few hundred USD out of pocket.

As customer care officer, it is my job to worry for you. I exhort you to not stress, but a carefree demeanor may not serve us well. I cannot do my job without information about your circumstances, and since you are traveling within a week I would greatly appreciate as much information as you can provide.

Please keep me informed if there are any more difficulties, and I wish you safe travels. Check in with me before and after the visa interview so I know all is well.

Cheers!

He'll want to contact people back at home when he's in Morocco, and the more he thinks they're out to get him, the easier it will be to keep him isolated. And a lad without ways of begging for money at home is a happy safari lad. I imagine all of his friends, whom he's apparently borrowed around a thousand USD, will be exceedingly happy to hear that the lad needs more money in a few days' time. Another way out he has is contacting embassy staff in Morocco, which would require him to travel to Rabat; I imagine they could be somewhat sympathetic, so if the lad thinks they could arrest him for drug smuggling, he may not want to tell them everything.

A lot of this depends on how he does at his visa interview tomorrow, if he's still planning on doing that. It isn't our problem how he does it, but we can easily set him up for failure on the road once customs officials try to verify his travel plans. He is also still being cagey about giving us exact hotel reservations and flight plans, so we will keep pressing for those, ideally before he travels. I also wonder how much his friends and family know about his travel plans; I hope he's made a fool of himself with wild promises that will shortly disappear.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Our dear Lucky was very silent in the last few days, so my manager Qesha writes to him:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, mister Mutana!
I have not yet received the confirmation from you that the inventory list relating to package ​#TRK938765*** is correct and complete.
I have not received any valid and reliable information about your arrival here, for taking over the parcel and participating in the Friday Festive Event.
Tomorrow I will not be in Casablanca because I have to be part of the team that escorts one large HVC parcel in Tangier (at our central warehouse).
In order to organize your visit more fluidly, I need to know the specific details of transport and accommodation so that I can provide a contact person to accompany you throughout this time.
As Salamu Alaykum!
Qesha

===

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He either twigged ( Sad ), or he got arrested while bribing the visa officer ( Very Happy )

We will have to wait and see.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, I really hope the idiot chose the cheapest route and now he travels with a bus across Africa... it would be the funniest part of our story. Twisted Evil
His last message to me was written on Sunday and announces that he will arrive in Casablanca on Friday morning.
The reason for his silence may be that he is already on the bus??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, that ride might be hell. Someone told me the algerian desert is over 50 degrees C these days. He's going to be a bad smelling lad if he's on a bus

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, it seems that we don't have (yet) a Moroccan Safari.

Nothing to Claude, Qesha or Mike.... but, this morning, our idiot wrote to Francis:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Francis,

I greet you. I am writing you this letter to officially inform you
that i will not be able to travel to Morocco.

The reason is because i was unable to raise the cost of traveling
there. visa fee,flights and Hotel.
The Moroccon embassy in Nigeria requires that i show them my flight
ticket before they can grant me a visa.
A NigeriaN visiting Morocco needs two types of visas,A Business or A
Tourist visa.
To get a Business visa, the visa applicant must show the embassy an
Invitation Letter from a Company/Individual based in Morocco and
Evidence of tax payment..For a Tourist Visa, the applicant must show
bookings for flights Hotel and pay 120usd as visa fee.
I have already written to my contacs at PitLog, Mr Claude
Postumierre,Mike Neubery and Qesha Kauni.. They refused to sending the
Invitation Letter and advised i should apply for a Tourist visa
instead..But,considering all that is required above to get a Tourist
Visa, perhaps,i may not be able to make the travel to Morocco.

With this problems it appears i may not pick the package.

I have planned to be in Morocco Friday of this week atleast to be able
to attend the Dinner Party been organized for us by PLog
but i am yet to be granted a visa to Morocco.But,i can still meet up
if the embassy confirms my flight ticket,hotel and visa fee intime.

Therefore,i still insist you help me raise funds, except maybe you
want me to loose this package.if you cannot help then may i suggest
you bring my matter to the church committee,perhaps they can help..All
what the Moroccan embassy need from me is my flight ticket,i have sold
most of my belongings which is enough to take care of the hotel
bookings and the visa fee but not flight ticket.

Meanwhile i have three options i want you to look at.

OPTION 1;As the sender of the package,you are supposed to threaten to
sue plog for not fulfilling their own part of the shipment
agreement by deliverying this package to the recipient address in
Nigeria,no mrocco.so, to avoid a court case, plog should pay
or book upfront for the recipient to travel to Morocco and get his
package.payment must include a return flight ticket fom
Lagos-to-Morocco,hotel,taxi etc.

OPTION 2;As the sender of the package,you can contact P-Log
to see if the package can be recalled back to Canada. If it can be
recalled i suggest you start the process right-now to avoid the
deadline date which will be effective by july 23,2019.after this
date,the logistic company will claim the package for themselves.

OPTION 3; Ask if the package pick up is transferable to someone else,i
mean if someone else apart from me can claim the package with my
consent..if they say yes,then tell Mr Claude i have agreed that someone
else should claim this package on my behalf,but,Mr Claude will have to
be the one who provides the person and the person will need to sign an
agreement with me to
hand-the-package-over-to-another-competent-shipping-company-like-DHL
that can deliver it straight to Nigeria..While agreeing with whoever
Mr Claude is introducing to me,i shall have to tell the person about
the hidden 30,000usd in the package,i will tell him how much to remove
as his remuneration, cost of shipment by DHL and how to send the rest
money down to Nigeria.

These three options above are just my opinions..please look at it
carefully and let me get your advise.

Or,maybe you should just open up to Mr Claude about the 30,000.

Oh, Sorry sir,i didnt ask about your health..How was your medical
procedure,i hope you are fine now.

Yours truly,

Lucky

We will try to move his parcel to Niamey, in Niger... the last option will be Benin. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold on a second!

The lad is able to get his reservation at the Four Seasons Casablanca without paying any money in advance by booking online and selecting "pay on arrival"; since he'll be reimbursed completely before he checks in to the hotel, this shouldn't factor into his calculations at all. And if he has enough money for the hotel, that's more than enough to cover the flight. Moving onto plan B soon would be a good idea, but there is still plenty of space left for exploration here. We found him a cheap flight that's only $380 (still not insignificant, but he'd be hard-pressed to find a better option), his hotel is effectively free, and he says he can cover his visa fee, so what's he complaining about?

Realistically, these are not the only issues preventing him from going to Casablanca, but we have more options here before we even suggest moving the package elsewhere. And who knows, the idea of the Niamey lad so helpfully taking his package with him home may scare him into going to Casablanca himself.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates will be forthcoming tomorrow morning, hopefully, but there's bad news and good news:

The bad news: Visa issues are making Casablanca look like an impossibility, at least for a first trip. If the lad wants to seek compensation, he may have to head to a "main office" somewhere, Casablanca being one of them.

The good news: Apparently the lad's offered to safari himself to Sierra Leone, which may end up being worse for him; Casablanca is a bit expensive and inconvenient, but generally safe and a pleasant place to travel, while Sierra Leone is easy for him to get to but probably not the best travel destination. Mali and Ethiopia are alternative locations, both of which are visa-free, so any of those three will be fun for us.

It's always nice when a lad saves you the trouble of thinking of delays, and as much as we were hoping for Morocco the lad is practically begging us to send him somewhere. The visa-free locations have the slight advantage that since there aren't as many stringent requirements for proving hotel reservations and flight tickets, we should have fewer issues telling him to not bring money for a hotel or a flight home. He may be too paranoid to keep that in mind, but hopefully he will be banking on quick reimbursement. Stay tuned.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot did not communicate with my characters (Claude or Qesha) since June 30... so, nothing on my side. Evil or Very Mad

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is talkative this morning; he sent me two messages:
Quote:
Dear Mr Mike,

The reason the Moroccan embassy in Nigeria refused to issue me a Visa was because i couldn't present them my flight ticket which is their main criteria.

Now all the African countries you mentioned you have your offices(Ethiopia, Sierra Leon,Kenya, Mali etc) will cost me money to travel there,i don't have money, even the so called visa free countries.

Since you cannot bring the package directly to Nigeria then, it will be reasonable that you or your company make things easy for me by booking ahead my flight ticket from Lagos,Nigeria to any of these countries mentioned above..I will be OK with a two days hotel reservation since I'm only coming there to pick up the package.

I don't want to sound stubborn, but the truth is that theres know body here ready to raise me money to make this trip, even if its a non visa country,I still need to pay for Flight before going there.

Please see to the flight bookings, and send it to me by email.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh.

And in a message titled "Make this easy for me":
Quote:
Mr.Mike,

As a follow up to the mail I'd just sent you.

Among the countries you said you had offices I think Sierra Leone has the cheapest Flight but I'm sceptical about going there because you said your services in Freetown Sierra Leon wouldn't be as effective as compared to your other locations in Africa.

Provided you book ahead by paying for my flight tickets(2way trip) and 2days hotel reservation then i can go to either Kenya, Ethiopia or Mali to pick my package.

But, if incase you cannot pay for my trip then try see if you can just bring it to Benin Republic or Togo..that way,I can handle the transportation cost by myself,i only need to cross the border.. But if you insist that go to Sierra Leone then you will need to book the flight and send me the ticket.

Today, Mr Kesha in Morocco should be hosting the other applicants from Niger and Guinea.. My inability to travel to Morocco is highly regretted.i wish to be there too but its so unfortunate I can't.

Please see to these suggestions and make things easy for me.

PS: you can send flight ticket to me by email.

What an ass. It's time to disavow him of some of these ideas:
Quote:
Mr. Gottoh,

While I understand your concerns about the flight bookings, and as much as I want to make this all happen, you know that the company cannot make the hotel and flight bookings for you, we can only help you find them and reimburse you afterward. I don't want to bore you with all the details legal-wise and accounting-wise about how we make ourselves accountable and liable for failures on part of the recipients to receive their funds, which looks mighty suspicious on the income statements and has caused issues for us in the past; we have been "burned" too many times by things going wrong and numbers not matching up where for both sides involved, things match up better to the full amount of expenses needed when it's reimbursed all at once. Even if I have the authority to re-route packages to different shipping hubs and so on, many of these financial matters are out of my hands, division of responsibilities and all of that. So the short answer for why we can't just send you the receipts and be done with it is that many accountants, lawyers, and so on in our company have decided to run a company, not a charity, especially after some of our clients have used us paying for these trips to conduct criminal activities and so on. There was an incident, similar to yours, where we "helped" a young man fly from Colombia to Mexico; as it turns out, he was a drug lord who was wanted for a plethora of crimes in Colombia. After things like that started happening, they said no. If you would ask any of our other employees the same question, they would also say no, and probably add some of their own stories too. If I were you, I'd tell all my friends about the company's generous reimbursement policy and get some loans; we'll pay the interest.

Since I can't book the flights for you, the least I can do is help you find them to all three of the locations. Here are the cheapest flights I was able to find (these are all one way, and as I have said before, you do not need to worry about the hotel reservations):
Sierra Leone - $287
Mali - $588
Ethiopia - $670
URLs snipped
Finally, we don't have offices in Benin or Togo, but can you get to Gabon? We do have an office there, and failing that we could probably send a shuttle to Yaounde in Cameroon, which I definitely know is visa-free for you. As we don't have an office in Cameroon, the same stipulations apply as for Sierra Leone, and there may be situations where you would have to meet the van at the Cameroon-Gabon border. Unfortunately, since with these cross-country deliveries, especially in areas where the border guards are known to be a bit corrupt, these sorts of things are spontaneous, and you never know when they'll find chicken farming equipment (you're a chicken farmer, correct?) suspicious. Google Maps says this is a 12-hour drive, so you would need to arrive in Yaounde around that many hours in advance; if you go this route I'd try to arrive in Yaounde either late at night or early in the morning.

From the customer care standpoint, disregarding the price issue (which is simply out of my hands), I would recommend you try to go to one of our full offices. Libreville is probably the cheapest office to get to flight-wise, although the visa may cost some money. We also have an office in Abeche, Chad, which is visa-free for you; for this you would probably have to travel by road, and that may be somewhat of a pilgrimage, even if it would be relatively cheap. There is a regional airport, although flights are quite expensive.

This gives five options for you that sound more acceptable than Morocco, so now the burden lies on you to choose the best one. Our office in Abeche is probably the cheapest for you to get to, although it would be the longest journey, while the Addis Ababa office is the most expensive, although the best-furnished. We even have a suite in the office there for business travelers that you can sleep in, free of charge, for your stay. Please, if you have any more questions, do let me know, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to help you with the initial costs of the flight tickets. After all of this is concluded, I will take your case to some of my colleagues to see if we can be more generous in the future.

Cheers!

As thanks for his generosity, I decided to give him two more options: a trip to Yaounde where he'd have to go to the Cameroon-Gabon border, or Chad. Abeche would be visa-free for him, and if he's strictly looking at price I'm sure it would be cheapest location to get to. However, as Eater veterans and Eater youngsters are aware, it isn't a very pleasant place to stay. I think he's anticipating us to deliver it to Benin or Togo, although those would be too nice for him. Claude can find some way to make Lome work maybe, but the lad has five unpleasant choices ready for him, so I feel those are sufficient. If I were him, like I said in the email I'd try to go to one of the real offices, but if he's lazy by going to Yaounde he will enjoy a nice scenic tour of the country along with it.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday - at the noon time - our moron wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Hello Mr. Claude,
I've not been hearing from you.. I hope all is well?
..Well, Did you made it to Morocco? How about the two other applicants from Guinea and Niger?
I wish to be there but i had problem with money issues as I was unable to secure my Flight ticket which is the major requirements from the Moroccan embassy in Nigeria thus,they refused to give me visa.
Now,I am working with your Mr Mike to see if my package can be moved closer to me especially to a visa free country where its easier for me to come.
I was given a list of your offices in West Africa..,Mali and Chad seems near but they are dangerous terrorist country to go to..the only good option for me is either Sierra Leone and Cameron.
Please provide me your suggestions and also update of the party held yesterday.

Lucky Gottoh.

===

Sunday - 09.45 - Claude to Lucky:
Quote:
Hi Lucky,
Till the last second, I had hoped you'd come to the party organised by Qesha. You lost a fabulous evening, filled with magic and mystery and full of joy and smiles. Mike tried to explain something about your visa issue, but I did not understand anything, and I do not care too much. I met your two others colleagues who were able to reach Casablanca, and I sincerely tell you that the comparison is not favorable to you. One of them is handicapped and has severe locomotor problems, and with all this, he came to take his parcel and participated in the evening party with great enthusiasm. In any case, it does not matter now.
Tell me clearly if you want to take the package and where. I know all the local managers and we can arrange everything in the best conditions. If my memory well serves me, your delivery deadline is somewhere on July 23-24? You do not have much time, maybe it's time to decide.

Cheers,
Claude

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is getting desperate. The more he begs and hints, the longer and more wordy the responses get........without any true assistance heading his way. He offered to go to Sierra Leone for his package, so we used that as our destination.
For every issue we solve, he finds problems with it. Now he wants the other courtesy package winners to fund his travel! I cannot speak for these people but have a feeling they will offer up encouragement and little else.

Quote:
Thank you for your efforts.
Yes,but I already told you before that i can get to Sierra Leone,Mali or any of the visa country's Pitts wants me to go but the questions still remains; "where and how" am i able to raise the cost of transportation? ..And you don't seems to understand my plights, Do you?

Now that my other colleagues from Africa have received their packages, did you reach out to them on my behalf to assist me?

I am looking at going to Sierra Leone or Mali. but if I don't get who will help me with transportation money, there's know way I can make that trip and get my package..you need to assist me else I'll loose that package.

PS: I am not mentally unstable.

Francis replied, in part

Quote:
As I understand it, you were the one who suggested Sierra Leone for a number of reasons, and taking your suggestion, I pursued it with Walter and have made some arrangements. We have managed to consult with Rose who found cheap flights and we have confirmed arrangements with PITH to cover your costs. In fact, our other recipients settled their accounts the day they arrived in Casablanca. So it seems no matter what we negotiate on your behalf, you want more. I am uneasy with this sense of entitlement son, esp. since you rec'd more than the others who have already paid their way and returned home reimbursed and happy to start new chapters in their lives. You are the only one begging.

You write that I need to assist you. What do you think my last message was all about? We negotiated getting it to a visa free country, a secure lock up, reimbursement offered and English speaking. That is quite a lot of assistance son. Even as you write that ungrateful statement, you should be aware that Walter is going the extra mile and negotiating on your behalf to compensate you for any wages from employment you lose in travel to collect the package. Now you tell me I must assist you! I have been carrying the load here for weeks son!

If you want for me to reach out to the other recipients I will have to contact them and see if they would be willing to discuss this with you. Our charity is anonymous, so they must consent to this, as I am sure you can understand. I do know personal details of our other recipients and they had huge challenges to overcome too son. These were not "rich kids" receiving prizes, these were people who faced significant handicaps and challenges who did not see problems but rather opportunities. I will see what I can do in regards to contacting them.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Claude to our boy:
Quote:
Hi Lucky, good morning!
Did not you get my message yesterday, or what's going on? If we take into account that the deadline for taking over the package is approaching, then you should make a final decision and tell me where you want to send your parcel. You know very well how things work in Africa and you know there are always unforeseen delays and laggings. I had an unofficial conversation with someone in the US headquarters and I found out that the sender of your package is extremely disappointed with your attitude as well as with the fact that you are not able to mobilize yourself well enough. This was also noted in Casablanca last week.
Cheers,
Claude

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is expressing disappointment with his original "victim".

Quote:
As much as I appreciate everyone's efforts to positively impact my life with this life changing package, I am sorry I cannot make it over to Sierra Leone(which is visa free and easiest delivery destination) because I still cannot afford $350 as cost of transportation.

I have approached my bank,microfinance institutions,friends and even family members and yet, nobody wants to help. Well, i don't know what to do anymore..I will sit and watch the time fly by. (these words will haunt him shortly....)

It is so unfortunate that even you who had recommended me to your church cannot complete what you introduced.

Dr. John is a hard working physician who sees no merit in sitting idly by and doing nothing. He replies

Quote:
I am concerned about something your wrote : I will sit and watch the time fly by. This might be the nexus of your dilemma. Why do you sit? Why do you watch? Where is the initiative which was so much on display a short time ago when you were awarded this gift? You said you could only raise some of the money for a trip to Casablanca. Now that we have cut those expenses in half, you say you cannot raise this either. Francis has told me you have asked everyone and been denied for a loan. Nowhere do I see that you have worked to earn this. You ask for handouts!
My dear sir, your drive and passion for chicken farming is what led the committee to award you a start up package. That sense of determination also meant they gave you extra at the expense of others. Now you "sit and watch". Now you act as a flacid penis.

You wrote it is unfortunate that the church cannot complete what it introduced. I do believe the day is not long in coming that the church will have that same regret about one of its recipients. Mr. Gattah, there were other qualified applicants who were turned aside, but whose names are still on file. This award will not be wasted. What is being wasted is an opportunity, an opportunity which slips by as you "sit and watch"

A little threat that his package be awarded to someone else never hurt....

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, I think we need to think of a "option" accessible to him: Togo.
- we can claim that we have a warehouse in Accra (Ghana) and that we can ship in Lome (Togo).
- the Lagos - Lome route is 275 km, but the idiot will cross the border twice (Benin and Togo).
- of course, in Lome we will try to keep him as long as possible.

Togo is a country where people speak French, so our idiot will feel great there. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's maybe try Cameroon first before Togo, or else he'll become a bit suspicious that we didn't mention the Ghana warehouse before. Cameroon is close, they speak French, and it's not a fun place to travel; pickup will allegedly be in Yaounde, but there will be an issue at the border, and he'll either have to wait in Yaounde for a few days or go to the Cameroon-Gabon border. We have options, so let's wait until Monday before proposing alternatives. That gets us even closer to the deadline.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, Cameroon is a destination just as good, so let's wait until Monday and try it.

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy contacted one of the other recipients of a Courtesy package

Quote:

Dear Abdul,
My name is Mr.L** Gottoh from Nigeria.
I am writing with the consent of Mr Francis C** from the Church , Canada.

I am one of the Church award beneficiary's from Africa, i was supposed to be in Casablanca,Morocco last week to pick up my package but I couldn't make the trip due to finance.

Since I heard Pitts Logistics sent the package to Casablanca Morocco, I have tried my bank, friends and families to raise money for my transportation to Morocco and up till now nobody believes my story so, they couldn't help me.with that I was stuck here in Nigeria. I had to missed last Friday dinner party due to the cash to travel to Morocco.

I am aware this package delivery has a deadline date or,if I don't claim my package intime i will loose the package.With this in mind and looking for a way forward i had to contact Mr Francis for his advise..He said since you have already collected your package. perhaps I should ask you to assist me with the transportation to get my own package..hence, my reason for contacting you now.

All I need from you is $700 to cover the cost of my flight and visa to Morocco. I will reimburse you back within three days with $1000 as added interest..to be sure I'll keep my words I can draft and sign an agreement letter to this effect. Just borrow me $700 for three days I promise to pay it back.

I understand also that you are a musician from Guinea? That is impressive to hear.I trust this help you will be rendering to me is the beginning of our friendship as I look forward to meeting you someday either in Guinea or Nigeria.

Please help an African brother. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

L** Gottoh.
From Lagos,Nigeria

Abdul wil respond later this evening[

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He said since you have already collected your package. perhaps I should ask you to assist me with the transportation to get my own package.

Francis said no such thing. The lad begged to have contact info so he could tap into the other recipient's new found wealth. Francis will not be pleased were he to find out about this lie........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic